Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2012 12:54 PM

Jun 2009

(Isn't a main thread just something to get the rp blood a flowin)
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 19, 2012 2:04 PM

May 2010
In the vast expanses of Hueco Mundo a gillian menos stumbles out of the forests, bursting into the vast expanse of nothing, its mask in the shape of the mouth of a sand worm. Its black cape billowed, and a crack resonated through the desert as its skeleton collapsed, and its shape crumpled into a much smaller shape. A wail followed the crunch as the cape flew off revealing a mangled and contorted form that was a mash of several colours, clearly many hollows bulged out of this form. A flash and a stretch, and a rain of skin onto the sands as an adjuchas burst from the form that was once its gillian body as a giant insect like quadruped, its mouth extending like a tongue from its face, with circles upon circles of teeth. It roared into the wind as the pain of its transformation was complete.
(Poetic licence with this, please)

Its victory was short lived however as a flash from the sand slashed through its hind leg, before it disappeared into the sand. The new adjuchas collapsed as its opposing front leg was removed, claws tearing through, causing the severed lumps to fall and become lost in the sand, it attempted to look around for its attacker, but found two sharp sets of claws digging into and through its shell as teeth sank in its neck, working on separating its head, gnawing and gnawing, over and over again. Its mouth whipped, trying to retaliate, but it was too late, the body gave in, collapsing with the weight of two beings being held by two spindly legs, the snap of bone ringing out. It wailed until it was put out of its misery. The attacker took its time devouring the corpse, ears flicking and twitching so as not to suffer the same fate.

Five minutes later the corpse was picked clean, and the white and black attacker ran off from the body with a surprising speed, the ferret dashed across the sands in search of its next victim, its next kill zone, to wait, and re-emerge.
sheridanApr 19, 2012 2:33 PM
Hey man, have you got the time? Can I bother you for a light?
Who me? I'm not the old town crier, I'm the one who sets it all on fire.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com
Apr 19, 2012 4:06 PM

Jul 2008
In the vast expanses of Hueco Mundo, there traveled a lonely espada. Her name was Reina Gallego, the secunda espada. She cared not for war or the trivial nature of hollows. No, she was travelling in search of herself. In search of something greater. Not knowing what it is she's looking for, she left Las Noches for a time to find it. Slaying any and every hollow that crossed her path with a sigh. Boredom settled in as she crossed a particular dune and that's when fate took a fork in the road that she did not expect...
Apr 19, 2012 4:12 PM

May 2010
A flash of white and beige flickered in the dune. A vasto lorde? One of the greats? No, just an arrancar, one of those that grew by throwing away, rather than adding to, the foolish thing. Still, food was food, and it was completely unprepared, back to him. Its head pushed out of the sand, its legs tensed, and it launched itself. It would have to be quick, launch and bite. It flew directly for the humanoid, its hind-legs ready to dig into her back.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com
Apr 19, 2012 4:21 PM

Jul 2008
Hearing what could have been an explosion she turns sharply and catches the adjuchas out of the corner of her eye, she leaps into the air and slams her foot down on the poor thing in midair, forcing it back into the sand. Then decided it might be 'fun' to toy with it and unlocks one of her five chains.
Apr 19, 2012 4:26 PM

May 2010
He spins around and snarls and flies back towards her, right from the front, going for a pass with his claws sticking out, hoping to pass her left side and dive back into the sand, "You're mine!" he snarls. I need to finish this quickly if I want any chance... I've seen these things kill.
Apr 19, 2012 4:40 PM

Jul 2008
Not wanting to take any chances here, Reina opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, charging a cero at its tip. When it was ready to fire she seems angry and fires the pale white cero at the sand where she believes he is headed. "Denied."
Apr 19, 2012 4:49 PM

May 2010
He lands just before the cero and rolls, his own cero charging up as he rolled, ducked dived and placed himself on high ground before launching it. The red blast was wide but weak, aiming for a spray and pray tactic, to buy the ferret the chance to hide and prepare for a second pounce. He was not going to lose here, he was not going to back down.
Apr 19, 2012 4:57 PM

Jul 2008
She charges energy and fires off cero like a machine gun, destroying the sprayed cero. Afterwards, just as he was just about into the sand, she tosses her chain like a lasso, which wraps around his foot and she drags him back out of the sand.
Apr 19, 2012 5:06 PM

May 2010
He tugs with his hind leg to rotate, and as he is pulled he goes for a scratch with his right set of claws, aiming for the arrancar's face, but not before letting off a weak cero, which is the most he can get off in such a short time.
Apr 19, 2012 5:08 PM

Jul 2008
She sidesteps the cero and ducks under his claws, delivering a swift punch to his stomach and using the other hand to unlock the chain around her neck.
Apr 19, 2012 5:16 PM

May 2010
Cazador yelps and lands hard in the sand, laying there for only a split second before attacking again, lips in a snarl, abandoning subtelty altogether, bigging up its reiatsu and lunging for the kill, hoping to push the small thing off balance and bite it to death. "I said... You're MINE!!!"
Apr 19, 2012 5:27 PM

Jul 2008
"Tenacious, aren't you?" She chuckles as she unleashes her reiatsu and lassoing his snout with the second chain. She jumps up and lands on his head and stands there for a bit to proclaim her dominance over him.
Apr 19, 2012 5:34 PM

May 2010
Pinned, the adjuchas snarls, what was going to happen now? She was going to slaughter him. His body shuddered, fear from the high pressure, its body letting out an involuntary yelp, everything in his body shut down and any will his body had fled.
Apr 19, 2012 5:38 PM

Jul 2008
Amazingly, she recalled her chains, which untied his body and wrapped back into their places. After that she climbs down.

"I value your tenacity, but if you attack me again, I will devour you." Is all she said before she continued on her way.
Apr 19, 2012 5:44 PM

May 2010
The adjuchas watched this strange arrancar. He had... been spared? What hollow would do that? How was he still alive? And then his soul felt a weight. A debt, something he could never pay off. This thing had broken the norm, if it hadn't he would have been devoured; he would be a part of it. He was a part of it now. He bolted, until he caught up, before sedately padding alongside it.
Apr 19, 2012 5:59 PM

Jul 2008
"You are...following me?" Reina asked as she kept moving with the strange adjuchas. Maybe it wanted to attack her again when she was vulnerable? No matter. She would devour him if he even tried. "May I ask why you would follow me, an espada with no memories?"
Apr 19, 2012 6:06 PM

May 2010
"You defeated me, you spared my life... a life that by all rights is yours" His head faces the front, never glancing across at her. A choke of pride hit his throat as he realised this fact and digested it. "I am a part of you, whether you devour me or not... I can grow, and become stronger. I can serve you well... es-pa-da, and I am bound by honour to do so... I am Cazador Escondido".
Apr 19, 2012 6:13 PM

Jul 2008
"And I am Reina Gallego. Serve me well and I will all but guarantee your continued existence." She replied, looking at her new accomplice. She couldn't promise him that he would never die, but she wouldn't eat him without reason. "I am looking for something. Perhaps it is not in Hueco Mundo but I must find it."
Apr 19, 2012 6:25 PM

May 2010
"What is it that you're looking for? I know these sands and caves quite well. I am sure if there is something in Hueco Mundo I am sure I have heard at least a few rumours about it".
Apr 19, 2012 6:31 PM

Jul 2008
"That's the problem, it is not an item." She explains while still walking on. "It's something, anything, that I am missing. I'm searching for myself."
Apr 19, 2012 6:47 PM

May 2010
"Well, now you at least have company" states cazador firmly, running his head, and fur under one of her hands.
Apr 25, 2012 10:29 PM

Nov 2009
* A voice erupts from the silence .*

''searching for yourself'' how interesting, some hollows have searched for ''what they lacked''; memories, salvation even their own souls but found themselves at the end of a shinigami's blade or becoming successful in their search but suffer the reality of discovering how much of a monster they formerly was before becoming a hollow whereas others simply disappear.

* The arrancar appeared from out of a sonido, hands held behind his back. *

To find two hollows walking side by side isn't a ''regular'' sight in Hueco Mundo...
Apr 25, 2012 11:19 PM

Jul 2008
"And who are you to judge me?" Reina asked a little irritated. "I have done the impossible all of my existence. Regaining my memories and my humanity, although no small task, is not so much an impossibility, but an event waiting to be realized."
Apr 26, 2012 4:41 AM

May 2010
Cazador lowers itself, into a preparatory stance, in case anything happened. It wasn't going to lose itself to some Maskless, it had already lost once today. Not that fighting was a part of its plan, but it would if needed.
Apr 29, 2012 7:01 PM

Nov 2009
I'am simply here to talk, sensing a Vasto Lorde level presence I came to investigate the territory but it was simply another arrancar and you....@Sheri

Humanity? you want to regain it, so you were once human? that truly is nearly an impossibility but there's a reason you and many other hollows feel ''incomplete''. The hole on your body for instance, it symbolizes the missing portions of your soul but judging from your response and desire to regain your memories, you were once human and probably died swiftly?

Nonetheless I will fill you in on a secret; this world is nothing but a giant passage way for the reiatsu/reiryoku of deceased races passing through here, carrying the memories of their former lives and if you haven't killed or eaten your assailant then you have a chance to gain your memories from it but if you evolved from a hollow into your present form then a ''piece'' of yourself could be lingering around Hueco Mundo along its darkest edges where the ancient of hollows originated from.

The best of wishes to you along your journey, as a travel such as yours will involve those shinigami and humans...

* The arrancar simply turns away as he finishes his sentence, walking back towards the direction of Las Noches but pauses in back of the arrancar and adjuchas with his back turned to them.*

Unrated_ToxicityApr 30, 2012 12:36 PM
Apr 29, 2012 10:00 PM
Nov 2011
Mean while on the other side of the desert a small hollow got lost.

"Damn... where am I?, I thought I had died" Wolfang searched around but couldn't make anything out of this situation. However he felt like he was getting fed by just staying here.

Then he felt a presence. Knowing fully well that this was much much stronger than he was, he ran.

A small worm could be seen after a minute of where Wolfang stayed. Yes this worm was far stronger than Wolfang. As Wolfang is just another hollow and this worm is an arrancar.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Hall of Records: Zanpakuto & Misc. Weapons

MotionBlue - Apr 10, 2012

42 by Morraren »»
Sep 11, 2014 9:50 AM

Sticky: » Hall of Records: Character Biographies ( 1 2 )

MotionBlue - Apr 10, 2012

57 by Morraren »»
Sep 11, 2014 9:08 AM

Sticky: » Hall of Records: Character Stats

MotionBlue - Oct 4, 2013

20 by Morraren »»
Sep 11, 2014 8:32 AM

» The start of a Journey - Funduins Plight (open to all) ( 1 2 )

Psynergi - Jun 1, 2014

54 by Shadow543 »»
Jul 28, 2014 8:15 AM

» (Co-Story Chapters) Welcome to Maggots' Nest ~Shyen Jihei & Minna Takezo~ ( 1 2 3 )

Jyenh - Mar 22, 2014

144 by Jyenh »»
Jul 28, 2014 3:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.