Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »
Dec 7, 2014 8:01 AM

Nov 2014
I like this ending but still what is up with most anime and their happy endings.

You see how the other 12 contestants have led their happy endings.
Even Yuno-san has a kind of happy ending because she didn't get abused by her mother anymore which made her not go insane and kill her parents but she still has a feeling of missing something important. Except from that feeling it's a happy ending for her as well.
For Amano-kun, his happy ending seems to consist being happy with his parents and having Wabaka-san as his girlfriend.

So in the 3rd world, everyone has a happy ending. Only the 1st and 2nd world hasn't.
To my understanding, the 1st world is destroyed because Yuno-san killed herself and without a god, the world is destroyed.
The 2nd world is an empty world with only Amano-kun as god and MurMur2 as servant.

Questions:
1)
Yuno-san and Ouji-kun apparently became friends along with Hinata-san and Mao-san but the only reason they know each other is because 9th bombed their school in the 2nd world. In the 3rd world it was the 1st Yuno and MurMur who did the bombing so this could be why they have moved to the other school.
Ouji-kun only knew Hinata-san and Mao-san because he pranks/bullies Yuno-kun along with Yuno-san because she was with Amano-kun all the time.
To top it off, Hinata-san was only interested in Amano-kun because of her father.

So what happened and how did they became friends without Amano-kun?

2)
3rd world Amano-kun's parents are together and he has Wakaba-san as girlfriend.
How?
Nothing has changed his past in the 3rd world so he should still be the lone observer. His father should still have money issues which makes him leave the family. Since nothing has changed, the feelings of Wakaba-san should also still be the same. Don't understand this tho.

3)
3rd world Yuno-san has a feeling of missing something important and even saw Amano-kun for a brief moment instead of Aru. Didn't both of them go to the same class and aren't they still going to the same school? Shouldn't she feel something strange when she should see him pass by or something?

BTW, having Aru-kun being in love with Amano-kun seems to me useless. Either try to develop it a little better or leave it out completely.
This what bothered me until I Yuno's backstory --> wtf did she see in him? He's a weak, emotional, observing cry-baby. I understand Yuno's reason for loving him (she's insane and has nothing and needed a someone). Still don't understand what Ura-kun saw in him tho.
Jan 5, 2015 5:57 PM
May 2014
Why didn't Yuno just kidnap Yuki with her God-Powers from the 2nd Universe and take him into the 1st Universe? 1st Universe is stable because Yuno won and is the God. Yuki will come around eventually, I mean he must be starting puberty soon.
Jan 28, 2015 7:24 PM
Jan 2015
Just finished it. J/28th...concidence much? Muahaha. HAHAHAHAHAH!
Feb 2, 2015 3:59 PM
Jan 2015
Devastated, crying, depressed as hell.

Dammit it hurts so much. Hurts a lot. Why, why? DAMMIT. It wasnt supposed to be like that.

The OVA is terrible, (SPOILER) they did give the happy ending but it was like 5 seconds, it made me angry and it hurted much more.

I'm tired of anime endings making me depressed.
Feb 25, 2015 11:16 AM

Nov 2014
Despite some incoherent characterization and plot holes, I thought this was a really fascinating show.

I'm teetering between a 6/10 or a 7/10.
Mar 7, 2015 2:52 PM

Nov 2014
Below average show, good animation though..

Mar 16, 2015 4:37 AM
Jun 2014
Gnowmickly said:
So why apocalypse doesn't occur on 3rd world?
Because Deus decided to not use the Survival Game.

Mar 16, 2015 4:41 AM
Jun 2014
Thalandor46 said:
So everyone lives happily ever after in the 3rd world,
Yuno doesn't really.

Mar 17, 2015 2:35 PM
Jan 2015
i have a question. i was on the yuno thread and saw this one post and it said
"She became lonely and sad with nothing to live for after some events took place, she found Yuki which became her only ''hope'' in life, something to live for and the only thing to look forward to was his promise, he didn't mean it seriously but she took it seriously thus her obsession with Yuki began which later that obsession manifested into pure insanity."
u know how 1st yuno killed 2nd yuno she killed her on the same day they made the promise but only later when 2nd yuno got home from school. if 1st yuno wasnt there when they made the promise earlier in the day, how could she have known all about it? she even talked about the whole promise thing in detail of what happened to yuki on the ferris wheel. any explanation ._.
Mar 22, 2015 5:07 PM
Mar 2012
I liked the ending. I always get angry when I rush an anime, but I saw this in one sitting. I was happy about this ending. If you want to see a better ending, which I had to do, watch the redial OVA. It is really nice.

It's hard to digest this anime properly. I almost fall for Yuno because of how sweet she is. I guess this sort of anime is similar to Welcome to The NHK or Black Lagoon where a guy who hates his life suddenly has a change. You sort of grow with the character and see it through.

The only part I was frustrated with was with Yuki when he did nothing for 10,000 years. You serious? That is so frustrating to see. It gets answered *sort of* in the redial OVA. I recommend everyone watch this.

I loved the progression of this anime. I liked the music, animation, and character development. There were some stupid plot holes, but I am just glad Yuno and Yuki stay together. I really enjoyed Yuno.
Mar 30, 2015 8:45 PM
Sep 2014
Damn, its even better after the rewatch :)
I pitty Yuno more and dislike Yukki more.
Plus, i dont remember i noticed before that Yukki and Yuno created new world together or i just forgot about it. Well, it was fun watching crazy Yuno again.
Apr 8, 2015 1:08 PM

Sep 2013
iReign_x said:
Why didn't Yuno just kidnap Yuki with her God-Powers from the 2nd Universe and take him into the 1st Universe? 1st Universe is stable because Yuno won and is the God.

Because even being a God has limits (there's probably higher Gods or something) so Yuno couldn't revive Yuki from the dead, so she abandoned the 1st world and and headed for a 2nd world.
The 1st world was destroyed since there is no god there, probably.

chrxscsy said:
i have a question. i was on the yuno thread and saw this one post and it said
"She became lonely and sad with nothing to live for after some events took place, she found Yuki which became her only ''hope'' in life, something to live for and the only thing to look forward to was his promise, he didn't mean it seriously but she took it seriously thus her obsession with Yuki began which later that obsession manifested into pure insanity."
u know how 1st yuno killed 2nd yuno she killed her on the same day they made the promise but only later when 2nd yuno got home from school. if 1st yuno wasnt there when they made the promise earlier in the day, how could she have known all about it? she even talked about the whole promise thing in detail of what happened to yuki on the ferris wheel. any explanation ._.

Because 1st yuno is the same person so she has all those memories too? :( probably
ichii_1Apr 8, 2015 1:18 PM
Apr 18, 2015 1:58 PM

Feb 2015
Didn't think it was so great. Yuno was the only character I found not to be insufferable. Would have been better with more mature characters and or at least better back stories given to the main characters. Parental abuse, neglect, and rape just seem like laziness on the part of the writers. Maybe I'm just desensitized but the hardship of the characters didn't make me care for them.
Apr 28, 2015 2:01 PM
May 2014
I have hated yuki throughout the series, like i know the past yunos were psychos, but at least she didn't cry the whole time and excepted everyone to take care of her along with do her dirty work for her. Also, when she became god she at least try to do something so she could be with Yuki, who all he did was pout for 10000 years and not do anything. Like the main point of the survive games was so someone would become god and not let the world be destroyed (or could be remade); if anything i feel like he could at least made some stars lol. Other than that, I really loved this show and if you haven't seen Mirai Nikki Redial I recommend you do
Apr 28, 2015 2:06 PM
May 2014
NaCro said:
Damn, its even better after the rewatch :)
I pitty Yuno more and dislike Yukki more.
Plus, i dont remember i noticed before that Yukki and Yuno created new world together or i just forgot about it. Well, it was fun watching crazy Yuno again.

I feel the same way as you. And you probably saw that scene before at the very end of episode 26
May 3, 2015 12:32 PM

Mar 2015
I love how the series end. With those mindfuck worlds and the little hint on the next project of the OVA in the end lol, kind of spoiler. I love everything about Yuno sacrificing herself to make Yuki a God. Oh God, I missed this anime.

May 4, 2015 10:59 AM

Mar 2015
-cried like a baby
atleast pretty statisfying at the end with the last message

"I learned so much from the people that never existed"
Jun 4, 2015 6:55 AM

Oct 2014
So why doesn't the Deus of the third world continue the survival game? because no matter how much the future changes he's always going to die right? Did Yuki go back to become the God of the already dead 2nd world (showed the spheres disappearing) or is he the God of the third world now? In that case there would be two third world Gods (Deus and Yuki).

Someone please explain... that ending was ridiculous.
Jun 9, 2015 6:40 PM

Nov 2014
Well the ending was quite a mind fuck.

Yuno comes to see him? What?! They can't end it like that!

Well good series overall, I loved it. First half was a bit better but still one of the most enjoyable shows out there
Hi there
Jun 14, 2015 6:29 PM

Apr 2011
What a terrible anime. Everything up to episode 20 was nonsense garbage and the last episodes could have been nice if they were backed up by the first 20 episodes, but nope.

also wtf is that ending ?

3/10 and I'm probably overrating it.
Jun 15, 2015 12:48 AM

Oct 2009
So the show ends with the biggest pussy of a MC ever whining like a bitch for 10,000 years.

This show had a lot of potential that was squandered by a horrible MC and unnecessary craziness/asspulls at the end.

Still, despite it's flaws, it was entertaining and always had me eager to see the next episode.
Jun 19, 2015 6:11 PM

Sep 2009
It was a decent ending, but it had its flaws and there are some things I don't understand yet.

The last few episodes Yuno conradicts her character when she is dead set on killing Yukki, while she spent much of the series protecting him and telling him he will kill her. She tries to kill him right after having sex, but then in the last episode she couldn't bring herself to kill him and commited suicide, ok.

And what the hell hapened to the First world? How is there are Mur Mur in the 2nd world, and how was she released when Yukki broke out of the illusion world since Yuno wasn't dead yet and he still had to win the game? And the thing is, how can Yuno die so easy from a single stab since she's God as well?

I hope I'll get some answers in the OVA I guess.
Jul 9, 2015 12:11 PM
Feb 2015
Wow it's all over. The third world managed to have a happy ending but yuno isn't with yuki which made me really sad :(

Yuki from the second world will make a new world... Sad to see it end. Now the ova type of episode
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 8, 2015 8:23 PM

Aug 2014
NOOOOOO it is not perfect ending :( Yukki and Yuno are not together in third world
First world is destroyed, world 4+ should not exist since there was no time leaping after world 3 so no way Yuno+Yukki live together in other worlds.

And second world is empty? Why didn't Yukki at least save some of mankind? He became god and should fix something?
That ending with "Yuno came to see me" is not enough I don't believe this! He started to create new world because Yuno returned to him? but anyway how if she died in third world? or maybe first Murmur healed her? omg I want more :|

It is good ending everyone beside Yukki and Yuno are happy, but it is not perfect!

Lol at Minene half god from second world:D she stolen third world Nishijima from third world Minene. Wtf Third Minene will be terrorist till she die? that is not happy end at all, but then again maybe second world Minene deserved it more :|
Why Akise is created in third world if there is no game in third world? He should not exist...

EDIT: Why third world Yuno got first world MurMur as small pendant on her phone? :S
and it sucks that 8 with 11 are together lol

oh yeah and why member Yumekichi11 did not post his manga-anime comparison :( They were fun to read instead of this useless posts of Stark..

EDIT2: checked english DUB version and it utterly sucks Yuno voice is so normal it doesn't fit at all.
Thyriad-oPPailovAug 9, 2015 7:00 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 11, 2015 6:34 PM

Feb 2013
Well, technically we got a happy ending for everyone, just in a different world. All except 3rd world Yuno that is. It seems like shes just destined to fall in love with Yuki and go psycho no matter what. At least that's how it looked to me, when she saw 3rd world Yuki walking with glasses chick.

Speaking of Yuno, 1st world Yuno's death was incredibly sad, probably the saddest death of the series for me :(. It really just wouldn't have been the same without her, despite her craziness Yuno definitely took the spot as my favorite character in this series.

Hell, who am I kidding? Her being a complete basket case is the main reason WHY I loved her so much =P.

Also it was nice to see Minene stayed in the 3rd world and got a happy ending, though I wonder whats gonna happen with her 3rd world counterpart. She did kinda steal Nishijima from her. Oh, and does she still have her super powers? If so I'm sure those would come in handy considering shes still technically a wanted woman due to her other self lol.

Oh, and I was honestly about to say what a fucking depressing end Yuki and Yuno got, until we heard Yuno's voice at the very end. So I have to wonder, how the heck? How did Yuno survive, and how did she even get back to the 2nd world? Also why the heck did it take 10000 years for her to show up lol?

Well, w/e the answer may be, I was still glad to see them reunite and get their happy ending.

But yeah, overall this anime was pretty great. Lots of great characters, a good amount of gore/action, and plenty of wtf moments that blew my mind. I definitely enjoyed my time watching Mirai Nikki.

8/10

Now its time for me to go watch the OVA :D.
Aug 16, 2015 4:49 PM
Jan 2015
expected a better ending.. still enjoyed
Sep 14, 2015 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
Jeez, that was seriously depressing.

On a side note, I'm going to start reading manga. I feel like the manga was better (and yes, the HAMMER)!

I'll go watch the OVA, but yep...manga from now on. Yet I got to admit that the anime did really good with the faces of horror and insanity. Always gets me!
Sep 14, 2015 6:47 AM
Dec 2014
I was okay with the ending, and would've preferred if the future did not change in the end.

Unlike most people in the last few comments I had little sympathy for either 2nd world Yuno or 1st world Yukki after everything they've done, and I did not wish them at happy end at all.
Sep 18, 2015 12:31 AM
Oct 2013
Why he become a God if 9th still lives?

And Yuno or Yukki could`t appear when Deus wanted to exclude them from the game, then they wouldnt have to kill each other
Sep 30, 2015 3:18 PM

Feb 2011
wpadka said:
Why he become a God if 9th still lives?

And Yuno or Yukki could`t appear when Deus wanted to exclude them from the game, then they wouldnt have to kill each other

9th has been removed from the game because Deus cheated fate by saving her life. Why did he saved her? Because Mur Mur wasn't his servant anymore, he needed a new servant that would carry his will.

The main goal was not to Not Fight Yuno, Yukki's goal was to bring back his parent, all the persons that had suffered and make them happy. If he had known that even with the power of a god he couldn't fix what was broken, maybe he would have chosen differently BUT at that moment he didn't knew.
Forever Berserk
Sep 30, 2015 3:54 PM

Feb 2011
I just finished to watch the Anime and the OVA which should be officially named Episode 27! I feel sorry for you guys who watched the anime back in 2011-12, I would have been pretty pissed at the end of Episode 26 but after watching the OVA aka the Ending, I feel relieved.

My thoughts about this whole mess. Spoiler alert!

Forever Berserk
Oct 3, 2015 3:53 AM
Dec 2014
In my case, I much preferred the regular anime ending. 1st world Yukki and 2nd world Yuno deserve any kind of happy ending. Whatever sympathy I had for them at the beginning was completely gone at the end, and if anything I wanted them to pay for what they have done. A better ending for me would have been Yukki stay in his hole for not 10000 years but eternity, 2nd world Yuno remains dead, memory and all.

Lots of people wanted the Yuno and Yukki happily ever after ending.. but isn't it a tad unfair to everyone brutally murdered by those very two individuals?
Oct 3, 2015 5:18 AM
Dec 2014
mind fuc
Oct 6, 2015 2:02 AM
Oct 2015
I took the anime for what it was worth. Nothing was expected and the outcome couldn't have faltered any more from the truth. I feel like a wuss but there were some truly tearful moments. A great emotional roller coaster, to bad the ride has come to an end. 8/10.
Oct 30, 2015 12:11 PM

Apr 2015
Some parts were confusing and some characters were annoying,but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. 7/10 for now.
Dec 3, 2015 4:28 PM

Mar 2015
Last few episodes brought the series down from an 8 to a 6 for me. They were simply awful.

One of the worst protagonists I've ever seen too
Dec 8, 2015 5:25 AM

Nov 2015
I like how the main character is uselles in all chapters but near the end he can finally do something. But i loved it sometimes i got mindfucked like when Yukiteru didnt *jump* at Yuno or when he was still blaming her for killing people but she saved him so many times. Ending was awesome. Plot Twist was awesome, big suprise for real.Overall i really enjoyed it made me laugh and i almost started cry at the end.It was 4.5/5 for me i am really sad there wont be season 2
Dec 8, 2015 6:04 AM

Nov 2015
slayermusiq1 said:
I like this ending but still what is up with most anime and their happy endings.

You see how the other 12 contestants have led their happy endings.
Even Yuno-san has a kind of happy ending because she didn't get abused by her mother anymore which made her not go insane and kill her parents but she still has a feeling of missing something important. Except from that feeling it's a happy ending for her as well.
For Amano-kun, his happy ending seems to consist being happy with his parents and having Wabaka-san as his girlfriend.

So in the 3rd world, everyone has a happy ending. Only the 1st and 2nd world hasn't.
To my understanding, the 1st world is destroyed because Yuno-san killed herself and without a god, the world is destroyed.
The 2nd world is an empty world with only Amano-kun as god and MurMur2 as servant.

Questions:
1)
Yuno-san and Ouji-kun apparently became friends along with Hinata-san and Mao-san but the only reason they know each other is because 9th bombed their school in the 2nd world. In the 3rd world it was the 1st Yuno and MurMur who did the bombing so this could be why they have moved to the other school.
Ouji-kun only knew Hinata-san and Mao-san because he pranks/bullies Yuno-kun along with Yuno-san because she was with Amano-kun all the time.
To top it off, Hinata-san was only interested in Amano-kun because of her father.

So what happened and how did they became friends without Amano-kun?

2)
3rd world Amano-kun's parents are together and he has Wakaba-san as girlfriend.
How?
Nothing has changed his past in the 3rd world so he should still be the lone observer. His father should still have money issues which makes him leave the family. Since nothing has changed, the feelings of Wakaba-san should also still be the same. Don't understand this tho.

3)
3rd world Yuno-san has a feeling of missing something important and even saw Amano-kun for a brief moment instead of Aru. Didn't both of them go to the same class and aren't they still going to the same school? Shouldn't she feel something strange when she should see him pass by or something?

BTW, having Aru-kun being in love with Amano-kun seems to me useless. Either try to develop it a little better or leave it out completely.
This what bothered me until I Yuno's backstory --> wtf did she see in him? He's a weak, emotional, observing cry-baby. I understand Yuno's reason for loving him (she's insane and has nothing and needed a someone). Still don't understand what Ura-kun saw in him tho.

answer for 3 and 2
Yuno fell in love with Yuki because she didnt had someone to love or something like that.Her parents didnt die in 3th world So that thing when Yuro saying that she will be his wife probably never happend. She loves Yuki but Yuki from 2th World. Yuno in the end its Yuno from 3th world. And about 2 its probably because Yuno from 3th world its with Yuki from 2th world.So there needs to be someone for Yuki from 3th World probably.
PandiciakDec 8, 2015 6:07 AM
Feb 21, 2016 12:13 PM

Apr 2009
horrible anime
5/10
Feb 21, 2016 3:42 PM

Feb 2012
I believe that when Yuno's parents made up, they probably moved Yuno into a different school because of the incident where 3rd world Yuno tried to kill her. This is why she is friends with Hinata and the rest in Redial whilst Yukiteru goes to another school. I have no idea why Yukiteru's father is not seen to be in debt in the third world, though. Everything else seems to be explained for the other characters.

After being abandoned by her real parents, put in an orphanage, taken in by her adoptive parents quite late, then being abused by them, killing them by accident, subsequently being forced to go through a survival game just to learn that she cannot resurrect her love and has to go through the same hell once again... Who would not go insane? I do not think that (in the first world) Yuno looked at Yukiteru and immediately became 100% obsessed with him. Their first conversation sparked a small flame, and then the whole first survival game let them develop a relatively healthy relationship. But after their failed double suicide Yuno lost her last part of sanity, leading to the events of the second world.

Yukiteru was always naive, sheltered, away from people, and the only survival game participant who was not insane in some way (with exceptions of 7th and 8th) and was also quite childish. In the first world he trusted Yuno and they cooperated well, but in the second world he had no one to trust, he was scared of everything and it took him a while to mature, mistrust strangers and make his own decisions as well as fight on his own. As much as he is seen as a wimp most of the time, his behaviour makes sense, especially that he is only 14 years old.

Renato said:
horrible anime
5/10

If it's horrible then why are you giving it an average score instead of something like 3/10?
LadyNightmareFeb 22, 2016 1:19 AM
Feb 23, 2016 7:21 AM

Apr 2009
LadyNightmare said:

Renato said:
horrible anime
5/10

If it's horrible then why are you giving it an average score instead of something like 3/10?

That's true. I'm gonna lower it to 3/10. Thanks
Mar 20, 2016 8:02 AM

Apr 2014
I.... Really really loved it when I saw Minene of 3nd world having a happy live... And everyone's future changed for the better...Hinata Still meets Yuki because their school got destroyed in this world too... Someone already mentioned how the 2nd world Yuki will ended... I'm Satisfied wit that kind of answer... (Now, New Discovery's Awaits!.... Let go watch RahXephon next). 7/10 Never liked Gore but this is OK. T.H.E E.N.D.
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Apr 11, 2016 7:30 AM
Apr 2016
What a bullsh*t ending for a mediocre. Just when I thought nothing could tie Chuunibyou's ep12 dumb ending.I'm so pissed right now and I was face palming the whole episode. I didn't even cared what happened half-way. It felt like one of those fighting animes and the mc is about to lose then he got the power of friendship out of his ass then he whoops the villains ass with the sh*t he pulled out of his ass. Nope, I'm gonna drop this and not watch the 27th ep. I'm so disgusted and irritated. It's a 2/10 for me. Forced and dumb ending.
Apr 11, 2016 7:34 AM
Apr 2016
I just read some comments and I don't get why you guys like it. You wanted happy ending? Well, this is a bs happy ending. Same thread reminded me of Chuunibyou. Not because it's happy doesn't mean it's good. It felt like "f*ck the plot, let's do a happy ending"
Apr 22, 2016 4:38 AM

Mar 2014
This is the Right Changes . This is the Best Ending for them . True Ending .
PERFECT EPISODE ~ !!! "Into the Bright Future." Time and World <3

I couldn't make the anime a proper review because it is difficult for me to explain or rather the roots are unfathomable even so , I'm obliged to do so , by my will . Instead , just the key points will have to make it . "Love can Transcend Time."
"Misfortune and Despair" , "Realization and Resolution." Based from my essential and utmost understanding , Beginning until end .
The Plot had a hidden genre which was the point that it is "Mystery" .
"Psychological Thriller" , It seems like I've found my profound interest in a way .
Certainly , The Thrill of the "Survival game" was incredible . However , It lacks something like "Consistency" . The "Consistency" of Information . I mean to say , The Thrill is unstable . Sometimes it goes UP then , it goes DOWN . But the last few episodes proven steadfast . It goes DOWN because I think , Plotholes . The situations that makes you puzzled . It was great that it was made 2 cour .
OVERALL , Experiencing the "YAN ELEMENT" was amusing ~ . With all the mind-f*cking scenarios and dark story , It progressed to be an amazing series :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2016 8:11 AM

Jun 2015
That ending was a bit confusing, but at least it wasn't that depressing.

Good premise, but bad execution and badly written characters. The Ninth remained my favorite. 4/10

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
May 15, 2016 12:08 PM

Jun 2010
Great episode, made me happy and sad.
The happiest moment was seeing all the diary owners having a great life. Especially Minene.

But the 10000 years thing was weird and kinda sad, since Yuki will always life alone and surrounded by sadness.

7/10 since there was too many daquf moments, and the 25th episode was weird. Somehow I didn't understand it's point.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2016 10:13 PM

Aug 2014
i am very disapointed .......this anime.. was very disapointing

Jun 10, 2016 9:18 AM

Jul 2013
Well ... not sure that was quite the ending was expecting :/

I did however really enjoy the show and the ending although it was somewhat odd near the end.

Wow, third world Yuno's parents actually saved her! that's a nice surprise.

So everyone's future in the third world changes and everyone pretty much gets a happy ending including Yuno who gets a happy family and keeps a diary on her phone with her and her families adventures.

The whole survival game to become God gets scrapped on that world, it should have never happened in the first place, they never really did explain how they chose the contestants. Surely you'd think Yuno would be and turned out to be too unhinged to be ruler of time and space. She used it for her own ill gotten gains in the end to just keep traveling back as many times as she liked to rejoin her love Yuki.

I'm glad Nishijima saved Minene and they got together but what happened to the her of that world? o_O

Yuki remembered Yuno existed (I liked the dinosaur noises when saying her name lol) and they reunited and it was very sweet indeed but then she stabbed herself and died. That was kinda unexpected.

Oh, Yuki was stuck in the second world, I wasn't sure before. I kinda just thought he was drifting through time and space lol.

Somehow it seems Yuno comes back in the end but they don't show her. According to Wiki she didn't die, I thought it was the third world one, I don't know.

I need to watch redial now, didn't have time yesterday.
Jun 12, 2016 8:34 AM

Apr 2013
Ended up not really caring about the plot very much and just about the relationship between Yukiteru and Yuno, and the latter carried the show a bit for me since she was generally fantastic. It was entertaining though and I still found myself wanting to finish it.
Pages (14) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 29, 2012

159 by Salty_Cookie »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

219 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 14, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

363 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 3, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

264 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 1, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 20, 2011

284 by coldnails »»
Mar 23, 11:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.