MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mouretsu Pirates Episode 15 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mouretsu Pirates »» Mouretsu Pirates Episode 15 Discussion

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
View Poll Results: Mouretsu Pirates Episode 15 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

34 68.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

13 26.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 6.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 50

04-16-12, 1:02 PM

Misdreavius said:
The first thing that came into my mind when the crew accidentally fired that laser.

Dam hilarious episode though, especially when the original crew were freaking out. I know I would if someone were to mess around with my computer or stuff.

Lol that made for a good laugh.
I really liked this episode, it was pretty funny that they accidentally fired the laser.
I'm looking forward to next week's episode.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

04-16-12, 6:03 PM

Lmfao great episode, laughed alot in this one. Watching the crew members reaction were hilarious, especially Sandaime. Haha omg the Bentenmaru is going to break down the moment they try to launch. They could blow up the engine! I just loved it.

Aww was hoping Marika would end up finding out that the crew is watching and helping them. Would've been funny to see the reaction she has too.

04-16-12, 6:20 PM

Cratex said:
Hmm. What's this button do?

*BOOM*

"How pretty..."
-- Gruelle Serenity

I claim Chiaki as my wifey....

04-17-12, 4:49 AM

Well, the sweets seemed to work.

04-17-12, 1:44 PM

The look on everyone's face when they fired that laser! Fun episode with a few laughs.

I'm grateful for the amount of airtime that Marika's twitchy eyebrow got.

04-18-12, 12:29 AM

Dako said:
The look on everyone's face when they fired that laser! Fun episode with a few laughs.

I'm grateful for the amount of airtime that Marika's twitchy eyebrow got.

I genuinely await the day Marika actually becomes enraged and/or upset.

04-18-12, 8:44 AM

Best episode so far.
Chiaki <3

5/5

Sent with Mal Updater

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

04-20-12, 8:41 AM

Okay, this was a really good episode, especially the reactions of the original crew, and Chiaki's expression when she saw the sweets. 4/5.

04-20-12, 10:31 AM

wakka9ca said:
Good episode

...but the rating is dropping because it doesn't have pew pew action and fanservice.

People don't appreciate this series enough.

For the love of god are you people shitting me? Are you pretending that is some quality senien instead? It's fucking school-girls playing fake pirates!!
It's true that the series is kind of boring no matter how you try to excuse it. All this episode feel like some kind of fillers and you guys are trying to excuse it by playing the quality critics and that supposedly is too deeep for our bew bew brains when it's as shallow as you can get.
I'm not a hater really and hey the series isn't an abomination, i have some relative fun watching(hell this episode was quite amusing) but people trying to elevate this series in something is not is getting ridiculous.
Yeah lets criticize the bew-bew and faservice for not being deep when we have schoolgirls eating ice-cream and pushing wrong laser canon buttons in a big pirate spaceship. That makes long lot of sense.
This ain't Legend of Galactic heroes, it's ful of silliness. If this episode had fan-service it wouldn't be any different, actually it would fit right in there and maybe make it better because it was hardly serious shit going on that fanservice will ruin the atmosphere of.
Modified by Monad, 04-21-12, 2:55 AM

04-20-12, 2:59 PM

Monad said:

This ain't Legend of Galactic heroes, it's fool of silliness. If this episode had fan-service it wouldn't be any different, actually it would fit right in there and maybe make it better because it was hardly serious shit going on that fanservice will ruin the atmosphere of.

No one is saying this series is LoGH, but it has a lower rating than some of the pew pew series I just mentioned. It deserves better.

I'm not saying this series is a masterpiece or even "excellent".

Inb4 I start my own "are you people shitting me" posts in other series. Calm down Monad.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

04-21-12, 7:40 PM

Best episode yet in a show of best episodes. The Bentenmaru crew stole the show this time around. It was fun watching them worry about the ship and at the same time believe in Marika.

Chiaki's face when she saw the sweets was priceless.

My concern's with Marika's worth as a captain are starting to be allayed. Lookin' good.

07-09-12, 6:48 AM

Good stuff, this went a lot better than I thought it would. I'm glad they addressed the fact that it would be difficult to just jump into the ship and use it just like that. I liked how the crew was supporting them and freaking out.
"Hello. I came to talk. I've been thinking lately. About you and me. About what's going to happen to us, in the end. We're going to kill each other, aren't we? Perhaps you'll kill me. Perhaps I'll kill you. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later. I just wanted to know that I'd made a genuine attempt to talk things over and avert that outcome. Just once. Are you listening to me? It's life and death I'm discussing here. Maybe my death... maybe yours. I don't fully understand why ours should be such a fatal relationship, but I don't want your murder on my... hands..."

Batman, The Killing Joke

03-04-13, 11:30 AM

I loved this episode! The Bentenmaru crew were hilarious, as was Chiaki when she saw the sweets. It was cute how happy the Yacht Club were when they made the FTL Jump.

05-19-13, 8:55 PM

I believe I figured out that girl who pressed the button's father. Beamspam McMuppet to the rescue. http://myanimelist.net/character/10358/Attenborough_Cortich

11-15-13, 11:43 PM

Oh lord....gotta love kids and their toys.

01-02-14, 10:30 PM

This was actually quite a cute episode, I sure like where this is going! Let's see what's next!

Pages (2) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices