Forum Settings
Forums

Success of Gundam Unicorn Cancels Failure of Gundam AGE

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 14, 2012 3:43 PM

Aug 2007
Roloko said:
Well I recommend at least watching this arc which I think it will end here this week or next and if you still hate it then drop it for good. Trust me it gets better at least in my eyes it did.

The Fairdain arc was probably what turned people who actually gave it a shot away cause it was lame and even I admit kinda boring and so were the battles when they were in the colony. No where near as boring as 0079 though its one big huge snore fest trying to force myself to complete it. I have little hope of The Origin being any good. xP

I dropped it, but I wouldn't hesitate to try it again, at least. I just thought the first arc was terribly underwhelming, and I was in no mood to follow this thing weekly, so I cut my losses and just moved on. I've seen just about everything Gundam aside from a few small side stuff, so I might as well finish AGE as well when it's done.

lol, I'm the total opposite regarding 0079; I think it's still great despite that it may not have aged very well. But I'm used to watching older material, so others may not share the same sentiments. I'm very much looking forward to 'The Origin'.

Looking back, my previous post was a bit silly, I'll try to refrain from that behavior in the future. But I won't take back that AGE didn't do much for me, and the designs were a part of it, somewhat. But it deserves a second chance.

Apr 14, 2012 4:24 PM

Sep 2010
SageShinigami said:
Roloko said:
No where near as boring as 0079 though its one big huge snore fest trying to force myself to complete it. I have little hope of The Origin being any good. xP

I'm trying to attribute that to the fact that series of that era in general just aren't terribly exciting, and am believing The Origin will be several times better.

I actually found Zeta enjoying. Even though War in the Pocket was kinda boring it was an nice OVA and Bernie is a bro. <3 Also I can't get into the characters in 0079 even though I found them better in Zeta. Hopefully The Origin will fix the flaws that I didn't like in the original series with the slow pacing, boring battles, uninteresting characters, etc.... The art is decent for an 1979 series.

Hias said:

I dropped it, but I wouldn't hesitate to try it again, at least. I just thought the first arc was terribly underwhelming, and I was in no mood to follow this thing weekly, so I cut my losses and just moved on. I've seen just about everything Gundam aside from a few small side stuff, so I might as well finish AGE as well when it's done.

lol, I'm the total opposite regarding 0079; I think it's still great despite that it may not have aged very well. But I'm used to watching older material, so others may not share the same sentiments. I'm very much looking forward to 'The Origin'.

Looking back, my previous post was a bit silly, I'll try to refrain from that behavior in the future. But I won't take back that AGE didn't do much for me, and the designs were a part of it, somewhat. But it deserves a second chance.

Well after it ends give it another go it does deserve a second chance its not that bad after the whole Fairdain ordeal.

Also I get a little too defensive sometimes when it comes to this series or any of my favorites. xP
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 14, 2012 4:27 PM

Mar 2010
Long Story Short: Gundam AGE SUCKS whilst Gundam Unicorn DOESN'T SUCK.

Bancolding$ need to stop with the circle-jerking and be a bit more serious with their franchises.

The kids don't know space colonies and wars? Tell a different story that kids can understand and leave the complicated issues to the grown-ups where they belong.
Apr 14, 2012 4:41 PM
Mar 2011
jmal said:
Enjolras1830 said:
and i said Total sales not just 1st run sales thats why i listed 2.5 million + in all home media

And I gave both first run and total for 1st Gundam. When you're comparing the sales of two shows, do it on clearly defined, equal terms, taking into account various differences between the releases, or it's just a waste of time.

such as
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 14, 2012 4:46 PM

May 2010
Considering Gundam Unicorn's success, I just hope Sunrise/Bandai will do more anime adaptations of Gundam stories based off of novels/manga that have been completed. It would be awesome if they could do Char's Deleted Affair into an anime series, it has a multi-demographic appeal, it has all the great intrigue of the Universal Century that older fans can appreciate and a coming of age story of Haman Karn who takes up the role as a primary character, starting out as an adorable teen and developing to a gorgeous young woman that I believe younger fans would like.

I am looking forward to The Origin, considering it will give a more detailed story of the One Year War and flesh out Char Aznable's character by showing his backstory.
Apr 14, 2012 5:55 PM

Nov 2011
I find it sad that because they can ride on the success of Unicorn, that they won't learn a lesson from having made AGE.
Apr 14, 2012 6:01 PM
Mar 2011
jmal said:
Enjolras1830 said:
such as

That's not a response. It's an incomplete sentence.

and i misure older sales on VHS and LD sales as well so yeah that smthing you falied to account for

and also i must say compere total sales of all AU gundam to to all UC gundam not just show by show

and i ask you what has made Sunrise/Namco Bandai more money
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Apr 14, 2012 6:02 PM

Apr 2011
I tried watching AGE but I just couldn't get into it. Unicorn is far better.
Apr 14, 2012 7:30 PM

May 2010
angelslayerX said:
...that kids today are unfamiliar with wars and space colonies.

eh, what?
Childs todays are unfamiliar with war? With call of duty and all those wargames that fly around?

Of course they are unfamiliar with war games. Because they play RPG... this is common knowledge.
Apr 14, 2012 7:52 PM

Jun 2010
Why am I not surprised. :/
Apr 14, 2012 8:03 PM

Jul 2011
I actually really enjoy Gundam Age so I have no idea what the hell is going on here. Gundam Unicorn is pretty good too, but its nothing new. Just another angsty teenage boy who pisses me off to no end. I do like the animation style of Unicorn a lot more than Age though.

EDIT:

Additionally, what the hell is all this love for shitty characters who act like brats the entire series? This is nothing new and seriously got old after the first 3 times it was used. I'm mainly referring to all this hate for Flit who actually WANTED to be a mobile suit pilot.
armegApr 14, 2012 8:09 PM
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Apr 14, 2012 8:48 PM

Apr 2012
gundam is that girl who's been dating the same guy for years. now she wants to meet someone new, only to realize that she's really not that appealing to most others, be it her bad tendency to glorify colorful robots, her boring fixation with space colonies, or her incessant shouting in cockpits, gundam is really not that successful with putting herself out there. and after a series of bad dates and lonely nights sobbing at pizza buffets, she looks back at her time with that guy she dated for years and thinks, 'why the hell did i ever leave him? everything was fine, and i just threw that away for the prospect of meeting a guy who'd throw more money at me. i suck.'
Apr 14, 2012 9:14 PM

Sep 2008
Well I'm not surprise, most Gundam loyal followers aren't pre-teen and mostly 18 plus. They somewhat miscalculated about creating Gundam Age and how it will attract new viewers. I guess they are wrong, you released Age before GUndam 00 and you expect a good turn out?
Apr 14, 2012 9:22 PM

Nov 2009
notsureifsrs said:
Age isn't bad at all

indeed it isnt
Apr 15, 2012 12:44 AM
Mar 2011
jmal said:
Enjolras1830 said:
and i misure older sales on VHS and LD sales as well so yeah that smthing you falied to account for

Who says the numbers provided failed to account for that? I never said only DVD was being counted. I know LD at least is counted. It's unclear what the VHS sales are or if they're counted, but Livedoor is still the only source we've got.

and also i must say compere total sales of all AU gundam to to all UC gundam not just show by show

Uh... no. I mean, you could, as a mildly interesting intellectual exercise, but it's far from the most useful comparison to make.

It's also a totally meaningless comparison if you're Bandai/Namco. A ¥ spent on UC merch is just as good for their bank account as a ¥ spent on AU merch. Money is money.

No ALL AU stuuf will be bandai while all pre victory UC stuff if fully inderpadent sunrise so so AU stuff will put more money in to Bandai as they own the Seed Unicorn Age and Victory IPs Fully while most UC IPs made pre take over are still im limbo cause creator has owners rights abd he quit Sunrise in 95 till 99 and took all right with him Turn A is A Gray Aera cuase sunrise needed bandai's money for do that

as you know Suirise was to tomino what Ghibil is to Miyazaki when he quit sunrise could not stand so baamdaai took to lock and stock minus all the IPs that Takahashi and tomino took when they left in protest of the buy out

that is what i have heard
----
why do you think Victory is hated by bandai so much

Apr 15, 2012 2:48 AM

Sep 2010
This is a rather sad news, the sustainability of the Gundam franchise depends on attracting younger and newer fans so I applaud the decision for the creation of AGE. The producers in my opinion are correct in a way when they said the two Gundam shows they are airing serves two different purpose and audience, Gundam AGE for younger audience and UC for older fans. What really hit me though is the fact that the younger generation didn't know about war and space colonies so much that they can't related or makes sense to what AGE are portraying. This is a bad sign, I think the producers have to think of more ways to stimulate interest and viewership among the younger generation because huge franchises such as the Macross and Gundam are all about humanity's migration to space, this franchises will all die without support from younger generation.
Apr 15, 2012 2:52 AM

Nov 2011
Annoiato said:
gundam is that girl who's been dating the same guy for years. now she wants to meet someone new, only to realize that she's really not that appealing to most others, be it her bad tendency to glorify colorful robots, her boring fixation with space colonies, or her incessant shouting in cockpits, gundam is really not that successful with putting herself out there. and after a series of bad dates and lonely nights sobbing at pizza buffets, she looks back at her time with that guy she dated for years and thinks, 'why the hell did i ever leave him? everything was fine, and i just threw that away for the prospect of meeting a guy who'd throw more money at me. i suck.'

It's funny because it's true.
Apr 15, 2012 5:13 AM

Jan 2008
Not surprised at all since AGE sucks big time.

But they deserve this failure. They had it coming.
Apr 15, 2012 5:33 AM

Jun 2009
Age I did not like at all. I loved seed, wing, 00, original Zeta, ZZ,
Setsuna200Apr 15, 2012 6:28 AM
Apr 15, 2012 6:52 AM

Apr 2009
Hey Bundai/Sunrise! Make Crossbone Gundam anime now, bitch!
majoringramApr 15, 2012 6:57 AM

Apr 15, 2012 12:51 PM

Jan 2010
Annoiato said:

Holy fucking shit...5 star post.
Ok™
Apr 15, 2012 1:19 PM

Jun 2008
Ghostalker said:
This is a rather sad news, the sustainability of the Gundam franchise depends on attracting younger and newer fans so I applaud the decision for the creation of AGE.

I honestly don't think they didn't need to make one "specifically" for the young demographic.

Let's just remember what age did you actually watch your "first" gundam.
I knew gundam when I was in 5th grade, I finally watched gundam (Wing) at 7th grade, and they didn't make Wing for kids, but kids my age loved it anyway.

A proper series of "Gundam Builder" is more than enough to attract kids and raise plamo sales.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Apr 15, 2012 2:11 PM

Jun 2009
Personally I would like an older cast closer to 00, however it is still too bad that AGE was a failure.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Apr 15, 2012 3:43 PM

Sep 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Personally I would like an older cast closer to 00, however it is still too bad that AGE was a failure.

It probably would have done way better if the art looked like previous Gundam series, but still kept the characters personalities and story the same with 3 generations and such.

I just hope they let it finish its run cause I hate having an incomplete story. >_>

As for that film project if the series closes then it will probably be a film trilogy where they just make however many episodes AGE will have into 3 movies.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 15, 2012 7:41 PM
Mar 2012
Nasty001 said:
Gundam AGE failed co'z it focuses something that is retro from the 80's. Gundam Unicorn should have been made into a 12 episode anime instead of a OVA.

>Unicorn isn't retro
>UC Gundam

wat
Apr 15, 2012 8:46 PM

Apr 2008
AGE is tolerant to me...it is easy to follow, but character rapport is a problem on this show. Also, trying to make you sad. Okay, not really. It can make you sad.

Kids don't understand wars and space colonies? What are pre-teen kids mostly watching, aside from Doraemon and Anpanman? Anpanman is quite popular among kids.

Is Sci-fi/Military genre...unpopular?
shakeyourpup45Apr 15, 2012 9:00 PM
Apr 16, 2012 12:06 AM
Apr 2012
I agree Gundam Age is a failure, people who think it's good because they have no idea how good the old series was. Gundam Age should have do more work in the story line before release it, not just copy other old gundam series. In other hand gundam unicorn is great, i love story.
Apr 16, 2012 12:28 AM

Aug 2011
blly2ang said:
I agree Gundam Age is a failure, people who think it's good because they have no idea how good the old series was. Gundam Age should have do more work in the story line before release it, not just copy other old gundam series. In other hand gundam unicorn is great, i love story.

I know how good the old series are, Zeta is one of my favourite anime series, but I still think Age is better than people give it credit for, so your theory is busted.
Apr 16, 2012 3:41 AM

Jun 2008
shakeyourpup45 said:
Kids don't understand wars and space colonies? What are pre-teen kids mostly watching, aside from Doraemon and Anpanman? Anpanman is quite popular among kids.

Because Tomino's original vision for Gundam was targeted for an older demographic, he wanted to change the way people see Mecha animes in the past, and it WORKED.

Basically Gundam (0079) is a Madoka Magica in terms of "an anime that deconstructs a theme".
If Madoka deviates from the whole "mahou shoujo" theme by making it more gritty, Gundam (0079) deviates from the "Super Robot" theme that was very popular in the past by making it more about human conflict and showing that the anime can also attract older viewers.

Apr 16, 2012 6:55 AM
Apr 2012
no matter what you all said gundam age is already a failure and they are using gundam unicorn to cover it , that'sl prove that alot gundam fan think this series is kiddies gundam series.
Apr 16, 2012 7:17 AM

Sep 2010
mitch3315 said:
blly2ang said:

I know how good the old series are, Zeta is one of my favourite anime series, but I still think Age is better than people give it credit for, so your theory is busted.

This I seen Zeta, War in the Pocket, Chars Counter Attack, half of 0079, and am eventually going to watch 0083 and F91. I'm not going to watch Unicorn until its complete cause I can barely wait one week for AGE as it is or a month for the new Pandora Hearts chapters. xD

So AGE is good, but 00 is still the best for me. ^_^
Apr 16, 2012 7:20 AM
Jul 2018
blly2ang said:

Criticizing gundam Age for being the same rehashed stuff but then saying Unicorn is great....what? Unicorn is exactly that just with awesome visuals and music.
Apr 16, 2012 11:11 AM

Jun 2008
jpem said:
blly2ang said:

Criticizing gundam Age for being the same rehashed stuff but then saying Unicorn is great....what? Unicorn is exactly that just with awesome visuals and music.

The difference is "Unicorn is a sequel", so the feeling of a "copy" is not as strong as a "new series".

Apr 17, 2012 8:17 PM

Jul 2007
angelslayerX said:
...that kids today are unfamiliar with wars and space colonies.

eh, what?
Childs todays are unfamiliar with war? With call of duty and all those wargames that fly around?

This is Japan we are talking about, not any other country.
Apr 22, 2012 9:03 PM

Dec 2011
The failure of Gundam Age proves my point, that Bandai and Sunrise are way too obsessed in pleasing their customers for cash instead of making really great stories -- the same mistake they committed -- and is still committing -- in making the SEED series. It turned out that the overly cute cartoonish character designs of Age really foreshadows its failure -- for all its apparent angst, it failed to achieve the desired atmosphere to match up with that of Unicorn or even Yoshiyuki fuckin' Tomino's original series. Yes, the reason TOS turned out so successful is that Tomino insists in being himself always; he even clashed with the Sunrise higher-ups several times!
Seriously, Vagan has been reduced to mere typical cartoon villains now. -0- Pardon me for making such a rude comment to SEED and Age, but as a film scoring major student, I really want to speak out against the commercialist TV entertainment industries -- Hollywood and anime alike!
Apr 23, 2012 4:12 AM

Sep 2008
jmal said:
raidenwarrior said:
I really want to speak out against the commercialist TV entertainment industries -- Hollywood and anime alike!

Eh, good luck with that, I guess. I stopped getting worked up about such things when I stopped being a teenager. I'll like the things I like whether they're popular or not. I've loved shows that have completely bombed and have virtually no other fans. I've loved shows that are among the best selling ever made. And of course I love shows all across the spectrum in between.

Also, SEED and AGE were "the same mistake"? Heck, Bandai/Sunrise no doubt wish they could make more "mistakes" like SEED, one of the most successful franchises in anime history. Doesn't that illustrate a flaw in your conclusion? If AGE failed because it didn't work hard enough to tell a "really great story", then what explains the absolute enormity of SEED's success, if you feel it suffers from the same problem?
SEED undoubtedly became mega financial success for them, but the fact that they still ain't releasing more of it proving Destiny leave some damage to the franchise, ok maybe not financially because its sell like fries... but when its come to franchise that as big as this, there's something more than making money.. Even now people still talking about Destiny's controversy.
Apr 23, 2012 7:31 AM
Apr 2012
Annoiato said:

i'd sent you a real cake if internet is more high tech
Apr 28, 2012 6:30 PM

Sep 2008
So seeing as how AGE is an enormous flop and ORIGIN will undoubtedly do well. Does this mean we are gonna get a Crossbone Gundam anime? It's like what all the fans have been asking for since Unicorn got announced.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Apr 30, 2012 11:24 AM
Feb 2010
Hopefull Sunrise will get the message.
UC has still a lot of potential to bring out good stuff.
Apr 30, 2012 11:37 AM
Mar 2011
jmal said:
fertygo said:
SEED undoubtedly became mega financial success for them, but the fact that they still ain't releasing more of it proving Destiny leave some damage to the franchise, ok maybe not financially because its sell like fries...

They received extremely successful DVD boxsets, they're getting new even more successful BD boxsets, and the whole SEED franchise is re-airing in a HD remastering right now. There were also all those compilation movies and at least one spinoff OVA, maybe more, I don't follow Gundam closely enough to know. Oh and the SEED protagonist guy still ranks in the Newtype top 10 favorite male characters, so it's got some lasting appeal, clearly.

Not to mention Destiny crushed the first SEED in sales by an additional 10k average (68k vs 58k).

If they're not doing more SEED, it's only because it's really never been their M.O. to do repeated incarnations of the AU series, no matter how successful they are. Their model seems to be "try new AU stories to see if we can find a big hit (as they did with SEED) while keeping bits of UC coming here and there to keep the older core fanbase buying". Other than with AGE, it's been a hell of a successful formula.

is seed was that big how come they are not turing more of the manga from that AU it to anime [ FYI That would cannonzie more of seed]
Tomino says anime is fully part os the Canon of gundam i know seed was big bit not as big as you say cuase lack futher canonzing of that Universe

Apr 30, 2012 12:42 PM
Mar 2011
jmal said:
Enjolras1830 said:
is seed was that big how come they are not turing more of the manga from that AU it to anime [ FYI That would cannonzie more of seed]
Tomino says anime is fully part os the Canon of gundam i know seed was big bit not as big as you say cuase lack futher canonzing of that Universe

The success of SEED, both in relative and absolute terms, is an objective fact based on verifiable data points. Saying that it must not have been that big of a success because they "only" animated 100+ episodes of it is just crazy.

Being a fan of UC is fine. But completely going out of your way to dismiss any and all evidence of how successful AU has by and large been is just blind fanboyism. What next, Evangelion "wasn't that big" either because they didn't animate most of its spinoffs and side stories and games and such?

I know seed was big but when the Tomino* says Gundam is Only canon of its animated means sunrise must not have though the same views as the public

* Anno never said only anime stuff in his franchise is canon but on the other hand must of the of Manga have some sort of adaption

if i was an worker at sunrsie i would have millked seed more is what im saying im shocked they did not is also the point

thats why to the pepole who atke Tomino ideas on Gundam as Gospel have only started to say now that Unicorn is Cannon

May 2, 2012 3:25 AM

Apr 2012
When you think about it, AGE's financial failure has a bit of irony to it. The original MSG failed at first because it did not do well with the child demographic (I'm guessing 8-10 yr olds) which was the intended audience for robot anime at the time. Despite being canned it was later revived largely due to interest from the teen and young adult demographic. Now fast forward more than 30 yrs later and we have the failure of AGE (child demographic) and the success of Unicorn (adult demographic). Granted this is a broad comparison but its still a bit ironic looking back at the original MSG series' history.
May 6, 2012 11:14 AM
Jan 2010
tangytangerine said:
AGE flopped probably due to the demographic moving onto other things. They just don't see Gundam as something that is relevant as it once was.

I don't want to live on this planet any more.
May 20, 2012 2:09 PM

Oct 2011
Haven't watched Unicorn Yet.. but AGE isn't awful, for me it's just fast-paced and the supporting characters don't get enough development imo.
i think any gundam fan would get over the animation cuz the central conflict is fair but it seems 2 be implemented for a younger audience..
May 20, 2012 7:54 PM

Jun 2007
It's simple really. The majority of Gundam Fans are teens to adults. Every time they try and target pre-teens by making a show less serious and more cartoony, the series flops. Look at SD Gundam. AGE would have been far better if there was more substance to the story, had better art, and didn't skip around so much. Right now it's like sparknotes for a Gundam series.
May 21, 2012 9:11 AM

Sep 2010
theSpecial1 said:
Haven't watched Unicorn Yet.. but AGE isn't awful, for me it's just fast-paced and the supporting characters don't get enough development imo.
i think any gundam fan would get over the animation cuz the central conflict is fair but it seems 2 be implemented for a younger audience..

Well they are trying to mash 3 generations into 50 episode well seeing how it flopped it could be less than that. There isn't much room to develop supporting characters from the get go. Still highly enjoyable and fast paced for me.

Now that I look at the 3rd gen intro they said "70 years have passed" didn't the synopsis say the war was going to span through 100 years? So maybe that is what the probable movie project will be is a continuation that documents the last stretch of the war between the vegan and Federation?
May 24, 2012 12:53 AM
Jan 2012
Jigero said:
So seeing as how AGE is an enormous flop and ORIGIN will undoubtedly do well. Does this mean we are gonna get a Crossbone Gundam anime? It's like what all the fans have been asking for since Unicorn got announced.

I definitely hope so!!! and also Hathaway's flash for post U.C 100 action and bright noa's retirement.
May 28, 2012 2:18 AM
Jul 2009
What I dislike in AGE is that the characters are nearly everywhere the same(Wolfbit or sth looks the same as his grandpa etc etc) albo deaths of cool characters always end up bad- oh he just died, for he was stabbed lol2.
xxx
Jun 30, 2012 3:50 PM
Jun 2012
I personally hope they animate Blue destiny at some point, at least a short OVA. As for age i think they overplayed Asemu as a failure compared to his dad, thats what made me stop watching the show.
Jun 30, 2012 4:34 PM

May 2012
I tried catching up with Age, but it gets somewhat even more uneven, especially Asemu. So he went and became a pirate, looking cool and defiant, but then called daddy to get permission to rescue Kio? WTF? You're a freaking pirate. And what's up with the Vegan.... I mean Vagan. "Oh we were left behind and we just want to go back home." Err... hello? You went and killed people, a lot of people, innocent ones. :roll eyes:

The only consistent character is actually Flit Asuno. He hates the Vagans, that's it. A bit shallow, but consistent and well developed compared to everybody else (well, he's there from episode 1).

In the end, I see AGE just as another attempt to copy UC (AGE1 = Original Gundam, AGE2 = Zeta, AGE3 = ZZ) on the toy side. Story seems secondary to the need to push toys quickly.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
2 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
5 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - Today

3 by JehadKun »»
9 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
10 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

26 by infanf »»
Today, 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.