MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 185 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai »» Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 185 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 185 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

15 55.56%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 25.93%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 11.11%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 7.41%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 27

04-13-12, 10:29 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lune vs Haqua! Haqua lost? Sad, well, it's what I expected. Damn Chihiro, if she didn't interfere with the conquest, it'll be over last chapter. Ayumi waiting with wedding dress on~ I HOPE KEIMA CAN FINALLY CONQUER HER NEXT CHAPTER ._. Oh well, at least we got to see Tenri/Diana :D

04-13-12, 10:31 AM

I somehow get the distinct feeling that this manga is ending....
PLEASE LET ME BE WRONG

04-13-12, 10:32 AM

Ayumi in a wedding dress. I always wanted Ayumi to be the last person Keima wins over. YES!!! Never gave up hope.

But in front of Vintage's hideout, that is seriously the worst place she could be at. In this situation, it's either you win or you lose.

04-13-12, 10:44 AM

Despite Ayumi weeding dress, i'm always for Chihiro. :D

04-13-12, 10:44 AM

They're waging a lot on Ayumi's goddess... She's supposed to revert a situation that took down all her sisters and made them powerless, so I guess she's the strongest?
Couple pieces of advice for life:
- If you spend more time criticizing and hating anime/manga than actually watching and enjoying it, you should probably stop watching altogether and find a different hobby, because this anime/manga thing clearly failed you and/or you're missing the point.
- Try to write your comments/replies on forums and the sort approximately as you would say/express them in a conversation in real life. Try to remember that we're all people here.

04-13-12, 11:02 AM

I took quite a break from all my manga reading and I've just caught up with TWGOK too. Gotta say I do understand why people are annoyed by the length of this Ayumi conquest but if you read it in one go - it's actually pretty fast paced stuff. So chill.

I love Chihiro and in the past several chapters she's even better. She's delivered the best cliffhanger in the series yet (chapter 181). Thank God I had more chapters saved up or I'd have gone crazy right there.

04-13-12, 11:04 AM

kurosaki_kabuto said:
They're waging a lot on Ayumi's goddess... She's supposed to revert a situation that took down all her sisters and made them powerless, so I guess she's the strongest?

No not necessarily, it's only that they need all of them to be present to use their powers at full potential.

And I didn't see Haqua losing, it's only that lune was attacking her in crazy mode and she was guarding.

I loved the last page with Ayumi waiting in the wedding dress. I wonder what Keima meant by he'll tell her the truth about everything. I have a feeling it's not only about vintage but about his real feelings.

And did i see some foreshadowing for Chihiro x Keima as final pairing, well chihiro is proving her self pretty worthy, but i still like Haqua or Ayumi more.

04-13-12, 11:20 AM

ShiroiRyu said:
Despite Ayumi weeding dress, i'm always for Chihiro. :D

Totally agree with you!!!!!! I love ChihiroxKeima so much!!! ^^

I HATE AyumixKeima. Sorry.

04-13-12, 11:49 AM

Oh Ayumi, I just can't get enough of her. It would be fitting to start and end with the same heroine.
Ii tenki desu ne...

04-13-12, 11:57 AM

I'm starting to hate all this waiting just to conquer Ayumi -__-
Although the thing i liked about this chapter was seeing Ayumi in a wedding dress :3

04-13-12, 12:12 PM

Njs_Fluffy said:
Although the thing i liked about this chapter was seeing Ayumi in a wedding dress :3

Agreed, can't wait for ayumi to be conquered

04-13-12, 12:13 PM

Seems like its all coming down to the next chapter... well i could have said that for a while now, but this dragging out is being done pretty well so i won't complain about it; While i get that feeling the manga is ending, a lot still has to be resolved so i see it easily breaking 200 but not reaching 250. I hope Haqua didn't lose; it seemed like she was just defending a barrage of attacks but i guessed its suppose to be unclear O_O. Chihiro is proving to be a better character than i gave her credit for but i still like many characters over her. Nice to see Ayumi in a wedding dress; i wonder how they plan to use her Goddess if she is conquered next chapter.

04-13-12, 12:33 PM

Am I the only Chihiro hater here? XD!

04-13-12, 12:37 PM

-MgZ_ said:

No, sadly I think there are many people who dislike her. ;__;
She has the most amazing character development in the series, together with Keima, to me, and their chemistry is perfect.

I guess I'm the only Ayumi hater here. xD

She is bland and her relation with Keima has always been very flat and fake.
It could start to get better now, but I know I will always dislike it, because it's too late for starting to appreciate it, to me. ^__^

04-13-12, 12:39 PM

-MgZ_ said:

I'm here with you.

04-13-12, 12:42 PM

Tsundere Keima.

Njs_Fluffy said:

This.

-MgZ_ said:

I hate Chihiro too.

04-13-12, 12:45 PM

nice fight between haqua and lune, lune being a masochist she can take haqua's blows pretty well, i dont think haqua has lost yet but she is losing

ayumi picked a horrible place to end the conquest and it seems like chihiro is planning something, i just want keima to end this conquest because its been dragging on for a long while now, i can imagine ayumi getting kidnapped and then keima having to rescue her before confessing thus dragging it even more

i think this manga will be ending soon, after keima conquers ayumi and saves the world there isn't anything to go on but its been entertaining so far and its sad to see it end

04-13-12, 12:49 PM

-MgZ_ said:

How come people hate Chihiro?

These chapters are so good yet so short.

04-13-12, 12:52 PM

Linkark07 said:
-MgZ_ said:

How come people hate Chihiro?

Haters gonna hate. Don't worry, though. There are also some people who can see how great her character is. She is precious. ;)

04-13-12, 12:56 PM

"Don't worry. I'm sick of drawing this out."

I think Wakaki's a mind reader.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices