MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

did you meet a REAL tsundere
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Claim a tsundere! »» did you meet a REAL tsundere

Must be a Club Member to Reply
04-13-12, 12:51 AM

We all talk about Tsunderes in anime. But I'm curious did you meet a person in real life that has tsun/dere characteristics?
If yes then write a proof why do you think that person could be considered Tsundere. If its a famous celebrity then you can always add a picture:).

04-13-12, 1:41 AM

my best friend is rllly tsundere her name is margan :P and I consider myself tsundere if im in a relationship or close to someone

04-13-12, 2:50 AM

Chloe-tsundere said:
my best friend is rllly tsundere her name is margan :P and I consider myself tsundere if im in a relationship or close to someone

But write WHY you consider her a tsundere or why you consider yourself a tsundere:D Just like in the Claim your tsundere here! topic. but there you are giving proof for anime tsundrer characters:D

04-13-12, 3:03 AM

cant rlly proof since you dunno her :P

well just the typical harsh behavious while she actually likes a person :)

uhrm myself I always say something while deep inside I like something for example No I dont want you to ( oh please I wish for it ) such things :) and in relations I just can be harsh when someone is too sweet while I actually enjyo it

cant rlly think of more its about myself so lol feels weird xD

05-14-12, 2:03 AM

haha. I am a tsundere.
-I kick/punch/slap/kill my friends all the time even though I love them all.
-I basically haven't looked at my crush without glaring for who knows how long. And, I probably verbally abuse him more than anyone else. Yet, I still really really love him. I stutter when I talk to him.
-I am a narcissist and sadist.

i don't tie my hair up in pigtails 24/7 though. and i don't carry weapons around with me because it's against school rules.

08-05-12, 10:12 AM

my girlfriend is such a tsundere sometimes >-< its sometimes annoying but i love her very much ^-^

Modified by Axel-Ryner_Blaze, 08-08-12, 6:15 AM

08-05-12, 11:58 AM

Nya-kitty said:
my girlfriend is such a tsundere sometimes >-< its sometimes annoying but i love her very much ^-^

Same!All you people think a tsundere girlfriend is heaven on earth. Its actually a bittersweet thing lol. I'm actually glad its more on the mild side for me lol. Its rlly cute sometimes and sometimes its annoying cuz you can't get through to her. XD

08-07-12, 9:53 AM

I Think Im Tsundere lolx.It helps me to avoid Problems sometimes ^.< Being sweet is dangerous for girls nee

09-06-12, 3:13 PM

I have met a few but it was before I liked anime. I really want to run into one now.

03-02-13, 4:42 AM

My friend's girlfriend (who is actually my best friend) is a tsundere. She's totally one. "He talked to that girl, now I don't talk to him, he's an idiot... -my friend's coming there- you idiot! I saw you were talking to that girl! /I'm sad she's not saying "baka" xD/

But in a few mins they're happy again, and my friend's just don't know why she's doing it that often. x)

04-08-14, 2:40 PM

I was a tsundere when I was young. How do I know this: My personality was just like Nagi (Hayate the combat butler) when I was young. But I grew out if this phase a long time go.
"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom" (Malcolm X)

04-08-14, 2:49 PM

NarTaco said:
I was a tsundere when I was young. How do I know this: My personality was just like Nagi (Hayate the combat butler) when I was young. But I grew out if this phase a long time go.

Reminds me of the song

Im not in loveeee

Its just a phase that im going through

XD

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices