MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Alley
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» True Light (Under construction) »» Alley

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
04-18-12, 4:49 PM

One of her kantana was In her grip, her senses high on alert.

"All I can tell this isn't good magic....." she said, her grip tightening. Walking more depper in the alley, she notice some people.

04-18-12, 5:04 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde walked alongside Hime as they both saw more people. Striding a head of Hime a bit, Sokurunde walked ten feet away from them and said, "Hello! What are you guys doing here? Seems like a bad place for a picnic huh?"
Creator of all Cupcakes!!! At your service!

04-18-12, 5:11 PM

"oh quit it wont you" she said, chuckling Abit. She however did not lower her guard at them. Even though she knew their mana wasn't as sinister as the one lurking in the alley, she was t going to take any chances.

04-18-12, 5:13 PM

Noboru Nozaki

Hearing a boy mention something about a picnic in this location caused Noboru to snicker. Realizing he wanted to stay out of this confrontation due to the odd feeling in air, he quickly quieted down. "Does this really look like a picnic?" He asked himself as he leaned against a wall and observed the group.

04-18-12, 5:23 PM

"maybe, you guys just need a picnic and you're set!" Hime exclaimed, rolling her eye. Her hand that was holding her weapon sag in her side, her grip loosening.

She then held his gaze, not wavering.

04-18-12, 5:26 PM

Noboru Nozaki

Glancing over at the girl who was holding her gaze, Noboru let out a smirk. "Maybe we do need a picnic, or maybe we don't. All I know is that they were going to fight just before I arrived." He then looked over at the two men who were supposedly going to fight and the one girl that seemed to be in the middle of it somehow.

04-18-12, 5:31 PM

She looked over to see he was right.

"Maybe it's not a picnic but a party? Especially with two guys fightning for a girl, it's going get heated up" she let out a small laugh, before smirking. She placed her weapon back to its rightful place, seeing they weren't the one causing the weird mana all over the alley.

04-18-12, 5:36 PM

Noboru Nozaki

"Guess your right, though there's other things to worry about than fighting over a girl." He continued to stare over at the three. He was fairly far away from the group so he really couldn't be heard.

"My name's Noboru Nozaki." He said to the girl, not even glancing at her direction when introducing himself.

04-18-12, 5:40 PM

Ian was on the verge of fighting Shirou. She sighed, "Will you two stop it?" she said wacking Ian in the head with the brush part of her broomstick. "I was in no danger." she said, "and besides, even if I was, I could handle it by myself. I thought you knew me better than that" she chuckled
[color=violet]Even Death has a heart
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

04-18-12, 5:46 PM

A tick mark appeared on her forehead and her fist clench, but didn't Let the anger go through.

"Hime Hajime" she replied, curtly not saying more. She notice the girl stop the fight and whack one of the boy in the head. Hime couldn't help but laugh at her actions.

"so what brings you here?" she asked, curious if he's a magi user like her. It's nearly impossible to sense the dangerous mana here without being a magic user with the exception of Sokurunde.

04-18-12, 5:53 PM

Noboru Nozaki

Ignoring her curt manner, Noboru had a slight grin on his face. "Nice to meet you. As for what brought me here, just felt something odd about this place while I was taking a walk, though I'm not exactly sure why I came here." His reply being monotone.

He didn't know of many magic users other than his father, nor did he really care. He just lived his life how he wanted to and that is without worrying about minor details. Being a mage or not, to him, was a minor detail.

04-18-12, 5:57 PM

Xenon Sumatra

After spacing out for a while trying to pinpoint the exact location of the source of the trail. Xenon looks back to see that many more people have gathered in this small enclosed area. "Hmm I never would have thought this many people could be in here at once. . ." Thinks Xenon out loud.

Walking back to the main alley Xenon notices that Hime and Sokurunde had made their way to the alley. Xenon decides to join them and see if they knew anything about the mana. "Yo Hajime-san, Watashi-kun hows it going?" Says Xenon as a decent conversation starter.

04-18-12, 5:59 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde just watched the conversation go on between Hime and Noboru while he looked around the alley. He saw other people just about to fight, but he doubted it. He could sense the power in the alley, but was not sure exactly what it was.

Sokurunde held out his hands in front of him and wondered, what had brought him to all of this? Were his parents Magic Users too?

He then noticed someone talking to him. Sokurunde replied a simple reply, "Yea..." While still looking at his hands.

04-18-12, 6:13 PM

She looked at Noboru and said, "Why do you sound like a robot?" she wondered why someone can sound so dull.

Hime noticed another person join the fray and was surprise to see Xenon.

"your a magic user, too?" she asked, and could feel a small headache forming. She didn't know many magic user being trap inside a house for your life tends to leave you out of social interactions. She sighed and rub her temples, hoping to calm her headache.

'Why is Sokurunde so quiet?' she thought, worriedly, lightly touching his arm.

04-18-12, 6:17 PM

Xenon Sumatra

Getting only a faint reply from Sokurunde, Xenon asks him what was wrong. "Hey why are you so down? Or are you just focused on finding out whats going on in here?" Asks Xenon while looking at Sokurunde's hands to see if that was the problem.

04-18-12, 6:18 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde's defenses kicked in automatically. Sokurunde grabbed Hime's arm and put it behind her backk before realizing what he had just done and let go quickly.

"Hime, I'm sorry! I did not mean to- It's just... I had to keep on my guard all the time... I still have to"

04-18-12, 6:24 PM

Noboru Nokazi

"Robot?" He questioned. He then proceeded to laugh wholeheartedly. "That's a good one." Putting his laughter to a halt, he then answered a question. "Well, stating facts is boring. Boring things are the same as being stuck in class where a teacher speaks with a robotic voice. So I thought of putting the two together."

"Magic user?" He asked himself quietly.

"Keeping your guard up? Someone chasing you or something?" He asked the boy and Hime.

04-18-12, 6:25 PM

She look at he arm in fascination before chuckling at him.

"no harm done, hey at least you know how to defend right?" she said, slightly patting his arm in a gesture of forgiveness. She retreated her hand and put them in her hoodie and leaned against the wall like Noboru.

"You could say that" she rePlied to Noboru, smirking at him. "and teacher are boring, too"

04-18-12, 6:27 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde turned away and looked at the ground, wanting to find some clue to what the power was. He shook his head, he would not be able to find out when he just became a magic user.

Sokurunde leaned against the wall and spoke to no one, his thoughts trying to remember his parents' faces. No success however, as a single tear trailed down his cheek.

04-18-12, 6:36 PM

Irene noticed another group of people next to hers. She saw one of them crying and facing the ground. She had a sorry look on her face, she figured he might be going through a hard time of some kind.
[color=violet]Even Death has a heart
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices