MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Alley

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (6) 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 3.8 » ... Last »
04-18-12, 4:49 PM

One of her kantana was In her grip, her senses high on alert.

"All I can tell this isn't good magic....." she said, her grip tightening. Walking more depper in the alley, she notice some people.

04-18-12, 5:04 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde walked alongside Hime as they both saw more people. Striding a head of Hime a bit, Sokurunde walked ten feet away from them and said, "Hello! What are you guys doing here? Seems like a bad place for a picnic huh?"
Creator of all Cupcakes!!! At your service!

04-18-12, 5:11 PM

"oh quit it wont you" she said, chuckling Abit. She however did not lower her guard at them. Even though she knew their mana wasn't as sinister as the one lurking in the alley, she was t going to take any chances.

04-18-12, 5:13 PM

Noboru Nozaki

Hearing a boy mention something about a picnic in this location caused Noboru to snicker. Realizing he wanted to stay out of this confrontation due to the odd feeling in air, he quickly quieted down. "Does this really look like a picnic?" He asked himself as he leaned against a wall and observed the group.

04-18-12, 5:23 PM

"maybe, you guys just need a picnic and you're set!" Hime exclaimed, rolling her eye. Her hand that was holding her weapon sag in her side, her grip loosening.

She then held his gaze, not wavering.

04-18-12, 5:26 PM

Noboru Nozaki

Glancing over at the girl who was holding her gaze, Noboru let out a smirk. "Maybe we do need a picnic, or maybe we don't. All I know is that they were going to fight just before I arrived." He then looked over at the two men who were supposedly going to fight and the one girl that seemed to be in the middle of it somehow.

04-18-12, 5:31 PM

She looked over to see he was right.

"Maybe it's not a picnic but a party? Especially with two guys fightning for a girl, it's going get heated up" she let out a small laugh, before smirking. She placed her weapon back to its rightful place, seeing they weren't the one causing the weird mana all over the alley.

04-18-12, 5:36 PM

Noboru Nozaki

"Guess your right, though there's other things to worry about than fighting over a girl." He continued to stare over at the three. He was fairly far away from the group so he really couldn't be heard.

"My name's Noboru Nozaki." He said to the girl, not even glancing at her direction when introducing himself.

04-18-12, 5:40 PM

Ian was on the verge of fighting Shirou. She sighed, "Will you two stop it?" she said wacking Ian in the head with the brush part of her broomstick. "I was in no danger." she said, "and besides, even if I was, I could handle it by myself. I thought you knew me better than that" she chuckled
[color=violet]Even Death has a heart
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

04-18-12, 5:46 PM

A tick mark appeared on her forehead and her fist clench, but didn't Let the anger go through.

"Hime Hajime" she replied, curtly not saying more. She notice the girl stop the fight and whack one of the boy in the head. Hime couldn't help but laugh at her actions.

"so what brings you here?" she asked, curious if he's a magi user like her. It's nearly impossible to sense the dangerous mana here without being a magic user with the exception of Sokurunde.

04-18-12, 5:53 PM

Noboru Nozaki

Ignoring her curt manner, Noboru had a slight grin on his face. "Nice to meet you. As for what brought me here, just felt something odd about this place while I was taking a walk, though I'm not exactly sure why I came here." His reply being monotone.

He didn't know of many magic users other than his father, nor did he really care. He just lived his life how he wanted to and that is without worrying about minor details. Being a mage or not, to him, was a minor detail.

04-18-12, 5:57 PM

Xenon Sumatra

After spacing out for a while trying to pinpoint the exact location of the source of the trail. Xenon looks back to see that many more people have gathered in this small enclosed area. "Hmm I never would have thought this many people could be in here at once. . ." Thinks Xenon out loud.

Walking back to the main alley Xenon notices that Hime and Sokurunde had made their way to the alley. Xenon decides to join them and see if they knew anything about the mana. "Yo Hajime-san, Watashi-kun hows it going?" Says Xenon as a decent conversation starter.

04-18-12, 5:59 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde just watched the conversation go on between Hime and Noboru while he looked around the alley. He saw other people just about to fight, but he doubted it. He could sense the power in the alley, but was not sure exactly what it was.

Sokurunde held out his hands in front of him and wondered, what had brought him to all of this? Were his parents Magic Users too?

He then noticed someone talking to him. Sokurunde replied a simple reply, "Yea..." While still looking at his hands.

04-18-12, 6:13 PM

She looked at Noboru and said, "Why do you sound like a robot?" she wondered why someone can sound so dull.

Hime noticed another person join the fray and was surprise to see Xenon.

"your a magic user, too?" she asked, and could feel a small headache forming. She didn't know many magic user being trap inside a house for your life tends to leave you out of social interactions. She sighed and rub her temples, hoping to calm her headache.

'Why is Sokurunde so quiet?' she thought, worriedly, lightly touching his arm.

04-18-12, 6:17 PM

Xenon Sumatra

Getting only a faint reply from Sokurunde, Xenon asks him what was wrong. "Hey why are you so down? Or are you just focused on finding out whats going on in here?" Asks Xenon while looking at Sokurunde's hands to see if that was the problem.

04-18-12, 6:18 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde's defenses kicked in automatically. Sokurunde grabbed Hime's arm and put it behind her backk before realizing what he had just done and let go quickly.

"Hime, I'm sorry! I did not mean to- It's just... I had to keep on my guard all the time... I still have to"

04-18-12, 6:24 PM

Noboru Nokazi

"Robot?" He questioned. He then proceeded to laugh wholeheartedly. "That's a good one." Putting his laughter to a halt, he then answered a question. "Well, stating facts is boring. Boring things are the same as being stuck in class where a teacher speaks with a robotic voice. So I thought of putting the two together."

"Magic user?" He asked himself quietly.

"Keeping your guard up? Someone chasing you or something?" He asked the boy and Hime.

04-18-12, 6:25 PM

She look at he arm in fascination before chuckling at him.

"no harm done, hey at least you know how to defend right?" she said, slightly patting his arm in a gesture of forgiveness. She retreated her hand and put them in her hoodie and leaned against the wall like Noboru.

"You could say that" she rePlied to Noboru, smirking at him. "and teacher are boring, too"

04-18-12, 6:27 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde turned away and looked at the ground, wanting to find some clue to what the power was. He shook his head, he would not be able to find out when he just became a magic user.

Sokurunde leaned against the wall and spoke to no one, his thoughts trying to remember his parents' faces. No success however, as a single tear trailed down his cheek.

04-18-12, 6:36 PM

Irene noticed another group of people next to hers. She saw one of them crying and facing the ground. She had a sorry look on her face, she figured he might be going through a hard time of some kind.
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

04-18-12, 6:42 PM

Xenon Sumatra

Xenon looks at Sokurunde who seemed a little upset for some reason. Ugh there is too many events occuring in this one area. First the mana trail and now Watashi-kun. . . . sigh this could get complicated. Thinks Xenon. Refocusing on trying to find out where the mana source is Xenon closes his eyes to try and scan the entire area for mana. Suddenly Xenon stumbles back and is panting as if he just witness something terrible.

04-18-12, 6:43 PM

Hime notice Sokurunde crying and felt sad for him. She squeezed his shoulder, telling him that she here if he wants to tell something.

She then notice the girl from the other group look at them with A sad look that was directed to Sokurunde.

"Hello" she said but herd a gasp from Xenon.

"Are you okay?" she asked, placing a hand on his arm.
Modified by Light_Azreal, 04-18-12, 6:54 PM

04-18-12, 7:11 PM

Xenon Sumatra

Trying to catch his breath Xenon tries to analyze what was the feeling he just felt. Soon after Hime asks him what was wrong, calming down, Xenon tries to explain the problem. "Yea I'm fine, but we should probably leave this area. The mana surrounding the area is actually slowly absorbing our mana. Which can't me good if you ask me." Looking up at the sky Xenon take a sigh and stretches.

04-18-12, 7:14 PM

"Your right..." she wAnted to smack herself, for being so dense. She was feeling more and more weak by the second and if anything it got to be this weird mana that costs the alley.

She tried to walk out but was attack by a invisible force that sends electricity all over before sending her backwards, flat to the ground.

04-18-12, 7:20 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde snaps out of his whatever and yelled, "Hime!"

Sokurunde ran over to Hime and helped her up.

"Are you ok?"

04-18-12, 7:23 PM

Noboru Nozaki

"Absorbing our mana?" He asked rhetorically. He rested his right palm on his forehead, feeling slightly light-headed. He then slumped down to the ground, sitting with his back still to the wall.

"Guess your right." He laughed at himself for getting in to this situation.

04-18-12, 7:23 PM

Xenon Sumatra

Hearing Hime agree with him on his theory behind the mana she tries to leave the area. But is shot backwards falling on the ground. Xenon quickly runs over to help her up, "Are you ok? Seems whatever drew us into this place doesn't want us to leave just yet." Says Xenon.

04-18-12, 7:27 PM

Hime gave Sokurunde and Xenon a weak smile.

"yeah just a little daze." she said, checking herself that there were no injuries. Getting up, she glared at the force that sent her back to the alley, but heard a laugh.

"what sO funny?" she snapped Noboru, but seeing his slumped form was instantly worried.

Rushing over to him, she place a hand over his forehead and frowned.

'This isn't good, his mana getting sap away by the minute and the rest aren't far behind..' she thought, glancing at everyone.

Stepping away, Hime Summonned a water lance, and she sent it hurtling over to the force field only to be destroyed.

"no wAy!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide as saucers.

04-18-12, 7:35 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde watched as Hime shot her magic at the force, only for it to be destroyed.

"Hime don't! You are only draining yourself faster!"

Sokurunde watched as the force field disappeared and was replaced by empty sky, fooling those who did not know what was there.

04-18-12, 7:38 PM

Xenon Sumatra

As quickly as she stood up, Hime attacked the mysterious force only to have the attack fail. "Hey now don't go wasting your mana. We need to save as much as we can. But anyways this force field must have a weak spot. If you give me a while i might be able to find one before I pass out." Says Xenon while taking a seat on the ground. Closing his eyes a small wave of energy is released from his body. Scanning the Force around the alley Xenon looks very closely to try and find the smallest inflection that would allow the force to disappear and break.

04-18-12, 7:42 PM

She knew that attack was a waste, but seeing everyone slowly lose their mana was madness to her. She hated herself for letting Sokurunde get hurt when she could have fended the muggers off and promised herself to never let anyone die in her watch.

But seeing as wasting her mana was a waste, she let Xenon find a weak spot in the force field. She sighed and wen To sit by Noboru, letting her head rest on his shoulder and closed as she tried to reserve as Much mana as possible

04-18-12, 7:50 PM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde was feeling very weird, his body felt like it was very tired and just wanted to go to sleep.

"Hey guys... I feel... Kind of..."

Sokurunde fainted from mana deprivation. He was already weak from near starvation the past few days.

04-18-12, 7:55 PM

"Sokurunde!" she exclaimed, shocked to see Sokurunde collapsed of mana deprivation.

"Xenon hurry up or well be zombies by the time were through!" she said. She tried to get up, but only manage to topple over on the ground, almost sending her and Noboru to the ground.

She gritted her teeth in frustration, and was suddenly afraid.

'I can't move my fingers! I can't even feel my mana!'

04-18-12, 7:59 PM

Noboru Nozaki

"Easy there. No need for sudden movements. It should be fine as long as we keep our movements to a minimum for now." He said, not really sure if his advice would help at all.

"He probably went through a lot these past few days if he fainted." Slowly, Noboru used his snapped the fingers in his left hand, opposite of Hime, and saw a flare pop up, smiling as he could still use his magic. He then quickly put out the flare before anyone could see it. The flare was weaker than normal, but that didn't matter at this point.

"Yeah, we'll be fine." He said with a bit more confidence.

04-18-12, 8:00 PM

Irene gasped when she saw the boy collapse. She herself didn't feel weaker because she didn't use mana as a primary source of magic. But she did feel some mana being sapped and it felt rather irritating to her. She blinked next to the other group and knelt next to the boy. She took out a vial of blue liquid, it was a light shade of color and smelt like berries. "Here, drink this.It'll help you feel better." she said

04-18-12, 8:06 PM

Xenon Sumatra

After scanning for a while Xenon finds a small distortion in force field. "Alright i found something, right above where i stand there is a small distortion that should cause the entire shield to break if enough force is acted upon it. But if we don't who knows what will happen." Says Xenon walking over to the spot right below the distortion. "I would do it myself but I'm afraid I'm not strong enough but Hajime-san on the other hand you might be able to."

04-18-12, 8:12 PM

"anything to get off this place!" she exclaimed, already hating this alley. Slowly standing up, she used the wall as support before glaring at the force field once again.

"Die you #$**!" she roared, summoning her water lance which was twice as big as before and attacking where Xenon had said the weak point was. She knew she overdid it but she wasn't going to let make a mistake.

She almost toppled over to the darkness but by her stubborn will kept her from Doing so.

04-18-12, 8:56 PM

"It'll take more than that to take this barrier down." Irene said as she examined the barrier a bit. "The caster of this barrier must be an advanced dark magic user." she said tapping the barrier lightly. It produced a shock that shocker her. She flinched away and waver her finger before she sucked on it. "Anyway, I don't know if we can break it. We'll have to find a different way out."

04-18-12, 9:48 PM

"great!" Hime groaned, hating herself for not destroying the barrier.

"if I use magic one more time I'm going to faint!" she thought and grimace the last she did faint. She Remeber the feeling of no mana coursing throught and it was terrifying.

04-18-12, 10:09 PM

Inori Mizuki

She kept following the mana trail. Then, she heard noises at the opposite direction. Inori then goes where the noises are coming from. Then, she saw a group.

"What the ? Ms. librarian ?" said Inori.

04-18-12, 11:12 PM

Chayer of TSO

Still observing the group from above he see more ppl joining the them. He listen to their conversation and thinks: " so, all of them seem to be magic user... most of them can't be that good as it seems only one has notice me so far. Luck for me that he could keep his mouth shut.".
Suddently one of them faints. "hmm, it seems like they've notice that this area sucks our mana and that guy just fainted from it... luck for him that the librarian had some mana potions so that he won't take permanent dmg from the sudden mana loss" he thinks. The group started to look around for something and seems to find it. He listen to the conversation and now know their intention. "so, they are going to try breaking the barrier down with force". One of them starts trys but with no effect. "well, for now I will observe them some more until I make my presence known" he thinks.
Modified by Thep, 04-18-12, 11:29 PM

04-18-12, 11:59 PM

"So, do you still need a phone or something?" Shirou spun around and looked up at Chayer which he had spotted earlier. He waved and smiled at him. "You didn't give your number did you?" He looked back at the group. "What is this mana thing you all are talking about anyways?"

04-19-12, 1:25 AM

Destiny Diark

Hah, success. It seems As if sneaking behind all the rubble lying here and there was a good idea. This way I don't have to deal with the problems of the others.
Destiny was standing only a few steps away, hidden behind a container. He observed the pathway he was entering and saw that it was unusually broad, at least double as broad compared to the way he came from.
"Suspicious." Destiny exclaimed.
He looked back at the group and noticed that many more began to gather. It had become quite rowdy, a bit too rowdy for his taste.

The group of people seemed to suffer of something, one even seem to have fainted. Had the heat taken them because of being lumped together? Nah, that can't be it.
He continued to listen, but couldn't really relate to what they talked about. However, repeatedly he heard them mention the single word mana.
Is that some kind of code name? He thought for himself.
Modified by DarkneX, 04-19-12, 1:38 AM

04-19-12, 2:15 AM

Chayer of TSO

*tsh* "I suspected that you had notice me." *He jumps down* "anyway, it's funny that only one of you notice me, if it had been someone else it had been a great opportunity to ambush you all". He looks down a alley to his right "And you in there can stop hiding, I know you are there".
Modified by Thep, 04-19-12, 2:18 AM

04-19-12, 3:57 AM

Sokurunde Watashi

Sokurunde woke up after a bit when the woman gave him something to drink. It tasted like berries and revitalized him a bit.

Sokurunde sat up, "I'm ok! Oh wait... What happened?"

He noticed two more people there that he had not before, "How long was I out?" Sokurunde thought.

04-19-12, 6:21 AM

Inori Mizuki

"I'm ok! Oh wait... What happened?" A guy who just woke up said. Inori walked towards the direction of that guy.

"Excuse me, what happened to you ? Oh, and Inori's the name." Inori said.

04-19-12, 6:59 AM

"My names Irene." Irene said getting up and dusting herself off. "You've been out for a couple of minutes." she said putting the vial back in her pouch. "More and more people are gathering" she said to herself looking at the group of people that are around the area.

04-19-12, 10:10 AM

Kit Solent

Kit had walked a ways into the alley and as he approached the near the middle he hear faint voices in front of him.

He walked further until he encountered a group of people huddled together talking.

At first Kit thought they were a gang of some sort but as he hesitantly walked forward he noticed it was a bunch of boys and girls no older than him.

Their faces were hard to make out due to the dim lighting but Kit could definitely tell the boys a part from the girls by the length of their hair.

He came to a conclusion that the other side of the alley must have been blocked too if there were people hanging out in the middle.

*Shoot, this won't do, I need to get home and finish that essay.* he tohught to himself and bit his bottom lip.

Deciding to make himself known, he walked up to the crowd of people and spoke.

"Um...Excuse me...but do any of you know how to get out of this alleyway? the exit behind me is blocked off and I haven't passed through the other way yet." he said out loud so all could hear.

04-19-12, 10:26 AM

Ian Mathew

A lump formed at Ian's head where Irene had smacked him. He then placed his hand over
it to feel how large the lump is.

"I was in no danger. And besides, even if I was, I could handle it by myself. I thought you
knew me better than that" Irene chuckled.

"Well, I wasn't trying to 'handle' him. I was thinking more that you'll help out. It'll be overkill."
Ian snickered.

A couple more people gathered at the spot. Ian didn't bother with it much and decided to
take out his book and continued reading where he left off. A lot was happening around him
but what came into one ear came out the another. In other words, he was simply hearing yet
not listening. He was just absorbed in his book than to hear other people's problems.

But, his attention shifted when the word 'mana' was used. Mana was something only magicians
would know. For someone to be using that word with some people who wouldn't know is
tragically bad. But before he could see who was talking about mana, someone in the group
was already using magic. They were also talking about how mana is being sapped, but to him,
an Iterran Disciple, he wasn't feeling the drain since he haven't established a link between him
and magic.

"Hey, Irene," Ian whispered to Irene loud enough so that only she could hear. "There's are
some things I need to check. I'll be going somewhere for a bit."

He then turned his back on the group that gathered around and walked away. He didn't even
wait for Irene's reply. Placing his hands inside his pocket, he took out another piece of paper.

"Now, to continue my pursuit." Ian said as he switched back into serious mode.
Must stop procrastination...later...

04-19-12, 11:01 AM

Unknown Figure

What is it they're making a fuss about? Could they be that weak that the mana is actually fading from them?
Thinking for a while the shadow then concluded the following:
It's that, so that was something he added to the spell as well? As expected of an disciple of his.
"Manipulation through the imagination".
As long as one imagines something taking place, it will feel as it will feel as if it happens, however in real it's just the feeling but not the actual thing. They only feel as the mana is being drained because someone imagined that. Once their minds are clear and they know it isn't real, they will snap out of it. As such has the spell been rigged.

The shadow didn't see any reason to stay hidden. The whole group was like a mess, and even if more came he could take care of them as they went.
And as such, he decided it was time to make his entry.

The shadow walked out of his darkness. His appearance was that of a tall man wrapped up in black clothes with his face concealed by a dark hood, the set of clothes indicated that he was not to reveal who or what he was.

"As per what Fate says, I shall act through his will as that is my command."

His hands began to send out an aura of darkness and the position he took was that of a combatant. However, that was only his position, he merely acted to overwhelm them with his aura. It was all just a test to see how they would react.
However, Ian Matthew, as badly as he had been positioned, received an immediate push by the aura, knocking him back into the group of people.
Modified by DarkneX, 04-19-12, 11:07 AM

Pages (6) 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 3.8 » ... Last »