Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Approve of Fan Service in this series?
Apr 26, 2012 5:44 AM
Jun 2008
^
fight kiss? are you talking about the betrayal .

sarroush said:

"That can't be true --------------------- Koko!"

I thought he said " Don't do this/Please don't do this ---------------- Koko!!"

Well... anyway, I don't know the whole story.Maybe I am wrong.
Apr 26, 2012 5:54 AM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
^
In episode3 kiss on cheek of Jonahs during the fight.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 26, 2012 6:16 AM
Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
MorningGlory said:
^
wait( I re-watch just now...).... I don't remember she kiss him(his cheek).
She only making fun of him by showing a kissing face to Jona. Her lips almost reach Jona but didn't(at least this is what I saw) ..
Anyway, Koko is glad of Jona coming to save her even thou he is suppose to learn math..A welcome kiss is always a welcome even if its in the middle of a gun fight .^.^
MorningGloryApr 26, 2012 6:20 AM
Apr 26, 2012 6:22 AM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
Yumekichi11 said:
MorningGlory said:
^
wait( I re-watch just now...).... I don't remember she kiss him(his cheek).
She only making fun of him by showing a kissing face to Jona. Her lips almost reach Jona but didn't(at least this is what I saw) ..
Anyway, Koko is glad of Jona coming to save her even thou he is suppose to learn math..A welcome kiss is always a welcome even if its in the middle of a gun fight .^.^
Yeah and yeah she touched his cheek since he blushed.

Apr 26, 2012 6:33 AM

Dec 2008
MorningGlory said:
^

sarroush said:

"That can't be true --------------------- Koko!"

I thought he said " Don't do this/Please don't do this ---------------- Koko!!"

Well... anyway, I don't know the whole story.Maybe I am wrong.

Well the first 4 hiragana together is "Sonna no", which is more like "No way! That can't be! Impossible!" But I cant know what he's saying for sure since the kanji in the middle are a pain.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Koko kissing Jonah isn't considered fanservice.
The reasons for her actions are that most of the time she isn't afraid and she knows her team is going to come through for her no matter what. So she acts uncaring and jolly. She shows some fear later on.

Koko/Jonah having sex will be a near impossible event. Their relationship hasn't developed to that extent.
sarroushApr 26, 2012 6:37 AM
Apr 26, 2012 6:50 AM
Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Yeah and yeah she touched his cheek since he blushed.
.... I don't think she need to touch her cheek to make him feel blush... just take a look at most of the Anime you watched so far.

sarroush said:

Well the first 4 hiragana together is "Sonna no", which is more like "No way! That can't be! Impossible!" But I cant know what he's saying for sure since the kanji in the middle are a pain.

そんなの絶対にだめだココ!!
You mean the word "絶対"? Its means "must/absolutely"....
Direct translate:
Such thing must not do Koko!!...
Please don't direct translate it from Japanese to English.Its impossible =P

English:"No way! That can't be! Impossible!"
Japanese" そんな馬鹿な"
MorningGloryApr 26, 2012 6:53 AM
Apr 26, 2012 7:10 AM

Dec 2008
That sounds like something google would translate it as.
Regardless, if the last 3 volumes don't get translated, will just buy em to know exactly what's happening.
Apr 26, 2012 7:26 AM
Jun 2008
Such thing must not do, Koko!! = Please don't do this ,Koko!!" ...sound the same right .
Actually I know what are they talking, but I don't understand the story.
Military, Politic , and share-market isn't my favorite subject.Velmer is the only girl I am watching....muscular, sexy,eye-patch, and big boob ^.^
I am basically reading other people's blog to understand the story.
The Mondo Grosso chapter is so hard to understand...
Apr 26, 2012 10:09 AM

Aug 2011
In volume 10, Koko's plan will make many people die, so Yonah opposes that plan and points the gun toward Koko. "You can't do it, Koko", he says. In volume 11 ( last volume ) , Koko answers Yonah that the world Yonah loves ( he says in the bathroom in volume 10 ) - she really hates it. Yonah runs away from her.

Jonah takes part in big wars in the world, and after 2 years separating from Koko, he cries out :

"Please do something!!! Koko!!"

They meet again. To make sure if the world will change or not, he travels with Koko's group again.

いかれる has 4 of meanings but I think Yonah means "I think that I'm being captivated by the world and Koko"
Well, I'm a Koko x Jonah supporter :">

sekuharaApr 26, 2012 10:16 AM
Apr 26, 2012 4:44 PM

Oct 2010
sekuhara said:
In volume 10, Koko's plan will make many people die, so Yonah opposes that plan and points the gun toward Koko. "You can't do it, Koko", he says. In volume 11 ( last volume ) , Koko answers Yonah that the world Yonah loves ( he says in the bathroom in volume 10 ) - she really hates it. Yonah runs away from her.

Jonah takes part in big wars in the world, and after 2 years separating from Koko, he cries out :

"Please do something!!! Koko!!"

They meet again. To make sure if the world will change or not, he travels with Koko's group again.

いかれる has 4 of meanings but I think Yonah means "I think that I'm being captivated by the world and Koko"

Marvellous post! LOVELY! Yeah I am with you and perhaps around somewhere along the line they can have the sex and family and well that would suck for Koko a little but I am sure she would be insane even pregnant to deal arms but anyway. Yeah I truly wish the best for both of them.

I guess the end means nothing will change and survival in all with each own happiness should be pursued and that opposing may produce nothing in thee end.

What you think of that?

Apr 30, 2012 3:21 AM
Jun 2008
Its really sad that volume 11 is the ending for this series. I actually really like this ='(

I am now kinda hesitate to read volume 11 now.....

Operation Jormungand is the most contradiction peace I ever heard.....I never could have imagine that professor Minami would treat human less than a butterfly, I thought she was just joking.Well, the butterfly is more important than human(my point of view).
Apr 30, 2012 4:39 AM

Dec 2008
MorningGlory said:
I never could have imagine that professor Minami would treat human less than a butterfly, I thought she was just joking

I don't find it that surprising given that...she's always been.....a bit...odd? XD
Plus...She's close friends with a psychotic arms dealer.
Apr 30, 2012 10:00 AM

Jul 2010
sekuhara said:

well.. in this context, it's no..
僕は (boku ha)
世界も、ココも、 (sekai mo, Koko mo, )
イカレてると思う。 (ikareteru to omou.)

What exactly Jonah meant is "I think both the world and Koko are crazy." Because it's the reply for Koko's question (私と世界 頭イカレてるのは どっちだ!!?).

MorningGlory said:
Its really sad that volume 11 is the ending for this series. I actually really like this ='(

I am now kinda hesitate to read volume 11 now.....

yeah... I felt it's kinda sudden end. But I heard that the author has finished the story as planned.
It's quite difficult to imagine. I don't know what's gonna happen to the world "After Jormungand."

I think the author has left homework for us to imagine the future and the world.
Still we have many things to do and need many achievements to be made toward world peace.
kusushiApr 30, 2012 10:16 AM
Jun 20, 2012 5:52 AM

Feb 2010
i want to see the rest of th manga ..chapter 50 and so on .. ive been searching it for the whole day and just found nothing.
at the end its always sad when a good manga finish

i just love koko
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 12, 2012

92 by povsuduvolosy »»
Feb 2, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2012

164 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 3, 2023 7:30 AM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - May 8, 2012

93 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 2, 2023 3:15 PM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Elite60 - Apr 10, 2012

227 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 2, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Jormungand Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 19, 2012

99 by MxS7HGS »»
Aug 28, 2023 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.