MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sankarea Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sankarea »» Sankarea Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Sankarea Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

217 73.06%
4 out of 5: Liked it

61 20.54%
3 out of 5: It was OK

17 5.72%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.34%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.34%
Voters: 297

04-12-12, 11:18 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Obsessive father, who take everything away from her to the extend that he takes her nude photos. And those purple flowers (Ajisai) are involved.
Modified by tsubasalover, 04-12-12, 11:34 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

04-12-12, 11:20 AM

Amazing episode! Lovely and RAGING! For one I was happy of seeing Rea in the following,

Along with in the spoiler
seeing her in loli form was marvelous.

That is until the BIG SHIT in the spoiler
happens! WTF Father! Perverted shit! Last I saw, people like him got JAIL! I would send him to 10 years to think about taking any naked pics of kids and posting in his mansion. With poses like in the spoiler
even if not sexual, teh fact Rea is naked is sexual in itself! Learn that you sick FATHER FREAK! You went to record growth? NUMBERS! LEARN THEM FUCK! You take naked pictures to jerk off to. Taking them naked of kids is more the reasons I see.
Even if you don’t any law system will find you suspicious of their use. I also know some people that sell them too. So it’s a NO FOR ME! I don’t accept the father’s shitty ass pedo studio of taking his daughter naked in picture. God knows how bad it could have goten if he started out with Rea’s friends too.

Rea in the following,

HEARTBEAT! OMG! Shit will start! Babuu in the spoiler
YUP! Looks like he shall live.

About the fan service, Ranko had some stuff going in the spoiler
includes nipples poking out from the cloth and the bath part, whom will most likely be uncensored since I did see nipples there in the manga. So it looks of good quality.

In general well adapted episode. I like what they did with the color and art setups in certain segments, whom the manga did not have. Rea’s father CAN GOP FUCK HIMSELF AND DIE while at it. Seriously if you think Sako is bad shit, THIS GUY IS WORST! Sako from Papakiri would never take naked pics like that. This guy did just for comparing. So there are worse shits after all. Might edit later but RAGE @ Rea’s father, anyone else?

BTW Bonus Illustration in the spoiler
a little hot if you ask me.

Some Image Stitches in the spoiler
of Rea's body and Rinko for now.

GIFs have been done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=426245
Finally some stuff.

Uncensored part of the manga (NSFW):
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2018/43f8655f.jpg
so yeah they will most likely put them in the BDs.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 04-12-12, 6:31 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

04-12-12, 11:25 AM

Aww, it's not even out yet and you guys already got to watch it

04-12-12, 11:29 AM

Ekstah said:
Yeah it's out! Online streams. RAW.
tsubasalover said:
Obsessive father, who take everything away from her to the extend that he takes her nude photos.
Obsessive? Yeah and I know why. However FUCKING PEDO! Is the right thing to say. Excuses NEVER forgive that behaviors NO MATTER WHAT! That's what. I don't care that your daughters beauty can prevent your death, shit like that should not be, that's it.
tsubasalover said:
And those purple flowers are involved.
Yeah they are called hydrangeas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrangea
they really exist and yes you can eat. NO! You shall not turn into a zombie and kids don't try that shit! Seriously.

04-12-12, 11:37 AM
News Team
Yumekichi11 said:
Ekstah said:
Yeah it's out! Online streams. RAW.

And I watched it live-stream on KeyHoleTV prior to Raw.

Yumekichi11 said:
tsubasalover said:
Obsessive father, who take everything away from her to the extend that he takes her nude photos.
Obsessive? Yeah and I know why. However FUCKING PEDO! Is the right thing to say. Excuses NEVER forgive that behaviors NO MATTER WHAT! That's what. I don't care that your daughters beauty can prevent your death, shit like that should not be, that's it.

And he creeps me.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

04-12-12, 11:48 AM

tsubasalover said:
Yumekichi11 said:
tsubasalover said:
Obsessive? Yeah and I know why. However FUCKING PEDO! Is the right thing to say. Excuses NEVER forgive that behaviour NO MATTER WHAT! That's what. I don't care that your daughters beauty can prevent your death, shit like that should not be, that's it.
And he creeps me.
Yeah and I would turn myself into a zombie if it would come to that. Eating him up after would a pleasure more than anything for Rea once she becomes a Zombie. I hope she eats him.

04-12-12, 12:07 PM

Gaaaah I want to watch it with subs so bad u.u

04-12-12, 12:45 PM

I want Miles Edgeworth to prosecute this sorry excuse of a father Rea has. I want that potion too so Manfred can come back from the dead I want a Guilty Conviction and a 4000 year sentence.

Ranko has some nice tits too.

04-12-12, 1:10 PM

Geez, Rea's father is even more of a creeper in the anime vs the manga if you can even imagine that.

Hope Studio Deen doesn't disappoint and gives us Ranko's lovely uncensored boobs in the BD/DVD.

04-12-12, 4:08 PM

That episode was great, even better than prevoius one. Rea's past realy moved me. Her father is freak (even more than in the manga). Ranko-Chihiro conversation was hilarious.
5/5

04-12-12, 4:22 PM

Damn, what a perverted dad. Glad my family isn't like that

04-12-12, 5:26 PM

I knew this anime would be quite disturbing but this one takes it further. I liked the second episode even better than the first one because it had much more impact. Hope this anime doesn't dip in quality because this episode still looked and sounded fantastic.

04-12-12, 5:29 PM

so babu lived... ok maybe this is going to be very interesant (i´m one clifthanger away from reading the manga) waiting for next week =)
Stark700 said:
Damn, what a perverted dad. Glad my family isn't like that
yu can say that again...
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

04-12-12, 6:26 PM

I don't know about anyone but my first part that made me cry:

in this series. In the manga big fat ZERO! Felt nothing there. I am still shaking by how much from the father was exposed of much it tolled down like a heavy weigh crushing my resistance. TT_TT @ all girl out there having SOB fathers like that. You deserve pity at least. I wonder who else was affected and even more than in the manga like me?

04-12-12, 6:49 PM

When is it going to be released subbed? :/ Tomorrow i'm guessing?

04-12-12, 10:51 PM

Now this what up manning up is all about:

More male protagonists should be taking lessons from Chihiro.
Modified by Elite60, 04-12-12, 10:57 PM

04-13-12, 12:20 AM

Watched RAW...

I am getting better at Japanese...

Still I understood so little. No biggie I just started learning it...

So...

Crazy dad, whom I would kill, fuckin' pedo.

Very sexy Ranko, Yumekichi thanks for manga page ;)

Although if you look very hard you can see nipples even in anime...

Cat...

It's alive, alive...

04-13-12, 2:48 AM

subs where are u~

04-13-12, 3:47 AM

Rea's father is a S. No doubt.

04-13-12, 5:08 AM

Good episode but im waiting for the next one cos its where it gets good.
Im glad they havent made this too ecchi while still offering some fan service but the young Rea was just wrong. I hope it stays true to the story and im looking forward to Darin if ahe shows up

Shih said:
Rea's father is a S. No doubt.

In my opinion hes an M. Hes just a freak tho.
Hoppy said:
I want Miles Edgeworth to prosecute this sorry excuse of a father Rea has. I want that potion too so Manfred can come back from the dead I want a Guilty Conviction and a 4000 year sentence.

You are overly into Phoenix Wright to bring that up here.
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!

Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices