MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sengoku Collection Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sengoku Collection »» Sengoku Collection Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Sengoku Collection Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

9 15.79%
4 out of 5: Liked it

11 19.30%
3 out of 5: It was OK

21 36.84%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

12 21.05%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 7.02%
Voters: 57

04-14-12, 9:00 AM

I liked the first episode more but...they are just introducing the main characters in the first episodes, well it's normal if you think that this anime will have 26 episodes.

04-14-12, 6:04 PM

26 episodes. I did not see that coming. Well I guess I will strap down and keep with it until the end.

04-14-12, 6:43 PM

This episode was deathly boring, Do hope the third one is better or it's dropping time.

Not that this season doesn't have a lot of other shows to fall back on.

04-14-12, 6:56 PM

it's not as bad as people are saying. it's not fabulous, but hopefully it gets better!

i'm waiting for Nakahara Mai! <3

04-14-12, 7:02 PM

Man - the first episode wasn't great, but this one just dropped off the side of the cliff...

I can't imagine sitting through more introductory episodes like this for the rest of the moe-blobs...

Bye-bye to this p.o.s.

04-15-12, 4:59 AM

kokorochan- said:

i'm waiting for Nakahara Mai! <3

This x1000

04-15-12, 8:41 AM

RyanSaotome said:
Mockman said:
It doesn't matter what other series are doing, nor what other people are whining about. This show has to stand on its own legs. After two episodes, it hasn't. It's pretty weak.

You know what other show sucked after 2 episodes, yet only had 12 episodes total?

Madoka.

I dunno. I thought that the first two episodes of Madoka were great. I didn't rate the first one but I gave the second 5 stars. They used the time to set the stage for the monster third episode. I don't see these guys as setting anything up here. I think they're just wasting time. But we'll see.

Oh… and if Madoka had spent an episode per shoujo plus one for the rodent, to introduce them but not have any story development, I'd have said the same about that show. Instead they used the opportunity to give each one some mystery, which only made them more appealing while they continued to drive the story forward.
Modified by Mockman, 04-15-12, 8:46 AM

04-15-12, 1:59 PM

Wait wtf so thats how it works, only one person can go back to other world. I didn't even think of that last episode, thought it would just be a gathering of all the girls.

Ieyasu being voiced by Kana was so cute and moe. But meh found her a bit boring with all these idol stuff, damn she sure rose to popularity fast. Sort of disappointed that she had actually forgotten about who she was and wanted to stay in this world as an idol. Lol wheres da warrior spirit! And now they're just going on their own separate paths, guess they'll meet again later on though.

Wow this is going to be 26 episodes, didn't see that coming. Well thats just great.

04-15-12, 4:48 PM

2 more episodes, we'll se how it goes and maybe I don't drop it.

04-16-12, 12:53 AM

I guess being an idol in Japan is pretty easy.
If you're KAWAII DESU.

04-16-12, 3:42 PM

I liked the first episode, and this one was just okay. I really thought the manager was gonna be some sketchy guy and be in charge of a sleazy operation of some kind, so I was surprised to see that he was actually who he said he was. Yeah, I'm gonna stick with this show, but I'm not crazy about it yet.

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata

04-16-12, 8:47 PM

For a moment I thought I was watching a different show. Didn't like it. :/

Also how can you sign up to be an idol without personal details? Don't they check backgrounds and stuff? lol

04-17-12, 8:18 PM

Ugh. This show... It's like eating a really good candy that's fallen in dog poop OR eating dog poop that's encrusted with really good candy. I'll keep watching since I don't drop stuff but I think this is going to be the most painful series I'll watch.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.

04-19-12, 2:33 PM

This was suddenly a completely different approach than they did with episode 1. Still surprised how the male protagonist isn't actually the protagonist. I don't really like the way they did this episode, but since the nice first episode I'll give it the benefit of doubt.

04-19-12, 5:10 PM

RyanSaotome said:
its Brain Base. They're a really high quality studio behind stuff like Penguindrum, Baccano, Drrr, Natsume, Spice and Wolf

and Akikan... oh wait

04-25-12, 4:25 AM

Neph said:
It was wonderful visually speaking, such nice animation!
Kinda felt like an idolm@ster episode!
The soundtrack was great too.

Ya, it kinda felt like idolm@ster to me too.
Also i dont know why all of you are hyping about Kana Hanazawa, i mean sure i like her cute voice and all but is it really that surprising to hear her voice? Shes been voicing like multiple roles each season

06-22-12, 1:43 AM

Nice episode, a few more introduction episodes and then stuff should get better.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

10-02-12, 12:16 PM

This was...for a lack of better words...interesting. An Idolm@ster-like episode, with the adorable Hanazawa Kana. Not much to complain about I guess. 3/5. I liked the resolution though, efficient.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices