MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G »» Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Episode 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

3 75.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

0.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 25.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 4

04-11-12, 1:00 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First episode is out.. Madoka looks cute as an adult. Need to see more before I can judge this show compared to Metal Fight, though.

04-11-12, 1:32 PM

Man, I had no idea about the episode length of this season. That was pretty surprising when the credits popped up at what I assumed would be half way through.

04-12-12, 6:01 PM

Haman said:
Man, I had no idea about the episode length of this season. That was pretty surprising when the credits popped up at what I assumed would be half way through.

Same here, it definitely took me by surprise .__.;
I like Zero's character design as well as the opening but I guess it's relatively early to judge on anything yet
I just jumped in this season since it seemed relatively new compared to the other metal fight series lol so far no disappointment though

04-12-12, 10:15 PM
News Team
It has been about 15 mins. (including CM) since about half way through Metal Fight Beyblade 4D because of B-daman anime adding up second half.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

05-24-13, 11:28 AM

I don't like how the eps are 15min but i love the new characters and adult Madoka!
♥~(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(≧ω≦)~♥

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices