MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Medaka Box Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Medaka Box »» Medaka Box Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Medaka Box Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

73 45.34%
4 out of 5: Liked it

52 32.30%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 12.42%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

11 6.83%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 3.11%
Voters: 161

04-11-12, 10:58 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another comedic episode that featured some more panties shots of Medaka but also in a furry suit of rather MOE proportions as seen in the following,

Along with its variations in the spoiler
it leaves the heart hnnnnnging a lot. In fact it can occur ah meltdown. Medaka was just too MOE in that part. Hard to resist it.

About random comments, looks to me like the girl here seems to be orgasmic for a minute the way she behaves here. Medaka was hilarious though chasing the girl in the spoiler
in fact the girl’s reactions were plain funny at how she takes Medaka chasing after her.

About the fan service, it had good variations, despite being seen before.
  • Medaka’s panties exposure in the spoiler
    left off from what last episode gave off. Although there seem to be more in taste.

• Obvious tight short in the spoiler
    reveal more and in its own charms.

• Medaka in the dog suit in the spoiler
    got out some gravity inducing hypnotic breast shinning in the face. Not complaining but flashy swingy of breasties is obvious not to mention ass too.

• Random panties flashing in the spoiler
    of random girl was just random and strange but undeniable present.

About Shiranui, I loved Shiranui in the following,

She was so MOE! It’s amazing. I won’t deny in the spoiler
all those yummy MOE parts. Shiranui is much more dangerous in MOE for me, since I like girls like her more than Medaka’s design. Being malicious in that hard hat and those winners being offered by Shiranui. Hnnnnnnning and more of it.

So in thee end things got solved somehow with that dog, although one heck of weird pet. Shiranui MOEfied loads with her hard hat style and MOE shinning with heart and all. While Medaka proved her body boldness exposure and determination in her job once again with 2 tasks. Zenkichi sure had a HARD TIME from how I see his reactions. But that’s acceptable considering all this shit Medaka throws at him, including fan service. Another joy/joy episode. Might edit later and if I have time needs GIFs of breast swinging. This one is better than last ones.

BTW Intermission in the spoiler
is just plain gorgeous! Really nice!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

04-11-12, 11:34 AM

That dog is a killer, he tore Zenkichi to pieces and Shiranui is but cowers at the sight of Medaka, not just that all animals are scared of Medaka. Shiranui didn't even help Zenkichi when he was chewed up.

All those panty shots, can I have some nudity in this series please.

04-11-12, 1:57 PM

I love the added sound effects when Medaka's and Shiranui's ahoges move around. Gives them that added cute factor.

Poor Zenkichi got shredded to pieces by that crazy dog.

04-11-12, 2:04 PM

Elite60 said:
I love the added sound effects when Medaka's and Shiranui's ahoges move around. Gives them that added cute factor.

I like both characters' ahoges, I didn't like Shiranui not helping poor Zenkichi, that dog was tearing him up and she had riot gear, at least give him your shield.

04-11-12, 5:35 PM

Hoppy said:
Elite60 said:

I like both characters' ahoges, I didn't like Shiranui not helping poor Zenkichi, that dog was tearing him up and she had riot gear, at least give him your shield.
We can only hope Hoppy she will change towards Zenkichi, which IMO she should do.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

04-11-12, 5:37 PM

Funny episode L

Modified by Stark700, 04-11-12, 11:22 PM

04-11-12, 8:14 PM

Hoppy said:
Elite60 said:

Nah if you haven't realized, that's pretty much Shiranui's personality. She doesn't give a crap about other people The only difference is that she gives more of a crap about Zenkichi than other people, but still not to the extent where she'll physically help him out. Zenkichi didn't really expect her to help in the first place anyway.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...

04-11-12, 8:59 PM

Misdreavius said:
Hoppy said:
Elite60 said:

Nah if you haven't realized, that's pretty much Shiranui's personality. She doesn't give a crap about other people The only difference is that she gives more of a crap about Zenkichi than other people, but still not to the extent where she'll physically help him out. Zenkichi didn't really expect her to help in the first place anyway.

true, no matter how harsh the situation, shiranui can just eat while watching others suffer
you gotta love her, even more the animated version =)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

04-11-12, 9:05 PM

I love this episode and Zenkichi listen to her all the time

04-11-12, 9:32 PM

Ugh... The panty shot...
Score dropped instantly by 2 points...

I was hoping from my episode 1 test that this wouldn't emphasize too much crude fanservice...
It still has its comedic moments. Please no more panty shots...

04-11-12, 10:24 PM

12 eps? :(

04-11-12, 11:04 PM

so uh gym clothes under uniform = cool?

04-11-12, 11:46 PM

i immediately started laughing within the first minute of the episode because of Medaka

04-11-12, 11:55 PM

Loved the ep, though was sad knowing that it only gets 12 eps.
for some reason was expecting that dog to go full on nine tails mode xD imo medaka could of looked cuter with a better dog costume,,,,
Modified by QueueQ, 04-12-12, 1:27 AM

04-11-12, 11:57 PM

Why does Medeka's oppai have to be so damn huge. I hate 'em big.

hi

04-12-12, 12:03 AM

Pretty good episode. Lots of silly humor and fan service. Luckily it didn't seem to over the top more of a silly kind of fan service. lol

Poor guy got his intestines eaten. . . Which were sausages. D:
Touch me, you filthy casual~

04-12-12, 12:05 AM

just bad boring episode.

04-12-12, 12:06 AM

Fucking Medaka

04-12-12, 12:12 AM

Interesting...NOT. Just plain funny. I think Medaka's Box is aiming for a more less serious and more comedic audience. Proof:

Fan-Service - Check

Small use/frequent use of profanity (Currently pending on caption provider) - Check

Tsundere role (in this case the male lead) - Check

I think that just about covers it.
"Above and Beyond the Call"

04-12-12, 12:20 AM

If this is truly gonna be 12 episodes then its gonna fail in so many ways T_T

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices