Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 17, 2012 6:40 PM
Feb 2012
Being a manga reader I'm undecided on this anime after this ep. the art wasn't all to my liking, especially Jin's face, it doesn't look altogether right for his older version....same with Akemi.

The big time skip also which could have been done a bit better in my opinion. Well I already expected a few changes anyways after the first episode, I'll keep on watching just to see how this turns out and ends.

If I try to forget about all those discrepancies then I guess I can consider it a descent episode.
Apr 18, 2012 5:23 PM

Sep 2010
Kouga seems like he's going to be the bad guy by the end of this ;-;
Jin is wicked, awesome. I thought he was cool as a kid.. but his adultness has made him about 10X cooler if it were possible.
I love Konoha, she will play a huge role I feel..

And NOO AUNTY!! HE JUST SAVED YOU LAST EPISODE DON'T DIE EPISODE3 PLEASE!
Apr 20, 2012 7:47 AM

Oct 2010
wait Aunite is going to die already D: ?
Apr 20, 2012 4:04 PM

Jan 2011
Alright, I hope nobody hates me for saying this:
This show is going WAY too fast!!
The plot is 'progressing' at a ridiculous pace, that fight - Kouga's first fight as a...whatever thing - lasted about 2 minutes at the most!
I just felt like this episode was messy and awkwardly written in many places.

The first episode was much better paced than this one. I really hope they're just trying to get a 'running start' at this point and go into the action, and then hopefully slow down a bit and have better organization.

I don't hate the show, but I'm definitely not loving it at this point.
Oct 9, 2012 10:22 AM

Jan 2012
felt like they just skipped a whole season....
Feb 24, 2013 3:31 PM

Sep 2011
Nooo I hope Akemi didn't die, she was actually pretty awesome! D:

Oh and loving the new ED!
May 1, 2013 2:26 PM

Apr 2013
I've noticed that the first episode of Zetman is dubbed and the rest is subbed. I'm not that much into subbed episodes, so my question is if the other episodes (2-13) will be dubbed in the near future ?
Sep 18, 2013 3:46 PM

Mar 2009
Awesome episode! But, I can see how much they're rushing it and leaving stuff out. Will definitely have to read the manga at some point.

Maybe if the dub does well in the U.S., Viz'll put the manga out. Though it would most likely have to be under their Sig/MA line, which doesn't seem to be doing as well as their regular series. Would be awesome to have an official U.S. release though. I could see this on Toonami as well.

Will definitely be continuing this one, especially b/c the dub's actually very good so far. Will probably have to grab the BD set when it comes out to, I just wish Viz'd do combo packs like FUNi. I like having the DVDs and BDs. I like to be able to watch the shows in the rooms in my house that don't have HD TVs/BD players, as well as watching them when I travel on my portable DVD player or laptop. But definitely not a show worth buying both sets.

Urahara Out!!
Sep 20, 2013 1:18 AM

Jul 2008
Holy crap first she gets scarred like that and then the grandpa kills her?! Oh he must die horribly and of course Kouga is going to be corrupted by his parents. Not shocking there but his naivety will be his downfall.
Nov 1, 2016 7:13 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm so this plays 5 years later from the last episode. Adult Jin and Kouga are pretty cool. Also Konoha looks nice.

It seems everyone want Zet, especially the grandfather of Kouga and Konoha. The fight between Jin and this fire guy was awesome. Funny how Jin used this spray against him :D

Oh no what happened at the end? Pls don't let Akemi die. This would be so sad :(

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Zetman is very underrated !!!

iamKetranLang - Feb 11, 2018

7 by LenRea »»
Mar 20, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 2, 2012

195 by Traotora »»
May 3, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jenanime - Apr 23, 2012

60 by Eyth »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:56 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2012

137 by removed-user »»
Jan 31, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 4, 2012

53 by Abdf »»
Mar 11, 2022 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.