MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

President of Visual Arts Understands Little Busters Fans' Anxiety over J.C. Staff
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» President of Visual Arts Understands Little Busters Fans' Anxiety over J.C. Staff

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (24) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
04-09-12, 12:03 AM

Baba Takahiro, the President of Visual Arts, tweeted on his Twitter account that he and the staff of Visual Arts shared the anxieties and expectations among the fans over the production studio of the Little Busters! anime. However, he made a decision when he saw the enthusiasm of J.C. Staff and Warner Bros. Japan for producing the TV anime. He said J.C. Staff and Warner were great companies and asked the fans to trust them.

On the official twitter account of Key, one of the staff explained the production policy of the Little Busters anime. Although the order of the events might be different from the original game, there won't be alterations in the story nor anime original characters. He said the length of the TV series is significantly long, but still it was necessary to shorten the original story to adapt it to the limited number of episodes. He added that the relationships among Rin, Komari, and other new members of the Little Busters team might be described more in detail than in the game.

Sources: Baba's tweet, Key's official Twitter account

Updated on Apr 10th
According to the official blog of Visual Arts, the OP and ED themes of Little Busters anime were announced to be "Little Busters!" and "Alicemagic", same as the original game.

Source: Visual Arts Staff Diary
Modified by dtshyk, 04-10-12, 5:59 AM

04-09-12, 12:08 AM

I'll take this as good news. Hopefully this topic won't turn out like the last now.

04-09-12, 12:10 AM

So J.C. Staff beging to do this adaption, maybe they want redemption. Anyway this whole turn of events is pretty funny from the perspective of someone who hasn't played the game.

04-09-12, 12:13 AM

That's gotta suck being J.C. Staff...

Glad to see that they're prolonging the adaptation, rather than rushing it. J.C Staff didn't have all shitty adaptations, let's just hope this one ends up being a good one.

04-09-12, 12:14 AM

I still don't forgive you. >:(

At least it's 'significantly long'.
the Imaginary and the Real can never mingle.

04-09-12, 12:15 AM

LOL. J.C Staff, I feel so bad for you; even though I dislike them..

04-09-12, 12:16 AM

Wonder if he saw the MAL thread where people were all worried. XD

04-09-12, 12:18 AM

Well IMO people should let up on all the JC Staff hate, at least they've acknowledged the hate and that they earnestly want to please the fans.

Either way, how the hell can you hate on an adaptation that hasn't even come out yet. Just because past experiences prove otherwise doesn't mean that all future projects will turn out the same. Hate on it once it comes out people.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...

04-09-12, 12:18 AM

well, if they're aware of our anxiety, then that just means they have their bases checked.
good or bad, I'll still end up liking Little Busters!

04-09-12, 12:20 AM

My butthurt will never subside.

Bring it on JC.

04-09-12, 12:22 AM

dtshyk said:
Baba Takahiro, the President of Visual Arts, tweeted on his Twitter account that he and the staff of Visual Arts shared the anxieties and expectations among the fans over the production studio of the Little Busters! anime. However, he made a decision when he saw the enthusiasm of J.C. Staff and Waner Bros. Japan for producing the TV anime. He said J.C. Staff and Warner were great companies and asked the fans to trust them.

On the official twitter account of Key, one of the staff explained the production policy of the Little Busters anime. Although the order of the events might be different from the original game, there won't be alterations in the story nor anime original characters. He said the length of the TV series is significantly long, but still it was necessary to shorten the original story to adapt it to the limited number of episodes. He added that the relationships among Rin, Komari, and other new members of the Little Busters team might be described more in detail than in the game.

Sources: Baba's tweet, Key's official Twitter account

I like how he said "were"

Doesn't this make you hungry?

04-09-12, 12:25 AM

It's good to know that they are aware of how butchered up their title will be.

Here's hoping for a KyoAni remake in this decade!

04-09-12, 12:33 AM

Different order of events? I wonder what that means. How can there be different order of events from the VN? I'm worried.

04-09-12, 12:36 AM

Guess I'm a little calmer... but :\ expectations still 14/100
one thing's the plot, another is the quality of graphics.... oh wells

04-09-12, 12:36 AM

dtshyk said:
there won't be alterations in the story nor anime original characters.

Looks like a good sign...
it was necessary to shorten the original story to adapt it to the limited number of episodes

Well let's see how they'll shorten the story without altering it...
the relationships among Rin, Komari, and other new members of the Little Busters team might be described more in detail than in the game.

But that sounds pretty nice if it does happen

Well, at least they understand that they're gonna have to put up with a lot of angry people lmao

04-09-12, 12:37 AM

alpha69 said:
Different order of events? I wonder what that means. How can there be different order of events from the VN? I'm worried.

I'm hoping by that they mean they are just including all parts of the common route and concluding with Rin's true end/refrain.

Doesn't this make you hungry?

04-09-12, 12:40 AM

I'm going to assume "significantly long" is between 22-52 episodes (in assumption long=more than 1 seasons worth [10~13])
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).

04-09-12, 12:41 AM

MapoTofu said:
alpha69 said:

I'm hoping by that they mean they are just including all parts of the common route and concluding with Rin's true end/refrain.

Noooo... I wanted it done omnibus style like Amagami with the "secret of the world" twist.

04-09-12, 12:43 AM

Waner

04-09-12, 12:49 AM

dtshyk said:
However, he made a decision when he saw the enthusiasm of J.C. Staff and Waner Bros. Japan for producing the TV anime.

Well, there you have it folks: your preferred studio isn't doing it because they just weren't enthusiastic enough.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (24) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices