Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 9, 2012 10:43 PM

Apr 2008
Desil got beat by Shounen guts *nod* I thought he'd live like maybe one more episode or two.

Poor Wolfie...that sucked. Asem's too reckless.
Apr 10, 2012 1:36 AM

Jan 2011
Goddamn...RIP Woolf...you died a hero. Protecting a whiny piece of shit.
Anybody else thought that if somebody was going to die it would be obright?
I thought it would be like the "3 Days to Retirement"-Part in Movies. The moment the Girl accepted his proposal I thought "He is so fucked now"...
Apr 10, 2012 4:02 AM

Sep 2010
messedup said:
I thought it would be like the "3 Days to Retirement"-Part in Movies. The moment the Girl accepted his proposal I thought "He is so fucked now"...

I bet he will die next episode I was expecting Obright this episode and Woolf next week.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 10, 2012 5:04 AM

Aug 2011
Roloko said:
messedup said:

I bet he will die next episode I was expecting Obright this episode and Woolf next week.

One of those three have to die surely, they are practically useless on the battlefield so it's not like they will be missed.
Apr 10, 2012 5:08 AM

Apr 2008
In the preview, there's a lone Adele...
Apr 10, 2012 5:09 AM
Nov 2009
mitch3315 said:
Roloko said:
messedup said:

One of those three have to die surely, they are practically useless on the battlefield so it's not like they will be missed.

I would care if Obright or Arisa died, they're actually decent characters off the battlefield.

Max can die for all I care, though. I'm pretty sure I'd care more if one of the underdeveloped Vagans died than I would Max.
Apr 10, 2012 5:09 AM
Dec 2011
Obright and that girl are so cute together. <3

But wtf shes marrying him without even dating him.
Damn anime romance. =p
Apr 10, 2012 5:45 AM

Jan 2011
If they take away my beloved Arisa too...this show is so dropped!
Apr 10, 2012 5:46 AM

Jun 2011
Liquefy said:
Obright and that girl are so cute together. <3

But wtf shes marrying him without even dating him.
Damn anime romance. =p

Their on a battleship in war, so better marry someone while youre alive! ...and they have met in the cafeteria before, and she cleans his MS, thats as good as a date! XD
No, Obright cant die! For all those terrible maincharacters love romances (I supported Flit x Yurin and Asemu x Arisa, hell, no way that happens(hapened!), this is the last love romance I care for in this anime! So pls, dont let Obright die!
(I hated that Wolf/Random Guy we never saw in second arc/captain thingie)

Btw isnt he the one piloting a Genoace II? :Y

Genoace II > Adele in any possible way.

I wanna see a actual wedding of those two, but yeah, Obright, youre pretty much screwed now. Thats a really big death flag you got their, hmhm.
Apr 10, 2012 6:03 AM
Dec 2011
angelslayerX said:

Their on a battleship in war, so better marry someone while youre alive! ...and they have met in the cafeteria before, and she cleans his MS, thats as good as a date! XD
No, Obright cant die! For all those terrible maincharacters love romances (I supported Flit x Yurin and Asemu x Arisa, hell, no way that happens(hapened!), this is the last love romance I care for in this anime! So pls, dont let Obright die!
(I hated that Wolf/Random Guy we never saw in second arc/captain thingie)

Btw isnt he the one piloting a Genoace II? :Y

Genoace II > Adele in any possible way.

I wanna see a actual wedding of those two, but yeah, Obright, youre pretty much screwed now. Thats a really big death flag you got their, hmhm.

LOL You're right. Obright better not die for the sake of their happiness and their unborn children!

Since its that easy to get a woman on that ship, it'll be pretty hilarious if they somehow start a harem in the Diva lol.
Apr 10, 2012 8:10 AM

Sep 2010
mitch3315 said:
Roloko said:
messedup said:

But I like Obright and Arisa. T_T Arisa is a bro if she dies ALL OF MY TEARS ALL OF THEM! T_T Same when Zeheart dies too he can have all of my tears too.

Don't really care about Max though.

shakeyourpup45 said:
In the preview, there's a lone Adele...

That is Obright's unit since we get a shot from inside the cockpit.....Oh god Arisa I fear for you. T_T
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 10, 2012 8:54 AM

Dec 2010
wakka9ca said:
kashim said:
Generic character death (with generic death flag in previous episode) triggering generic character power-up. While action sequences are great, plot developments are still as bad as ever.

And I had some hope at the beginning of AGE2... I was wrong...

Super pilot? Maybe everyone will become super pilot and then Asemu's son will have a inferiority complex that he cannot become a super pilot like his dad. Then, he can go emo and rage and become a super duper pilot.... oh wait, maybe an Innovator.

Wrong, everyone will become a SUPAH PILOTO

Flit became a Newtype, Asemu got SEED mode and yeah, you guessed right, Kio will become a friggen Innovator and go all "Understanding" on our ass.
Apr 10, 2012 9:13 AM

Jun 2011
Isnt Max that one who believes in god and got NO character development at all, btw even SCREENTIME where we ACTUALLY see him outside of his mobile suit? o_O

Obright will come back as sole survivor of those three and Remi will... comfort him, hihihi =3

Yeah, I liked Arisa alot, but she will die. She is in love with Asemu as Yurin with Flit was, but hence Asemu has to make childrens with another, particular women being we all hate. Therefore Arisa got a HUGE death flag, too.

I think it will be like this:

Zeheart vs Asemu : zeheart is about to kill Asemu, Arisa comes in, saves Asemu and dies. Maybe she shouts "I LOVE YOU!" before she dies, but either way, Asemu will activate SEED Mode Level 2, probably killing Zeheart (as this particular women being he needs to make children with is in love with zeheart) and comes back. Then he marries that women/girl/B*TCH (goddamit, I dont even know her name ._.), still holding Arisa in his heart, going all REVENGE! in third arc.

Btw Asemu got SEED + overpowered Mobile Suit.

Someone else just thought by the word SUPAH SOLDIER... eh what, Allelujah? o_O

HAREM ENDING IN ARC 3!
AlreuthApr 10, 2012 9:18 AM
Apr 10, 2012 1:01 PM

Sep 2010
angelslayerX said:
Isnt Max that one who believes in god and got NO character development at all, btw even SCREENTIME where we ACTUALLY see him outside of his mobile suit? o_O

Yes that is him. Just in the beginning and when Asemu takes that test thing and finds out he has no X-Rounder abilities. Yeah no character development. Probably going to be used as canon fodder before this gen is over.
Apr 10, 2012 6:17 PM
Jan 2012
Decil's death was pathetic. I wish he had suffered more.
Apr 11, 2012 1:40 AM

Jan 2009
Roloko said:
NOOOO WOOLFY AND DECIL T_T

Asemu was boss he really tore apart Decil. Become a super pilot Asemu!

Asem not just torn apart Decil he really make sure he killed him good, aside from cutting the mobile suit of Decil into parts he laser shoot it good lol thats a frigging overkill worthy for a super pilot XD
Apr 11, 2012 5:02 AM

Sep 2010
j0x said:
Roloko said:

Asem not just torn apart Decil he really make sure he killed him good, aside from cutting the mobile suit of Decil into parts he laser shoot it good lol thats a frigging overkill worthy for a super pilot XD

The rage is strong in this one. Yep Asemu finally snapped.

metaphysicx92 said:

I really wanted a final showdown between Flit and Decil, but I guess I will never get it. -____- Unless Decil pulls a Mu la Flaga. =D
Apr 11, 2012 10:37 AM

Dec 2010
Roloko said:
j0x said:
Roloko said:

The rage is strong in this one. Yep Asemu finally snapped.

metaphysicx92 said:

I really wanted a final showdown between Flit and Decil, but I guess I will never get it. -____- Unless Decil pulls a Mu la Flaga. =D

I don't think he has enough plot armor to surive a blast like that
Apr 11, 2012 12:36 PM
Jul 2009
16 ppl loved it, they did not watch other gundam. ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND, and don't see that this show is CRAP and LAME?...

White Wolf died just like this lol, cool story bro...(oh yeah asemu killed desil, because he became superPimpPilot after death of Wolf LOL)
xxx
Apr 11, 2012 2:40 PM

Sep 2010
Serduszko said:
16 ppl loved it, they did not watch other gundam. ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND, and don't see that this show is CRAP and LAME?...

White Wolf died just like this lol, cool story bro...(oh yeah asemu killed desil, because he became superPimpPilot after death of Wolf LOL)

I watched 0079, Zeta, 00, Chars Counter Attack, SEED, and War in the Pocket.

I'm also going to be watching 0083: Stardust Memory and Gundam F91 soon.

I rated this episode 5/5 cause it was a great episode and it was very enjoying. AGE has a great story your the one who is "fucking blind" for not understanding that maybe some people actually enjoy this series just as much as UC, SEED, 00, etc... Also your a dumbass cause AGE follows the same formula as almost every previous Gundam before it has so I guess you are calling the rest of the series before this one crap and lame then?
Apr 11, 2012 4:06 PM

Jan 2010
Serduszko said:

I've watched 079,Zeta, 008th, MS, Wing, SEED,SEED Destiny, 00. I may not have seen that many but i know a good episode when I see one.
Apr 11, 2012 5:31 PM
Jan 2012
Serduszko said:

^^^So much stupidity in this comment. Yet, you continue to watch and criticize the show. (criticism = having a close appreciation of something btw)
Apr 11, 2012 11:57 PM

Nov 2010
Damn there are still haters around this far into the anime? *facepalm*

Anyways this was an amazing episode yet very sad. I knew it would happen eventually but its still hard for me to accept. Woolf was one of the best characters in the series :(
Apr 12, 2012 7:35 PM

Feb 2011
can't believe Woolf died this time. he's one of my favorite characters. well at least crazy Desil finally died though. and it seems that Flit gets a pack or something for his gundam. can't wait to see what will happen in next episode.
Apr 13, 2012 6:46 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Fuzzx said:
Damn there are still haters around this far into the anime? *facepalm*

It's because sometimes, there are just facepalm moments in the series.

*facepalm*

Still waiting for Innovator Kio. AGE is essentially trying to combine UC, CE and AD into one series and make it appealing to children.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 13, 2012 9:25 AM

May 2008
Ugghhh...Woolf....god dammit...I should have known. I'm sure someone called it a while back too. That made me cry a little.

Glad Decil got what he deserved for basically killing Woolf.

Apr 15, 2012 1:39 PM
Apr 2011
So flying around in blind rage and relying on your tech makes you a good pilot now lol? Super pilot my ass. More like super plot armor.
Apr 25, 2012 9:39 AM

Feb 2008
Wow, people took that super pilot thing way to seriously. Hope they are just joking.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 9, 2012 8:31 AM
May 2012
I can't believe that the history has been repeated itself!!

Desil Gallette just killed Wolf Enacle just like what he did to Yurin L Ciel!!

THIS IS JUST NOT RIGHT!
Jun 10, 2012 9:21 AM

Oct 2009
Woolf hmm the only somewhat good character next to Zeheart is dead too..and suddenly Asemu is all powerful. Pretty good episode compared to the last ones, action wise. Plot/script is still awful :\
Jul 14, 2012 11:41 PM
May 2012
Fuck You, Desil Galette. Just, fuck you.

that's just great that Zeheart never really cared about him anymore.
JafriZinJul 15, 2012 10:02 AM
Jul 15, 2012 10:09 PM

Sep 2008
Noooooooooooo not Woolf!
They're killing off the original cast of awesomeness.

I have 2300 exp though...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2013 11:33 AM

Dec 2008
Damn! Damn!! DAMN!!! First Grodek and now Wolfe!! It's time for a drink...
Well, at least Desil won't be annoying me with his presence anymore.

Sent with Mal Updater
Aug 14, 2014 4:03 PM

Feb 2013
While Woolf was a cool character and it was sad to see him go,it just takes away from the impact when you realise IT WAS ASEMU'S STUPIDITY THAT KILLED HIM
Jan 29, 2016 11:03 PM

Dec 2015
I am relieved one annoying character was erased, but what a stupid death for the fatherly figure. All that for the sake of "angry boosting" this irresponsible hero who triggered the death!
When the episode ended on Flit's sortie, I immediately thought he would die.

About this weapon "pack", the double giant beam-sabers are so useless: any regular beam-saber hit is basically able to destroy a MS and has a better precision, the worse is it prevents any close collaboration (no way some allie comes near this thing)

Rei_IIIJan 29, 2016 11:09 PM
Apr 11, 2016 5:17 AM

Jul 2008
Damn it Puppy commander is dead.

But at least Desil died like a bitch.
Apr 9, 2021 7:48 PM

Mar 2018
The best ship in the show was Woolf and Captain Millais... can't believe it never sailed :(

"~and he loved to play the piano!"

Jan 22, 2:20 AM

Jul 2017
Desil got what he deserved, too bad that Woolf had to die too :(
It was very sad to see Wolf sacrificing himself to save Asemu.
Now i hope Obright doesn't die even if he is full of death flags.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Asuno - Sep 23, 2012

90 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 48 Discussion

deg - Sep 16, 2012

49 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Sep 9, 2012

50 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 28, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 46 Discussion

Alreuth - Sep 2, 2012

24 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:43 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 45 Discussion

deg - Aug 26, 2012

26 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jan 27, 4:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.