MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Aquarion Evol Episode 15 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Aquarion Evol »» Aquarion Evol Episode 15 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
View Poll Results: Aquarion Evol Episode 15 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

47 61.84%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 18.42%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 5.26%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 7.89%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 6.58%
Voters: 76

04-12-12, 3:02 PM

Kagura so ridiculously tsundere. The guy is just hilarious. And my god, that ED is terrible. Back to the first one please.

04-12-12, 4:04 PM

This is off topic but I kinda think Sazanka is Jun(i'm a sazanka fan) because she can take pictures of people in a closed room.... ok, back on topic.

I think Zessica is cellion because she really really likes amata and she knows what is going to happend. Kagura is clearly apollo and he wants his love with silvia(mikono).

04-12-12, 8:35 PM

bastek66 said:
All this NTR, fuck, I mad.

To think I'll only see this content in hentai. Dammit!

04-12-12, 10:08 PM

Going a lil off topic here. I kinda pity Kagura. Met Mikono just slightly later than Amata. Constantly gets cockblocked by EVERYONE every single time. Amata on the other hand has it way easier. Only Zessica and maybe Cayenne are against him. Everyone else either supports him or couldn't give two hoots. Would really be nicer to see her spend quality time with both Kagura and Amata rather than the current ZOMG-fall-in-love-within-20-nanoseconds-and-cannot-live-without-you kinda thing. Let the feelings nurture so it doesn't seem plot-forced.

04-13-12, 3:38 AM

According to interviews:
Amata is confirmed for being Wings of Sun (not Apollonius, only wings).
Kagura is probably Apollon/Apollo/Apollonius.
Mikono probably isn't Silvie/Silvia, there will be twist who is Silvia (Shush, Zessica or All three are her).
Mikono may be Tree of Life (mushroom is often mentioned in interviews).

04-13-12, 8:53 AM

Thess said:
Amata is the incarnation of the Wings of Sun. What Mykage is looking for. That's why he has no smell or reincarnation memories (I think magazine spoilers confirmed that Kagura = Apollo. Amata = the Wings, even though they have been obvious for a while). He's nostalgic because he knows who Kagura is (he detached himself from his owner to fight him in this last episode).
I don't think he's just the wings. Mikage asked where Fudo hid the wings which means there was probably a body before they were added.

Apollo from the last season had 'solar wings' on his back too so we can't just go based on energy-wings whether they are the wings. Also, not having a memory, Talk about Sirius. Memories.

You're forgetting that we don't know if he has memories. He has yet to say whether he has memories but when he entered Aquarion the first time he said "I think I know what I have to do."
Note to self - Do not reply to: darthfanta

04-13-12, 5:09 PM

porkiewpyne said:
Going a lil off topic here. I kinda pity Kagura. Met Mikono just slightly later than Amata. Constantly gets cockblocked by EVERYONE every single time. Amata on the other hand has it way easier. Only Zessica and maybe Cayenne are against him. Everyone else either supports him or couldn't give two hoots. Would really be nicer to see her spend quality time with both Kagura and Amata rather than the current ZOMG-fall-in-love-within-20-nanoseconds-and-cannot-live-without-you kinda thing. Let the feelings nurture so it doesn't seem plot-forced.

This! I was really hoping that Kagura would have been able to meet with Minoko privately much earlier and for longer. xD Like, he could...sneak into her room and talking to her or something like that, or leave her some kind of token/gift. Or (cliche I know, her tending his wound or something when he's hurt) xD I really like the couple, but it annoys me that they aren't really developing it as well as they could...and that makes me sad b/c I want ittttttt. lol

04-13-12, 5:40 PM

Oh btw, I kept thinking about who is who and realized something even more important is being overlooked....

What or who is Aquarion. It was last known to be inside the Shadow Angels homeworld but it may be a being just like Celiane and Touma. Perhaps Aquarion is Apollonius, and Apollo was just a vessel for his memories. And Aquarion(the real Apollonius) has finally been reborn as a human.

If you take into account how Touma only referred to the "Machine Angel Aquarion" as Solar Wing, and tried talking to Apollo about the past, to get him to awaken the true form of Aquarion... this is a possibility that we must think of... @_@ Thinking of all the possibilities is starting to give me a headache, hahahahahaha

I'm starting to feel that this season is more of a mystery than an action .... I miss the first seasons level of action.
Note to self - Do not reply to: darthfanta

04-14-12, 8:03 AM

oh, the drama...

04-14-12, 9:25 AM

kyled00m said:
Oh btw, I kept thinking about who is who and realized something even more important is being overlooked....

What or who is Aquarion. It was last known to be inside the Shadow Angels homeworld but it may be a being just like Celiane and Touma. Perhaps Aquarion is Apollonius, and Apollo was just a vessel for his memories. And Aquarion(the real Apollonius) has finally been reborn as a human.

If you take into account how Touma only referred to the "Machine Angel Aquarion" as Solar Wing, and tried talking to Apollo about the past, to get him to awaken the true form of Aquarion... this is a possibility that we must think of... @_@ Thinking of all the possibilities is starting to give me a headache, hahahahahaha

I'm starting to feel that this season is more of a mystery than an action .... I miss the first seasons level of action.

Me too, i miss the action from the first season. This is way too many drama scenes. Hope it will get better within next episodes.

04-14-12, 3:57 PM

mixordia said:
Kagura killed several people? YES... but give a break. Do you will say that nobody in Neo Deava killed anybody while fighting? All of them are soldiers and this is a war. If you say that hates Kagura because he killed people is nonsense. If he is a murderer all those who fight in Neo Deava are also... Kagura grow up in my concept in this episode and Cayenne fell incredibly, he shot Kagura in the back. He was a coward.

About Zessica, I not seen anything different for her to be so popular ... unless your boobs and body, thinking now maybe should be this, after all, in the end, fanservice always wins.

Mix and Andy, They are so cute together, I would like to see more about them in the show.

Kagura and Mikono make a great couple, because He is fire and She is ice.

thats right cayenne is a coward thought the same thing hope kagura comes back in person even soo it seemed like malloy is possesed by some red energie next ep maybe thats kaguras power

04-14-12, 4:16 PM

It was nice to see Kagura's other side, didn't make me hate him as much this episode. And I felt a bit sorry for him. But then again I feel more sorry for Amata and Zessica. Zessica stuck in a one sided love always with that sad face on and seeing something like this probably pained Amata.

I don't like this new ED, sure hope it goes back to the old one thats amazing.

04-15-12, 4:05 AM

ZeroZx said:
I don't like this new ED, sure hope it goes back to the old one thats amazing.

I actually like the new ED more, the voice is a lot more cute in this one. ^^
Akanezora said:
Me too, i miss the action from the first season. This is way too many drama scenes. Hope it will get better within next episodes.

I personally prefer how they have it set up right now. Never was too into the action tbh. I'm more into the drama aspect of it, they do it very very well. There has only been one mecha anime that has ever impressed me with action. If action was the only strong area in this anime, I probably would not be watching it. =/
Modified by kenshin_sama, 04-15-12, 4:09 AM

04-16-12, 6:25 AM

I loved this episode! One of the best so far!!

I'm a fan of KaguraxMikono...so sue me. >///> It was great.

The car chase was cool, there really is everything in this anime, haha xD
Although that crash looked like it would have totally killed them. Minoko only got a knee scratch, really?

I also really liked the fight scene between Kagura and Amata. (Although a bit one sided.) Not really because I wanted Amata to get beat up or anything, but because it was really well done. We hadn't had a fist fight like that up until now and it was intense! :) But when Kagura said "As many times as it takes" That really makes me wonder who they both are because that insinuates that he's killed him before possibly? Maybe not. ^^;

Anyway, cool episode!

04-19-12, 2:41 AM

Ahahaha Kagura is so cute....guess that ''reverse'' thing makes him say the opposite of what he actually wants to say...xDDD .Ahhh he licked Mikono's wounds and then he licked Mikono's pet...LOL ......k...I knew I liked Kagura..but now...I LOVE HIM...*.*Damn...now I don't know who to root for....><

04-24-12, 2:11 PM

Kagura is so ALSDKF:LAKSDFLAKSDFLKASD ADORABLE. DAT BLUSH. TT.TT WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE. NOT FAIR.

I WAS rooting for Amata x Mikono, and now I want Kagura x Mikono. <3<3

I still support Amata x Mikono though... kinda.

Amata x Zessica could be cute.

04-24-12, 2:14 PM

porkiewpyne said:

I agree! It's not fair. After all that, no wonder Kagura gets so pissed. Poor Kagura. :(

05-18-12, 12:20 AM

I hate Kagura, he's annoying as hell just saying wench. Then he seems overpowered as hell.

I hate Amata he just plain ignores Zessica who is by far the best girl. Straight up ignores her, and her feelings.

I hate Mikono she gets in the way and saves the guy that kidnaps her and threatens her.

Sigh, let Kagura have Mikono they deserve each other.

I think I'll vomit a bit if we get the stupid Amata/Mikono ending.

06-27-12, 9:02 PM

Zassica </3

06-29-12, 11:33 AM

I dislike where this is heading.
Maybe i should have stayed at its prequel only...

Sent with Mal Updater
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices