Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 19, 2013 2:31 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Hm, after this episode, I'm starting to like Kagura a little more. I guess it's cute to be speaking opposite O_O Seems like he likes Shush too. Meh, this love square thing is kind of annoying. I mean it's expected here since of the reincarnation thing, but too bad it's so overused. I hate love polygons. I can tolerate love triangles at most, but this. Kagura, Mikono, Amata, and Zessica. Just one too much. I say one too much because I'm almost sure there's only going to be one couple, and the other two will have their love unrequited. At this point, I'm actually okay with Kagura x Mikono and Amata x Zessica. But I don't believe Zessica will be able to end up with Amata unfortunately. Idk, I just hope I'm wrong. I like happy endings :P (well, most of the time). But damn, Mikage and his stupid powers. Wtf? He can just take Kagura back like that? =_= Why didn't he just send him over like that in the first place? Oh, I'm guessing there's actually some limitation to his powers.
Feb 25, 2013 10:42 AM
Feb 2013
The episode was awesome ** What music played on 22:00??Please,help! T_T
Mar 23, 2013 2:15 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
siiighhh...How predictable. The bishounen bad boy is actually cool and we have to....bla bla bla Kagura is just a creep and how I wish he would just die...

I hope this series goes back to shallow campness and drops the unnecesary drama. More Gattai and less NTR please
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 18, 2013 8:14 PM
May 2013
I really liked this episode
I was really happy for some reason when he finally kidnapped Mikono I really do ship the pair KaguraxMikono (Best team ever!)
I just don't understand when he says "I want to kill you" Because it's not "I want to protect you"
May 31, 2013 7:58 AM

May 2010
KAGURA ! !
Jan 9, 2014 8:04 AM

Oct 2009
Not sure how this is supposed to be NTR >.>

I actually don't mind Mikono choosing Kagura, I didn't much before the sweet moment they had this ep :)
Nov 2, 2014 5:26 PM

Apr 2012
bastek66 said:
All this NTR, fuck, I mad.

mikono is such a bitch

hana kanazawa is a better match for amata
bunny1ov3rNov 2, 2014 5:35 PM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 19, 2015 3:58 AM

Jul 2008
Oh Mikono you be crazy...
Oct 14, 2016 10:02 AM
May 2013
Nope.jpg This show went downhill ,.
Not sure where is NTR , guess it is a NTR inside a NTR because if Kagura is Apollo's reincarnation and Mikono is Silvia , then Amata stole her first .
Kagura went from quite cool to Apollo's level of annoying af .

I wish this was more edgy , "if I can't be with her , then you won't be either *then kills her* " level of edginess
Sep 5, 2017 2:20 PM

Jul 2013
So, when Kagura says bitch he means the opposite? what is the opposite? lol. Love?

Shrade can play an invisible violin! D:

But he said he hated her and she was like "he's all backwards" and I'm like so that mean she's saying he loves you, how complicated lol.

I liked the episode without the mecha.

It was interesting to see Kagura and Mikano together more even if he did kidnap her, it was sweet what he told her. They are meant for each other as he said. Awww. He's so in love with her after all this time, that is true love and soulmates, it's quite beautiful really! *________________* I want that ;_____;

Poor Zessica though, although she said Mikano was meant for Kagura and that meant Amata was free to date around ... but she looked quite heartbroken in the end, poor girl.

But I can't believe Kagura got shot in the end! D: I did not see that coming, I thought Amata would take him out.

But then Toma took him back up!!!

When anime speaks life lessons -
"I have to free myself from the past, break the cycle of betrayal" - that quote speaks to me so much. Indeed, I will try lol.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.