MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mirai Nikki (TV) »» Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

239 68.09%
4 out of 5: Liked it

67 19.09%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 5.70%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

18 5.13%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 1.99%
Voters: 351

04-09-12, 7:25 AM

The last 3 or 4 episodes have been absolutely outstanding, and probably even better than the manga. Too bad there were THOSE 20 or so episodes before.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

04-09-12, 7:58 AM

I really didn't like the fight scene...Minene was dressed...well...not cool.
And, is it just me, or did something horrific happened to the art style?

However, the instrumental blood teller and the murmur special was awesome.

Jacut said:
The last 3 or 4 episodes have been absolutely outstanding, and probably even better than the manga. Too bad there were THOSE 20 or so episodes before.

The other way. The last 3 or 4 suck hard compared to the first 20(well...22, in my opinion)

04-09-12, 9:32 AM

And here i thought i was watching some dragon ball actions..
Murmur sure is one hell of a monster.. :D

04-09-12, 10:07 AM

The QUALITY on the battle bugs me a bit, but leaving that aside, it was a good episode.
MurMur sure is enjoying that arm... poor Minene

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!

04-09-12, 10:53 AM

I really liked this episode, the instrumental piece that was playing near the beginning was spectacular! Can't wait to download that. I believe it's an instrumental of the 1st ED.

I loved what Yuno said, about her loving anyone who she is dependent on and how Yukiteru loves anyone who will protect him. Damn. Good quote right there. This ep very much explained Yukiteru and Yuno's relationship and how deep it really is. Minene kicking ass was awesome, but Murmur was fucking scary when her seal broke.

Well, I wonder how it's going to end... one more episode!

animelist ‚óŹ blog

04-09-12, 11:12 AM

Next episode is the last ;o;!! Murmur was scary as hell when her power was released D:! Totally destroyed my perception on Murmur being the cute evil side kick. And what the hell does the Mangaka have against Minene's arm and other body parts?! It's like every chance they can get to rip poor Minene arms in fight scenes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

04-09-12, 11:13 AM

Yes, I also really want that beautiful instrumental of Blood Teller :( if anyone finds a download link sooner or later, can they link please?

Half a year of Mirai Nikki and it's almost ending... haven't felt like this since Steins;Gate!

04-09-12, 11:54 AM

This episode was epic. I really like how they are handling the alternative worlds setting. Yuuno looked way too cool, I couldn't help but stare at her during all scenes she was in. I'm not sure if it was because of the wind or because they focused more on animating her. Yukki, on the other hand, looked kinda off. I'm not really sure what was wrong with him, but most of the views he got on his face seemed... strange to me.

Just like everyone, I loved Yuuno's speech about their relationship and that's pretty much what I thought until now so it didn't really surprise me but it was a very nice touch. Also, was I the only one who thought that 3rd Yuuno's dad looked to a rather nice person but her mother was the messed up one and he was just running away from her, maybe hoping she wouldn't hurt Yuuno? After all, he looked very shocked and worried to know that an ambulance was called there.

It was nice that Minene called the cop about his son. I felt as if she realised that Yukki was partly right (they should try to save as many people as possible without deciding on unnecessary sacrifices).

Demonic Murmur was amazing, her change was a very nice touch as well as her speed and power. Poor Minene, I hoped she would win somehow, after all, now that Yukki is out of the picture, she was pretty much the only hope. I wonder what will happen now, I really can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully, they don't mess up the ending.

The only thing I minded about this is that all of a sudden they make Yukki an experienced fighter. Heck, he's been hiding behind Yuuno all this time, when was he supposed to learn to fight HER like that? She was pretty much established as someone extremely talented and experienced (fighting for the 2nd time and all). She easily managed to block thrown knives with one knife, shoot proffesionally trained cops and use amazing strategy during fights. Now she gets beaten like a trash by someone who took over 20 episodes to finally do something on his own? Seriously. Other plot devices were MUCH easier to overlook than this.
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life.
-Captain Picard (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

04-09-12, 12:06 PM

HikaruIzumi said:

Also, was I the only one who thought that 3rd Yuuno's dad looked to a rather nice person but her mother was the messed up one and he was just running away from her, maybe hoping she wouldn't hurt Yuuno? After all, he looked very shocked and worried to know that an ambulance was called there.

That's weird, until now everything indicated that both her parents were assholes...well, at least they both cursed her when she locked them in cage.
Either this timeline is different or something happened within this 1 year until she killed them.

04-09-12, 12:18 PM

Can someone remind me who in the blue hell is Wakaba again?

and true epic fight scene in that episode, hopefully a great ending to a great anime!

04-09-12, 12:18 PM

Murmur turning into a freak monster was retarded.

I'm glad this is wrapping up. I'm intrigued for the ending has it's been half a year since ep 1 almost but, honestly, this show was much less than I thought it would be. It is by no means "great". The premise of the story allows it to be great but it really fell short. At least the animated version. Some really good parts, like Yuno's speech this episode, but far too many "milking drama" parts that didn't have any real meat to them.
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img716/2105/lfjf.gif[/img]

Yuuta x Rikka

a forum without [img] isn't a forum

04-09-12, 12:19 PM

GOD the fighting in this episode was AMAZING!!!! Face paced top notch FIGHTING! 5/5 Can't wait for the last episode.

04-09-12, 12:20 PM

Both Yuno and Yukiteru are just insane. Period. Yeah, kidnapping you is y'know, totally fine and all. She was trying to "protect" you after all. Yukiteru's logic is fucking retarded.

04-09-12, 12:25 PM

Wasabi said:
Both Yuno and Yukiteru are just insane. Period. Yeah, kidnapping you is y'know, totally fine and all. She was trying to "protect" you after all. Yukiteru's logic is fucking retarded.

I stopped paying attention to yukki/yuno dialogs two episodes ago, ever since he killed his friends it all turned to garbage.

04-09-12, 12:29 PM

nathanr said:

That's weird, until now everything indicated that both her parents were assholes...well, at least they both cursed her when she locked them in cage.
Either this timeline is different or something happened within this 1 year until she killed them.

Well, we were only told what her parents did to her but she was prety much insane at that point so to her it could have looked as if they were both torturing her. After all, if I adopted a child and that child would lock me in a cage (for no reason at all) and let me starve I would curse at her too. It's possible her father wasn't aware of what was going on but Yuuno didn't realise this.

I hope this timeline is exactly tha same, imo it would kinda suck if it was different for no reason at all. I mean, when Yuuno got back and changed it, it made sense but since there's no one to change anything at this point, it would be stupid to just say that it's different simply because it is.

It's possible that something did happen but still, he looked VERY worried, like a normal parent, not like someone potentially insane or someone about to go crazy. He was genuinely worried about his child and implied that he knew her mother was nuts but probably was too scared/loved her too much to do something about her. (Yuuno/Yukki much?)
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life.
-Captain Picard (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

04-09-12, 12:37 PM

LOLOLOL at the ending scene xDDD

and 1 more left! xP

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

04-09-12, 12:38 PM

Best episode in the whole series so far with both Yuno and Yukiteru stating their feelings and such. And the first time I've seen Yukiteru avoid DEAD END by himself.

I loved the manga and the anime. It was a good run but I want to see the last episode now.

04-09-12, 12:38 PM

What is the OST when Yuno misses Yuki with the knife.

04-09-12, 12:42 PM

Ho, ho, ho... What do we have here? Superb animation? Yum. Looks like they're finally emptying their wallets now. BRING ON THE FINALE!

04-09-12, 12:59 PM

Just one more to go....I wonder how they will choose to end it.

Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices