MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mirai Nikki (TV) »» Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

239 68.09%
4 out of 5: Liked it

67 19.09%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 5.70%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

18 5.13%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 1.99%
Voters: 351

04-09-12, 3:44 AM

Very nice ep. Fight scene had some crazy shit. o.O

04-09-12, 3:51 AM

Epic episode. NINTH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

04-09-12, 4:08 AM

Why does Ninth always get dismembered?
Holy! Murmur in Hyper-Monkeying around mode.

I really felt the scene where Yuno said that "I would've love anyone if I became dependent on him. And you would've love anyone as long as she protected you". That speech was really good. Just reminds me of how Yuno and Yuki got their own backs fighting together, no matter how warped their relationship.

It was nice seeing the old characters. I thought for one second that the Third World survival game would start and the Yuki of the third world helps the second world Yuki. It would be interesting if that happens.

I hope the ending do the justice to the story. Cannot wait for the epic grand finale!
Modified by Fiji, 04-09-12, 4:11 AM

04-09-12, 4:13 AM

Epic fight scene between Murmur and Ninth.
Couldn't help but find it amusing that Yukki was laughing while Ninth was getting mauled.

And the Murmur special was funny as hell.
Making Yuno's breasts smaller.

04-09-12, 4:22 AM

Murmur badass mod and beaten ninth pretty easily.

Damn in next week last episode of Mirai Nikki :'( makes me sad..

But this episode was 5/5!

04-09-12, 4:24 AM

Great episode,1 more to go.

Good adaptation to the manga it was almost perfect!!

Yukki i must say he was great this episode,not only growing mayor balls also the determination is great also....epic dodging skills!!

The fight between Murmur and Ninth was so damn epic,i really loved it so much!!!
Now that is how you animate a battle!!

Yukki and Yuno scene of "I would've love anyone if I became dependent on him. And you would've love anyone as long as she protected you" was perfect i really liked the adaptation and feel the emotion on it.

The Dream sphere part was also great the OST the union with 9th vs Murmur battle was a great add and show how false that world is...and Yukki saying why he really loved Yuno.....

Glad to see the other diary holders specially Tsubiki and 12th...he always make me LOL

MurMur backstage scenes were hilarious specially the last one...and pervert father!!

1 more to go...and lets see how they adapt the polemic ending...cant wait for next week!!

04-09-12, 4:40 AM

Hmmm, the endings of these last few episodes have be incredibly blunt, and the pacing has been choppy as hell. It feels almost as if someone completely different came in and starting directing.

04-09-12, 5:04 AM

The fight was good this episode.

04-09-12, 5:16 AM

Oh yeah, Love the matric!

Damn, Murmur gone insane mode!!

LOL at the omake.

04-09-12, 5:27 AM

Great. Muru Muru vs. Minene was epic and loved everything about this episode. Can't believe the next one is the last.

04-09-12, 5:31 AM

Minene deserves better than that. Screw you plot gods. Im upset, i think i'll go lay down now.

04-09-12, 5:34 AM

did they ever say why Tsubaki was able to revive dead people but Yuno as a God couldnt? I think Yuno should have take Tsubaki power when she was god and use them to revive poor Yuki then they have happy end.

good episode. 5/5 like all episodes

04-09-12, 5:40 AM

well well look indeed after all this yea wonder what will happen next?

yea yuno looking half moon goes red blood then back to regular now wonder to do.
give murmur now let go after both yuki & 9th with yuno bit confuse right now.
then ambulance arrive oh 3rd world yuno's dad notice something different about yuno.
cue yuno stab 3rd's world yuno's dad & murmur don't change history.
9th going you got be kidding cause yuki want save both yunos so drop them at school.
yuki carry 3rd yuno & hid her cue yuno & murmur attacks on yuki.
while 9th make call about a kid heart to "someone" notice the attack.
yuki dodge all murmur attacks & balloons bombs give got hit by debris.
yuno notice yuki got hurt & more confuse what to do.
yuki see yuno & murmur go charge give dodge the ball then knife but still ok give it was thrown.
yuki grab yuno & 9th battle with murmur all high flying fighting horn blasting etc.
yuno notice it all mine cue big ball drop on yuki with yuno all laughing.
meanwhile 3rd world cop Kurusu talking with a female about missing daughter.
then got a "call" about his son heart then hear news of boom grab a "rookie" to check.
oh random cameo of all other 3rd world dairy owners notice the booms.
yuki see his parents together, jacket, darts, birds, etc.
cause yuki is yuno's ball of desire of all thing yuki want but no yuno & can't say yuno.
yuno saying some things that bother her & love yuki but don't want go back 2nd world.
cue there only can be one rule it all & etc saying.
oh it's female who lookalike yuki's mom who want to "do it" with yuki.
yuki panic cue yuno lock the ball of yuki of his desire so yuno can get 3rd yuki.
yuno & 9th have some saying 9th to charge & cue UNLEASH THE MURMUR.
yes a wild murmur appear got fully hulk smash on 9th.
meanwhile yuki being tempt by world of his desire mention a dream to his parents.
about survival game & a "strange girl" & a crying tear coming down.
9th all beaten up being hold by yuno with wild red eyes murmur then drop the 9th & now see her 3rd world version.

oh murmur extra
yea panic seeing about yuno & 3rd world yuno's dad so murmur doing make yuno small but shrank yuno that strike one.
try again but strike two make a yuno a baby.
3rd time well let say make yuno get "flat" & cue murmur head smash wall strike-out.

indeed with all just happen how will all wrap-up?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime

04-09-12, 5:43 AM

Why is this show so bad.

04-09-12, 6:28 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Released Murmur. Frkn she went gollum on Ninth xD.

5/5

Really intense episode. Can't wait until next week's final :D
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0gsxgKg.png[/IMG]

04-09-12, 6:33 AM

Fuck That Murmur Went Overpowered Out Of The Blue. I'm Totally Disappointed That Ninth Died(?).

BTW, What's The Title Of The Song (The Blood Teller Dramatic Version) That They Use In The School Scene.

Also, Can't Wait For The Last Episode. It's Like I'm Now Waiting For Years. :|
Modified by Tennouji_, 04-09-12, 6:54 AM
[img]Faggot img BB code.[/img]

04-09-12, 6:43 AM

I think the whole demonic Murmer was a crappy plot development. As for rest of episode it was decent but what with this been next to last episode i was pretty disappointed, expected something more from it.

04-09-12, 6:52 AM

NateXsama said:
I think the whole demonic Murmer was a crappy plot development. As for rest of episode it was decent but what with this been next to last episode i was pretty disappointed, expected something more from it.

Yeah. When That Demon Murmur Appeared, This Episode Has Left Me In Despair. Maybe It Can Be Better If Ninth Manage To Defeat The Demon Murmur Somehow.
[img]Faggot img BB code.[/img]

04-09-12, 7:04 AM

justinas said:
Could someone remind me why Yuno have those godlike powers already? Murmur just happened to give her those or something?

she said she used the deus gem murmur take from him.

I really dislike this part... i can't stand those fights... they don't suit the anime, they are nothing like the other previos 22 episodes, and the whole yukiteru dreamball is annoying.
Modified by Vanisher, 04-09-12, 7:07 AM

04-09-12, 7:15 AM

1 episode to go, looks like with all the troubles this show will wrap up with a good ending

Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices