MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2.2 3.2 [4.2] »
Poll: Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion

04-21-12, 7:44 PM

Hmm, I see they found a way to make it last until Episode 26. Extended fight scenes. On to the last episode!

04-22-12, 2:24 AM

Murmur was a beast!!! what about that? mortal kombat!!! :)) she's a monster, dude! i loved it. I really really really loved everything about this episode. I wonder what's next, I can't wait to see the ending... well the anime could've had more episodes and all, but I still like it. Maybe I'll try the manga as well.

As for this episode... speecheless, really. Yukiteru's such... gosh, I started to like him. I think there's no chance for me to see Akise Aru again, is it? Hmm... I so liked the guy.
And about Yuno... is she insane, or what! but to tell the truth, she seems more human to me now than before. She feels human, if I can say it like that.

Ninth's dead or what? Mhm... Murmur was such a beast this episode.

Gosh I'll go running to see the last episode...
A: I wasn't drunk!
B: Dude, you were hugging an old man with a beard screaming 'DUMBLEDORE... YOU'RE ALIVE!"

04-23-12, 12:34 PM

After the past 3-5 episodes this show has dropped to a 5/10 for me.

This episode
+ Fight animation
+ Scoring

- Plot
- Pacing
- Fight choreography

2/5 ... so much lost potential thrown away with uneven and silly storytelling.

04-24-12, 4:32 PM

SayakaMagica said:
Hmm, I see they found a way to make it last until Episode 26. Extended fight scenes. On to the last episode!

I preferred Mao and fanservice....

04-26-12, 9:45 PM

Uryuu Died.....That's the end of the show for me :(

But seriously though, it was pretty good. Mur Mur unleashes hell when that thing comes off. It was a WTF moment there. I thought u were supposed to be cute and all....

Yukki better get out of that ball thing. Even if he is having a life he loves in there, I don't want another restart of the world to be the final ending. Huh, that reminds me alot of Homura, but that's in a different anime. LOL.

04-27-12, 6:38 AM

Shitty ending

05-06-12, 5:15 PM

I was not expecting this...wtf?

05-15-12, 3:04 PM

Now Does Someone Know Where Can I Get That Blood Teller Instrumental Version Played On This Episode?

Or Still Not Yet Released? :(
Modified by Tennouji_, 05-15-12, 3:12 PM

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

06-10-12, 7:13 PM

The fight was nothing short of amazing! The animation was smooth and top-notch, too bad it feels so out of place, the story completely lost its original feel... Anyway, this episode gave some extra points to these last episodes.

06-27-12, 2:34 PM

I can't believe Mur and Yuno killed 9th. This episode was so badass.

07-14-12, 11:19 AM

It's slightly difficult taking Murmur as a villain seriously. Come on, back in the days of Sailor Moon they knew that Chibi-Usa only worked as the enemy after she had been magically transformed into an adult. xD

Now, the first half of the series had me wanting to give it a 10. It's definitely dropped, mostly because of the way the characters have reacted to certain events (I'm looking at you, Yuki). Last episode is gonna decide whether it'll climb to 8 points again.
Bring it on! =D

07-16-12, 11:36 AM

Awesome fights, but... I hope there is somekind of "happy" ending with Yukki and Yuno.

07-26-12, 8:22 AM

Unleashed Murmur was horrifying!

08-04-12, 7:49 PM

thatguy said:
Unleashed Murmur was horrifying!

Reminds me of that thing from FMA
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

09-05-12, 8:46 PM

Aw man, Minese was totally destroying but I guess Dues's power has to run out sometime.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

09-11-12, 8:23 PM

Lol'ed at Murmur backstage show. Yuno accidentally bumped into her father in the third world, and Murmur tried her best to restore the order. Lol'ed at Yuno's father and Yuno's face when it was supposed to be serious. It was revealed, that Yuno's father actually was killed by making judgement of Yuno's small breast XDD.

Murmur seems to have some kind some special power that even Deus himself did not possess: the power to attack at will and healing. It was only seen once when Murmur tried to preserve the order, when she revived Yuno's wounded father.

Still, Murmur seems to be really loyal to her master. It is not really that Murmur can act "accordingly to will". It is revealed that Second has been plotting everything from the beginning.

Modified by jimmy2027, 09-11-12, 8:48 PM

09-14-12, 9:15 PM

aw poor Minese didn't stand a chance against Murmur's released form.
how will it end !!
没你的未来对我来说,没有一点吸引力。

10-03-12, 6:05 PM

One episode to go. Let's see if Yukiteru breaks free as always.

10-05-12, 2:35 AM

Great episode Murmur is quite something the fight scenes and all the backstory where epic I hope they'll be ending this epic Anime with an even more Epic Ending! Let's prepare our for that ending next!

And lol that murmur special xD
Modified by RafaelDeJongh, 10-05-12, 2:40 AM

10-25-12, 9:47 AM

I was so glad when Minese came back, but then she was taken away...again :(

Who knew Murmur could be such a beast?

12-05-12, 6:34 AM

after they killed 8th and 11th, everytime just got crazy and crazier, intense fights, drama x.x

12-13-12, 7:21 PM

Here's the good news.....I have no idea how this anime will end (I like the unpredictability of this anime).

Here's the bad news.....It really doesn't matter how the anime will end because the premise (although interesting) is unfortunately flawed by this ridiculous endless eight nonsense.
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

Momo=Coke, Yami=Pepsi, Mikan=Sunkist, Yui=Dr. Pepper, Lala=Diet Coke, Nana=RC Cola

04-09-13, 2:14 AM

Shit just got real

05-04-13, 6:20 PM

How many people were suspicious of Murmur from the start just due to her name? How many people recognized the name Murmur as a Duke of Hell? I remember it from playing Devil Survivor.

Murmur:"The 54th spirit of the Goetia and a Duke of Hell, taking the form of a soldier with a ducal crown riding, depending on the source, a vulture or gryphon. A teacher of philosophy, and also a master necromancer, able to force the spirits of the dead to answer any question a conjurer might have. "

05-30-13, 8:18 PM

Great fight!

If I ever learn how to make gifs, I would like one of the bloody hand/red moon and normal hand/moon, that was pretty cool.

Still slightly confused with Yuno and everything, but I've yet to give it a lot of thought.

06-02-13, 2:35 AM

Things are starting to become more messy. Didn't expect Murmur to be that strong. And i have no idea how this is going to end.
"My girlfriend is Pururin, and Pururin only!!!"~ Kaoru Yamazaki

06-08-13, 8:14 PM

mumur vs minene was a really good fight for a near ending.

06-14-13, 6:52 PM

man im glad they showed some of the soon to be future diary members in this episode :D

so she's basically breaking up with Yuki just because she can love anyone just as him?

makes no sense watsoever O___O

lol at the Wakaba surprise rape :P

the Mur Mur vs Minene fight is awesome!!

i wish we had more fights like that!!!

lol making Yuno's boobs shrunk as hell :P

very surprised she's more calm with her father.

guess Mur Mur screwed them up?

last episode!!!

i wonder if both Yuki and Yuno will die and leave the third world characters alone?

get hype!

06-20-13, 5:39 AM

Don't leave me, YUNOOOOO
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.

07-10-13, 1:31 AM

Those creepy faces don't fit Muru Muru o-o
''There is a sort of jealousy which needs very little fire; it is hardly a passion, but a blight bred in the cloudy, damp despondency of uneasy egoism.''
― George Eliot

07-28-13, 2:44 AM

murmur face was creepy and minene lost her arms again :(
What will happen now my parents are so angry i need to go to sleep but i cant i was suppose to stop at ep 20
T

08-19-13, 2:16 PM

Wow I almost missed my chance to comment was so eager to watch the next episode. Wow MurMur's face... more to say in the last episode.

08-26-13, 12:47 PM

MurMur's evil face was epic.

Somehow wished Minene would do sth more there.

09-25-13, 4:19 PM

The fight seemed like just some typical shonen fight, didn't match the series at all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

11-14-13, 11:43 AM

What Yuno said was right, and Yuki admitted it himself later, Yuki is just a pussy falling in love with anybody who'll protect his ass.
And btw, why do ninth's arms get torn off so easily. lol

11-14-13, 11:45 AM

Moekou said:
How many people were suspicious of Murmur from the start just due to her name? How many people recognized the name Murmur as a Duke of Hell? I remember it from playing Devil Survivor.

Murmur:"The 54th spirit of the Goetia and a Duke of Hell, taking the form of a soldier with a ducal crown riding, depending on the source, a vulture or gryphon. A teacher of philosophy, and also a master necromancer, able to force the spirits of the dead to answer any question a conjurer might have. "

Whoah, a warrior riding a half chicken half dragon? That's so badass

11-15-13, 1:59 PM

Before I jump into the very last episode and then the OVA I just have to say that I do NOT enjoy the sudden genre shift.

The fight between 9th and the unsealed Murmur was kind of cool, but I really didn't start watching Mirai Nikki for this...
It feels really out of place and I also think they could've done it all without this "multiverse" angle.

This is almost like if Death Note would've suddenly become an over-the-top mecha anime for the last few episodes...

11-22-13, 12:07 PM

Well, I can finally say I understand where we are now in the plot. I understand it now, period. Loved the animation this episode. The fight scene was very well done. Looking forward to the end!

12-20-13, 8:43 PM

This is some messed up shit.

12-21-13, 12:11 PM

That was awesome. Looks like she's in the upper end so far.

12-22-13, 4:08 AM

Jinta_n said:
The whole Muru Muru vs. Minene fight, was one of the best anime fights I have seen in a while ! So epic *_*
Pretty much :D

Minene turns out to be my favorite character in the end. I liked how she kept her promise to the 4th.

Best episode so far nonetheless.

01-04-14, 2:45 AM

I've lost all comprehension of what the fuck is going on...oh and HOLY SHIT MURMUR WAS FUCKING CREEPY.
Nothing to see here.

02-13-14, 11:24 PM

lol some scenes in this episode looked like they could fit more into Madoka than this. What a disaster. And how did Yuno create this world, where everything is perfect for Yuki when she wasn't even god at this point? So as the one who would became a god couldn't she just put herself in this ball with Yuki and everyone else in it?
I didn't like it and I don't think last episode could change it.

Too many plot holes, too many story inconsistencies, too much Yukki bitching, too many convenient actions to make the story longer at the cost of all authenticity, characters surviving everything, and after Yukki finally changed, it was so unnatural and forced that it made me hate this series for the first time, and it was much worse in the end.
And yes, I expected realism in a series like that, you can blame me for that. Now they have one episode to explain all I want to know, and I already know that ain't happening.
Modified by goldenmane, 02-13-14, 11:38 PM

03-15-14, 6:31 AM

Murmur went SS4 on Minene. Poor Minene lost her hand again, and lost. She's the best girl in Mirai Nikki imo.

So now how will Yukki beat Yuno if she can predict his moves and the SS4 Murmur who can attack Yukki at any moment should Yuno allow it.

04-03-14, 1:05 AM

Why did Yuno stabbed her dad? Her dad looked like someone who cares about her though, or was that just an act? Her dad was different back in the first world. Now it's a full blown action, the action itself was fine, but I don't really prefer that, I mean, that's not what Mirai Nikki is about, right? But whatever. By the way, if she had this kind of power, how did she got taken hostage by second world's Fourth.. this sort of created some holes/inconsistency/flaws, and there's only one more episode left, I doubt they could actually wrap everything up in just one more episode. I liked Yuno's conflict here, her struggle with her own feelings, that was pretty good.
Jack-freakin'-Rakan!

04-20-14, 9:49 PM

Meritas said:

Minene turns out to be my favorite character in the end. I liked how she kept her promise to the 4th.

+1
Best character

05-02-14, 11:16 PM

Minene vs. Murmur is one of the best anime fights I've seen.

06-10-14, 12:13 AM

A pretty good episode to send us to the finale.
Though, Yuki really should feel bad for being "mean" to Yuno sometimes. Really.

07-08-14, 9:07 AM

This show is really dark, but the gags at the end are always hilarious. lol
The fight between Murmur and Minene was great.
I don't know how this anime will end. I hope it has at least a decent ending.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V

07-26-14, 10:21 AM

Good one, I like the action. Poor 9th, she was a beast character, but now she's dead. =/

Pages (5) « First ... « 2.2 3.2 [4.2] »