MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mirai Nikki (TV) »» Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion

Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

248 68.51%
4 out of 5: Liked it

68 18.78%
3 out of 5: It was OK

21 5.80%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

18 4.97%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 1.93%
Voters: 362

04-08-12, 8:26 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One of the most resolving episodes if any of the previous ones. I realize as we are getting closer to the end that things are just being totally blown out for more insanity in a already insane Yuno. Now that just marks a threshold mark on how far it can go but dementia being shown having its effects on Yuno was just plain marvelous in this episode. From insane to insanely demented into lies on oneself. Murmur is too blame. I bet anything she setup Yuno’s parents into being the way they are towards her. Makes not sense with this episode that Yuno’s path would amend to how it went.

That being said, a strong before last episode. That certainly is pushing out loads of the remaining budget so to speak. I am starting to get feelings of missing this series. I like how things are working out and I cheer for them.

Comment burst shots:
Such a adorable family in the following,

Shows Yuno was indeed happy with her family. I suspect Murmur fucking over that happiness of Yuno. Still it was nice to see her father in the spoiler
that was good just like in the manga and surprising. Like his voice.

Oh shit Yuki in the spoiler
now that was like vein close of severing near Yuki’s neck. The famous 1mm missed by.

WOW! EXCELLENT! The hand grab of Murmur of Deus/9th in the spoiler
that part was SO KICK ASS! In fact they did and animated the fight Over 9000! It totally captivated me and the manga it failed. So kudos to that part.

Nice seeing 8 in pajamas in the spoiler
not something heard of in the manga. At least she looked MOE there.

Nice seeing Tsubaki again in the spoiler
I like just seeing her again and hearing her such nice voice. I MISS HER SO MUCH STILL! Nice scream like that. Really like her a lot. BTW this is before she get raped. That’s right before and in this one she was never raped before. Funatsu that bastard! I am sure he did shit to her parents.

Nice seeing 7th couple in the spoiler
with some light fan service of Ai. Nothing could be the BEST but to see them again and in an intimate relation. Proves they had place they lived at and Ai was OK with her man to read some ecchi mags as I see some laying around.

Obviously the Wakaba GIF/pic scenes of her getting naked in the spoiler
scream fan service and censored.
Well at least we will know of the breasts Yuki liked of her. VS Yuno ones, might be interesting to compare. IMO Yuno wins that one but I have to see the Bds for that one. Yuki’s dream chamber was done well. The BGM was the saving grace that made me goose-bumped. The reason for that one is same vibe as when they used it in Melody of Oblivion. Well it’s one version of it.

WTF at Murmur with her faces in the spoiler
the depiction of having her limiter removed was INSANE! Totally showed things better and made me gross out at how much more crazy they made murmur compared to the manga itself. Very happy with this change, it sure mindfucked me good. Still best beat down in the following,

hands down best duo combo by Minene and on Murmur on top of that. Cake of CAKES I tell ya. For me it was like the best combo move of Minene.

Nice setup of Yuki with his parents in the spoiler
that is of course in the Dream Sphere happening, which means they are fake. Once again the BGM proves of how weird the part is and it feels all fake.

About Murmur special, OK so it was Yuno when she is talking with her father before she kills him. Thing is Murmur is trying to help out Yuno with Deus’s core in the spoiler
however she tends to fail badly making Yuno small to even reducing her breast size. WTF? ROFL! Hilarious. Best ROFL I had in the specials in a while TBH. Might edit later if I have time.

BTW Rest of GIFs in teh club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=424211
it's time for some final Yuno stuff for her fans.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 04-08-12, 10:41 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

04-08-12, 11:54 AM

Wow, just wow...

The whole Muru Muru vs. Minene fight, was one of the best anime fights I have seen in a while ! So epic *_*

They sure didn't fuck around with this part of the manga.

I think this one makes up for how they screwed up 11th's arc !

It was also nice to see all the diary holders once again ^^

Sooo good and at the same time sooo sad, because it will all be over next week -.-

5/5
yuno6.jpg

04-08-12, 12:21 PM

Very intense episode with just one to go. Dying to see how this will end. Still banking on a twist end here.

04-08-12, 1:47 PM

Epic fight is epic :>

Loved a lot of the scenes in this episode tbh:

Disturbing scene involving Wakaba...ya.

DBZ fight scenes between Murmur and Uryu@@@

Great episode and can't wait for the finale.

Modified by Stark700, 04-09-12, 2:21 PM

04-08-12, 2:22 PM

Epic Episode , Murmur was insane cant wait for Final Episode !

5/5 (last 3 episode was dissapointing)
Modified by aiueowave, 04-10-12, 2:00 AM

04-08-12, 3:15 PM

I dropped this after episode 16. Just thought I'd have a look where it was going now. I think for me to want to pick it back up though they'd have to kill off ganta and yuno right at the start of the final episode, then bring back 12th and make the entire episode about him. Ohh, if 12th came back and killed those two <3

04-08-12, 5:01 PM

Murmur was creepy this episode! And I lol'd @ the murmur section at the end.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

04-08-12, 5:34 PM

They must have put a lot of effort into these awesome fight scenes!

04-08-12, 5:40 PM

Happy End is coming . . . .

04-08-12, 10:28 PM

Looking forward to the good end.

04-09-12, 2:12 AM

My god when my expectations for this series got at their lowest that fight scene just made me go "wow!"

04-09-12, 2:19 AM

holy crap got class in 7 hours but this episode was great
murmur ape shit mode was awesome. i wasn't expecting a DBZ like fight but that was crazy. Murmur ape shit mode gave me the creeps. gonna rewatch the episode later today lol

can't wait for the last episode.

04-09-12, 2:43 AM

Could someone remind me why Yuno have those godlike powers already? Murmur just happened to give her those or something?

04-09-12, 2:47 AM

A really good episode, Nice to see one of those from this show :) Too much of the asshole father though.

So last episode next week. Finally.

5/5

Sent with Mal Updater

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

04-09-12, 2:47 AM

Woah Murmur was very scary at the end of this episode ! Last episode next time .....
I hope it will be awesome like allways XD
<!--link--><a href="http://www.squiby.net/level/3239084">

04-09-12, 2:49 AM

justinas said:
Could someone remind me why Yuno have those godlike powers already? Murmur just happened to give her those or something?

Isn't it because she won the survival game in the first world?

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

04-09-12, 3:01 AM

justinas said:

she doesnt have any godlike powers, she just controls the sphere that they stole from dues and she is murmurs master.

04-09-12, 3:09 AM

strange to find out the most creepy character was murmur! her demon red-eye form was really disturbing...yuno continues to try to escape from the inescapable fact that even a god cannot go back to what once was; one cannot reclaim past loves or they get stuck just where yuno is: her own hell - she's caught in an infinite loop of her own pain - this whole show is really a metaphor for the inevitability of the river of unmei that sweeps us ever on, reincarnation after reincarnation...shall we fight against the current and be miserable or just let it flow? a question life asks every one of us...anyways, very sad there is only one episode left - it's been one hell of a ride!

04-09-12, 3:20 AM

That was... spectacular.

Definitely one of the best episodes. 5/5

04-09-12, 3:26 AM

The last 3 episodes have been a major disappointment for me...I hope that, at least, the ending will be satisfying.

Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices