Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 8, 2012 8:26 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
One of the most resolving episodes if any of the previous ones. I realize as we are getting closer to the end that things are just being totally blown out for more insanity in a already insane Yuno. Now that just marks a threshold mark on how far it can go but dementia being shown having its effects on Yuno was just plain marvelous in this episode. From insane to insanely demented into lies on oneself. Murmur is too blame. I bet anything she setup Yuno’s parents into being the way they are towards her. Makes not sense with this episode that Yuno’s path would amend to how it went.

That being said, a strong before last episode. That certainly is pushing out loads of the remaining budget so to speak. I am starting to get feelings of missing this series. I like how things are working out and I cheer for them.

Comment burst shots:
Such a adorable family in the following,

Shows Yuno was indeed happy with her family. I suspect Murmur fucking over that happiness of Yuno. Still it was nice to see her father in the spoiler
that was good just like in the manga and surprising. Like his voice.

Oh shit Yuki in the spoiler
now that was like vein close of severing near Yuki’s neck. The famous 1mm missed by.

WOW! EXCELLENT! The hand grab of Murmur of Deus/9th in the spoiler
that part was SO KICK ASS! In fact they did and animated the fight Over 9000! It totally captivated me and the manga it failed. So kudos to that part.

Nice seeing 8 in pajamas in the spoiler
not something heard of in the manga. At least she looked MOE there.

Nice seeing Tsubaki again in the spoiler
I like just seeing her again and hearing her such nice voice. I MISS HER SO MUCH STILL! Nice scream like that. Really like her a lot. BTW this is before she get raped. That’s right before and in this one she was never raped before. Funatsu that bastard! I am sure he did shit to her parents.

Nice seeing 7th couple in the spoiler
with some light fan service of Ai. Nothing could be the BEST but to see them again and in an intimate relation. Proves they had place they lived at and Ai was OK with her man to read some ecchi mags as I see some laying around.

Obviously the Wakaba GIF/pic scenes of her getting naked in the spoiler
scream fan service and censored.
Well at least we will know of the breasts Yuki liked of her. VS Yuno ones, might be interesting to compare. IMO Yuno wins that one but I have to see the Bds for that one. Yuki’s dream chamber was done well. The BGM was the saving grace that made me goose-bumped. The reason for that one is same vibe as when they used it in Melody of Oblivion. Well it’s one version of it.

WTF at Murmur with her faces in the spoiler
the depiction of having her limiter removed was INSANE! Totally showed things better and made me gross out at how much more crazy they made murmur compared to the manga itself. Very happy with this change, it sure mindfucked me good. Still best beat down in the following,

hands down best duo combo by Minene and on Murmur on top of that. Cake of CAKES I tell ya. For me it was like the best combo move of Minene.

Nice setup of Yuki with his parents in the spoiler
that is of course in the Dream Sphere happening, which means they are fake. Once again the BGM proves of how weird the part is and it feels all fake.

About Murmur special, OK so it was Yuno when she is talking with her father before she kills him. Thing is Murmur is trying to help out Yuno with Deus’s core in the spoiler
however she tends to fail badly making Yuno small to even reducing her breast size. WTF? ROFL! Hilarious. Best ROFL I had in the specials in a while TBH. Might edit later if I have time.

BTW Rest of GIFs in teh club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=424211
it's time for some final Yuno stuff for her fans.
Yumekichi11Apr 8, 2012 10:41 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 8, 2012 11:54 AM

Dec 2009
Wow, just wow...

The whole Muru Muru vs. Minene fight, was one of the best anime fights I have seen in a while ! So epic *_*

They sure didn't fuck around with this part of the manga.

I think this one makes up for how they screwed up 11th's arc !

It was also nice to see all the diary holders once again ^^

Sooo good and at the same time sooo sad, because it will all be over next week -.-

5/5
yuno6.jpg
Apr 8, 2012 12:21 PM

Jul 2010
Very intense episode with just one to go. Dying to see how this will end. Still banking on a twist end here.
Apr 8, 2012 1:47 PM

Nov 2011
Epic fight is epic :>

Loved a lot of the scenes in this episode tbh:

Disturbing scene involving Wakaba...ya.

DBZ fight scenes between Murmur and Uryu@@@

Great episode and can't wait for the finale.

Stark700Apr 9, 2012 2:21 PM
Apr 8, 2012 2:22 PM
Dec 2011
Epic Episode , Murmur was insane cant wait for Final Episode !

5/5 (last 3 episode was dissapointing)
aiueowaveApr 10, 2012 2:00 AM
Apr 8, 2012 3:15 PM

Sep 2010
I dropped this after episode 16. Just thought I'd have a look where it was going now. I think for me to want to pick it back up though they'd have to kill off ganta and yuno right at the start of the final episode, then bring back 12th and make the entire episode about him. Ohh, if 12th came back and killed those two <3
Apr 8, 2012 5:01 PM

Aug 2008
Murmur was creepy this episode! And I lol'd @ the murmur section at the end.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Apr 8, 2012 5:34 PM

Jun 2011
They must have put a lot of effort into these awesome fight scenes!
Apr 8, 2012 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
Happy End is coming . . . .
Apr 8, 2012 10:28 PM

Feb 2011
Looking forward to the good end.
Apr 9, 2012 2:12 AM

Dec 2008
My god when my expectations for this series got at their lowest that fight scene just made me go "wow!"
Apr 9, 2012 2:19 AM
Dec 2011
holy crap got class in 7 hours but this episode was great
murmur ape shit mode was awesome. i wasn't expecting a DBZ like fight but that was crazy. Murmur ape shit mode gave me the creeps. gonna rewatch the episode later today lol

can't wait for the last episode.
Apr 9, 2012 2:43 AM
Apr 2010
Could someone remind me why Yuno have those godlike powers already? Murmur just happened to give her those or something?
Apr 9, 2012 2:47 AM

Dec 2009
A really good episode, Nice to see one of those from this show :) Too much of the asshole father though.

So last episode next week. Finally.

5/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 9, 2012 2:47 AM

May 2010
Woah Murmur was very scary at the end of this episode ! Last episode next time .....
I hope it will be awesome like allways XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2012 2:49 AM

Dec 2009
justinas said:
Could someone remind me why Yuno have those godlike powers already? Murmur just happened to give her those or something?

Isn't it because she won the survival game in the first world?
Apr 9, 2012 3:01 AM

Feb 2012
justinas said:

she doesnt have any godlike powers, she just controls the sphere that they stole from dues and she is murmurs master.
Apr 9, 2012 3:09 AM

Oct 2011
strange to find out the most creepy character was murmur! her demon red-eye form was really disturbing...yuno continues to try to escape from the inescapable fact that even a god cannot go back to what once was; one cannot reclaim past loves or they get stuck just where yuno is: her own hell - she's caught in an infinite loop of her own pain - this whole show is really a metaphor for the inevitability of the river of unmei that sweeps us ever on, reincarnation after reincarnation...shall we fight against the current and be miserable or just let it flow? a question life asks every one of us...anyways, very sad there is only one episode left - it's been one hell of a ride!
Apr 9, 2012 3:20 AM

Sep 2011
That was... spectacular.

Definitely one of the best episodes. 5/5
Apr 9, 2012 3:26 AM
Jul 2011
The last 3 episodes have been a major disappointment for me...I hope that, at least, the ending will be satisfying.
Apr 9, 2012 3:44 AM

May 2011
Very nice ep. Fight scene had some crazy shit. o.O
Apr 9, 2012 3:51 AM

Jun 2010
Epic episode. NINTH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Apr 9, 2012 4:08 AM

Dec 2011
Why does Ninth always get dismembered?
Holy! Murmur in Hyper-Monkeying around mode.

I really felt the scene where Yuno said that "I would've love anyone if I became dependent on him. And you would've love anyone as long as she protected you". That speech was really good. Just reminds me of how Yuno and Yuki got their own backs fighting together, no matter how warped their relationship.

It was nice seeing the old characters. I thought for one second that the Third World survival game would start and the Yuki of the third world helps the second world Yuki. It would be interesting if that happens.

I hope the ending do the justice to the story. Cannot wait for the epic grand finale!
FijiApr 9, 2012 4:11 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2012 4:13 AM

Sep 2011
Epic fight scene between Murmur and Ninth.
Couldn't help but find it amusing that Yukki was laughing while Ninth was getting mauled.

And the Murmur special was funny as hell.
Making Yuno's breasts smaller.
Apr 9, 2012 4:22 AM

Jul 2011
Murmur badass mod and beaten ninth pretty easily.

Damn in next week last episode of Mirai Nikki :'( makes me sad..

But this episode was 5/5!

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Apr 9, 2012 4:24 AM

Sep 2011
Great episode,1 more to go.

Good adaptation to the manga it was almost perfect!!

Yukki i must say he was great this episode,not only growing mayor balls also the determination is great also....epic dodging skills!!

The fight between Murmur and Ninth was so damn epic,i really loved it so much!!!
Now that is how you animate a battle!!

Yukki and Yuno scene of "I would've love anyone if I became dependent on him. And you would've love anyone as long as she protected you" was perfect i really liked the adaptation and feel the emotion on it.

The Dream sphere part was also great the OST the union with 9th vs Murmur battle was a great add and show how false that world is...and Yukki saying why he really loved Yuno.....

Glad to see the other diary holders specially Tsubiki and 12th...he always make me LOL

MurMur backstage scenes were hilarious specially the last one...and pervert father!!

1 more to go...and lets see how they adapt the polemic ending...cant wait for next week!!
Apr 9, 2012 4:40 AM

Jun 2011
Hmmm, the endings of these last few episodes have be incredibly blunt, and the pacing has been choppy as hell. It feels almost as if someone completely different came in and starting directing.

Apr 9, 2012 5:04 AM

Aug 2010
The fight was good this episode.
Apr 9, 2012 5:16 AM

May 2011
Oh yeah, Love the matric!

Damn, Murmur gone insane mode!!

LOL at the omake.
Apr 9, 2012 5:27 AM

Jun 2010
Great. Muru Muru vs. Minene was epic and loved everything about this episode. Can't believe the next one is the last.
Apr 9, 2012 5:31 AM

Apr 2009
Minene deserves better than that. Screw you plot gods. Im upset, i think i'll go lay down now.
Apr 9, 2012 5:34 AM
Apr 2012
did they ever say why Tsubaki was able to revive dead people but Yuno as a God couldnt? I think Yuno should have take Tsubaki power when she was god and use them to revive poor Yuki then they have happy end.

good episode. 5/5 like all episodes
Apr 9, 2012 5:40 AM
Jun 2008
well well look indeed after all this yea wonder what will happen next?

yea yuno looking half moon goes red blood then back to regular now wonder to do.
give murmur now let go after both yuki & 9th with yuno bit confuse right now.
then ambulance arrive oh 3rd world yuno's dad notice something different about yuno.
cue yuno stab 3rd's world yuno's dad & murmur don't change history.
9th going you got be kidding cause yuki want save both yunos so drop them at school.
yuki carry 3rd yuno & hid her cue yuno & murmur attacks on yuki.
while 9th make call about a kid heart to "someone" notice the attack.
yuki dodge all murmur attacks & balloons bombs give got hit by debris.
yuno notice yuki got hurt & more confuse what to do.
yuki see yuno & murmur go charge give dodge the ball then knife but still ok give it was thrown.
yuki grab yuno & 9th battle with murmur all high flying fighting horn blasting etc.
yuno notice it all mine cue big ball drop on yuki with yuno all laughing.
meanwhile 3rd world cop Kurusu talking with a female about missing daughter.
then got a "call" about his son heart then hear news of boom grab a "rookie" to check.
oh random cameo of all other 3rd world dairy owners notice the booms.
yuki see his parents together, jacket, darts, birds, etc.
cause yuki is yuno's ball of desire of all thing yuki want but no yuno & can't say yuno.
yuno saying some things that bother her & love yuki but don't want go back 2nd world.
cue there only can be one rule it all & etc saying.
oh it's female who lookalike yuki's mom who want to "do it" with yuki.
yuki panic cue yuno lock the ball of yuki of his desire so yuno can get 3rd yuki.
yuno & 9th have some saying 9th to charge & cue UNLEASH THE MURMUR.
yes a wild murmur appear got fully hulk smash on 9th.
meanwhile yuki being tempt by world of his desire mention a dream to his parents.
about survival game & a "strange girl" & a crying tear coming down.
9th all beaten up being hold by yuno with wild red eyes murmur then drop the 9th & now see her 3rd world version.

oh murmur extra
yea panic seeing about yuno & 3rd world yuno's dad so murmur doing make yuno small but shrank yuno that strike one.
try again but strike two make a yuno a baby.
3rd time well let say make yuno get "flat" & cue murmur head smash wall strike-out.

indeed with all just happen how will all wrap-up?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Apr 9, 2012 5:43 AM

Jul 2007
Why is this show so bad.
Apr 9, 2012 6:28 AM

Jun 2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Released Murmur. Frkn she went gollum on Ninth xD.

5/5

Really intense episode. Can't wait until next week's final :D
Apr 9, 2012 6:33 AM

Sep 2011
Fuck That Murmur Went Overpowered Out Of The Blue. I'm Totally Disappointed That Ninth Died(?).

BTW, What's The Title Of The Song (The Blood Teller Dramatic Version) That They Use In The School Scene.

Also, Can't Wait For The Last Episode. It's Like I'm Now Waiting For Years. :|
TennoujiApr 9, 2012 6:54 AM

Apr 9, 2012 6:43 AM

Jan 2012
I think the whole demonic Murmer was a crappy plot development. As for rest of episode it was decent but what with this been next to last episode i was pretty disappointed, expected something more from it.
Apr 9, 2012 6:52 AM

Sep 2011
NateXsama said:
I think the whole demonic Murmer was a crappy plot development. As for rest of episode it was decent but what with this been next to last episode i was pretty disappointed, expected something more from it.

Yeah. When That Demon Murmur Appeared, This Episode Has Left Me In Despair. Maybe It Can Be Better If Ninth Manage To Defeat The Demon Murmur Somehow.

Apr 9, 2012 7:04 AM

Feb 2010
justinas said:

she said she used the deus gem murmur take from him.

I really dislike this part... i can't stand those fights... they don't suit the anime, they are nothing like the other previos 22 episodes, and the whole yukiteru dreamball is annoying.
VanisherApr 9, 2012 7:07 AM
Apr 9, 2012 7:15 AM

Jan 2009
1 episode to go, looks like with all the troubles this show will wrap up with a good ending
Apr 9, 2012 7:25 AM
Dec 2007
The last 3 or 4 episodes have been absolutely outstanding, and probably even better than the manga. Too bad there were THOSE 20 or so episodes before.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Apr 9, 2012 7:58 AM

Feb 2012
I really didn't like the fight scene...Minene was dressed...well...not cool.
And, is it just me, or did something horrific happened to the art style?

However, the instrumental blood teller and the murmur special was awesome.

Jacut said:
The last 3 or 4 episodes have been absolutely outstanding, and probably even better than the manga. Too bad there were THOSE 20 or so episodes before.

The other way. The last 3 or 4 suck hard compared to the first 20(well...22, in my opinion)
Apr 9, 2012 9:32 AM

Mar 2012
And here i thought i was watching some dragon ball actions..
Murmur sure is one hell of a monster.. :D
Apr 9, 2012 10:07 AM

Oct 2009
The QUALITY on the battle bugs me a bit, but leaving that aside, it was a good episode.
MurMur sure is enjoying that arm... poor Minene

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Apr 9, 2012 10:53 AM

Aug 2011
I really liked this episode, the instrumental piece that was playing near the beginning was spectacular! Can't wait to download that. I believe it's an instrumental of the 1st ED.

I loved what Yuno said, about her loving anyone who she is dependent on and how Yukiteru loves anyone who will protect him. Damn. Good quote right there. This ep very much explained Yukiteru and Yuno's relationship and how deep it really is. Minene kicking ass was awesome, but Murmur was fucking scary when her seal broke.

Well, I wonder how it's going to end... one more episode!
Apr 9, 2012 11:12 AM

Oct 2009
Next episode is the last ;o;!! Murmur was scary as hell when her power was released D:! Totally destroyed my perception on Murmur being the cute evil side kick. And what the hell does the Mangaka have against Minene's arm and other body parts?! It's like every chance they can get to rip poor Minene arms in fight scenes.
Apr 9, 2012 11:13 AM

Jun 2011
Yes, I also really want that beautiful instrumental of Blood Teller :( if anyone finds a download link sooner or later, can they link please?

Half a year of Mirai Nikki and it's almost ending... haven't felt like this since Steins;Gate!
Apr 9, 2012 11:54 AM

Mar 2010
This episode was epic. I really like how they are handling the alternative worlds setting. Yuuno looked way too cool, I couldn't help but stare at her during all scenes she was in. I'm not sure if it was because of the wind or because they focused more on animating her. Yukki, on the other hand, looked kinda off. I'm not really sure what was wrong with him, but most of the views he got on his face seemed... strange to me.

Just like everyone, I loved Yuuno's speech about their relationship and that's pretty much what I thought until now so it didn't really surprise me but it was a very nice touch. Also, was I the only one who thought that 3rd Yuuno's dad looked to a rather nice person but her mother was the messed up one and he was just running away from her, maybe hoping she wouldn't hurt Yuuno? After all, he looked very shocked and worried to know that an ambulance was called there.

It was nice that Minene called the cop about his son. I felt as if she realised that Yukki was partly right (they should try to save as many people as possible without deciding on unnecessary sacrifices).

Demonic Murmur was amazing, her change was a very nice touch as well as her speed and power. Poor Minene, I hoped she would win somehow, after all, now that Yukki is out of the picture, she was pretty much the only hope. I wonder what will happen now, I really can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully, they don't mess up the ending.

The only thing I minded about this is that all of a sudden they make Yukki an experienced fighter. Heck, he's been hiding behind Yuuno all this time, when was he supposed to learn to fight HER like that? She was pretty much established as someone extremely talented and experienced (fighting for the 2nd time and all). She easily managed to block thrown knives with one knife, shoot proffesionally trained cops and use amazing strategy during fights. Now she gets beaten like a trash by someone who took over 20 episodes to finally do something on his own? Seriously. Other plot devices were MUCH easier to overlook than this.
Apr 9, 2012 12:06 PM

Feb 2012
HikaruIzumi said:

Also, was I the only one who thought that 3rd Yuuno's dad looked to a rather nice person but her mother was the messed up one and he was just running away from her, maybe hoping she wouldn't hurt Yuuno? After all, he looked very shocked and worried to know that an ambulance was called there.

That's weird, until now everything indicated that both her parents were assholes...well, at least they both cursed her when she locked them in cage.
Either this timeline is different or something happened within this 1 year until she killed them.
Apr 9, 2012 12:18 PM

Apr 2007
Can someone remind me who in the blue hell is Wakaba again?

and true epic fight scene in that episode, hopefully a great ending to a great anime!
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 29, 2012

159 by Salty_Cookie »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

219 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 14, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

363 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 3, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

680 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 2, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

264 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 1, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.