MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Fate/Zero 2nd Season »» Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]
View Poll Results: Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

458 87.07%
4 out of 5: Liked it

42 7.98%
3 out of 5: It was OK

19 3.61%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.19%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 1.14%
Voters: 526

04-13-14, 11:10 PM

Ryuunosuke was pretty likeable. The fact that he's twisted made him more entertaining to watch. Anyway, gorgeous animations especially that aerial battle.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|

04-19-14, 10:47 PM

Ok so let me get this straight, he never had to kill hundreds of children and likely adults in the first place, he just needed to see his own blood? Like he just had to emo cut or commit suicide in the beginning and he could of avoided all that killing? Man those kids must be REALLY pissed now.

But like has he never cut himself with a knife or can or something on accident to figure that out? Never? So it was just a huge coincidence?

04-19-14, 11:23 PM

Zombiespire said:
Ok so let me get this straight, he never had to kill hundreds of children and likely adults in the first place, he just needed to see his own blood? Like he just had to emo cut or commit suicide in the beginning and he could of avoided all that killing? Man those kids must be REALLY pissed now.

But like has he never cut himself with a knife or can or something on accident to figure that out? Never? So it was just a huge coincidence?
I dont think he ever got a wound serious enough to bleed to death and feel he own guts.

Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices