MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Last anime you marathoned because you just couldnt stop watching it
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Forum Games »» Last anime you marathoned because you just couldnt stop watching it

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (77) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
04-09-12, 3:10 PM

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Karhu said:
miereneronaile said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
sigh.....bleach......64 episodes in a day......i have no brain cells left i only have a short amount of time until i keel over dead

64 episodes in one day is... pretty extreme.
Not only that but it's also technically impossible.
well i wont lie, i fast foreword through some of the really bad spots, hey man i need to keep some sanity

plus if you think 64 ep is bad my friend watched like over a 100 in a day, he didnt take any breaks save to grab a coke or go to the bathroom, he got up at like 4 and dint stop till sometime at night, hell it may have been sometime the next morning.......yah hes an idiot i know how the hell can someone do that to themselves especially for bleach of all things, that same amount of time he wasted he could have read through all of 20th century boys, watched all of monster and have time to watch another series, watched all of logth, or the best choice of all, went outside and did something productive instead of watching bleach......or just do ANYTHING other than watch bleach

That Bleach series must be really good if he/she had to skip about 10 minutes of each episode...not. Otherwise how is it possible to watch over 100 eps in one day? o_O

04-09-12, 4:55 PM

SinDeLuXe said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Karhu said:
miereneronaile said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
sigh.....bleach......64 episodes in a day......i have no brain cells left i only have a short amount of time until i keel over dead

64 episodes in one day is... pretty extreme.
Not only that but it's also technically impossible.
well i wont lie, i fast foreword through some of the really bad spots, hey man i need to keep some sanity

plus if you think 64 ep is bad my friend watched like over a 100 in a day, he didnt take any breaks save to grab a coke or go to the bathroom, he got up at like 4 and dint stop till sometime at night, hell it may have been sometime the next morning.......yah hes an idiot i know how the hell can someone do that to themselves especially for bleach of all things, that same amount of time he wasted he could have read through all of 20th century boys, watched all of monster and have time to watch another series, watched all of logth, or the best choice of all, went outside and did something productive instead of watching bleach......or just do ANYTHING other than watch bleach

That Bleach series must be really good if he/she had to skip about 10 minutes of each episode...not. Otherwise how is it possible to watch over 100 eps in one day? o_O
lol i remember my days of marathoning bleach....although i didnt skip 10 minutes of anything and it wasnt 100 episodes i really enjoyed it

on that note naruto was probably the first series i ever really marathoned

04-09-12, 5:18 PM

04-09-12, 5:46 PM

Trigun in two days on the weekend. Now Steins;Gate, currently on episode 9 (one days in) and liking it a lot.

04-09-12, 7:04 PM

The last anime series I marathoned that I really enjoyed was Inazuma Eleven...I believe it took me a little over two weeks to finish the whole series.
Modified by Abbyrose, 04-09-12, 7:08 PM
BBC Code....why u no work!?

04-09-12, 8:41 PM

NNick said:
Nabris said:
I think the last anime I marathoned was Angel Beats! and luckily nobody was home that day. I wouldn't want anybody to have seen me cry.. >.>

That one was good indeed, though too short, and i really don't know how to feel about last moment confession, seemed too "random"

Definitely. I kinda just sat there with a blank expression, trying to take it all in. Some of it seemed rushed, and I didn't understand the last two episodes, but it was entertaining while it lasted.
(´・ω・`) (゜Д゜) (•̪┌┐•̪) ♥

04-09-12, 10:33 PM

Kuragehime.

Started it this morning, finished it about 3 minutes ago.
|ω・)

04-10-12, 1:48 AM

Abbyrose said:
The last anime series I marathoned that I really enjoyed was Inazuma Eleven...I believe it took me a little over two weeks to finish the whole series.

Exactly the same for me, though it was last year. And I had my final exams in school going on at that time ... still wondering how I managed to pass ^^°

My last was Metal fusion beyblade ... but I needed over a week because I had a bad internet connection.

04-10-12, 1:50 AM

recently marathoned nodame cantabile and its second season....it wasnt as great as i thought it was going to be but im glad i did it, still gotta watch the third season, i hope it keeps on getting better

04-10-12, 3:59 AM

Hajime no Ippo New Challenger

Watched 24 episodes in 1 day.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

04-10-12, 4:23 AM

Im currently marathoning Death note while writing this :p

04-10-12, 4:29 AM

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Both the seasons. Perhaps, that was the first time of which I completed that many episodes in such a short time. Yeah, the anime was engaging.

04-10-12, 4:50 AM

Last three were

ef - both parts
Fate/Zero
Clannad - re-watch #7

LoL

Watched everything in 3 or 4 days, on CDs, so I never made a pause, except for bathroom, food and 3 hours of sleep... :D

04-10-12, 6:03 AM

Darker than Black both seasons, didn't watch Gaiden
Total time: a day

i need sig help...sos...sos...plz help?

04-10-12, 7:22 AM

Steins;Gate. I just couldn't get away without finishin' it!

04-10-12, 7:29 AM

Darker than Black. I just couldn't stop watching the first season.

04-10-12, 9:36 AM

Most recently I rewatched all of Baccano! in one day.

04-10-12, 11:05 AM

I'm during in the marathon of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I took a little break for food and for the moments I will be finished this anime. Very addictive storyline. :)
"Embrace each morning as your last, so you may die in the evening free of regret."

04-10-12, 2:49 PM

School Days O_o
*shivers*

04-10-12, 2:58 PM

I marathoned nichijou both times I watched it. Some may say the gags are a one-shot, but I still enjoyed them.
幸福なのは、義務なんです~

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (77) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices