MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sankarea Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sankarea »» Sankarea Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (6) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2] 3.2 4.2 » ... Last »
Poll: Sankarea Episode 1 Discussion

04-06-12, 3:36 AM

I hope they dont ruin the awesome story the manga has...
Anyways, great first episode. This is something thats gonna be a must watch this season.

04-06-12, 3:36 AM

prepare for zombie apocalypse!

04-06-12, 3:39 AM

JK said:
uhh.. its good, but the sudden zombie transformation was definitely ehhh, so.. did she get into an accident or something, cause the first episode is leaving me hanging.. NOT COOL, how they ended the episode was a downer for me but i do like the story and the characters.. but this is really forcing me to watch episode 2, i don't have the feeling of wanting to see it, but the feeling that i have to see it. not yet hooked, i feel like i'm getting baited, hopefully i'll actually want to watch the whole series by the end of the next episode..

Well the sudden Rea-chan severely injured and zombie transformation is totally out of place but I must say it is definitely a cliffhanger, especially to those non-manga readers.

Yumekichi11 said:
shadowtsunami said:
First impression. The animation is really awesome. I will like how they made it look in the night, and the color palette is bland either. The sound is also pretty good. I don't really care for the op, but I like the ed. The story is interesting as well. Especially when she goes
. I was like wtf, and wasn't expecting that.
Yeah in regards to your spoiler, that's one heck of a shit to have in your brain as a father figure.

I know better with manga power but still lame excuse of father to do the shit in your spoiler.

Yeah, that's really a lame excuse for a father to be looking at her daughter's grownup figure. He's totally obsessed with her, well the reason was revealed in manga though but still I couldn't accept that.

04-06-12, 3:46 AM

dbaranyi said:
My guess is that they will end the anime before Darleen's appearance.

Unfortunately, there is (huge) possibility you are correct :(

04-06-12, 3:59 AM

just finished watching the 1st ep :) It was cool :) I'll read the manga later..xD

04-06-12, 4:06 AM

Awww hell yeah, Sankarea's first episode and man did I fucking love it. Highly anticipating this Anime for months ever since I first found out about it around this time last year. Freaking love the manga so an Anime adaptation is what I wanted. Those close-up shots with Rea were so good, Rea's cute as and her voice. <3 Meru is also cute, damn HER voice is just... loli material :D Furuya's voice actually suits his character.

Seems like they started the episode differently from the manga but it was still great. Pacing was good, no rushing or awkwardness. Though, I would have liked Wanko appearing in front of Furuya and his friends during school. That was hilarious in the manga. xD

Well first episode of Sankarea, loved it heaps. 5/5
Fridays are awesome again.

04-06-12, 4:24 AM

Good Job Studio Deen. Good Job Lantis. Well done, Soundtrack Openings, Endings are great. The delivery is great and yeah, Rea and the Imouto is more moe now :D:D:D!! My expectations were meet!

04-06-12, 4:31 AM

I'm very impressed with the adaptation, I seriously have no complaints, animated and voiced Rea is even more adorable. I also like the OP and ED, the latter one adds a serious tone which is pretty damn right, Sankarea might be often funny but it has a lot of drama going on.
Easily my favorite anime of this season so far and will probably stay up there unless they screw Tasogare up or Hyouka sucks. If you would excuse me now, I have the urge to read Sankarea all over again.

04-06-12, 4:37 AM

Put Furuya in High School Of The Dead and see how long he lasts. Or would he create a immortal harem army?

Kore Wa Zombie X Sankarea Crossover = AyumuXFuruya

04-06-12, 4:38 AM

Well directed, good music and great animation. Really wasn't expecting this from DEEN.

Let's hope they keep this up...

04-06-12, 4:44 AM

iHeartTsugumi said:
BTW Yumekichi can I request some GIF's of Rea-chan? specially when she blushes? :)
I second this! Hehe.

04-06-12, 4:45 AM

Loved it, one of my most anticipated shows of the season. And Rea is already turning into my favourite girl of the season.

04-06-12, 4:48 AM

I was anticipating this one the most and I'm really happy with it so far. Seems like the two characters will have an interesting relationship.

04-06-12, 5:01 AM

Wow amazing ending to that ep. She was a zombie! I really love the OP and ED songs.

Imma change my avatar to Sanka Rea if I can get a good picture.

04-06-12, 5:07 AM

Really good show so far! ^^

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

04-06-12, 5:31 AM

yhep! It was amazing :) I'll rate it 10 of 10..xD

04-06-12, 5:34 AM

Loved this episode ^^

Thanks to my friend for recommended this series =)

04-06-12, 6:01 AM

This is probably my favourite show of the reason. The visuals were vibrant and the story seems to be developing rather nicely as well.

04-06-12, 6:21 AM

Was blown away by the first episode.

I love shounen romances.

04-06-12, 6:23 AM

Deen QUALITY, where are you!?

04-06-12, 6:35 AM

DAMN IT this episode was awesome! i absolutely loved the art and the music. Rea looked just too beautiful >< Loved the protagonist too; his designs seem so unique and so is his personality!

5/5

04-06-12, 6:40 AM

Interesting, to say the least.

04-06-12, 7:03 AM

oh my indeed yea so um cat ears hair boy want a zombie girlfriend?

yet met a sankarea ok then let see how this series for this whole cat ears hair boy & zombie love?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime

04-06-12, 7:06 AM

JK said:
uhh.. its good, but the sudden zombie transformation was definitely ehhh, so.. did she get into an accident or something, cause the first episode is leaving me hanging.. NOT COOL, how they ended the episode was a downer for me but i do like the story and the characters.. but this is really forcing me to watch episode 2, i don't have the feeling of wanting to see it, but the feeling that i have to see it. not yet hooked, i feel like i'm getting baited, hopefully i'll actually want to watch the whole series by the end of the next episode..
It's a very good series so far even though she

04-06-12, 7:08 AM

Hmm... I smelled SHAFT. Got surprised it's not don by them xD.

5/5
“See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good.
Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.”
― Hayao Miyazaki

04-06-12, 7:10 AM

I'm definitely interested so far. Hopefully this series will be longer than 12 episodes.

04-06-12, 7:16 AM

Well the zombie in this series is much more like those in Shikabane Hime... without the seals...

In other words, they are somewhat closer to the "came back wrong" trope...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

04-06-12, 7:32 AM

Yeah, this is good stuff. Animation may not be the best but still good for a Deen series.

04-06-12, 7:35 AM

Not a fan of Furuya's design -- I suppose his eyes suit him well, but I can't stand to look at his cat-ear hair.

All in all not a bad episode.

04-06-12, 7:44 AM

This was a good episode and wasn't rushed. The op was fun to listen to and there's a cute loli kuudere and other likable characters. I hope the kitty comes back to life though.
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?

04-06-12, 7:52 AM

Wow, it feels like a SHAFT anime, but it is not shit like a SHAFT anime. I like this a LOT. Amazing first episode. I have a good feeling I will love this series from start to finish.

04-06-12, 8:13 AM

Better than I expected! I bet Baabu gets resurrected.

I love his hair; cat ears!

So far, the most interesting anime I've watched this season.

04-06-12, 8:45 AM

The only thing that bothers me on this is that Sanka has flushed cheeks almost all the time, is it really necessary? Besides that, looks like it'll be a good adaptation.

04-06-12, 8:50 AM

>Eye closeups
>Fancy scenery
>Camera panning and slow shots
>Seems to be something from SHAFT
>actually DEEN
What?!

I'm very much impressed by this first episode. A bit slow but nonetheless good introduction of all the characters. And my god, Rea's seiyuu is awesome for a newbie.
Wow. Definitely blew my expectations even though this only has limited materials. Hope this kind of quality persists for each episode.

04-06-12, 8:53 AM

I can't get over his hair looking like damn cat ears.

04-06-12, 9:14 AM

KazukiUchiha said:
Wow, it feels like a SHAFT anime, but it is not shit like a SHAFT anime.

FYI SHAFT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DEEN

I Havent watched a deen anime since the rape that was umineko.But Sankarea looks good as an adaption both in story and animation.Since their way of making anime sucks they decided to use Shaft's in order to sell...sounds like a good plan

04-06-12, 9:25 AM

I like the art and the animation...
The story seems interesting, too... And so do the two main characters so far...

04-06-12, 9:34 AM

This was a nice ep. Rea kinda looks like Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke. AKA, she's KAWAIIIIIIIII~~~ :D

5/5 first ep. Can't wait to see more! Will definitely read the manga after the series is done.

04-06-12, 9:37 AM

Out of all the spring debuts I've seen so far, this one is definitely the best! Looks very unique and nice, and I'm already a fan of Furuya.

And it definitely felt like SHAFT, I was confused when I figured out it's not made by them.

04-06-12, 9:45 AM

FYI then.
The director is involved in some SHAFT animes and did some storyboards directed episodes.
Specific shows would be Arakawa under the Bridge, Denpa Onna, Hidamari and Madoka.
Here's his profile on ANN. He's not yet on MAL though.

04-06-12, 9:51 AM

Fabrice said:
Didnt expect i to be like this.. Kinda meh tbh..
well think will watch it.

She's so innocent, I bet you someone can easily rape her../

WOH WOH WOH WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

seriously this comment was all just fine and dandy and he just drops the precision F-strike on us....WHY? was that really necessary to say?
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

04-06-12, 9:52 AM

I hope the Characters & Voice actors section gets completed. Really curious who voiced the MC's cousin. She sounded so familiar!

04-06-12, 9:55 AM

Yvese said:
I hope the Characters & Voice actors section gets completed. Really curious who voiced the MC's cousin. She sounded so familiar!
Ranko
Voiced by Yahagi Sayuri

04-06-12, 10:07 AM

Me gusta.

04-06-12, 10:19 AM

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Fabrice said:
Didnt expect i to be like this.. Kinda meh tbh..
well think will watch it.

She's so innocent, I bet you someone can easily rape her../

WOH WOH WOH WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

seriously this comment was all just fine and dandy and he just drops the precision F-strike on us....WHY? was that really necessary to say?

Well, it was entertaining at the very least.

04-06-12, 10:28 AM

belatkuro said:
Yvese said:
Ranko
Voiced by Yahagi Sayuri
Thanks! Was too lazy to go back in the ep to find out her name. Didn't realize it was already there lol.

Heh so that's why she sounds so familiar. It's kaya from bakuman!

04-06-12, 10:34 AM

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-06-12, 10:41 AM

a zombie fetish, thats a new one.
and does this guy have cat ears or is his hair always like that??
but that revelation.......just wtf???
and that ending...didnt think it would happen so soon.

04-06-12, 10:48 AM

supermegasonic said:
a zombie fetish, thats a new one.
and does this guy have cat ears or is his hair always like that??
but that revelation.......just wtf???
and that ending...didnt think it would happen so soon.

Haha, I thought he was a yokai at first with cat ears, but its just his hair.

The ending did seem like a rush and I don't know when they'll explain how it happened.

I liked it! Picking this up even though I hadn't a clue what it was at first.

04-06-12, 10:56 AM

this looks promissing. i will certainly watch it

Pages (6) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2] 3.2 4.2 » ... Last »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy