Immahnoob said:
wakka9ca said:
Facepalm at the entire thread.

Makes me wonder why I am here again?

Oh well, I was bored...

/useless comment

No, seriously people? Off topic much??

/off topic

Check page 18-19, you'll have tons of comments there. Just read those and reply to those.

And I have no reason to reply. I agree with all of you.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 21, 2012 12:28 AM

Apr 2012
wakka9ca said:
Immahnoob said:
wakka9ca said:
Facepalm at the entire thread.

Makes me wonder why I am here again?

Oh well, I was bored...

/useless comment

No, seriously people? Off topic much??

/off topic

Check page 18-19, you'll have tons of comments there. Just read those and reply to those.

And I have no reason to reply. I agree with all of you.

You... Do o.o?

NEUTRAL LEVEL: OVER 9000

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jul 21, 2012 12:38 AM
Oct 2010
What!? ... I mean What!???

Damn, who wrote that?, it's wrong on so many levels... How did we get from cool guys like batman, who kill the bad guys, to pathetic emo wannabe heroes that can't fight without peeing themselves?, And I'm talking about the 40's batman, not the most recent adaptation... they really got it wrong, the old ones were the real badasses. *heavy breathing*

*ahem* Ok, to not be too off topic... what's the topic again? I think this has derailed too much from the original issue...

Hmm... as said again and again, it's not the fattiness what makes Haru a bad MC, it's the damn loser attitude.

I remember this tv series, "Martial Law", that had a fat guy as the MC (Sammo Hung) and damn, that guy was kick ass, far nimbler that you would guess.

The real problem is that Haru hates his body. If you are fat and hate it, then for god's sake do something about it, put your will into it even if it's hard or you'll just have a life filled with frustration. If you're fat and you're OK with it then there's no problem... Obviously this applies to anything you hate about yourself, if it brings you that much suffering why let if ruin your life?

At the expense of being cliche, If you don't like yourself, who's going to like you? lots of beautiful women as this anime suggests? why don't we call that realistic just to troll people?

... anyway, here's a rhetoric riddle: what's a ball that has no balls?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 21, 2012 12:49 AM

Apr 2012
Ajunky said:
What!? ... I mean What!???

Damn, who wrote that?, it's wrong on so many levels... How did we get from cool guys like batman, who kill the bad guys, to pathetic emo wannabe heroes that can't fight without peeing themselves?, And I'm talking about the 40's batman, not the most recent adaptation... they really got it wrong, the old ones were the real badasses. *heavy breathing*

*ahem* Ok, to not be too off topic... what's the topic again? I think this has derailed too much from the original issue...

Hmm... as said again and again, it's not the fattiness what makes Haru a bad MC, it's the damn loser attitude.

I remember this tv series, "Martial Law", that had a fat guy as the MC (Sammo Hung) and damn, that guy was kick ass, far nimbler that you would guess.

The real problem is that Haru hates his body. If you are fat and hate it, then for god's sake do something about it, put your will into it even if it's hard or you'll just have a life filled with frustration. If you're fat and you're OK with it then there's no problem... Obviously this applies to anything you hate about yourself, if it brings you that much suffering why let if ruin your life?

At the expense of being cliche, If you don't like yourself, who's going to like you? lots of beautiful women as this anime suggests? why don't we call that realistic just to troll people?

... anyway, here's a rhetoric riddle: what's a ball that has no balls?

Because all people can be all straight forward and none can choose the third option, which is being fat and pitying himself, it's still excusable.

And no, the topic is about him being fat and that annoys some people, not really his personality, but they started the personality talk o.O, even with everything it's just them being intolerant and not understanding other people.

Autocrat said:
Jul 21, 2012 12:57 AM
Oct 2010
Immahnoob said:
Because all people can be all straight forward and none can choose the third option, which is being fat and pitying himself, it's still excusable.
Well, I did mention that option, having a life filled with frustration, the worst option but hey, it's their call.
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 21, 2012 1:03 AM

Apr 2012
Ajunky said:
Immahnoob said:
Well, I did mention that option, having a life filled with frustration, the worst option but hey, it's their call.

Not only their call, as you can see Haru has been bullied for so long that he got a trauma... He's crying over losing his "wings" in a game, and goes into desperate mode so fast. He has nightmares of his bullies too.

The trauma is severe, he needs help, he can't get over this by himself anymore.

Autocrat said:
Jul 21, 2012 1:17 AM
Oct 2010
Immahnoob said:
Yet he refuses help, he's got 2 great friends by his side, and a potential girlfriend who's also eager to help. Even a normal intervention is out of the question. It takes someone to forcefully drag him around to show him a way and, hopefully, make him snap out of it. And it just happens to be an old enemy who tries that. Haru can't see his blessings.
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 21, 2012 1:24 AM

Apr 2012
Ajunky said:
Immahnoob said:
Yet he refuses help, he's got 2 great friends by his side, and a potential girlfriend who's also eager to help. Even a normal intervention is out of the question. It takes someone to forcefully drag him around to show him a way and, hopefully, make him snap out of it. And it just happens to be an old enemy who tries that. Haru can't see his blessings.

It's another side effect of Inferiority Complex. He thinks he can't be helped.

Autocrat said:
Jul 21, 2012 8:12 AM

Mar 2012
Immahnoob, why do you love Haru so much?
Jul 21, 2012 8:15 AM
Jul 2012
Urr... May be because fat is not really handsome and people want to see someone handsome as main protagonist (Don't hit me on this, i think it's just a common thoughts, i know there are a lot of people who love fat-type...)
Jul 21, 2012 9:58 AM

Apr 2012
ataraxial said:

Hm...? He's not on my fav list. So I don't love him. It's that I understand his problems. Especially that they are explained, so it's not like I'm inventing stuff on the spot. I had friends like him, so I think I understand his pain somewhat.

I do love arguing, proving people wrong or simply make them think my point of view = theirs, most people on MAL seem to watch anime just to have something running on their screens and there you have it, reasons to argue also it pisses me off too.

Autocrat said:
Jul 21, 2012 10:45 AM

Jan 2010
I welcome the change. It's such a different change then the typical strong, muscular shounen hero
Jul 21, 2012 11:49 AM
Dec 2007
Immahnoob said:
ataraxial said:

Hm...? He's not on my fav list. So I don't love him. It's that I understand his problems. Especially that they are explained, so it's not like I'm inventing stuff on the spot. I had friends like him, so I think I understand his pain somewhat.

I do love arguing, proving people wrong or simply make them think my point of view = theirs, most people on MAL seem to watch anime just to have something running on their screens and there you have it, reasons to argue also it pisses me off too.
But you are trying to prove people wrong about a subject that is almost impossible to win because IT'S SUBJECTIVE ! The only way Haru can be cured with the attitude he has is by letting him fall to the end and hope he doesn't get traumatized. Or by forcing him into a treatment. But let's be honest, Haru is too much into drinking his "woe is me" Kool-Aid to see he has enough help besides him to move on. Heck, during the start of the series Taku's main issue with him was that he was blind to how lucky he was. Haru is unlikable, that can't be sidestepped. It doesn't matter if he is like that because of issues, he is just not likable and not even getting in his shoes help because when you do you realize he has help, a lot of it.

Jul 21, 2012 12:25 PM

Apr 2012
What part of 'making my point of view become their point of view' you didn't get?

It's not that, but they're acting like the series is shit even tho it's all explained.

It's obvious that a 13 year old will have harder time to notice anything around him, he's crying over a game too, kids are easier to scar.

Autocrat said:
Jul 21, 2012 12:28 PM

Mar 2012
Immahnoob said:
What part of 'making my point of view become their point of view' you didn't get?

It's not that, but they're acting like the series is shit even tho it's all explained.

It's obvious that a 13 year old will have harder time to notice anything around him, he's crying over a game too, kids are easier to scar.

The part he didn't get was where your opinion is objective and correct while everyone else's is subjective and thus wrong.
Jul 21, 2012 12:50 PM

Apr 2012
ataraxial said:
Immahnoob said:

The part he didn't get was where your opinion is objective and correct while everyone else's is subjective and thus wrong.

That time is long forgotten, since we started repeating ourselves every post.

Wait a second... Was that a trap?!

Aaanyways, being objective means being somewhat neutral, not being influenced by your own opinion and basing myself on what are facts.

How is Haru's illness not a fact?
How is his age not a fact?
How is my information and the side effects of his illness even near bias?

Btw, if you see weird things in my comments like more letters on some words, or badly quoted stuff its because I'm using my phone, which is a nokia 5230. It's sad.

Autocrat said:
Jul 21, 2012 2:46 PM
Oct 2010
Immahnoob said:
How is Haru's illness not a fact?
How is his age not a fact?
How is my information and the side effects of his illness even near bias?
Just for the sake of discussion I'll play along.

* Haru's illness being a fact is kind of a trap. Technically anything that set us apart from complete physical and mental health is called an illness, but this by itself is sometimes subjective to the patient's point of view. That's why there are so many new "illnesses" every year. But, can we justify every behavior by attributing an illness to it? I think it's a cheap way out. As an extreme example, it's probably safe to say that rapists are mentally ill, but that doesn't excuse the crime they commit.

Unrelated extremes aside and going back to Haru, can you put the blame of all the self inflicted pain, along with the mistreat and endangerment of his friends, solely on his "illness"? I haven't read the novel, but this Noumi guy looks to me a lot like Haru, as in the sense of what he could have become if he didn't have friends, a bullied who broke and found a way to exert "payback" by bullying others. If I'm right and Noumi was once bullied to insanity, can we then say he doesn't deserve the hate or retribution he's inevitably going to get?

* His age is a fact, that's undeniable.

* Your information (sorry If I haven't read it all, too many posts) is in a good deal a testimony, which can be a fact only for you and others who share the experience, but no one else. The side effects are an assumed attribution to the illness, which doesn't mean you could not be right, but being bound to observation, can you say for sure they couldn't be attributed to something you failed to observe?

- Now, he's the real trick. Even if facts are objective, the conclusions reached from them are not necessarily so. In fact is (if you forgive the use), only conclusions drawn form strict logical deduction can be called objective, as even inductions start from a bias. And in real life, it's often very hard to obtain all the necessary evidence to achieve that.

... Anyway, although I didn't get this from your posts, I hope you're not really saying that you're objective while everyone else isn't, you would just be fooling yourself.
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 21, 2012 9:26 PM

Apr 2012
Crying for the Devil in Nomi's case or even symphaty for the Devil in extreme case. If we get good character development on him or at least see his descent to madness quite detailed. Nobody is born evil, made evil yes.

I'm not trying to attribute an illness to him but trying somewhat to add the side effects to the illness itself. I mean, from what I have observed from the so many people with an inferiority complex. These may not be objective, maybe at all because it has different effects on different people, even if the primary side effect is still feeling inferior to people around you.

Also, to 'make' a fact you need to be subjective if you get what I mean, everything you observe is subjective aka pretty much bias.

Not necessarily, just a lot more objective than others, I was talking in hyperbole to show my point. But hey, this might be my self confidence speaking even if I have my own fans. XD

Btw, how did he intentionally put his friends to peril?

Autocrat said:
Jul 21, 2012 9:36 PM

Mar 2012
Immahnoob said:
Nobody is born evil, made evil yes.

Prove it.

The rest of your post was uninteresting and made little to no sense.
Jul 21, 2012 10:00 PM

Apr 2012
I won't quote you either, your post is uninteresting D:.

It's pretty obvious, you either have a mental illness, your education was not good enough or missing entirely (left to your own little mischiefs, to strangers etc etc etc) or you were treated as complete shit and your personality was one that never believed you should have been treated as such so then you start hating. And now it depends from individual to individual. Some might act like Haru, some might act like Nomi (these examples are a bit shallow, but at least you know what I mean).

Being a lot more cold blooded as a child does not mean you're evil, I mean if your parents/friends make you do something "evil" as a child and you don't feel remorse that's because you might be cold blooded, not "evil", or somewhat "weird". Repeateadly doing "evil" and accepting that these stuff aren't that "bad" is another thing that could happen, wow, there are so many things that could happen.

Actually, in my opinion were not born "good" either, just in a balanced state with each ones traits being different, education and environment kicks in and tells you what you will be.. Or a mental illness.

There are no facts over this, I suppose it's quite hard to make statistics on this stuff without adding to the "evil" yourself.

BTW where wasn't I clear?

Autocrat said:
Jul 22, 2012 12:44 AM
Oct 2010
Immahnoob said:
In the last arc, keeping Taku in the dark makes him vulnerable to whatever Nomi is planning for him. I won't say it's intentional though, I don't doubt the thought hasn't crossed his mind, he's too busy retreating back into himself to think about it.

Chiyu is also in danger, Nomi made quite clear his interest in her and going by what Taku said, Haru also left her to fend by herself. If he can't help or defend her, he should at least let Taku do so. (Chiyu is not helping either by keeping herself quiet, but this discussion isn't about her.)
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 22, 2012 12:53 AM

Apr 2012
Ajunky said:
Immahnoob said:
In the last arc, keeping Taku in the dark makes him vulnerable to whatever Nomi is planning for him. I won't say it's intentional though, I don't doubt the thought hasn't crossed his mind, he's too busy retreating back into himself to think about it.

Chiyu is also in danger, Nomi made quite clear his interest in her and going by what Taku said, Haru also left her to fend by herself. If he can't help or defend her, he should at least let Taku do so. (Chiyu is not helping either by keeping herself quiet, but this discussion isn't about her.)

Haru isn't thinking about anything else at the moment, he's going mad again...

Hmmm, I can't defend him that much about this, but at least he's trying to get his "confidence" back by talking to Icarus and learning from her, after he does that he'll try to fuck Nomi, even if he has no plans, it's where this will go. He did went all mad on Taku "WHY DONT YOU HELP HER?" of course, that would have been enough if he wouldn't have went Neo Nazi JeShus afterwards, then Taku took everything, somewhat, like an insult.

I don't want to see Chiyu going all lovey dovey on Haru later tho, then my arguments here would be slightly invalid o.o.

Autocrat said:
Aug 4, 2012 3:58 AM

Feb 2012
I've always wondered why the MC is fat and short, but I never bitched about it.
Since there's a thread about it, it must be a pretty serious subject.
Aug 4, 2012 5:18 AM

Jun 2008
tempfilew said:

I didn't expect this thread to be a "big deal" honestly.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 4, 2012 7:51 AM
Mar 2012
He can be fat and short for all I care, the main problem is how girls behave around him. Look at the first episode, how people are surprised to see him together with the "princess", there is a reason for that: a girl that is called by everyone "princess" wouldn't fall for some fat and short kid, especially when he's whiny and wants to get in her pants since he keeps on having wet dreams about her. But okay! however irrational it is, let's just say it's normal! Now, why is his best friend's gf so much into him? because of his physics? I don't think so, because of his kindness? her bf displayed a lot more kindness than him in this show, so what's left? because of the plot? OF COURSE! Add to it the other scenes where he meets a girl: he gets some fanservice and has them interested in him. You say it's still normal? okay, fine, then what about how he gets hard around his best friend's gf, despite already having a girl in love with him he still wants more, not only more he wants his best friend's gf, that's just terrible. And to anyone who says he doesn't love her, go watch the series again. It is clearly implied that he wants her body badly.

Just imagine with me a couple, a man and a woman said to be beautiful next to each other, done? okay, now make the man short and fat, done? okay now make him more whiny than a kid of his size, done? okay now make him a pervert that get slight actions with several other women and also has wet dreams of other women, done? okay, now tell me, WHAT IS RIGHT WITH THIS COUPLE? WHAT IS RIGHT WITH THIS WOMEN? WHAT IS RIGHT WITH THIS ANIME? WHAT IS RIGHT WITH JAPAN? WHAT IS RIGHT WITH MANKIND?
Aug 8, 2012 7:50 PM
Apr 2012
Probably beating a dead horse but...the problem with Haru is that his proportions are way too wierd. If he looked more like say...Daru from Steins;Gate I wouldn't mind as much. His design reminds me of Kartman from South Park so I can never take him seriously as a character.
Not to mention that while his inferiority complex was tolerable at first, it quickly becomes a repeated "thing" and people absolutely hate seeing how pathetic he is, compared to his few badass moments. I pretty much see Haru as another Renton and Shu (from Eureka Seven and Guilty Crown, respectively). As a matter of personal preference, I hate these kinds of protagonists.
Aug 8, 2012 8:51 PM

Aug 2012
kaimax said:
tempfilew said:

I didn't expect this thread to be a "big deal" honestly.

When I saw that this was the hottest topic for this anime............. *sigh*
Aug 8, 2012 9:02 PM

Mar 2012
I don't care that he's fat, or clumsy, or a crybaby. But to make him 3 feet tall. C'mon Reki, you are so much better than this.
Aug 8, 2012 9:26 PM

Apr 2011
I hate weak, spineless wimpy protagonists. Being fat has nothing to do with it....
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Aug 10, 2012 3:55 AM

Aug 2012
Paul said:
No issue with him being fat here. My issue is how short he is (like 1/2 of everyone's size) and his character design. At least they could have made him LOOK similar to the other characters in the series.

this
Aug 10, 2012 11:21 AM

Sep 2011
Being fat, short, and whiny, as well as having one of the most annoying voices in anime industry(this guy also voiced Ouma Shu I believe) makes him hard to be seen as attractive, and anime relies on visuals quite a bit to express itself.

hell, he doesn't even LOOK like most of the other characters, he looks like he was thrown from some kid's drawing into this as the protagonist, that is also a huge problem.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 11, 2012 1:19 AM

Sep 2010
GodlyKyon said:
Being fat, short, and whiny, as well as having one of the most annoying voices in anime industry(this guy also voiced Ouma Shu I believe) makes him hard to be seen as attractive, and anime relies on visuals quite a bit to express itself.

I don't think the character is meant to be seen as attractive which is why they created him with so many negatives...just a thought. Visuals and what anime creators want express aren't always attractive.

Aug 13, 2012 2:35 AM

Apr 2012
Anime_Name said:
GodlyKyon said:

I don't think the character is meant to be seen as attractive which is why they created him with so many negatives...just a thought. Visuals and what anime creators want express aren't always attractive.

I've debated this much for people to get this paragraph.

Autocrat said:
Aug 14, 2012 4:10 PM

Sep 2011
I don't see why it matters. I never had a problem with his weight, height, or even character design in general. He's not even a bad protag. and isn't "weak" either. But whatever. Who cares if he's attractive or not?
Dont touch me I'm in despair.
Aug 14, 2012 4:20 PM

Aug 2012
Anime_Name said:
GodlyKyon said:

Very true sir, as long as he does his job as a protagonist and you can clearly see everything from his point of view and at times feel what he feels, then it doesn't matter.

Personally, I'd be more offended if the main character was a fat girl ;p
Aug 15, 2012 12:35 AM

May 2012
Fu_Chan said:
I don't see why it matters. I never had a problem with his weight, height, or even character design in general. He's not even a bad protag. and isn't "weak" either. But whatever. Who cares if he's attractive or not?

Because people want a perfect hero. If the hero is not perfect, people will try to find faults, regardless of their pretense.
Aug 15, 2012 12:50 AM

Sep 2010
pika2000 said:
Fu_Chan said:

Because people want a perfect hero. If the hero is not perfect, people will try to find faults, regardless of their pretense.

Well say they want a perfect hero but perfect heroes only work for fairy tales written for 5 year olds. When writing stories for readers/viewers with actual life experience the heroes are given tons of faults and shortcomings.

Aug 15, 2012 12:53 AM

Apr 2012
Anime_Name said:
pika2000 said:
Fu_Chan said:

Well say they want a perfect hero but perfect heroes only work for fairy tales written for 5 year olds. When writing stories for readers/viewers with actual life experience the heroes are given tons of faults and shortcomings.

You unintentionally implied that most of MAL's community is made out of 5 years old children.

You... Have our respect. - The Triumvirate.

Autocrat said:
Aug 15, 2012 8:15 AM

Oct 2008
He looks like Cartman. I don't hate him tho, but I don't like how shorter he is compared to everyone. Fat guys are not midgets, lol.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Aug 15, 2012 8:41 AM

Oct 2007
It's better without fat characters.

What's a good anime with a fat character? Non-existent.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2012 8:51 AM
Jun 2012
Well I personally have a few problems with it.
First the way he is drawn he looks very out of place. He honestly looks like he's from a different anime.
Second It makes it much harder for me to relate with the character because I've never been half the height of my friends and twice their width.
Last it just makes it not believable. Are you honestly trying to tell me that the most popular girl in school is going to randomly fall in love with a kid who looks like a bowling ball?...Please...
Aug 15, 2012 8:54 AM
Jun 2012
Anime_Name said:
pika2000 said:
Fu_Chan said:

I'm curious in what fairy tale real world place you speak of where a guy who is shaped a lot like a bowling ball ends up dating the most popular girl in school? That's the real fairy tale. Stuff like that doesn't happen in real life.
Aug 15, 2012 8:58 AM

Apr 2012
I'm not even going to bother with you Fidwa634...

That's... Just how much... You fail.

Autocrat said:
Aug 15, 2012 9:24 AM
Jun 2012
Immahnoob said:

Wow you put up a pretty good argument. Apparently being grounded in the real world means i fail.
Aug 15, 2012 9:26 AM

Apr 2012
fidwa634 said:
Immahnoob said:

Wow you put up a pretty good argument. Apparently being grounded in the real world means i fail.

I've debated in this thread for about 12 pages just to neglect that argument you put in, and it worked.

You should check the other pages out.

Autocrat said:
Aug 15, 2012 9:58 AM

Sep 2010
fidwa634 said:
Anime_Name said:
pika2000 said:
Fu_Chan said:

I'm curious in what fairy tale real world place you speak of where a guy who is shaped a lot like a bowling ball ends up dating the most popular girl in school? That's the real fairy tale. Stuff like that doesn't happen in real life.

I said a hero with faults(to be determined by the writer) functions as a better character in stories not that a fat man getting a hot chick is realistic. The story is still a fictional one and the writer is using the MC and the MC's faults to send a message to the viewer, that message isn't as cut&dry or obvious as something like Beauty and the Beast but the writer is still going for it(realistic or not). If you can't pick up on it then maybe you should go back and watch Beauty and the Beast yourself.

Dealing with your argument I'd have to say that I don't know about school but I've seen some fat guys with some pretty hot chics on dates on occasion. So it happens, I don't know why...but it is at least enough to spit on your little argument.

Aug 15, 2012 10:04 AM
Jun 2012
Anime_Name said:
fidwa634 said:
Anime_Name said:
pika2000 said:
Fu_Chan said:

I said a hero with faults(to be determined by the writer) functions as a better character in stories not that a fat man getting a hot chick is realistic. The story is still a fictional one and the writer is using the MC and the MC's faults to send a message to the viewer, that message isn't as cut&dry or obvious as something like Beauty and the Beast but the writer is still going for it(realistic or not). If you can't pick up on it then maybe you should go back and watch Beauty and the Beast yourself.

Dealing with your argument I'd have to say that I don't know about school but I've seen some fat guys with some pretty hot chics on dates on occasion. So it happens, I don't know why...but it is at least enough to spit on your little argument.

I don't know where you live but in los angeles every1 is way too superficial for that. The only way fat guys ever get hot girls is if they have money.
Aug 15, 2012 10:05 AM

Apr 2012
fidwa634 said:
Anime_Name said:
fidwa634 said:
Anime_Name said:
pika2000 said:
Fu_Chan said:

I don't know where you live but in los angeles every1 is way too superficial for that. The only way fat guys ever get hot girls is if they have money.

Los Angeles vs the rest of the world.

I wonder who shalt win.

Yeah, yeah. It's an exaggeration. But I know fat people that did get hot chicks. And only because of their personality. Being fat is also not always ugly. It depends from person to person.

Also, personality > everything else most of the times.

Autocrat said:
Aug 15, 2012 10:07 AM

Sep 2010
fidwa634 said:

And? A fat guy dating a hot girl is all you were talking about why that happens is unknown to spectators. Sure you can construct some silly reason like money in order to make yourself feel better for not having that girl on your arm but every city isn't L.A and every girl isn't a gold digging whore.

Aug 15, 2012 10:36 AM
Jun 2012
Look guys to honest this argument is entirely pointless because your trying to argue against someones feelings and preferences which is not possible. The way a person feels or how someone prefers something is rarely based on reason and logic. Its like trying to argue about an emotion it is simply not possible. I have already made up my mind about the character, so it honestly doesn't matter what you say about him because my feelings on the matter are simply not going to change.
Pages (16) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

453 by Orin23 »»
Feb 20, 4:14 AM

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.