MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Noblesse Chapter 230 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Noblesse »» Noblesse Chapter 230 Discussion

View Poll Results: Noblesse Chapter 230 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

5 62.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 37.50%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 8

04-03-12, 7:02 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The ending of this chapter got me wanting for more! Really anticipating the next chapter now! Hope it doesn't disappoint (though, I doubt it would!).

04-03-12, 7:59 AM

You don't need spoilers ;)

As for the chapter, there is only one death scythe, bitch! Kick her ass, Seira but I guess Rai or Frankenstein will do that.

04-03-12, 8:11 AM

Awesome chapter. Glad Seira showed up. I'm hoping it comes down to three battles:

Seira Vs Captain woman
Regis Vs Guy with scratches on his face
Frankenstein Vs Elder

and then Rai can sit it out because he isn't strong enough at the moment. Might be good to have a story arc where Rai doesn't save the day at the end in a single move.
Modified by zenron, 04-03-12, 10:12 AM
As always, today is the most enjoyable day.

04-03-12, 8:23 AM

Another week to wait >-<'

I want to see Seira beat up that Captain aswell.
When she pulled out that Scythe & called it the Death Scythe I so waited for a "You call that that the Death Scythe? I know the real one!"-line but with Seiras entrance she can just show her the difference.

Though I I like zenrons Idea I don't think Regis is the condition for that. o.o'
Beware of my poor English skills.
If you find mistakes be it grammar or anything else please send me a note~
I really need to become better D=

04-03-12, 1:14 PM

I can't believe they have finished this chapter at such a moment. In the next one there are gonna be some really good fights. I can't wait for it...

04-03-12, 2:06 PM

That's one messed up cliffhanger, knowing Seira is going to come out with a real death scythe along with Rai and Frankenstein coming in.

I'm guessing the elder must have some kind of power?

04-04-12, 4:08 PM

Well every elder is prob genetically enhanced and given powers, and it's good to see Seira making an appearance.

Damn, I can't wait till next chapter to see who fights first....it will prob be Seira vs the bitch and Frankenstein vs the Elder with Rai sitting in the bg sipping his tea.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices