MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 »» Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion

Pages (18) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

312 61.78%
4 out of 5: Liked it

89 17.62%
3 out of 5: It was OK

43 8.51%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

31 6.14%
1 out of 5: Hated it

30 5.94%
Voters: 505

09-07-08, 1:00 PM

What are these people doing, every episode feels as if they're trying to create something very 'cool', but you can only have that much plot twists before it gets utterly ridiculous and pitiful -____-
Lulu x Kallen moment was good, but not good enough to balance a whole wtf episode. Oh well, not that I care, he belongs with C.C. anyway.

initial reaction to the final scene: omg omg au shiiiiit now she's opening those eyes and revealing a double geass, the little evil bitch D:
I wonder if they saved it for the next episode, or she's going to fight Lulu with kindness and rainbows?... okay, next >__>

09-07-08, 1:00 PM

Hmmmmm Code Geass IS immsensly popular.... dunno if they'll make a S3 , but I still have to say that I'm still rly liking Code Geass and it's still a 10 , I kinda knew that Nunally couldn't possibly be dead, but yeah...

For all the people who thought it went all shit and stupid now, it's still fucking awesome unpredictable high intelligence ''chess game'' and pure awesomeness anime...

19 said:
What are these people doing, every episode feels as if they're trying to create something very 'cool', but you can only have that much plot twists before it gets utterly ridiculous and pitiful -____-

Hmmmmm maybe a bit TOO much plottwists and big ones.... but that's Code Geass for ya and it at least makes is still interesting to watch and cliffhangerish and rly unpredictable, which is a key for good anime , Predictable = most of the times boring

09-07-08, 1:02 PM

loooool

That's all I can say.

09-07-08, 1:03 PM

HappyPear said:
Straw-Hat-Matt said:
I wonder how they'll end ALL THIS in only 3 more eps....

They won't. Expect a heaping pile of steaming crap for the next season.

I agree here.

09-07-08, 1:04 PM

Hax-a-lot Albion totally pwned knight of rounds. Lulu makes himself the bad guy. Nunnaly, please die. KallenxLulu is stronger than ever. Ninja maid is OK, unfortunately Rollo must be OK too. I smell plot twists. O RLY? YA RLY. C.C. is very likely to die protecting Lulu.

Lulu, you look like gay. Go wear something different.

09-07-08, 1:04 PM

This is Geass, the blockbuster of anime. There's approximately everything possible in it, bad or good, be it scenario and plot strings, characters and relations, styles and references. You could say it's too much, but I loved the last two episodes because Lellouch is going 100% on his objectives and to the limits of his character, doing evil to enforce good, and just for that : Lellouch is a great character (more similar to Reinhard Von Lohengram from Legend of the Galactic Heroes than Light Yagami from Death Note after all) and Code Geass is a great series. And I hope (and I'm convinced) that it will be a very sad end for the hero who totally deserves it.

Wow, coming back to this episode, which was nearly perfect from a scenaristic and chara-development point of view, Schneizel has finally made his move and the last episodes will be awesome, that's for sure. Can't wait to see how it'll end, even if I have some ideas already.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

09-07-08, 1:05 PM

Jacut said:
Wow, coming back to this episode, which was nearly perfect from a scenaristic and chara-development point of view, Schneizel has finally made his move and the last episodes will be awesome, that's for sure. Can't wait to see how it'll end, even if I have some ideas already.

Expect plottwists. A lot of plot twists.

09-07-08, 1:11 PM

i wonder if that's the real nunally, but i guess it most likely is...

09-07-08, 1:18 PM

I don't think they're making another season... but if they do awesome

09-07-08, 1:20 PM

Alexius said:
It was also interesting to hear that Rivalz was Lelouch's "primary VIP." Interesting turn of events there. And it's quite certain that Lelouch, C.C., and Spinzaku still have some sort of plan up their sleeves. They had certainly "predicted this" (sans Nunally, I guess).
I think that was Nina. Shes the smartass eh and Count Pudding was there to welcome her. ;<

09-07-08, 1:21 PM

Lelouch got godly owned at the end of the episode... everything else was rather predictable.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

09-07-08, 1:23 PM

Lol. Thats it. Just lol.

I'm disappointed... Kallen x Lulu has been killed... and Lulu had to take the kiss like a homo. T_T But of course that means that he's available. ;)

And Lulu has a nice gay hat. Which makes me love him even more. :D

And of course everyone realized at some earlier point that Nunally was still alive.

I'm wondering how they're going to finish this in 3 episodes... but if they start a third season...

And I still liked this episode despite my disappointment with Kallen x Lulu.

Felli disapproves of this thread.

I actually liked the episode for the first 15 minutes or so, although I hoped that they would do some backstory between Suzaku and Lelouch, as I do think they're too chummy right now. But Lelouch was doing good things. The story was progressing along, it was interesting, no wacky plot twists, no deus ex machinas.

Then the Kallen x Lulu goodbye kiss happened, which was sad to see, but disappointing with Lelouch's lack of response.

Then all hell broke loose.

Not sure what Schneizel's Damocles plan has to do with Lulu taking over the world by force. If he was going to do that, he might as well went along with Charles' and Marianne's plan.

And damn them for bringing Nunanlly back. I knew it was too good to be true. Dead characters should stay dead. Especially when they're caught in the blast radius of a WMD. Not only did they bring Nunnally back, but her "you're my enemy," comment was totally out of character.

Whatever. I'm preparing myself for the worst. The greatest twist of all would be if Lelouch somehow survived at the end of the series.

wow. a challanger appears! Nunally as Lulu and Suzaku's enemy huh...well, it looks like the series is going for a hell of a conclusion. i'm thinking that Kallen Lulu ship is dead now, but then Lulu CC always looked like the most likely to happen to me. Lets hope Kallen is still alive at the end at least. finally, seeing what Lulu is doing as Emperor is pretty interesting. Peace through dictatorship perhaps? real historical figures have been just as controversial, so i buy it.

also, people seem to think that Nunally is being out of character. is she? we've never been given any glimpses at what her character REALLY is. this is a show about masks, after all...
Modified by dumbasatri, 09-07-08, 1:27 PM

09-07-08, 1:25 PM

dtshyk said:
AHHHHHHHHHHH Nunally is alive! WTF WTFFFFF!!!!!
So the Freyja was really a material trasporter not a bomb.
Sayoko also showed up in the preview. wow this episode is great...

As predicted, although we are still not sure about the teleportation part...

dtshyk said:
(it's also possible that Nunally sees everything in Lulu's mind by her super mind-reading power.)

that's what I have been suggesting to people since season 1. That will be hilarious.

Suzaku killing 3 Knights of Round in 2 minutes was...lame...That's what happens when you tried too hard putting plot twists while you don't need as much....

This analogy is made:
If Naruto = junk food
then Code Geass = steroid
(Series like Aria would be considered fine cuisine in this case)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

09-07-08, 1:33 PM

KrylonBlue said:
gogoulo said:
you forgot the best part....Lelouch x Karen kiss.............

Lelouch took it like a homo.
lol

09-07-08, 1:40 PM

I like how people are calling nunnaly evil and out of character. well to nunnaly her caring, loving brother just turned out to an evil villain set on world domination, thatt's been killing their parents and siblings. sure schneizel is using her and probably only told her half truths but Lelouch/Suzaku look like nothing but scum/villains especially after claiming to want peach with the UFN and then going about it that way.

even if he does care about the people he loves he doesn't show it at all so it's doubtful noone will believe or trust again.
Modified by mystik, 09-07-08, 1:43 PM

09-07-08, 1:49 PM

Schienzal is telling false shit to Nunally. Lelouch better fuck him up. Shits getting awesome. To those people who says this is stupid and shit, just don't watch it then.

09-07-08, 1:56 PM

Bah, Nunally is back. :(

09-07-08, 1:59 PM

what
the
hell?

Man that was so weird yet amazing again...
BTW: Lelouch's outfit is nice. D:

Pages (18) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices