Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 7, 2008 8:34 AM

Nov 2007
well if you learned your brother who was supposed to be loving and caring about his sister and friends turned out like he was this episode.....

Sep 7, 2008 8:48 AM

Mar 2008
really disappointed with this episode....if it weren't for the kiss scene, there's nothing about about this ep at all
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2008 8:49 AM

Jun 2008
NO NUNALLY NO.

Ima have to wait for Eclipse. :(
Sep 7, 2008 9:17 AM

Jul 2007
Holy Britannian Empire! Nunnally is alive.....which wasn't really a surprise, but at least Sayoko is still alive too.

Sep 7, 2008 9:17 AM

Oct 2007
WTF

This is exactly how this episode can be described...

Suzaku owning the remaining Knights in less then 2 min with Albion - 2.000.000.000 $
Kallen kissing Lelouch 10 $ flavor lipstick
Lelouch, enemy of the world - 100.000 $ world broadcast
Nunnally “came back from the dead " and is declaring war against Lelouch and Suzaku - PRICELESS

I officially declare that from this point on ... I WONT BE SURPRISED AT ANY OTHER TWISTS THEY THROW AT ME.
Sep 7, 2008 9:18 AM

Mar 2008
i was depressed seeing Nunnally still alive and kicking
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2008 9:25 AM

Oct 2007
kaminakun said:

Okey i nominate what you said to be epic !!! that's one way to put it :))

but this episode was kind of depresing ... that's sure ... cant even be compared with the last one for example ...
Sep 7, 2008 9:28 AM

Jul 2007
mystik said:
this is the first episode I actually HATED, it started ok I mean he's doing good as emperor, except for some reason they turned him into a complete *****. that was beyond retarded. suzaku taking out all the knights? dumb. lelouch ignoring all his old friends and kallen STUPID. he just stands there with a blank stare when she kisses him? I didn't even mind the last few episodes that much but this one SUCKED. Schneizel needs to win.

A mask. Another mask for the goal. "You distance those you care about". He is sacrificing his friendship and love in order to bring up a peaceful world.

Sep 7, 2008 9:42 AM

Feb 2008
How the fuck are they going to solve this mess? Lelouch must have some majorly wtf plan up his sleave.
I, for one, welcome our new anime overlord, Lelouch!
Sep 7, 2008 9:51 AM

Jan 2008
Bwahahahah, can't stop laughing at this poor excuse of a plot. Especially the bit before the credits. It's so twisted yet so stupid and funny :P Now comes the difficulty of voting. Here we go then : tragedy - 2/10 ; comedy - 9/10 , so it's 4/5 in mal scale :]

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Sep 7, 2008 9:52 AM

Mar 2008
DarknessAngel said:
kaminakun said:

Okey i nominate what you said to be epic !!! that's one way to put it :))

but this episode was kind of depresing ... that's sure ... cant even be compared with the last one for example ...

lol I thank thy ;D
unfortunately there's no place for you to submit your nomination XD
Sep 7, 2008 10:26 AM

Jan 2008
KrylonBlue said:
Train wreck takes predictable turn.

3 more episodes in till 00 finally starts and this joke ends.

Agreed, bring on 00!!! The Kiss was the only part I liked, (and even that was depressing!) other than that, seeing how the minor characters got shuffled around and some killed off (Poor Monica) was interesting, but on the whole, I can safely say that: I DID NOT LIKE THIS EPISODE.

I really hope that there's a better Kallen/Lulu scene to come, as that one was dodgy, in-character, but still dodgy. Yeah, you can say that he's keeping her at a 'safe' distance to try to keep her alive etc, but you can also say a heap of other stuff too. Don't get me wrong, I'm a die-hard Kalulu shipper, but that scene is not my ideal scene. (Something like the one back in the China arc with the falling boxes was much better.)

All this raising the stakes each time is seriously starting to bug me, and the train wreck ending is starting to look like a forgone conclusion.... All that being said though, I really want to be proven wrong about the ending.
EsquireSep 7, 2008 10:31 AM
Sep 7, 2008 10:27 AM

May 2008
DarknessAngel said:

I officially declare that from this point on ... I WONT BE SURPRISED AT ANY OTHER TWISTS THEY THROW AT ME.

I will hold you to that...

Sep 7, 2008 10:47 AM

Mar 2008
Paki said:
DarknessAngel said:

I will hold you to that...

lol me second that
Sep 7, 2008 10:52 AM

Apr 2008
WTF.
|:

Summarizes the whole episode, mannnn.

Suzaku has officially LOST HIS FREAKING MIND.
Nunnally. Ohman.
Lelouch's Emperor clothes are gay.
Kallen/Lelouch kiss = awesome

This show is magical.
Sep 7, 2008 11:03 AM

Aug 2008
I will always take Lelouch's side just like I took Light's side. For both of them it is better to not think and just enjoy the ride before the disappointing ending xD
Sep 7, 2008 11:15 AM

Mar 2008
Nana is alive = predictable... but i didn't think that she's going against lulu...
why nina still alive?? ....
Lulu x Kallen kiss <3
i'm really disappointed on Bismarck's death... was really boring for the first knigth
Sep 7, 2008 11:17 AM

May 2007
how the hell is she still alive lol

mass plot twist.

epic.
Sep 7, 2008 11:26 AM

Jun 2007
You know you're dealing with a shitty series, if the best thing this episode offers is the Gurren Lagann preview.

Oh and:
Sep 7, 2008 11:28 AM

May 2008
Shit I was so happy when she died and now she comes back to annoy me again. :<
Sep 7, 2008 11:54 AM

Apr 2008
I personally hate Kallen/Lulu but the kiss was obviously bound to happen for the fanservice.
WTF was the only thing going through my mind
It was pretty obvious Nunnally would come back, but I think she should of just died.
lol at lulu's "Be My Slave" command.
Fagzaku ended up being useful for somethings at least.
Knight of One sucked. I was expecting at least a little bit more of a fight.
And I hate Schneizel.
Sep 7, 2008 11:54 AM

Jun 2008
I KNEW NUNALLY WASNT DEAD

Sep 7, 2008 11:59 AM

Aug 2007
Defiantly not as good as it could be, its entertaining but is getting more and more absurd each episode.
"The high council meeting will take place in the PE building."
Sep 7, 2008 12:10 PM

Oct 2007
well i thought it would be something more spectacular...
i don't like lulu anymore, he is too badass

Sep 7, 2008 12:17 PM

Jul 2007
I HATE NUNNALLY HOLY SHIT.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Sep 7, 2008 12:27 PM
May 2008
ummyeah said:
Lelouch's Emperor clothes are gay.

couldn't agree more

overall, this show is a great example of 'series that went bad'. just finish it already!..
Sep 7, 2008 12:29 PM

Apr 2008
Lelouch is a TRAITOR; he betrayed Shirley and her true feelings! BAD LULU BAD!!!

And I knew it; I KNEW that Nunally had been alive. Now we have the base for R3, don't we?
Sep 7, 2008 12:39 PM
Nov 2007
You know, with the way R2 jumped the shark as if Kamina from TTGL played Fonzie... perhaps I should actually watch Gundam SEED Destiny for once.
Sep 7, 2008 12:41 PM

Jun 2008
dtshyk said:
Dremark said:
@dtshyk
It's not that it didn't make sense for Nunnaly to disagree Lelouch's plans, I just didn't expect her to be directly against them. I figured she'd be used as a hostage. I didn't take into consideration the episode needed to end with Lelouch making his "WTF face" as Iri pointed out..

The descriptions of Nunally in the past episodes showed she had some strong principle. If Lulu's plan or his actions are against it, it's not surprising she calls her brother "my enemy". But Lulu's true goal is a secret between him and Suzaku, so she can be thinking too simplistically. (it's also possible that Nunally sees everything in Lulu's mind by her super mind-reading power.)

I completely agree there.

It was also interesting to hear that Rivalz was Lelouch's "primary VIP." Ah. Misunderstood that. It was Nina, he meant. >.< Interesting turn of events there. And it's quite certain that Lelouch, C.C., and Spinzaku still have some sort of plan up their sleeves. They had certainly "predicted this" (sans Nunally, I guess).

And Damocles seems like a very big letdown so far. I was expecting something more cataclysmic. >_>

~Alexius
AlexiusSep 7, 2008 1:26 PM
Sep 7, 2008 12:43 PM
Oct 2007
Pros to Nunnally being alive: NINJA MAID SAYOKO IS ALIVE.

Cons to Nunnally being alive: lol nunnally is alive

With only 3 episodes left, I honestly can't see how we are going any type of good end considering how much of a mess has been made of the series. I hate you, Sunrise.
EltnumSep 7, 2008 12:50 PM
Sep 7, 2008 12:45 PM

Apr 2008
Code Geass is dead to me! I just don't know how to deal with this... GODDAMNSHIT! I wish Nina could just make a GIANT FREIA to kill erveryone in the Code Geass world. Even the LelouchxKallen kiss wasn't good. :'(
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Sep 7, 2008 12:47 PM

Aug 2008
Yay Kalulu kiss my favorite part of this ep :)
It'll be interesting watching what happens to both of them at the end. Bleh, but I'll only be satisfied if this series finishes with Nunally dieing.. and not coming back.
Sep 7, 2008 12:49 PM
Oct 2007
The anime keeps getting worse.
Sep 7, 2008 12:50 PM

Jun 2007
This episode shows exactly why I love to watch Code Geass R2: the oh so hilarious twists. All the nonsense is great.
To quote umyeah: "Lelouch's Emperor clothes are gay."
Nina still alive
LuluxKallen KISS and both say good bye x_X
Nunally lives and declares war to Lulu
RoofZaku is lol

Next episode...cant wait

Sep 7, 2008 12:51 PM

Jun 2008
This was kickass.....until Nunally came back. v.v
Can't she just stay dead, so Lelouch can rule the world without any doubts to Nunally's safety.

Hopefully Sunrise decides to make Lelouch turn 100% evil, so he can just kill Nunally.
Sep 7, 2008 12:51 PM
Apr 2008
NO NO NO! GOD DAMMIT!

I don't want another freaking season! Just kill Lelouch and get it over with. Don't bring back dead characters and don't carry on romances for like 50 more episodes (even though Lelouch/Kallen is hotness). GOD! This series should have ended here, but with this episode, it pretty much guarantees at least one more season. I hated this episode just because it makes another season out of this series. The only good part was the kiss between Lelouch and Kallen, that was hotness.

I think that Lelouch is going to die in the end, and either Suzaku (who I don't hate as much now, but I still hate him), C.C., Kallen, or Nunally will kill him (in the third season that is).

P.S. I don't want anymore Ali Project crap in the next season, please.

KrylonBlue said:
3 more episodes in till 00 finally starts and this joke ends.

Dude, I know. Can't wait for 00.
HappyPearSep 7, 2008 12:55 PM
Sep 7, 2008 12:53 PM

Jul 2008
wohoo pizza hut is back :3. now lancelot got his upgrade, too, it will be really interesting to see him fighting kallen.

Sep 7, 2008 12:53 PM

Jun 2007
Awww She's alive what a big surprise :o
I like how the chess game was forshadowing so much in the anime hehe.
So now what is Lulu gonna do?
We shall see. Sigh Stupid retarded nunally being manipulated by shnaizeru *cant spell it lol* but Nunnally looks older and more mature now woohoo, now to open her eyes and show us her geass's :D Woo for season 3!!
ALL HAIL EMPEROR LULOUSH!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eat, Breathe, Sleep, Dream, Live Anime.

Trance, it's not just a Genre it's a state of mind.
Sep 7, 2008 12:54 PM

Apr 2008
Now THIS is wat makes Code Geass a really fucking awesome gr8 anime... Surprises, Plot twists, UNpredictable stuff.... What's Nunnally doing there with Schneizel !!?? And declaring ''war'' on Suzaku and Lelouch ?? AAaaahhhhh Only 3 more eps.... I WANNA KNOW !

aaaah too bad though, Lelouch x Kallen should happen ! :p

I wonder how they'll end ALL THIS in only 3 more eps....

And Bismarck was kinda defeated HOW exactly now ?? That was a bit small short fight...

I don't like Lulu that much anymore though.... He's rly neglecting the things he still DOES HAVE , he's letting his friends down and what's he planning to do with Viralz !?? VIRALZ Is coool !

Gah!.,..
Straw-Hat-MattSep 7, 2008 12:58 PM
Sep 7, 2008 12:56 PM
Apr 2008
Straw-Hat-Matt said:

They won't. Expect a heaping pile of steaming crap for the next season.
Sep 7, 2008 1:00 PM

Apr 2008
What are these people doing, every episode feels as if they're trying to create something very 'cool', but you can only have that much plot twists before it gets utterly ridiculous and pitiful -____-
Lulu x Kallen moment was good, but not good enough to balance a whole wtf episode. Oh well, not that I care, he belongs with C.C. anyway.

initial reaction to the final scene: omg omg au shiiiiit now she's opening those eyes and revealing a double geass, the little evil bitch D:
I wonder if they saved it for the next episode, or she's going to fight Lulu with kindness and rainbows?... okay, next >__>
Sep 7, 2008 1:00 PM

Apr 2008
Hmmmmm Code Geass IS immsensly popular.... dunno if they'll make a S3 , but I still have to say that I'm still rly liking Code Geass and it's still a 10 , I kinda knew that Nunally couldn't possibly be dead, but yeah...

For all the people who thought it went all shit and stupid now, it's still fucking awesome unpredictable high intelligence ''chess game'' and pure awesomeness anime...

19 said:
What are these people doing, every episode feels as if they're trying to create something very 'cool', but you can only have that much plot twists before it gets utterly ridiculous and pitiful -____-

Hmmmmm maybe a bit TOO much plottwists and big ones.... but that's Code Geass for ya and it at least makes is still interesting to watch and cliffhangerish and rly unpredictable, which is a key for good anime , Predictable = most of the times boring
Sep 7, 2008 1:02 PM

Nov 2007
loooool

That's all I can say.
Sep 7, 2008 1:03 PM
Oct 2007
HappyPear said:
Straw-Hat-Matt said:

They won't. Expect a heaping pile of steaming crap for the next season.

I agree here.
Sep 7, 2008 1:04 PM

May 2007
Hax-a-lot Albion totally pwned knight of rounds. Lulu makes himself the bad guy. Nunnaly, please die. KallenxLulu is stronger than ever. Ninja maid is OK, unfortunately Rollo must be OK too. I smell plot twists. O RLY? YA RLY. C.C. is very likely to die protecting Lulu.

Lulu, you look like gay. Go wear something different.
Sep 7, 2008 1:04 PM
Dec 2007
This is Geass, the blockbuster of anime. There's approximately everything possible in it, bad or good, be it scenario and plot strings, characters and relations, styles and references. You could say it's too much, but I loved the last two episodes because Lellouch is going 100% on his objectives and to the limits of his character, doing evil to enforce good, and just for that : Lellouch is a great character (more similar to Reinhard Von Lohengram from Legend of the Galactic Heroes than Light Yagami from Death Note after all) and Code Geass is a great series. And I hope (and I'm convinced) that it will be a very sad end for the hero who totally deserves it.

Wow, coming back to this episode, which was nearly perfect from a scenaristic and chara-development point of view, Schneizel has finally made his move and the last episodes will be awesome, that's for sure. Can't wait to see how it'll end, even if I have some ideas already.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 7, 2008 1:05 PM
Oct 2007
Jacut said:
Wow, coming back to this episode, which was nearly perfect from a scenaristic and chara-development point of view, Schneizel has finally made his move and the last episodes will be awesome, that's for sure. Can't wait to see how it'll end, even if I have some ideas already.

Expect plottwists. A lot of plot twists.
Sep 7, 2008 1:11 PM
Apr 2008
i wonder if that's the real nunally, but i guess it most likely is...
Sep 7, 2008 1:18 PM

May 2008
I don't think they're making another season... but if they do awesome
Sep 7, 2008 1:20 PM

May 2008
Alexius said:
It was also interesting to hear that Rivalz was Lelouch's "primary VIP." Interesting turn of events there. And it's quite certain that Lelouch, C.C., and Spinzaku still have some sort of plan up their sleeves. They had certainly "predicted this" (sans Nunally, I guess).
I think that was Nina. Shes the smartass eh and Count Pudding was there to welcome her. ;<
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.