MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kimi to Boku. 2 »» Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

78 79.59%
4 out of 5: Liked it

15 15.31%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 4.08%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.02%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 98

04-02-12, 9:58 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yay~~~ It begun!!

About orange!!

Both OP and ED are nice. nice!!

Chizuru getting cold from eating orange outside. And they are playing with the cat!! lol @ it being like twins.

Eating nabe at Kaname's place. Chizuru ate too much, so they are staying the night! Deciding who to be in the bath first and Shun goes first. Staying over chat!! lol @ Kaname imitating Shun's way of talk by the request and heard by him!! Then twin's turn by request. And Chizuru, who said want to get in first is last. Now he doesn't want to go...

lol~~ fooling around! Shun is so used to Chizuru that always talks about olden time, which he was not there. lol @ "the world rotates around me" by Chizuru. They are looking at the stars and talks about the story of the astronomy. lol @ Kaname's mother interested in the story when they were talking about his love being older.

They are still talking after turning off the light. Chizuru is interested in the young them. Twins getting heated up with their personalities. Shun is hungry, so they are getting midnight snack!

Scrolling images of different 5 of them at the ED!!

mary's christmas... about that kouhai girl?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

04-02-12, 10:28 AM

I love how much I have missed this show :') Chizuru's hair looked awesome. If anyone took images of the episode please share. :3

04-02-12, 11:00 AM

Kimi to Boku is back baby!!! \o/
I liked the previous OP more than this one.

Kaname's mom was epic win again xD

Chuzuru x Masaki next week :3

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

04-02-12, 11:21 AM

Pretty good season start, although I can't help but feel a bit weird that this anime starts off in winter, when it aires in a springseason. xD

I don't like Kaname's mother, for me she's the most annoying character in the entire series, but aside from her, I really liked the episode. CHizuru was great and I'm really looking forward to the next episode. I love our cute little Tsundere-in-training. Can't wait to see her. ^^

04-02-12, 11:27 AM

A nice way to start the season.

Like the OP.

04-02-12, 12:26 PM

Omg sleep over episode. I certainly loved every part of it specially Chizuru with his bangs down UNF. The part where they started imitating Shun was so fun lmao and when they started talking about their childhood was very cute.

Definitely a great starting episode! And omg one of my favorite chapters next week. Can't wait!

04-02-12, 12:38 PM

Oh dear Chizuru is still very much annoying.

04-02-12, 1:04 PM

IT'S BACK! <3

I really LOVED this episode!!
I haven't laughed this much in a while (made me realise how much I missed it xD) especially when Kaname was caught imitating Shun :'D

It was also great to see so much of Chizuru in this ep, I really love his character!
But I was expecting him to get sad at some point cause Kaname kept saying how annoying he was and Shun kept bringing up the childhood memories, good thing he stayed happy! (though he's really cute when he's a bit sad, maked me wanna hug him! <3)

Next episode looks promising too! I'm wondering if something is going to happen between Chizuru and Mary in this season, cause he really started to like her!

I still have to get used to the new op cause I loved the first one a lot xD but the pictures in the ending are really cute!

Please click my adoptions here tnx! =D

04-02-12, 1:12 PM

Suh-weet ;D.

04-02-12, 1:12 PM

Nasty001 said:
Oh dear Chizuru is still very much annoying.

You are obviously still out of your mind.

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

04-02-12, 1:49 PM

I love those boys so much! So glad to see them back to action, and this was a very good start.

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.

04-02-12, 2:42 PM

The boys are back, my twins are back, the cats are back and the fun is back ♥
Man how I missed this series *.*

04-02-12, 2:46 PM

OMG IT'S FINALLY HERE <3
Chizuru with hair down looks better in my opinion lol
The monomane is amazing, and Kaname's impersonation was actually pretty good, I thought he was gonna bomb it again like his drawing (<3 Shun's airheadness hahaha) and the Asaba twin's eyes XD
LOVE THE OPENING, SHONENTTTTTTT congrats on debut~
The ending was pretty good too

04-02-12, 2:48 PM

AHH IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE THE BOYS BACK ;W;

This episode was so cute. Them all having Shun impressions. asdfghjkl;

04-02-12, 2:58 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
It's finally back!
Everyone's still co CUTE and Kaname's mom is still so incestuous adorable!!!!

04-02-12, 3:42 PM

Chizuru, hair made me sigh... good to see that the anime hasn't really changed, still a nice laid back slice of life school anime, and if it stays this way should make a good second season

04-02-12, 3:45 PM

really really adorable episode, god I love the boys c:
Sleep Overs are great and I also loved the bits about the stars and of course their past :)
I really want Chizuru to tell us a bit more about his past tho, that'd be interesting too

OP & ED are great again <3

04-02-12, 3:57 PM

yesss more Asaba twins and look even more cats now.

Such an easy to watch series and I really liked the first season.

Whenever I read comments in the first season threads with ppl complaining about how this was too gay, i'm just like lol ok, more for me then.

04-02-12, 4:13 PM

parfaited said:

Whenever I read comments in the first season threads with ppl complaining about how this was too gay, i'm just like lol ok, more for me then.

^ Exactly. I'm interested to see what part 2's rating will end up being without a bunch of butthurt people downrating it cause "it's too gay".

04-02-12, 4:19 PM

Season Two!!!

I really enjoyed the episode and all the Neko's <3

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices