Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Will GANTZ anime ever continue?

Apr 1, 2012 1:43 PM

I know Gantz is full of shocking things and nowadays that kinda heavy material is to much for this weakling generation. But c'mon!

Apr 2, 2012 5:09 AM

Maybe one day after the Manga is finished. Doubt it though.

Apr 2, 2012 7:08 PM

I doubt it. The ending of the anime and the manga differ by an astronomical amount. 2nd Stages' ending was pretty definite, as random and stupid as it was. I think Gantz is done.

Which is kind of sad, tbh. The way things developed in the manga, Gantz would have only gotten better, and much better at that. :(
Lemme smang it girl.

Apr 2, 2012 7:12 PM

Doubt it, the manga would have to be done.
But if it ever does it will most likely get the Hellsing Ultimate treatment.

Sep 4, 2015 2:00 AM

Duuuude the manga was fucking awesome....why didn't they continue the anime?....I mean yeah the anime was different here and there but they really should've continued it

Dec 21, 2015 9:24 AM

I'm sure they won't continue this anime timeline, but I'm sure they'll do something else. Especially now that the Gantz: X project has begun, and we'll be getting that CG movie soon. and it's gonna have 300% of Gantz density, so, yeah, that should be cool, lol. xD
::End of Transmission::

Jan 20, 5:27 PM

The manga was pretty decent (up to 2/3rd of it imo) and has a lot of source material to be adapted.

Seeing some occurences of anime remakes, such as Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hellsing, Hunter X Hunter etc...

There should be a possibility for this. Though, I'd also like the same for Claymore, seeing how both mangas got published at the same time for a decade long and finished around the same time while having had some crappy anime original endings.

MrProteeus said:
Duuuude the manga was fucking awesome....why didn't they continue the anime?....I mean yeah the anime was different here and there but they really should've continued it

Manga ending sucked balls though. It kinda went downhill near the end. We never got to see the vampires again after a point too. Some plot parts were left unexplored or unexplained =/