Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 2, 2012 7:10 AM

Sep 2009
Ever since this time travel plot started I felt like they have been ripping us off with this far-fetched plot...
And why wasn't there a second murmur at service of deus in the second world...........?
Apr 2, 2012 8:44 AM
Apr 2012
What I have been noticing since I've started watching is that "manga Yuno" is portrayed very differently from "anime Yuno." It all started very subtle by a few sentences and faces, but now they're being far more direct.

The thing is, even though both went insane, "manga Yuno" leans more to a psychopath personality: the face she shows when she wants to kill you is the same as "I'm going to eat my lunch." It implies she has little to no remorse at all. She speaks in a much more calculated way, too.

Anime Yuno, on the other hand, is clearly psychotic. The faces she makes show a clearly disturbed person that makes little sense of what she's doing. This is even more obvious with the extra scene showing 2nd Yuno's parents dead. She clearly asks "why won't they wake up" in a desperate way. In the manga it just seems she doesn't care they're dead. It started to be clearer in chapter 22: in the manga, when Yuno Yukki's friends are shot dead, not only she laughs, but she adds the line: "if he can't be with me, he can't be with anyone." The only depiction where anime is closer to manga is when Yuno kills 11th: no emotion at all in both media.

In chapter 23, this is shown when Yukki is opening the sliding door with Murmur. In the manga, she simply asks: "Murmur, what are you planning?" and in the anime she clearly goes insane and screams "Yukki! Don't open it! Yuki!!" So she doesn't really care in the manga if Yukki is there or not. In the manga, she's also much less concerned if 2nd word's Yukki dies or not. She's only surprised when she says she's irreplaceable, compared to chapter 24. It is *then* her diary shows concern for *that* Yukki (and it's much less pronounced than in the anime, even though in the manga Yuri's hands are bleeding and his ribs are fractured).

Take a look at manga Yuno in manga counterpart of episode 24. Does she even look like she cares about 2nd world's Yukki?

Also, in the manga, she states people are useless pawns. In the anime, she says instead she shows frustration because gods see people as pawns. Big difference.

Interestingly, in the manga Yuno snaps when she notices she killed herself. This doesn't happen at all in the anime.

Only a few other characters show slightly differences: in the manga, Yukki's love seems pretty much one-sided compared to chapter 24, which makes him dumber. In the manga, he also states Yuno is crazy, implying he only realized it now. In the manga, he says she has gone insane, but it implies he's saying that to convince Yuno to change her mind (meaning he obviously know she's crazy.)

Also, in the manga 9th is much more selfish: she doesn't care as much about Deus' plans. She even says she was undecided about letting Yukki die! Only then she's moved somehow, and only because of Yukki's determination to "save everyone."
Deus_Ex_DiabolusApr 2, 2012 8:49 AM
Apr 2, 2012 8:56 AM

May 2010

*facepalm*

Seeing Ninth came back was good though.
Apr 2, 2012 9:04 AM
Apr 2012
I think there also are a few differences that seem to make the anime diverge to something more and more different:

* In the manga, Yuno thinks Yukki didn't read the message Akise wrote. In the anime, when Akise is killed, the scene is shown in an angle showing that he clearly did – and we can actually see what Akise wrote in the manga, contrary to the anime. In the anime, it's not so clear if Yuno actually knows Yukki read the message or not.

* In the manga, when showing what happened to the first world, the manga shows Minene was hit by Yuki's dart in her arm. In the anime, it shows Yukki holding the gun against her. The difference is in the manga, this implies 9th survived much longer than her anime counterpart. (I wish they could animate that sequence showing a little of what happened in the first world, by the way. Just showing those images briefly was kind of a let down to me.)

* In the manga, Deus just suspects everything. In the anime, he completely figured it out.

* In the manga, 11th only sees that if he joins the game, he'll be killed. In the anime, both Deus and 11th see everything changing. Also, 11th is the one to cancel the game, so this implies that in the manga, the Deus from that time didn't know about what was going on (just like Deus in the 2nd world), whereas in the anime this implies 3rd world's dying Deus figures out everything from the start.

To wrap my comments up, I noticed many of you said in Episode 23 discussion that 1st world's Yuno killing 2nd world's Yuno isn't much of a deal. But the thing is, the moment 1st world Yuno created a new reality and stepped on it, she created a Yuno that could be very different than her 1st world counterpart. She added randomness on that reality. And by that point, she had god powers, so she could herself erase 2nd world Yuno's memories, shapeshift her, or throw her in her in the same trap she uses to trap Yukki's parents, so she would replace her anyway and 2nd world Yuno would be much saner. So, she killing herself is much more messed up than what you guys think.
Deus_Ex_DiabolusApr 2, 2012 9:24 AM
Apr 2, 2012 9:32 AM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
That was a ridiculous abrupt end. Not sure if it's blind love or just simple stupidity that Yukiteru is expressing. I'm banking on the latter.

A little late to the party there, Yukiteru.
Agree on the late party. That was total facepalmy.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 2, 2012 9:42 AM
Apr 2012
StormViruz said:

*facepalm*

Seeing Ninth came back was good though.

Facepalm to this.

Deus_Ex_DiabolusApr 2, 2012 9:45 AM
Apr 2, 2012 10:00 AM
Apr 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
That was a ridiculous abrupt end. Not sure if it's blind love or just simple stupidity that Yukiteru is expressing. I'm banking on the latter.

In the anime, the way he words it implies blind love. In the manga, it's just plain stupidity.
Apr 2, 2012 11:25 AM

Dec 2009
MINENE!!! And this show is becoming confusing as fuck. Whatever, I still think it's hilarious how Yuki is all "DAD, DAD!!" all the time. Why does he still want to save that sack of shit? It boggles my mind.

3/5
Apr 2, 2012 11:36 AM

Oct 2011
The next episode is called "reset" you know what that means..

Apr 2, 2012 12:14 PM
Jul 2011
Will love to continue this series to the end..and also to know if their actions would actually change any of the supposed outcomes or something since they're an alternative world.
Apr 2, 2012 12:22 PM

Mar 2010
I was worried this would get too prolonged and boring with only 3 eps, but this was seriously epic. Yuno's mom is being a bitch just like in all other worlds. Seriously, I don't like children but I could NEVER treat a child like that. Especially as cute and nice as Yuno (before she goes nuts thnks to her parents). I'm not paying attention to the fact that she is adopted, because imo that's just an excuse for bad parents.

Anyway, amazing episode, glad to see Minene back. :-D She was even cooler now that she has Dues' powers. But she was rather annoying with her attitude towards the 3rd world imho. I mean, I get it that they shouldn't mess up with it but leaving someone innocent to die painful and cruel death for no reason is a bit too much.

Sir_Lexa said:
Whatever, I still think it's hilarious how Yuki is all "DAD, DAD!!" all the time. Why does he still want to save that sack of shit? It boggles my mind.

I find Yukki to be a loving and naive person (although cowardly). That explains why he can forgive Yuno everything she did and tries to save her instead. The same is with his father. Yes, he killed his mother but he is still his father, not to mention that the father in that world possibly haven't even left them yet. (I might be wrong, I don't remember when it happened) So he certainly couldn't kill his mother. And those parents belong to the 3rd Yuki so he might pretty much be trying to save them for his sake as well.
Apr 2, 2012 12:40 PM
Feb 2012
Damn, Murmur is one hell of a counsellor!

I'm so glad Minene is back, she's so amazing!

I felt this episode was quite short and I don't know why they added that Murmur scene in the end. It was funny, but I would have preferred some actual story instead. If people are saying they are rushing it compared to the manga, why would they add that sketch? Maybe they can't go on any further or they will give away major plot twists. Let's hope!

Up until this episode I thought this show was amazing, but I'm not quite as impressed by the flying around and the god aspect of it, even though it's pretty inevitable. Hopefully they know what they are doing since they didn't want to give more away this week and the next two episodes are going to have some juicy story! I can't decide how I want it all to end though, I'm having mixed feelings. I know I can't wait until next week at least, that's for sure!
Apr 2, 2012 1:00 PM

Feb 2011
Yuno's mom is probably the closest thing to a normal person in this series tbh.
Apr 2, 2012 1:12 PM

Nov 2009
Yay Ninth! I love how it showed alot of the ppl again, and really 12th started the game really?! Anyway i wonder what the ambulance ppl will be like when they arrive at the house and see the destruction... they probably wont show it in the anime but its somthing ill always wonder haha anyway loved the episode and love the anime <3
Apr 2, 2012 1:23 PM

May 2011
Well changing the third world completely could change the outcome entirely
Thats what yukki should aim for

But thats for spoilers which I won't post
Apr 2, 2012 1:47 PM

Aug 2009
good episode
Apr 2, 2012 2:29 PM
Mar 2012
Yes! Although I spoiled myself a little with seeing this while the raw was still up, I still enjoyed this. I don't read the manga so I found this to be just fine. The introductions of the third world, some explanations, and other things that really tied the plot closer.

Now, really, I do think Yuki needs to chill out. He already accepted his parents' death, so why does he continue with such...nonsense. He is only human, too, so people need to lay off his major dumbassery. :|

I find all the characters interesting before and after, though I do want to know a little more about how Eleventh met Deus...

4/5 - 5/5 for me!

Candor said:
So.. Yukiteru falls off the whole part of land that has gone up, yet he came up rock climbing *facepalm*

9th is back, with Deus's powers! something's off though, the part when Minene and Deus spoke isn't after that explosion, they spoke in episode 20 (around 16:15) during the MinenexNishijima conflict..

Yuno is adopted, that's something new to me.

Yuno came to give Yukki his parents, Yukiteru started crying and.. damn this is a place where a Death Note is needed to kill this guy, he really pisses me off!

I agree on the first point. How did he get back up? :s

It has been stated multiple times in the manga and anime she was adopted, so you barely even needed to pay attention to know.

They just explain it now. The explosion happened after Miene got the powers, which she has no memory of, till Deus pulls her out. So she actually believed she was going to die. Label it confusing, but I found this to be good placement.

And REALLY? People are seriously going to go on about this 'scumbag of a father' thing again? Others have already pointed it out but a father is a father. It's nice to hear you would kill your father over and over instead of having a happy family! Oh, what a great thought that is! ...Really?
Apr 2, 2012 2:38 PM

Dec 2009
Degree said:
And REALLY? People are seriously going to go on about this 'scumbag of a father' thing again? Others have already pointed it out but a father is a father. It's nice to hear you would kill your father over and over instead of having a happy family! Oh, what a great thought that is! ...Really?

"a father is a father." Oh please, that sack of shit decided to steal Yuki's parachute to save himself and kill Yuki's mother... "but he said he's sorry, so let's go watch stars together" Oh my GOD! I'd rather have no father thank you.
Apr 2, 2012 2:39 PM
Jan 2012
All the Yukki hate... He's a realistic portrayal of a 14th year old in that situation, guys... if you were him, you'd probably have pissed your entire wardrobe of pants already.

rodac said:
I get the feeling that there are some subtle differences in this world already. Did Yuno's mom really walk out and abandon her in the cage with no food in the first and second world? The question may be moot since Minene, Yuki, and Yuno-1 have already begun to change things by their actions.

Yeah, she did. Obviously she'll come back, but she definitely left for a moment in every world. Yuno won't die from starvation, her dad'll be home from work eventually, you know. It's not like he sleeps at work.

dashiawia said:
Good episode. I like how they decided to include new materials that's not in the manga; like including other diary users in the 3rd world. I nearly lmao'd when Yuki went: "Yuno... you have gone insane." It's like it is the first time he has met her or something XD.

With two more episodes still remaining I wonder how much new material they will pull. Depending on how they do it the anime may actually surpass the manga.

It already has on facial expressions, action scenes and general conveying of emotions, imo.
Apr 2, 2012 2:45 PM

Feb 2012
MURUMURU COMIC END
HOLY SHIT I MISSED THOSE
Apr 2, 2012 3:08 PM
Apr 2012
Sir_Lexa said:

"a father is a father." Oh please, that sack of shit decided to steal Yuki's parachute to save himself and kill Yuki's mother... "but he said he's sorry, so let's go watch stars together" Oh my GOD! I'd rather have no father thank you.

Maybe he's also considering the very fact he's 2 years in the past (even if from a 3rd world.) If he manages to change the past, it's pretty much possible "his" father won't divorce his mother, and Yukki might stop the survival game altogether – preventing his father to be a total jerk owing a large sum of money, stealing the parachute from his son and killing his own (ex?)-wife. Have you ever heard of the "butterfly effect?" (No, not the movie!)
Deus_Ex_DiabolusApr 2, 2012 3:17 PM
Apr 2, 2012 3:14 PM
Apr 2012
Unahim said:
All the Yukki hate... He's a realistic portrayal of a 14th year old in that situation, guys... if you were him, you'd probably have pissed your entire wardrobe of pants already.

I think that's precisely why he's so hated. No one likes to see his/her own weaknessess reflected in the mirror.
Apr 2, 2012 3:28 PM

Oct 2011
I think the Murumuru endings are back because they are probably near the finish, and need to kill some time... this episode felt so short.

Nice to see Minene back. :D And I don't think Yuki will be able to do anything if he becomes god, since everyone will be dead. :P He can't save anyone, so I wonder how he will handle this situation.
Apr 2, 2012 4:14 PM
Mar 2010
plot twisted. It would be nice for Minene to slap Yuki.
beegyx8ball.deviantart.com

Apr 2, 2012 4:39 PM

Aug 2010
OH, man Yuno is INSANE. Doing all this just to be with Yuki? Killing her own selves just to replace them?! HOW CRAZY IS THAT?! Taking Yuki's (alive) parents?! SUPER CRAZY!
But it also makes me feel sad... I mean, Yuno's just some chick who wants to be with the one whom she loves. However, for some reason, it's not possible because she and Yuki end up being the last ones alive in the game.

Ugh, Yuki is annoying as always. DUDE, YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD. Save the Yuno from the 3rd world! You're doing fine on your own. Gooshhh, you never fail to annoy me.

It was nice to see Ninth again! She's got powers, she can jump pretty high, she can fly, she can time travel, and she's got her hand back! She's my favorite character!

Murmur special? That's something I haven't seen for a while. And wait- so let me get this straight... so Yuno's mom knew that what she was doing to her daughter was bad, yet she did nothing about it? :P

Lovin' this anime more and more. :D
Apr 2, 2012 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
Ninth looked epic with the cape
Apr 2, 2012 4:57 PM

Sep 2009
Ahhh this whole plot twist with there being three separate worlds and all that stuff is pretty awesome. I can't wait for the finale u.u
Apr 2, 2012 5:27 PM

Jan 2012
Loved the episode and the return of ninth, and the build up to the finale's got me on my toes. However, I don't really understand Yuki's animosity towards the 2nd world Second (the one who leapt back in time as a God to repeat the game), but his love towards the parallel world Yunos. Forget about sympathy for making her go bat-sh** crazy for years in solitude after losing literally everyone, but isn't Second's intention to be "one" with Yuki? Why is she trying to kill him to do this?

If someone could kindly explain, please post the response on my wall. Thanks, and can't wait to see next week's MN.
"Hello, Mr. Wind up Bird."
Apr 2, 2012 5:27 PM
Apr 2012
metallicious said:

Ugh, Yuki is annoying as always. DUDE, YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD. Save the Yuno from the 3rd world! You're doing fine on your own. Gooshhh, you never fail to annoy me.

Imagine your parents died from an accident. Then, you learn you can't revive them, but by going to the past you create a copy dimension that also has an exact copy of your parents – personality, memories, everything – but aren't them. Not only that, but you arrive at the moment you can avoid the accident.

How would you feel? Sure, those are not your parents, but they live in the same place, talk the same way they used to, behave the same way they are used to – they do everything the way your real dead parents used to. Wouldn't you feel moved at all? Would you simply let the accident happen anyway just to try to keep the future unchanged, even though it's not "your" world?
Apr 2, 2012 5:31 PM
Apr 2012
Riotnoob said:
Loved the episode and the return of ninth, and the build up to the finale's got me on my toes. However, I don't really understand Yuki's animosity towards the 2nd world Second (the one who leapt back in time as a God to repeat the game), but his love towards the parallel world Yunos. Forget about sympathy for making her go bat-sh** crazy for years in solitude after losing literally everyone, but isn't Second's intention to be "one" with Yuki? Why is she trying to kill him to do this?

If someone could kindly explain, please post the response on my wall. Thanks, and can't wait to see next week's MN.

The Yuno that leapt back in time is the original Yuno – the first Yuno. The real second Yuno died before she even knew what hit her. Also, she's trying to kill Yukki because only one person can become god, so they can't both be alive, and Yukki can't kill her. So she's trying to kill him to repeat the game over and over to be with his copies forever – to her, those copies are the same Yukki.

The thing that I don't get is... she became god once already, and she leapt to a 3rd world – the 2nd world is destroyed anyway. All she would need to do is to join forces with Yukki and convince him that keeping playing the game is useless for that very reason, and then assist someone else winning the game in the 3rd world. That way, the balance in the 3rd world wouldn't be a problem, and even though the game of the 2nd world would keep running forever, they could just ignore it.
Deus_Ex_DiabolusApr 2, 2012 5:42 PM
Apr 2, 2012 7:15 PM

Aug 2009
Yup, Ninth is so cool. Yukki's determination to save 3rd world Yuno is cool too.
It's nice to see Tsubaki and MurMur's segment~
I wonder if there's a possibility they will animate Mirai Nikki Paradox...

Great episode, as usual.
Apr 2, 2012 7:22 PM

Sep 2011
Return of Ninth.
I suddenly felt something warm in my pants.
Apr 3, 2012 12:21 AM

Jul 2009
MINENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2012 1:40 AM

Oct 2011
lx said:
It's almost like, what if Madoka was a dumbass and Homura was a crazy bitch, and you get Mirai Nikki.

I do find that they're trying to stretch the content to fill the episodes though. The pace seemed relatively slow, and there were certain flashbacks which I felt a little repetitive and unnecessary.

LOL! xD

And I couldn't agree more.
Apr 3, 2012 5:12 AM
Dec 2007
Great episode. I finally see a reason to watch the adaptation when you've already read the manga : the ending's pace. In the original, the conclusion was very quick and left some things unresolved, seems like it won't be the case here. But to endure the first 22 or so episodes and their shitty direction and animation just to get here... I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Just read the manga.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Apr 3, 2012 7:16 AM

Aug 2010
Finally, Minene is back, I've been waiting for this! What can I say? Lots of scenes with my two favorite characters; Yukiteru completely in love with Yuno; enjoyed every second of the episode. 5/5.
Apr 3, 2012 9:54 AM

Mar 2008
Its annoying that Minene doesnt understand that second world and third world are as real as the first because they have the same past -____- give that dumb bitch a science book

Sir_Lexa said:
Degree said:

he stabbed her on accident and he was doing that stuff because he thought it was what was best for everyone so hes more of an idiot than anything
Apr 3, 2012 11:33 AM

Sep 2011
MFW people are defending a terrible character like Yukki.

[center]
Apr 3, 2012 12:33 PM

Jul 2010
Minene, Ninth is back again? Didn't expect that.

I wonder how the future's going to change. Yukiteru should really make up his mind about who to save man.

Apr 3, 2012 2:06 PM

Nov 2011
YAY 9th!!!

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Apr 3, 2012 3:01 PM

May 2008
"Yuno...you've gone insane!"

Wow. Just...wow. How could a single human be so fucking slow?
Apr 3, 2012 5:19 PM

Mar 2011
Murmur's counseling this episode was the best
Yuno's mom: "I'm a house wife and my husband is returning home late at night"
Murmur:" then go watch some tv"
!!! Best advice I've ever heard
------
Wish yuno's past was explained a little better but I'm happy yuki changed the past and manned up this episode
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Apr 3, 2012 6:12 PM
Dec 2007
BossTheKid said:
Murmur's counseling this episode was the best
Yuno's mom: "I'm a house wife and my husband is returning home late at night"
Murmur:" then go watch some tv"
!!! Best advice I've ever heard
------
Wish yuno's past was explained a little better but I'm happy yuki changed the past and manned up this episode
Wasn't it already pretty clear by now. Her parents had insane expectations of her and they took their frustrations out on her treating her like shit partly because she wasn't even their real daughter. We saw this in separate episodes. I think we got more than enough on Yuno's backstory to make a good observation on how she got so twisted and insane.

Apr 3, 2012 7:59 PM

Dec 2011
Degree said:

It doesn't matter what a "father" is if he's an absolute douchebag. If you payed attention to the father as a character, no "happy family" could end up existing. Yukki's love for him is just despicable. To think that he would forgive him for whatever he did because his father mentioned that fucking repeated line about "seeing the stars" makes me hate both of them even more.

traed said:
he stabbed her on accident and he was doing that stuff because he thought it was what was best for everyone so hes more of an idiot than anything

No he didn't. The father held a knife in his hand after leaving four people in a collapsing tower to die(including his own son, whom he took a parachute from might i add) and thought "wow my former wife is a bitch!" and killed her.

How anyone could defend Yukki and his father as characters is astonishing.
Apr 3, 2012 10:38 PM

Jun 2009
Unahim said:

For me, "realism" in these aspects of a character for 26 episodes of a anime make for a annoying-to-watch character, which is even worse when said character is the main.

Still lovin' the anime either way though.
Apr 4, 2012 7:27 AM

Apr 2010
9th being alive makes me really happy, but I don't like where the story is going. I am guessing I am not going to like the ending of this series. I hate that whole endless amount worlds that are the same one over and over again and then jumping from world to world. 3/5
Apr 4, 2012 1:56 PM

Aug 2011
Ha! Helpfult 'advice' at the end Murmur!

Great to see Minene back and more badass than ever.
Apr 4, 2012 4:30 PM
Mar 2012
Skelington said:

It doesn't matter what a "father" is if he's an absolute douchebag. If you payed attention to the father as a character, no "happy family" could end up existing. Yukki's love for him is just despicable. To think that he would forgive him for whatever he did because his father mentioned that fucking repeated line about "seeing the stars" makes me hate both of them even more.

I paid enough attention. He got in debt and was controlled by money and his own selfishness. Do I think it's good he killed his former wife? No. But in theory, if you could create a reality where your family could endure a happy life, you would. The only thing I agree with is Yukki blocking out how his father killed his mother that quickly.

Skelington said:

No he didn't. The father held a knife in his hand after leaving four people in a collapsing tower to die(including his own son, whom he took a parachute from might i add) and thought "wow my former wife is a bitch!" and killed her.

How anyone could defend Yukki and his father as characters is astonishing.

It is inexcusable, but it's not like he "wanted" to do it like you are trying to say.

As characters? They have done great for what they were meant to do. Morally incorrect? Sure. Stupid? Sure. It's realistic to some extent.
Apr 4, 2012 6:00 PM

Aug 2007
The surprise, 9th is back. I didn't expect this.

Now, a third world, the next two chapters will be so interesting.
Apr 4, 2012 10:59 PM

Oct 2010
Deus Ex Machina much?
Still, I'm happy 9th is back.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 20, 2011

284 by coldnails »»
Mar 23, 11:39 AM

» Is she GooD or just obsessed

rishamr - Mar 20

26 by Pendragon572 »»
Mar 23, 1:25 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 15, 2012

266 by owonism »»
Mar 6, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 18, 2011

172 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 24, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 6, 2011

302 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 24, 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.