Forum Settings
Forums

Anime of Little Busters! Officially Announced [Update Apr 3]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 2, 2012 8:08 AM

Feb 2008
dtshyk said:
He said the quality of the trailer was not high because Visual Arts themselves made the animation using image sequences sent from the production studio.

Hah, knew it. I think everyone can stop complaining about the animation now and drawing conclusions since it's just promotional material that isn't representative of the anime at all.
Apr 2, 2012 8:25 AM

Aug 2011
dtshyk said:
Updated on April 3rd
The President of Visual Arts announced in his twitter account that the cast of Little Busters anime hasn't been fixed yet but the

Fingers crossed it's the same seiyuu from the VN.

anime will be aired not so far in the future.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, like this part, really.
Apr 2, 2012 8:54 AM

Feb 2012
Looking forward to this i love Kyo-Ani And Key <3
Apr 2, 2012 9:00 AM

Aug 2011
Niqhtmarez said:
Looking forward to this i love Kyo-Ani And Key <3

Even though no studio has been announced yet, it's safe to say it is not KyoAni.
Apr 2, 2012 9:52 AM

Apr 2009
Oh please keep the VAs from the game! I've even gotten used to Riki's high-pitched voice!

Apr 2, 2012 10:09 AM

Dec 2011
Yahooo...

Waiting...tick,tock,tick,tock... Can't wait anymore...
Apr 2, 2012 10:11 AM
Dec 2011
cant wait for another key anime
Apr 2, 2012 10:23 AM

Nov 2010
dtshyk said:
Updated on April 3rd
He said the quality of the trailer was not high because Visual Arts themselves made the animation using image sequences sent from the production studio.

Good. Now I can rest peacefully until the staff and studio announcement. Fanboys, take a rest.
Apr 2, 2012 10:28 AM

Aug 2011
zeroyuki92 said:
dtshyk said:
Updated on April 3rd

Good. Now I can rest peacefully until the staff and studio announcement. Fanboys, take a rest.

I can't rest though, I have to watch the PV some more.
Apr 2, 2012 10:35 AM

Dec 2011
mitch3315 said:
zeroyuki92 said:
dtshyk said:
Updated on April 3rd

Well I watched it so many times that I got bored...
Apr 2, 2012 10:37 AM

Apr 2012
just found out today from a claiming animator from kyoto animation in a small japan BBS (found through random diggings in the web)

"the plans for little busters! is already done 2 yrs ago but there is some kind of conflict of plans or misunderstanding between visual keys and kyoani on production so the greenlit for production is delayed so much. another reason is due to priority production on "high market value" animes like k-on! (! and the movie) and haruhi movie."

not necessarily true (for me) but he is right so far on every "on work" spoilers he has leaked like k-on!! movie. he leaked it 2 months away before the official news announcement. same with haruhi movie. EDIT: he leaked about plans on little busters anime 2 yrs ago too.

EDIT: oooh... cannot found... he deleted what he post.
MasterPogiApr 2, 2012 10:40 AM
Apr 2, 2012 10:46 AM

Aug 2011
akutasame94 said:
mitch3315 said:
zeroyuki92 said:
dtshyk said:
Updated on April 3rd

Well I watched it so many times that I got bored...

I've lost count of how many times I've watched it, and every time I watch it I HNNG without fail.
Apr 2, 2012 11:34 AM

Nov 2010
KamijouShinto said:
just found out today from a claiming animator from kyoto animation in a small japan BBS (found through random diggings in the web)

"the plans for little busters! is already done 2 yrs ago but there is some kind of conflict of plans or misunderstanding between visual keys and kyoani on production so the greenlit for production is delayed so much. another reason is due to priority production on "high market value" animes like k-on! (! and the movie) and haruhi movie."

not necessarily true (for me) but he is right so far on every "on work" spoilers he has leaked like k-on!! movie. he leaked it 2 months away before the official news announcement. same with haruhi movie. EDIT: he leaked about plans on little busters anime 2 yrs ago too.

When I just want to took a glimpse of this thread before a good night sleep, you post this. Geez, don't make my hope rose again, you~ >.<

*this is the first positive gossip towards keyxkyoani reunion that I read.

I guess I just have to stop visiting this thread before 10th April for my own health.
Apr 2, 2012 11:55 AM

Aug 2010
I'm glad I was wrong about the leak being a troll. Now I have to finish the game.
dtshyk said:

It says "The mission will start this autumn."

Here's finger's crossed. ^_^

Apr 2, 2012 12:27 PM

Apr 2012
zeroyuki92 said:
KamijouShinto said:

When I just want to took a glimpse of this thread before a good night sleep, you post this. Geez, don't make my hope rose again, you~ >.<

*this is the first positive gossip towards keyxkyoani reunion that I read.

I guess I just have to stop visiting this thread before 10th April for my own health.

well the guy i'm talking about is the one raising our hopes up... by the way i still remember his name and it was in ANN... he is damn legit kyoto animation animator... his name is taichii ogawa and is one of key animators of haruhi suzumiya movie
Apr 2, 2012 9:26 PM

Jan 2010
if its not KyoAni..I hope its PA Works!
Apr 2, 2012 11:47 PM

Nov 2010
Yes^^
Apr 3, 2012 6:39 AM

Aug 2009
From the animation style, it's definitely not Kyoto Animation, no matter how much I wish for that. >:

It doesn't look like PA Works either. It lacks PA's bright colors (I would also like to comment on the smoothness of animation as well, but since this was made using image sequences, I can't say much about this ^^;)

I felt that it seems more like White Fox, the studio that did Rewrite's second opening.

A-1 is a possibility as well, since A-1 wasn't a studio with much of a recognizable style.

But if it's not Kyoto Animation, I can't really say I'm looking forward to this as much. If it doesn't exceed KyoAni's standard (which actually had some room for improvement as well), I'll be so disappointed. ._.

Oh but, what the heck. Little Busters! For The Win~!!
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Apr 3, 2012 6:46 AM

May 2008
Well just wait and see on the 10th of april.

this whole debate is getting annoying as key themselves are annoying right now.
Apr 3, 2012 6:53 AM
Dec 2007
earthfairys said:
From the animation style, it's definitely not Kyoto Animation, no matter how much I wish for that. >:

It doesn't look like PA Works either. It lacks PA's bright colors (I would also like to comment on the smoothness of animation as well, but since this was made using image sequences, I can't say much about this ^^;)

I felt that it seems more like White Fox, the studio that did Rewrite's second opening.

A-1 is a possibility as well, since A-1 wasn't a studio with much of a recognizable style.

But if it's not Kyoto Animation, I can't really say I'm looking forward to this as much. If it doesn't exceed KyoAni's standard (which actually had some room for improvement as well), I'll be so disappointed. ._.

Don't let the trailer trick you, Key admitted that they themselves made the trailer based on preliminary material they had around. It's not the official trailer from the animation studio, it was done by Key themselves. However they do have an animation studio on board already, they just don't have an official trailer from said studio yet.

Also, the official cast hasn't been selected yet. Hopefully the statement that "they are trying their utmost to fulfill the fans' wishes" means they are trying to keep as many of te original staff on board (always a hard job for a VN). And I wonder who will get the role of Naoe Riki...sure as hell won't be the same that did it last time otherwise I don't see it gong down well, especially since she'd be doing both the Main character, the main heroine AND the main heroine's rival. That'd be awkward.
Leon-GunApr 3, 2012 7:01 AM

Apr 3, 2012 7:25 AM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
Don't let the trailer trick you, Key admitted that they themselves made the trailer based on preliminary material they had around. It's not the official trailer from the animation studio, it was done by Key themselves. However they do have an animation studio on board already, they just don't have an official trailer from said studio yet.

Also, the official cast hasn't been selected yet. Hopefully the statement that "they are trying their utmost to fulfill the fans' wishes" means they are trying to keep as many of te original staff on board (always a hard job for a VN). And I wonder who will get the role of Naoe Riki...sure as hell won't be the same that did it last time otherwise I don't see it gong down well, especially since she'd be doing both the Main character, the main heroine AND the main heroine's rival. That'd be awkward.

Wait, I've heard about it using image sequences 'received from the animation studio', but if this actually not something from the studio...... So this means that the trailer is actually a 'fake'?

Oh god, so this does make it an Aprils' Fool joke after all. x__x

But, well, the fact that they are keeping silent about the animation studio probably means that it's not KyoAni. I mean, keeping that a secret wouldn't really surprise anyone. ^^;

Anyways, I was thinking that a possible voice actor for Riki would be Yonaga Tsubasa (he's always doing soft-spoken/girly characters), but I get the feeling that they might be choosing the voice through an audition or something, if they really are changing it. =/
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Apr 3, 2012 7:35 AM

Aug 2011
earthfairys said:

Wait, I've heard about it using image sequences 'received from the animation studio', but if this actually not something from the studio...... So this means that the trailer is actually a 'fake'?

Oh god, so this does make it an Aprils' Fool joke after all. x__x

But, well, the fact that they are keeping silent about the animation studio probably means that it's not KyoAni. I mean, keeping that a secret wouldn't really surprise anyone. ^^;

Anyways, I was thinking that a possible voice actor for Riki would be Yonaga Tsubasa (he's always doing soft-spoken/girly characters), but I get the feeling that they might be choosing the voice through an audition or something, if they really are changing it. =/

The trailer was made by Key using material sent from whichever studio is currently animating it, hardly a fake trailer.
Apr 3, 2012 9:38 AM

Nov 2009
KamijouShinto said:

This gives me hope! However, I am wary of things I read on the internet that aren't official announcements. From reading pages and pages of speculation, I've come to the conclusion that none of us will know anything until April 10th. Ooooh, only a week away~

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Apr 3, 2012 10:29 AM

Apr 2010
Leon-Gun said:
earthfairys said:

Why would it be awkward? The voices all sound different.
Apr 3, 2012 12:32 PM
Dec 2007
Solkiskey said:

Why would it be awkward? The voices all sound different.
Sasami and Rin yeah, but Rin and Riki were actually pretty bloody similar. Besides, you know how many lines she would have to do if they give her all three roles? That's overworking. I see her taking back the Rin and Sasami roles but RIki will likely be taken by someone else. I expect the actor to be female though, Riki just has that little boy look that can only fit a female seiyuu (the same way characters like Edward Elric are voiced by women).

And it wouldn't be awkward for her to voice a lot of dialogue between three charaters she herself voices? It's actually not very noticeable in the game because Riki is only voiced in small portions of Refrain and in the baseball and fighting minigames and that's it.

Apr 3, 2012 2:50 PM

Sep 2010
WOAH!
Great news!!!
Little Busters is my favorite game ever.
And it finally will get an Anime Adaptation :D
It would be awesome if Luminous Arc got an Anime Adaptation too. (My second favorite Game, specially the 3 Eyes)
Apr 3, 2012 5:12 PM

Aug 2011
At least they know to use one of the best production studios for this baby.
Apr 3, 2012 6:08 PM

Nov 2010
dtshyk said:
According to the official website of Visual Arts, the anime of Little Busters! was officially announced.

Little Busters! anime official website
Trailer (Youtube)

Note: This news is not an April fool's joke since Visual Arts posted the information specifically on March 31st.

Source: Visual Arts official website

Update Apr 2nd
Mangaka Zen, the author of Little Busters! Ecstacy complained that she had been preparing for the April Fool's joke of "Little Nya-sters" anime but Dengeki's premature leak spoiled her effort.

Zen's joke illustration of "Little Nya-sters" anime It says "The mission will start this autumn."

She said, "Yeah you're right. They leaked the information! I sacrificed myself to prepare the joke but our plan was completely ruined. It's so funny huh? You can ridicule me! Hahaha! (sob)"

Source: Zen's official website

Updated on April 3rd
The President of Visual Arts announced on his twitter account that the cast of Little Busters anime hasn't been fixed yet but the anime will be aired not so far in the future. He didn't reveal the production studio but he said the producers have been under tremendous pressure since they are aware of the high expectation of the fans. He said the quality of the trailer was not high because Visual Arts themselves made the animation using image sequences sent from the production studio.

Source: Baba's twitter account

Little Busters! on MAL

Better late than never. Never played the game, but I love the music, and art style.
Apr 3, 2012 7:07 PM

Dec 2010
This will go straight into my favourites.
Apr 3, 2012 7:16 PM

Apr 2012
wow rumor goes on the BBS with even Kud Wafter get animated as an extra ep (just like clannad kyou chapter and tomoyo after got animated)
Apr 3, 2012 7:40 PM

Aug 2011
KamijouShinto said:
wow rumor goes on the BBS with even Kud Wafter get animated as an extra ep (just like clannad kyou chapter and tomoyo after got animated)

Do want, so badly.

However, how could they animate a spin-off novel in one episode? It would be like trying to have Tomoyo After as a single episode special.
Apr 3, 2012 7:48 PM

Apr 2012
mitch3315 said:
KamijouShinto said:

Do want, so badly.

However, how could they animate a spin-off novel in one episode? It would be like trying to have Tomoyo After as a single episode special.

based on my own understanding in the posts in that BBS it looks like it... compressing all "arc" or even a novel to 1 episode. but since little busters! could be 2 cour AKA 22 episodes maybe 2 then the last one an OVA
MasterPogiApr 3, 2012 7:51 PM
Apr 3, 2012 11:20 PM

Aug 2011
KamijouShinto said:
mitch3315 said:
KamijouShinto said:

Do want, so badly.

based on my own understanding in the posts in that BBS it looks like it... compressing all "arc" or even a novel to 1 episode. but since little busters! could be 2 cour AKA 22 episodes maybe 2 then the last one an OVA

It would need more than 22 episodes to do any justice to the story.
Apr 4, 2012 1:49 AM
Dec 2007
mitch3315 said:
KamijouShinto said:
mitch3315 said:
KamijouShinto said:

Do want, so badly.

It would need more than 22 episodes to do any justice to the story.
Agreed. ANd Kud Wafter is extremely small, much smaller than Tomoyo After. They already proved they could compress a route into one episode at least with adequate (although rushed) results so it can be done.

Apr 4, 2012 6:41 AM

Apr 2010
I don't really care about Kud Wafter since Kud is just an annoying brat, but I hope they don't rush the TV series.
Apr 4, 2012 7:00 AM

Dec 2010
Solkiskey said:
I don't really care about Kud Wafter since Kud is just an annoying brat, but I hope they don't rush the TV series.

Kud is the best.

Wafu~
Apr 4, 2012 7:48 AM

Apr 2012
SilencedSoul said:
Solkiskey said:

Kud is the best.

Wafu~

agree... kud is the cutest too... wafu!!!

oh! all i find in that japanese bbs is just a rumor since it didnt came from that kyoani animator im talking about.

but, if there's smoke, there is fire.

edit--- i checked back today to copy the link but the thread containing all of the post on little busters! in that japanese bbs was deleted and cant be found as of today. my opinion is it was pulled because of various real info leaks.
MasterPogiApr 4, 2012 7:58 AM
Apr 4, 2012 7:55 AM

Aug 2011
SilencedSoul said:
Solkiskey said:

Kud is the best.

Wafu~

Kud is good and all (let's be honest, so is every other character) but Rin is clearly the best female, Masato is obviously the best character though.
Apr 4, 2012 7:57 AM

Nov 2009
I agree that Rin is the best female in the game but I do believe that Kyousuke is the best male character in the game with Masato in a close second place =)
Apr 4, 2012 8:12 AM

Dec 2010
mitch3315 said:
SilencedSoul said:
Solkiskey said:

Kud is the best.

Wafu~

Kud is good and all (let's be honest, so is every other character) but Rin is clearly the best female, Masato is obviously the best character though.

I can agree with that, I guess. Masato is definitely the best character, those who disagree can't handle his muscles.
Apr 4, 2012 8:15 AM

Aug 2011
Riptos said:
I agree that Rin is the best female in the game but I do believe that Kyousuke is the best male character in the game with Masato in a close second place =)

I dare you to watch this video and tell me Masato isn't the best.

Apr 4, 2012 8:45 AM

Nov 2009
Hehe I've done the muscle festival but I just think Kyousuke by the time I finished Refrain was just the ultimate bro!

Dont get me wrong got much love for Masato, I'd love the guy as a best friend XD
Apr 4, 2012 8:51 AM

Jul 2011
It's hard to respect my rule "1 character per Anime/VN in my fav", but it would be sad for dit other to put Rin, Mio, Kud, Masato and Kyousuke in my favs x)

Mitch: My favourite "play with masato" moment is when Riki runs out of idea. yours ?
Key Fan
Apr 4, 2012 9:29 AM

Aug 2011
SIeepwalker said:

Mitch: My favourite "play with masato" moment is when Riki runs out of idea. yours ?

I love them all, my man love for Masato knows no bounds, no homo. Ok, maybe a little homo
mitch3315Apr 4, 2012 9:33 AM
Apr 4, 2012 9:44 AM

Jul 2011
(Very very very very very very little spoiler of the LB visual novel)
=> http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/14/1333557794-BrosbeforeHoes.jpg
hell yeah.
Key Fan
Apr 4, 2012 7:54 PM

Dec 2009
mitch3315 said:
SilencedSoul said:
Solkiskey said:

Kud is the best.

Wafu~

I beg to disagree with all of ya. Haruchin is the best girl of them all. But I agree Masato is one of the greatest characters of Little Busters and the best friend Riki could have.
Apr 4, 2012 8:26 PM
Dec 2007
Linkark07 said:
mitch3315 said:
SilencedSoul said:
Solkiskey said:

Kud is the best.

Wafu~

I beg to disagree with all of ya. Haruchin is the best girl of them all. But I agree Masato is one of the greatest characters of Little Busters and the best friend Riki could have.
Harucchin is a polarizing girl, I'm sure she has as many haters as she has fans (not to mention her route is so bloody sadistic I ended up acquiring an extreme hate of kanata to the point not even Kanata's new route was able to win me over). But I've always liked the slightly mischievous character. And I'm still unsure what some people hate of Kud and her route.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

70 by dodoxdo97 »»
1 hour ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 10 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
8 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.