MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroyukihime's real name?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Accel World »» Kuroyukihime's real name?

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
06-09-12, 4:41 AM

Hmm, I think it's just Yuki..

06-09-12, 7:07 AM

akira25ysai said:
^Asuna and Kirito?? who're they??|

Sword Art Online main hero and heroine. Check top novels, it's on second place, right after Fate/Zero.
Those novels got same time setting as accel world, but different time frame.
So there is speculation that they might be Kuroyuki parents, but it's very unlikely, as I said.

06-09-12, 8:06 AM

DarkDeed said:
akira25ysai said:

Sword Art Online main hero and heroine. Check top novels, it's on second place, right after Fate/Zero.
So there is speculation that they might be Kuroyuki parents, but it's very unlikely, as I said.
Kawahara said on the vol10 afterwords of AW that SAO and AW don't take place in the same universe.

06-09-12, 11:42 AM

Her real name is also Ruri Gokou
Sick Bro

06-09-12, 6:29 PM

belatkuro said:
Kawahara said on the vol10 afterwords of AW that SAO and AW don't take place in the same universe.

Now it's all cleared out. Good, good.
By the way, about her name. I think her real name writes as kuroyukihime, but the way of reading is different.

06-09-12, 10:08 PM

DarkDeed said:
akira25ysai said:

ne, do SAO and AW have the same author??.. BTW, Thnx for the info :D

06-10-12, 1:58 AM

^It's this guy.

06-10-12, 3:01 AM

He should had put his avatar instead of real picture of himself lol

Off topic
edit:I was really hoping that he can be more confident of his voice, since i think that his Voice as Tin writer is not really bad.
Well, anyway.In BD version, the VA for tin writer will change to a more professional VA.( his voice include in BD version also....you can switch between both )
Modified by MorningGlory, 06-10-12, 3:17 AM

06-11-12, 6:06 AM

@belatkuro thnx!.. somehow, I think AW and SOA is related.. I've gotta read SOA..xD maybe I can find some clues about Kuroyukihime..

06-11-12, 10:11 AM

MorningGlory said:
He should had put his avatar instead of real picture of himself lol

Off topic
edit:I was really hoping that he can be more confident of his voice, since i think that his Voice as Tin writer is not really bad.
Well, anyway.In BD version, the VA for tin writer will change to a more professional VA.( his voice include in BD version also....you can switch between both )

Lol, he should just stick to short cameos like Stan Lee, not becoming the info dump character.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

06-11-12, 6:16 PM

akira25ysai said:
^Asuna and Kirito?? who're they?? Kurohime's parents?? I've read the manga but those names weren't mentioned :|

The two of the main protagonists from Sword Art Online.

06-12-12, 3:38 AM

SWO happened before the AW, and there is a short story in novel about Kirito battling Haruyuki. and this happened after a year and a half the SAO accident happened.

Kirito using a "4th generation direct link testing model" and accidentally declare battle againts Haruyuki (SilverCrow).
In the short story, He still mention about his mother and he was stilling eating the meal made by his sister.

So it's not possible that KWH is the daugther of Kirito and asuna.

Proof: http://book.sfacg.com/Novel/6204/38825/279728/(chiense raw)

As for Kuroyuki hime: her past comrade call her Satchan, but...sachiko doesn't fit as in Kanji wise

06-12-12, 7:01 AM

^Read in the afterwords there. Kawahara said that it doesn't mean that there's a connection between SAO and AW just because that crossover chapter happened.

06-13-12, 11:18 PM

Her real name is Akiyama Mio

06-14-12, 2:43 PM

Hmm... if they really can't use that nametag thing to fake their names, maybe her name really is 黒雪姫 but read in a different way than kuroyuki-hime? Like...dunno... Kokubuki Hime? ^^''

09-14-12, 6:42 PM

anyone see the resemblance or family connection? kirito and asuna are the parents of kuroyukihime?
just by googling around i found out im not the only one who think first about this too

Accel World (AW) timeline starts at 2047
Sword Art Online (SAO) timeline starts at 2022
the year gap is 25
kirito is 16 in SAO
asuna is 17 in SAO
kuroyukihime is 14 in AW
so according to those numbers kuroyukihime was born on year 2033
and asuna at that year 2033 is 28 years old

kuroyukihime's avatar is full of swords and is fast like asuna and kirito are very good at
kuroyukihime uses vopral strike on episode 23 of AW and i heard in SAO that ability is use too
kuroyukihime behaves like a boss and smart just like kirito and asuna too
kuroyukihime's hair color and eye color resembles the mixture of kirito and asuna too
SAO and AW have same author and both story have same concept of virtual reality game
and kuroyukihime's real name is still a mystery so maybe this will be a big revelation later?

09-15-12, 4:41 AM

What the... Not this one again.

09-15-12, 5:53 AM

ninjaluc79 said:
What the... Not this one again.

after reading Wikipedia about
Modified by j0x, 09-15-12, 5:57 AM

09-16-12, 2:03 AM

09-16-12, 2:25 AM

j0x said:

anyone see the resemblance or family connection? kirito and asuna are the parents of kuroyukihime?
just by googling around i found out im not the only one who think first about this too

Accel World (AW) timeline starts at 2047
Sword Art Online (SAO) timeline starts at 2022
the year gap is 25
kirito is 16 in SAO
asuna is 17 in SAO
kuroyukihime is 14 in AW
so according to those numbers kuroyukihime was born on year 2033
and asuna at that year 2033 is 28 years old

kuroyukihime's avatar is full of swords and is fast like asuna and kirito are very good at
kuroyukihime uses vopral strike on episode 23 of AW and i heard in SAO that ability is use too
kuroyukihime behaves like a boss and smart just like kirito and asuna too
kuroyukihime's hair color and eye color resembles the mixture of kirito and asuna too
SAO and AW have same author and both story have same concept of virtual reality game
and kuroyukihime's real name is still a mystery so maybe this will be a big revelation later?

And to add on top of that, the Nerve Gear system from SAO was blatantly mentioned in the previous episode of Accel World.
If you also read the SAO LNs, if you pay close enough attention the technology starts to mirror that of neurolinkers as the story progresses. There's also reference to the "Acceleration of Human sense, etc. etc." the makes AW possible.
So yeah...maybe the Author wants to keep worlds separate. But he's doing pretty crappy job at it.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices