Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 29, 2012 11:00 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Airing about 30 mins. late.

The guy's bored, and his sister is going out to onsen for Girls Only Special.

lol @ her talk about what her brother said when meeting her friends. And British cousin of sempai is here with sempai group! So it's during test time??

Childhood friend is also here (it's about the weight)... Classmate and class rep. girls , too. Everyone's enjoying onsen in their own time, and getting into the same onsen later. Those who don't have big breasts left behind, but gradually left.

lol @ sister's breast on big chest of kouhai talk most of time. Childhood friend girl is at fish onsen and lol @ wanting fishes to eat her fat! Two girls (one of them are stalker girl) staring each other... and ended up chatting together. Wow, so many strange onsen. lol @ teacher there, who is in "getting young".

Guys spending together watching video of their interest. He got sneezed when the girls were talking about him!!

She got him souvenir, which made him shining after getting in with that powder!! And he got completely changed!! He wants to either burn or bury what he likes!! lol~

I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 29, 2012 11:48 AM

Jul 2010
Man, the amount of teasing in this episode was staggering. Not expecting many changes when the BD/DVD is released. Maybe a few butt shots and less steam.
Mar 29, 2012 12:24 PM

Oct 2010
This episode is what most likely fans wanted to know about the girls: their bodies, shapes and breasts sizes better seen than before. That being said there was some object blocking and steam but I doubt there shall be changes. I mean you could see all of Sae's breast practically but was left mainly blank so I doubt they will put any details in this series.

The teasing was fine. I did have a few laughs with Miya/Ayatsuji and Kaoru with the foot massages and WTF @ teachers dilemma in that steam bath. Hilarious really. Well Sae was the best in this episode. Her breast can't be beaten even by the other girls although Jessica was appealing too.

This totally pushed out the fan service but like other shows it was really decent and not overblown. Whatever was that shit Miya brought it sure tends to make you into some Super Playboy a la DNA square. I am 100% sure it was to parody:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/563/DNA%C2%B2
specifically this guy:
http://myanimelist.net/character/6834/Junta_Momonari
people might not know but I do since it's old school that anime.
Regardless it's some sort weird shit if it does that to Junichi. Might edit later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 29, 2012 2:50 PM

Jul 2011
Didn't care much for the episode; enjoyable series overall. Minimal development, but the romance is nice, it's a feel-good ending usually; would have been much better if the series revolved around plain lovey-dovey, fan-service interaction between the main guy and the girls, rather than a central melodrama.
mdzMar 29, 2012 9:31 PM
Mar 29, 2012 4:17 PM

May 2011
Very enjoyable episode, seeing all the girls at the onsen and enjoying themselves. I lol'd that Manaka (from Tea club) was in a wet suit instead of a towel xD. Yay we got to see Risa as well, I found it funny that her and Keiko coincidentally had a conversation with each other. If you guys may not know Risa and Keiko are voiced by the same seiyuu (Mai Kadowaki). Junichi and Umehara getting the forever alone song playing while at his house.

It seems in Miya's arc, all the girls have somewhat feelings now for Junichi except for Haruka (since it was not directed or explained). Which is a growing development in Miya's arc from last season, which at the time the girls considered Junichi a good trusting friend imo.

Overall an entertaining episode :)

5/5
Mr_DaftPunkMar 29, 2012 11:31 PM

Mar 29, 2012 8:27 PM

Nov 2008
Well, fanservice episode. It was funny too. Good after arcs overall.
8/10
Mar 29, 2012 8:50 PM
Oct 2010
I love Amagami so much. 10/10

Fanservice was just like others, They are all either beach or osen!
Mar 29, 2012 9:06 PM

Nov 2011
LOL, I'm sure this episode made a lot fans happy cause I am. Funny way to conclude the series and I can't complain. I mean, an onsen?

Let the fan-service begin!

Great to see Jessica again tbh.

I swear to God that Miya will marry a girl some day. Anyways, funny way to end the series. I'm satisfied. 8/10 sup.
Mar 29, 2012 9:20 PM

Nov 2009
Is it just me that thinks that their teacher is one of the hottest women on the show?

I lol'd when the kid ran by Miya and she thought it was the sauna that did it XD;
Mar 29, 2012 9:48 PM

Jan 2011
Nice way to end the series, but no Risa arc?
Mar 29, 2012 10:04 PM

Nov 2007
Seeing all the girls from different arcs made it enjoyable. Tsukasa and Kaoru were particularly funny.

9/10 for the sequel because they did justice to Rihoko's arc. Cannot tell which would be my favourite arc. But I think Haruka and Kaoru's arcs were the two best arcs. Followed by Rihoko, Tsukasa, Ai and finally Sae. That narrator killed the arc yet again. If they wanted a Narrator, they should have used him. ;)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 29, 2012 10:21 PM

Apr 2009
hahaha.. Mai Kadowaki just did a schizophrenic self-dialogue over there with two of her characters.. overall, HNNNNGGGGH ofuro episode..

anyway, the entire sequel overall wasn't as endearing to me as with the first series.. mainly because the problems that the couples (if you take a look at how different Junichi acts every arc, he may as well be split into 6 characters) faced are among the common ways to create a short after story.. giving support to the girl but finding 3rd party obstacles along the way, establishing a previously cloudy relationship, struggling against temporary separation, doing stupid shit in their lives, more support to the girl but finding NTR and self-worth obstacles, and finally, awesome proposal (this one i find to be what i liked the most in the series, felt embarassing while watching though).. 7/10 for me..
Mar 29, 2012 10:30 PM

Dec 2011
I can't believe they have a RAMEN BATH! D: I want to bath in ramen noodles.

10/10 for me. I believe they did really well for each of these arcs once again. Would have loved to have the seen be a bit longer but Im satisfied. Haruka's arc was the best.
Mar 29, 2012 10:46 PM

Jan 2011
Well as a huge fan of Amagami SS, Plus was such a nice addition. The first season was unarguably better. But, the continuation of the relationships was something fans wanted to see and I think they did a pretty good job with it. I wasn't disappointed.

Ai's arc was my favorite arc from Amagami SS. I'd have to give this one to Haruka. Not to mention anytime Jessica speaks I can't help but smile.

I'm really going to miss Amagami. It's been a memorial ride. Be visiting it again with a rewatch for sure.
Mar 29, 2012 10:49 PM

May 2011
Riptos said:
Is it just me that thinks that their teacher is one of the hottest women on the show?
She is hott!!! Even Junichi was hypnotized by her body, when she was scolding him inside the teacher's lounge in Nansaki's arc. That's also why many of us including myself wanted a Takahashi-sensei arc D':

Mar 29, 2012 11:01 PM

Mar 2011
Great end, loved Ai, Ayatsuji's and I actually liked Morishima's arc as well.
ZexuJun 27, 2013 12:09 AM
Courtesy of Paul
Mar 30, 2012 12:08 AM
Mar 2012
okie dokie! was surprised to see at the end of opening that the guy was video taping mia in the other 11 episodes they didn't show that. anyways gonna miss watching this. hopefully there will be ova or something
soupmanMar 30, 2012 12:15 AM
Mar 30, 2012 12:34 AM

Sep 2008
so..no risa arc, well at least she spoke.
over all i loved all arcs (well except the sae arc, i liked the original one, but not this one,last place for me)
but the haruka arc deserved my admiration! i wont forguet how juuichi confesed like a boss!
then in order would be
1-haruka
2-tsukasa
3-ai/kaoru (can´t decide)
5-rihoko
6-sae/miya(liked the fanservice, but nothing about her, like her ova)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 30, 2012 12:38 AM
Aug 2011
Kind of a pointless fanservice addition but it was entertaining enough. This season overall was nice, it wasn't very long per arc but honestly it kind of just felt like the cherry on top to all of their stories. It was nice to see their relationships develop further.
Mar 30, 2012 12:56 AM

Jun 2011
Well i was sad that there wasn't a Risa arc this season but at least the tons of fanservice compensated for it big time. Well Amagami has been an enjoyable ride and i will surely miss it. 9/10
ArcanaTraceMar 30, 2012 7:55 AM
Mar 30, 2012 1:09 AM

Dec 2010
Laid back episode, i consider last episode the true "finale" but this wasn't bad, kinda like a special; all and all it was a really good season, a enjoyable sequel.
Mar 30, 2012 1:13 AM

Aug 2010
ArcanaTrace said:
Well i was sad that there wasn't a Risa arc this season but at least the tons of fanservice compensated for it big time

Yeah I was hoping for some Risa screentime, the episode was ok I guess but I couldn't care less about the fanservice
Mar 30, 2012 1:43 AM

Jun 2011
It's over...again but this time way too soon
Mar 30, 2012 1:47 AM

Jan 2011
and So it ends with the forever alone episode(aka Fanservice of everyone at a Onsen) was nice and all i guess enjoyed it more then i thought i would was a good season overall hope to see more SS in the future with new girls!.

8/10.
Mar 30, 2012 1:57 AM

Aug 2009
Meh. A Risa arc would be better, even though it was an okay episode.
Mar 30, 2012 2:23 AM

Oct 2010
Dimentioluc said:
Meh. A Risa arc would be better, even though it was an okay episode.
I was thinking the OVA extra will be about that. It would totally, no matter how many times I think after showing Risa in this episode, not to do a conclusive arc of her. Fans would RAGE otherwise. So I fully hope to see her in that OVA.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 30, 2012 2:33 AM
Jun 2011
so sad :S dont want the serie to end.
Mar 30, 2012 3:18 AM

Sep 2010
Rather Enjoyable Episode.......

Boob Teasing
Mar 30, 2012 4:40 AM
Apr 2010
Risa - yes please!! Also, some good fanservice for all the girls. Seems like this episode was aired instead of an "Onsen" OVA that MAL has listed before (it's deleted now).
Mar 30, 2012 4:42 AM

Aug 2010
Well, that was a lot of fun.
Mar 30, 2012 5:28 AM

Jan 2010
Great to see Risa again. <3 My favorite character of the show~ but it's sad that she didn't get her own arc. :c Anyway, this felt more like a special than final ep but it was okay~
Mar 30, 2012 7:11 AM

May 2011
Oh yeah, fanservice FTW!
Mar 30, 2012 7:41 AM
Apr 2011
I wonder if there will be a season 3...I want Hibiki arc!!! Let's buy the BD/DVD set and Amagami goods to help convince AIC and Enterbrain to create another season!!!
Mar 30, 2012 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
More of a special episode than a final one but okay regardless

The first season set the standard too high for me for this second season so it wasn't as good still a good 7-8/10 overall :)

I might be one of the few who don't want a 3rd season :L
Mar 30, 2012 8:45 AM
Jul 2010
A third season would be awesome. More Haruka please.
But honestly it probably won't happen because there's not much to do. Every arc has a proper conclusion already...
Mar 30, 2012 9:56 AM
Dec 2007
Obviously the least interesting ep of the second season. For the rest... well, it was pretty much the same as season one, with some arcs more interesting than others. 7/10

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 30, 2012 10:10 AM

Dec 2010
Ambushes said:
A third season would be awesome. More Haruka please.
But honestly it probably won't happen because there's not much to do. Every arc has a proper conclusion already...

This, i mean they could do a ever after kind of take, like when they are married and such but in all honesty it wouldn't feel like Amagami anymore so i think its best to end it here.
Mar 30, 2012 10:15 AM
Jan 2011
Boring
Mar 30, 2012 10:20 AM

Jul 2009
Lol wow, so much fanservice much XD Not really Miya's arc really, since everyone was there ... Kaoru and Tsubasa were hilarious XD Nice to see everyone though, and LOL at the bath salts Miya brought back for Junichi ... XD
Overall ... well, it was kinda like the first season I guess? 2 episodes is quite short for each girl but it was nice, nothing really spectacular but it didn't suck either :P So I'll give it the same score as the first season, 7/10
Mar 30, 2012 1:36 PM

May 2010
Yeah, I liked it. No drama, just light humor ;)
Good thing that they have showed Risa-tan aka Stalker Girl :> She needs her second own episode IMO.
Aw, okay Amagami SS+ plus. For Onsen, Sae-chan, Haruka-chan and Tsukasa-chan, I'll give you 7/10. Be glad :D
Mar 30, 2012 2:10 PM

Apr 2010
Pretty much a fan service episode with a bit of humour nothing special on that note.
Seeing Ayatsuji and Kaoru bitching against each other was nice.
Not to mention the reaction of the girls at Rihiko when she mentioned bathing with Junichi.

The series itself was pretty good tho i have to that the original series was better.
What i really liked is that they completed the Rihoko ark which was the most frustrating arc in the first season.
And the gave it a pretty good ending.
Mar 30, 2012 3:41 PM

Jan 2011
Meh episode with no new significant plot, just hot springs fan service. The real strength of season one was the exploration of the different personalities of the girls and how the relationship developed. The strength of the second season was that we got to see a bit more of our favourites. This was an ok end, but nothing special--certainly nothing to match the graduation ceremony proposal which really marked the end of the series.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 30, 2012 4:20 PM

Jun 2009
For a fanservice episode, this was really funny. Loved Kaoru and Tsukasa, also some Haruka x2 antics. I thought we won't get any Risa but she had a short scene with Kaoru's friend, that was very much welcome.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 30, 2012 4:45 PM

Sep 2008
Finally Risa makes a prominent appearance.
She needs her own anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2012 5:39 PM

Apr 2011
I liked this episode <3
Mar 30, 2012 8:41 PM

Apr 2010
I enjoyed this season a lot. It took me back to the fun of the first series and all its awesomeness. I still wish they would have saved Tsukasa for last since she is a favorite. I hated having her first. 9/10
Mar 31, 2012 5:28 AM

Jul 2009
Ippai Oppai! But overall, I liked Ayatsuji's arc and Haruka's arc the best.

I kind laugh at the guys prono view party (because fapping in groups isnt weird enough :0)

Wow at the end...thought that he fapped a bit too hard :p
Denmark-ChanMar 31, 2012 5:40 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2012 6:21 AM

Sep 2007
OrochiPL said:
I thought we won't get any Risa but she had a short scene with Kaoru's friend, that was very much welcome.
That was Kaoru's friend?

The way they animated the scene I thought she was....well you know...the girl that originally "stood up" on Junichi that xmas eve night before the whole series started?

Or not?

I need to refresh my memory again....

But aye...I was hoping they would end this as a Risa arc ending (despite it being noted as Miya's arc) but nope...they stuck with Miya at the end too...boo...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 31, 2012 7:18 AM

Jun 2009
Well, for a fanservice episode, that is certainly lackluster.
Mar 31, 2012 9:00 AM

Jul 2010
The fan service is strong in this one. Not the climax of the series I had hoped for, since that was the previous episode, but funny nonetheless. Breast enhancement bath, milk bath, ramen batch... wat. In the end Junichi got cleansed as well. xD

Very nice to see all the girls including some of the supporting characters (Kanae :3) and even Risa! =D

Overall the series was a good continuation of the first series, but nothing really too thrilling. I would have loved so see some other arcs or more development. Still, 8/10.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

81 by SilverCrono »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2012

167 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 11, 2023 5:03 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 15, 2012

92 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 10, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2012

99 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 23, 2012

90 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 5, 2023 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.