MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! »» Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

181 74.49%
4 out of 5: Liked it

38 15.64%
3 out of 5: It was OK

19 7.82%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 0.82%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 1.23%
Voters: 243

03-27-12, 9:58 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dat final episode!

Picking up from last time...it seems that poor little Hina still hasn't found out the truth :

I have to admit though. Hina is very mature for someone her age. Her parents must be very proud.

LOL @ Sora's reaction when she realized that Yuuta was holding her. Dream goal achieved.

What an interesting question there...Yuuta:

Her response:

Anyways, interesting series and now I'm going to miss Sora, Miu, Hina, Raika, and "Uncles". Tuesdays won't be the same without them again...

A well-deserved 9/10 in my estimate.

Modified by Stark700, 03-28-12, 12:29 AM

03-27-12, 12:16 PM

Perfect Ending to a very emotional rollercoaster of a series, to make things even more perfect they even move back into their old home, enough said.

10/10

*wipes tears away*

03-27-12, 1:13 PM

To make it short most filled drama in the whole series they really pump out the emotional of "Joy" and "Sadness" into this episode. Expanding the terms fully on the characters.

Some nice last moments of Sora in her bra was quite something they want us to remember. However Sora will be mostly remember as a Choir girl whom is MINES! I would surely be wild with her at her age last I remember myself of it.

Hina was THE MOE DANGER OF ALL TIMES! She earned herself over 1000s of heart being out-beaten by the sheer amount of hggggggggggnnnnnnnhhhhhh done in the whole series for her. The most WANTED FOR BREAKING HEARTS BY MOE! I had to yell that one! Serious accusation still.

Raika in the future of mangas sadly becomes a slut for Yuuta's ecchi/hentai fantasies going as far as doing the cream for cum on her shit. That sadly is having a negative effect on its fans that complain of the show catering too much towards the ecchi fandom where it should stay for family viewing whom the BDs did their best to do with no nipples added. I will try to find the link for the proof but I saw it.

Finally Miu, what can be said about her other than a JAIL BAIT TEASING GIRL. Obviously the episode 1 breast press does land in the Jail in some countries if they see it like that. Miu is totally a cock teaser no matter how I look it at and at 10 she might make very sexually excited some males of 12/13 year old. Despite that I like her mature side even though being hidden and needing polishing. It's there.

Finally the show was at most ideal. No one in Japan would do what Yuuta did. Westerns perhaps but I see it had to come by in Asia when I hear "It's a girl? GARBAGE DUMP HER! We need males." Yeah that mentality, I don't see it especially in investing time with 3 girls of all. IMO this anime is the discourage this kind of thinking but will a anime really achieve this? Can really make people think like it did with Yuuta? IDEALLY ONLY! It's up to the people to PEP up and be like Yuuta when faced with a situation like that. To raise up to his challenge even if it's one girl. They just exaggerated it in this anime with 3 of them.

So in conclusion all I can say is 8/10 to 9/10 I will leave it at that. Shame on people who think this is PEDO! Let me say it:All was done to reduce the fan service of Hina, all was done to make NOT HAVE NIPPLES! BDs don't have them. So it's a nice effort on the studio to make this more comedic than ecchi. With happiness I can tell you from the manga's point that the series is less ecchi. That's right! TV SERIES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< MANGA IN ECCHI. 100% Kudos to the studio for that effort. I will commend them on that. Might edit later.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

03-27-12, 6:58 PM

I felt so sad for Hina when they finally broke the news to her.

A great final episode to this series. I can only hope for more in the future.

03-27-12, 7:24 PM

Poor Hina :< But still, she recovered way too easily, especially for a little child.

Other than that, pretty good ending to a decent series.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.

03-27-12, 9:12 PM

So the ending doesn't imply a second season [It said Bye Bye in the last artwork scene] however it does show them moving to the original house, could they continue from where the novel left off. From what I heard the anime (all 12 episodes) basically covers only the first volume of the novel, if thats true were missing ALOT.

03-27-12, 9:18 PM
Forum Moderator
AzureRevolver said:
So the ending doesn't imply a second season [It said Bye Bye in the last artwork scene] however it does show them moving to the original house, could they continue from where the novel left off. From what I heard the anime (all 12 episodes) basically covers only the first volume of the novel, if thats true were missing ALOT.

I gotta agree, about that end. I'm hoping they continue for a second season with the other novels, I may of got bored sometimes in but overall it was a great and emotional series to watch through. I never read the novels so I'm not sure on what we're missing exactly etc. Hoping for a season 2 though; If not its a nice end :).

9/10 for me Loved it; Happy endings.

03-27-12, 9:24 PM

i'd say i'm supposed to give this an 8 on my scale.. but i'd like to give it a 9 because i really love the show and it actually has more value than most other shows in a similar genre.. dang, i think i'm giving away too many 9's at the end of this season..

03-27-12, 9:33 PM

If the relatives do help out I can see it working realistically (especially if they do indeed move into a better home.)

So overall it's been a nice anime, 8 from me.

Anyway, dunno about the manga, but Raika here is really cool. Among other things, I loved how she easily grasped what Yuuta meant when asking her to be his wife (or did she really?) while the rest remained in shock.

03-27-12, 9:38 PM

Hmm... not bad. Raika is best supporting chara.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

03-27-12, 9:43 PM

I'm not sure about that ending. I loved Hina in that last scene when she's hitting the window. XD

I loved that whole thing with Hina in the beginning. Manly tears, am I right.

03-27-12, 9:44 PM

Good anime, all the characters were great.
The scene when everyone sees Hina for her parents day was touching and overall 9/10 for meh

03-27-12, 9:49 PM

Story - 8/10 (Even though they kinda of ripped off Usagi Drop a little)
Characters - 9/10
Sound - 7/10
Animation - 8/10
Total - 8/10
Great show, hope to see another season, or an OVA.

03-27-12, 10:03 PM

Yumekichi11 said:
To make it short most filled drama in the whole series they really pump out the emotional of "Joy" and "Sadness" into this episode. Expanding the terms fully on the characters.

Some nice last moments of Sora in her bra was quite something they want us to remember. However Sora will be mostly remember as a Choir girl whom is MINES! I would surely be wild with her at her age last I remember myself of it.

Hina was THE MOE DANGER OF ALL TIMES! She earned herself over 1000s of heart being out-beaten by the sheer amount of hggggggggggnnnnnnnhhhhhh done in the whole series for her. The most WANTED FOR BREAKING HEARTS BY MOE! I had to yell that one! Serious accusation still.

Raika in the future of mangas sadly becomes a slut for Yuuta's ecchi/hentai fantasies going as far as doing the cream for cum on her shit. That sadly is having a negative effect on its fans that complain of the show catering too much towards the ecchi fandom where it should stay for family viewing whom the BDs did their best to do with no nipples added. I will try to find the link for the proof but I saw it.

Finally Miu, what can be said about her other than a JAIL BAIT TEASING GIRL. Obviously the episode 1 breast press does land in the Jail in some countries if they see it like that. Miu is totally a cock teaser no matter how I look it at and at 10 she might make very sexually excited some males of 12/13 year old. Despite that I like her mature side even though being hidden and needing polishing. It's there.

Finally the show was at most ideal. No one in Japan would do what Yuuta did. Westerns perhaps but I see it had to come by in Asia when I hear "It's a girl? GARBAGE DUMP HER! We need males." Yeah that mentality, I don't see it especially in investing time with 3 girls of all. IMO this anime is the discourage this kind of thinking but will a anime really achieve this? Can really make people think like it did with Yuuta? IDEALLY ONLY! It's up to the people to PEP up and be like Yuuta when faced with a situation like that. To raise up to his challenge even if it's one girl. They just exaggerated it in this anime with 3 of them.

So in conclusion all I can say is 8/10 to 9/10 I will leave it at that. Shame on people who think this is PEDO! Let me say it:All was done to reduce the fan service of Hina, all was done to make NOT HAVE NIPPLES! BDs don't have them. So it's a nice effort on the studio to make this more comedic than ecchi. With happiness I can tell you from the manga's point that the series is less ecchi. That's right! TV SERIES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< MANGA IN ECCHI. 100% Kudos to the studio for that effort. I will commend them on that. Might edit later.

Really, you really shouldn't say something like that when you so so obviously have no idea what in the world your talkling about. Now I know this is you and your posts are normally nonsensical anyways but... goodness please at least try not to talk out your ass .... please.

Anyways nice ending though I think I'd give the show overall 7/10 just because.
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."

03-27-12, 10:04 PM

decent show overall, a lot of the material felt like it was constantly being rehashed throughout the series. this episode in particular was great other than the creepy fat guy jerking off at hina's musical.

6/10

03-27-12, 10:09 PM
Forum Moderator
Stuartxtr7 said:
Story - 8/10 (Even though they kinda of ripped off Usagi Drop a little)
Characters - 9/10
Sound - 7/10
Animation - 8/10
Total - 8/10
Great show, hope to see another season, or an OVA.

Theres a special coming out as far as I know but thats about it xD

03-27-12, 10:11 PM
Forum Moderator
Great final episode.
Had it's share of drama, laughs and happy ending.

Was really sad to see Hina having to accept the fact their parents weren't coming back but then she's really strong to refusing to cry for Sora's and Miu's sake.

Yuuta deciding to keep the girls and their relatives finally realizing that the girls staying with him is for the best..

Then of course we have Yuuta's proposal to Raika!(Possibly it was only for that day to show Hina she has a family, unsure..) but laughed my ass off when she used the hat to accept the proposal.

Then the weirdo club pres. had a loli-overload at the musical! Oh that was funny..
Finally then the ending showing them living happily.. Well besides the fact Yuuta got locked out of his own house and Hina was banging on the door telling him to open it... Was about to cry from laughter! lol

Finally the credits showing them moving to the old house and apparently Yuuta stamping a piece of paper? Not sure if those were legal guardian documents or some contract for the house.(sadly no subs on that piece of paper)

Honestly this was a great final episode, hoping for a season 2.

Ranks around an 8-9/10 for me.

Sadly now that this is over I have no more lolis to watch. ;(
Modified by Ragix, 03-27-12, 10:30 PM
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Site & Forum Guidelines | MAL Guidelines | Report Abuse

03-27-12, 10:17 PM

i understand everyone's happy about a happy ending and all that, but realistically(not like it matters) none of those present problems went away...they're still financially and mentally exhausted
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall

03-27-12, 10:18 PM

Random Acorn song > Twinkle Twinkle

03-27-12, 10:31 PM

I'm surprised that they revealed the truth to Hina! Though she took it surprisingly well. I expected that she would be traumatized or something.

I thought Yuuta would actually give the girls to the relative, and then somehow get them back. But it looks like the girls have grown attached to Yuuta and the relatives have accepted this.

Lol at

Yuuta: Raika, will you be my wife?
Raika: *ping pong!*
Everyone else: O.o

I thought it was a marriage proposal! It turns out it's only for one day. Oh well.

Then we see the girls planning a surprise for Yuuta, very similar to the one for their real father in the first episode. I guess this symbolizes that the girls see Yuuta as a father now?

In the ending we see that they move out of the apartment and back to their old home. I'm guessing the document being signed gives Yuuta legal rights over that house?
Modified by apbiofreak, 03-27-12, 10:35 PM

Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices