MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Four-panel Manga 'Chitose Get You!!' To Be Animated
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Four-panel Manga 'Chitose Get You!!' To Be Animated

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
 
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
#1
03-26-12, 6:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4489
According to Take Shobo, Mashima Etsuya's four-panel manga "Chitose Get You!!" was announced to get an anime adaptation.

Chitose Get You!! drama CD official website

Source: Take Shobo

Chitose Get You!! on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, 06-06-12, 1:02 AM
 
#2
03-26-12, 6:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 67069
I wonder how much older.
 
#3
03-26-12, 6:17 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2024
11-years old girl in love? Well, that doesn't sound interesting for me.
 
#4
03-26-12, 6:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6729
Sounds like Kodomo no Jikan, will watch.
 
#5
03-26-12, 6:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 14477
Loli romance I'm in

Looks like from where her love interest works the guy must be 30-40.


 
#6
03-26-12, 6:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1553
"Chitose is an 11 year old girl who is madly in love with an older guy named Hiroshi."
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Seinen

No. Just no.
 
#7
03-26-12, 6:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 3289
holypoop said:
"Chitose is an 11 year old girl who is madly in love with an older guy named Hiroshi."
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Seinen

No. Just no.
This.

Why do they animate even more reasons for people to think anime is weird shit.
 
#8
03-26-12, 6:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 6729
Vudis said:
holypoop said:
"Chitose is an 11 year old girl who is madly in love with an older guy named Hiroshi."
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Seinen

No. Just no.
This.

Why do they animate even more reasons for people to think anime is weird shit.


Screw what other people think, they just miss out on the awesome lolis.
 
#9
03-26-12, 6:43 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 178
I am definitely going to watch this. The art looks a bit bland though. Of course, it's not really going to go anywhere since it's a 4koma. Not that I'd mind if it did.
 
03-26-12, 6:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2386
Vudis said:
This.

Why do they animate even more reasons for people to think anime is weird shit.


i don't know
because it sells? :>
 
03-26-12, 6:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 124
That's good news, that manga is pretty funny.

And for those concerned about the plot, believe me: the synopsis makes this manga sound much more messed up than it really is; I've read the first six chapters and the whole thing is pretty lighthearted and innocent, without any kind of ecchiness so far. Besides, the guy Chitose is in love with is clearly not interested in her in that way.
Modified by Threepwood, 03-26-12, 6:58 AM
"I know about people who talk about suffering for the common good. It's never bloody them! When you hear a man shouting "Forward, brave comrades!" you'll see he's the one behind the bloody big rock and the one wearing the only really arrow-proof helmet!"

-- Rincewind gives a speech on politics. (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)
 
03-26-12, 7:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
Threepwood said:
the synopsis makes this manga sound much more messed up than it really is

Which is nearly a universal rule. There would be so much less drama in announcement threads if people would remember that.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
03-26-12, 7:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2902
I've read the mange, it's an enjoyable piece. It is rather funny at times, so just give it a try before you give negative comments on it.
 
03-26-12, 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2357
as long as there's no ecchi I might watch this.

also, can someone tell me more lolicon series?

I know Ro Kyu Bu and Kodooe no Jikan. But does it like really sell? Loli stuff? Like 5,000 copies per Bluray/DVD disc? As it needs to sell that much to seem 'good sales' doesn't it?

I know Ro Kyu Bu sold ok but definitely not enough for another season, at least I don't think so.

and kill me baby didn't sell that well either....so can anyone tell me if it really sells?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
 
03-26-12, 7:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4759
phoenixalia said:
I know Ro Kyu Bu sold ok but definitely not enough for another season, at least I don't think so.

Roukyuubu averaged 6513, which is definitely enough for a second season for a show like that.

As for Kodomo no Jikan, it's not a huge seller but it did well enough to continue beyond the TV series into a few OVAs. I don't know how the manga sells, but well enough to go on for seven years so far. It's also quite good in terms of character and story, but that's a discussion for another time.

and kill me baby didn't sell that well either....so can anyone tell me if it really sells?

Uh, Kill Me Baby isn't lolicon by any stretch. I watched half of it and it's utterly devoid of fanservice anyway.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/
 
03-26-12, 7:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 775
count me in
Isn't she great she can turn off and on that Japanese crap like a annoying sister at a japanese restaurant.
 
03-26-12, 7:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 14477
Threepwood said:
That's good news, that manga is pretty funny.

And for those concerned about the plot, believe me: the synopsis makes this manga sound much more messed up than it really is; I've read the first six chapters and the whole thing is pretty lighthearted and innocent, without any kind of ecchiness so far. Besides, the guy Chitose is in love with is clearly not interested in her in that way.


So this is like Pucca then.


 
03-26-12, 7:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1156
Hoppy said:
Threepwood said:
That's good news, that manga is pretty funny.

And for those concerned about the plot, believe me: the synopsis makes this manga sound much more messed up than it really is; I've read the first six chapters and the whole thing is pretty lighthearted and innocent, without any kind of ecchiness so far. Besides, the guy Chitose is in love with is clearly not interested in her in that way.


So this is like Pucca then.
Lol. Childhood memories~

I hope for short anime, I'm in for more of that; really easy the follow such shows and yonkoma is fitted for it.
 
03-26-12, 7:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 96
Vudis said:
Why do they animate even more reasons for people to think anime is weird shit.
you mean it's not?
hate capital letters.
deal with it.
 
03-26-12, 8:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 14397
Synopsis sounds awful. Who wants to see serious romance between loli and adult with no hentai element? That's just sick.
Check out our Simul Watch CLUB and join if you're interested!
Ratohnhaketon said:
I can hear the anti-SOL purists gathering outside with their plotforks.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices