Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2012 4:37 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The last episode of "Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi". And the last episode of "Digimon Xros Wars" overall (next month, "Saint Seiya Omega" will make its debut in the same day and hour "Digimon Xros Wars" was incorporated in the last two seasons - the first season was on a Tuesday afternoon, japanese time) ;)

Lots of action on this last episode - but a bittersweet happy ending in the end ;)
LAboy456Mar 26, 2012 6:44 AM
Mar 26, 2012 4:41 PM

Aug 2010
Hmm, this was an okay episode, I felt like despite this being the final showdown, last episode was WAAAAAAAAY better, probably due to the fights and lack of heroes action
Seeing them in data blocks made me lol, kinda freaky to be honest hahaha
BUT WOW THAT OLD MAN WAS ACTUALLY ******, never would've expected, holy freak
but yea like what everyone basically predicted Gumdramon going epic and xrosing with the thing and basically owning Quartzmon ._.;
7/10 overall due to the horrible digimon of the week pacing (which most of them didnt even end up being used except for that one whole screenshot at the end) and I guess it just didn't have any epicness compared to last season :I
Mar 26, 2012 5:48 PM

Jul 2009
I find it really stupid that everyone just let themselves get eaten... Yes, I know at that point them getting eaten isn't going to make that much of a power differance, but still, compare that to gumdramon and that's still a huge power differance. If they had digimon that wanted to stay, why didn't they just freaking hop in the xrosloaders, srs, that protects digimon from almost anything lol. At the point that Taigiru was all alone, I was more expecting a Xros-Open to free people, because I really cant see taigiru doing anything worth anything..srs, even Zenjiro saving the world would be better than taigiru..

And silly old man...
Mar 27, 2012 7:40 AM
Jul 2018
The last season where Taiki and the band had to fight Bugramon was much better! All the Digimons xrosed with Shoutomon X7! :) Certainly, it was obvious that Gumdramon would become Superior Mode again. However, I'd love to see some guys from cross overs. What I mean is that there should be seen Sora and other teammates. And Bugramon reincarnated, wow. I haven't expected it.

Well, have anyone heard if there would be coming next season of "Digimon" or it's final series?
Mar 27, 2012 10:21 AM

Mar 2010
short story: The feelings I got from this episode could be summed up into: lolwut? 2/5

long story:

6/10
SuiNoByakkoApr 13, 2012 2:37 PM
Mar 27, 2012 10:39 AM

May 2008
The ending was meh....didnt really like Taigiru as the main chara ohhh well i hope there a new series in the future probably next year some time? but it does feel like this might be the last season since they introduced out character as part of the plot.... There wasn't that much main story this arc more hunting than anything hopefully next Digimon series will be awesome if there ever is one!
Mar 27, 2012 1:42 PM

Oct 2008
yeah kinda of crappy overall compare to last 2 seasons...ending wasn't even very epic...
Mar 27, 2012 4:53 PM

Nov 2009
I'm having mix feelings here, I'd say 6/10*
danieru-sanMar 27, 2012 4:57 PM
Mar 27, 2012 6:01 PM

Sep 2008
The Brave Snatcher weapon was a lot sillier than I thought it would be.
I never did like the whole idea of "hunting"; it just made it seem like a big fucking game. Tagiru was lame and none of the hunters were prominent enough for me to remember. This is definitely on the level of Savers, and that's not a good thing.

Bagraman was a sudden surprise though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2012 7:11 PM

Jul 2009
danieru-san said:

Come on, Omegashoutmon and Taiki alone proved to be far stronger than quartzmon physically.. Ryouma broke the first bravesnatcher on taiki and OmegaShoutmon, and they didn't even loose consciousness or any blood. Quartzmon, it was cutting through like butter... Do you see how bad a power leveling that puts on Taigiru?.. he has issues fighting against an enemy that he can cut like butter.. Taiki wouldn't even need X7 to defeat quartzmon given this load of fail we where given here..

Also, they as good as said that X7 Superior Mode was better than Quartzmon by the fact that Quartzmon was the one preventing digixros' from working with large number of digimon.. hes built off baguramon battle leftovers, so its actually quite logical for him to be afraid of X7 Superior Mode.
Mar 28, 2012 11:54 PM

Apr 2010
I still think that the last episode is still nice, despite the plot twist....
Mar 29, 2012 1:47 AM

Sep 2010
wow this season was just down right terrible. Nothing happens till 4-5 episodes from the end and then they forcibly make takiru be the only 1 able to deal with the situation :/. Not to mention tht plot twist makes absolutely no sense
Mar 29, 2012 8:32 AM

Aug 2009

So by this logic, Masaru isn't a hero, huh ?

Technically, The one who saved the world is the same guy who tried to destroy it 2 years ago...
that makes total sense >_>
Apr 2, 2012 4:26 PM

Nov 2009
kirby_422 said:
danieru-san said:

Yeah, I know that since the Xros Wars began the leveling is not an issue, since you manage* to beat your enemies with strategy and xrosing... however I don't know, you are quite right in what you say, I think they should've put a little bit more of a challenge, it's no good when they can defeat the main villain just 20 minutes later they've found out his existance... DAME!! DAME!!
Apr 6, 2012 2:43 PM

Feb 2011
whats the point of having the previous Leaders?
common!
i expect 6Legend will do Xros
Sorry For my Bad English ^_^
Apr 27, 2012 2:51 AM

Feb 2012
Will there be a new Digimon series? :/
Jul 26, 2012 9:10 PM

Mar 2008
Well thank god this ended. This whole sequel was just a sad cash in on the success of the first Xros Wars.

I was just hoping for a lot more from this series when it was announced. The ending in this one wasn't really all that great especially in comparison to the first season.
Sep 16, 2013 7:26 PM

Nov 2011
Just finshed watching and I'm going to rate this a 5/10. Although it had its fun moments and some of the later episodes were strong that bought nostologia, the development and characterization of some of the characters were just too lackluster.
Dec 17, 2013 12:19 AM

Jul 2008
I have to rate the series 4/10. If you are going to make a season calling on all the heroes of the past, lumping all that into 3 episodes and making the rest filler is not the way to go. So so so so so much wasted potential, the season was a rip off of what it could have been.

Easily the worst of all the digimon series unfortunately, which is sad to me. Bland enemies, bland filler, bland plot, somewhat bland new characters, epic ending fight but bland way of adding all of the past seasons.

Bugramon twist at the end was cool though.
Jun 4, 2014 7:26 PM
Sep 2012
I don't know about you guys, I thought of this for a long time, but why should Baguramon be the only one allowed to reborn and chance of redemption.

In my head canon, after the old clock store man saw Taiki and warned him about the still loose digimon, after he returned home and there he has three young digimon has his helpers or assistants. They welcome him home and ask is there anything they can do for him, he tells them no and tells them they can go out and play.

Two male, one female. One of the males is defentely the oldest, the female is the second oldest or middle one, and the other male is the youngest. I think you all know who I am referring to. I think it would be cute seeing them reborn as cute little kids playing together. Like what happened in Fronter when those digimon gods got to be reborn.
Jul 25, 2016 3:47 AM

Feb 2013
The old man was Bagramon,lol, that was unexpected.
The power of the goggles was strong.
In the end only one true human character in all digimon seasons, Daimon Masaru can punch a digimon, and he doesn't need any goggles.
Feb 12, 2019 8:06 PM

May 2008
Before anything, I want to say I'm glad Zenjirou and Akari finally, finally, got X-Loaders. I can't believe this season managed to do what the previous could not. I was wrong when I said they were completely useless in this one, they were only mostly useless. So, that's a point in its favor.

Frankly, this didn't need to be a sequel. I have no idea why they thought that was a good idea because the plot that was there didn't need Xros Wars' evolution style, lore, nor characters to function. If they wanted a grand or ultimate crossover, it should have been its own season where the entire point is to build on and execute the crossover not simply tack it on to their fanfic. It didn't need to be a TV series either for the plot was only 5 episodes: that's about movie length. Considering Xros Wars never got a movie, I think we got rip-off by getting this instead.

tl;dr It's bad, sucked, and didn't need to exist. Quite like 02, only shorter and without any talented writers peeking in temporarily. But, it is not anger-inducing... unless you loved Xros Wars.
SakariiAug 28, 2019 1:40 AM
Jul 23, 2020 9:33 PM
Sep 2014
The power of the T pose XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi Episode 5 Discussion

LAboy456 - Oct 30, 2011

18 by marioforever »»
Nov 1, 2021 1:09 PM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi Episode 1 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 1, 2011

15 by marioforever »»
Oct 30, 2021 8:13 PM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi Episode 24 Discussion

LAboy456 - Mar 18, 2012

21 by ETHEREALEVIL »»
Sep 19, 2021 1:37 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi Episode 22 Discussion

LAboy456 - Mar 4, 2012

20 by ETHEREALEVIL »»
Sep 19, 2021 12:30 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi Episode 20 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 18, 2012

10 by ETHEREALEVIL »»
Sep 18, 2021 11:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.