MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

what do you hate about other anime girls?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Tomboy/ Feminist Anime Girls Club »» what do you hate about other anime girls?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
09-05-08, 2:57 AM

i hate that they always need to be rescued and they do everything for the one they love.. like he is the most important.
girly girls in anime usually whine alot and always need help, they are too spoiled =_=

09-05-08, 10:24 PM

What I hate is that even evil female characters often do everything because they're in love. Come on, there are other motives. Also I hate that most of protagonists are "sweet innocent girls who want to be a perfect wife in their future".

09-05-08, 10:45 PM

oh yeah. i always forget something.
"oh i dont know how to cook, how can i be a wife? he wont love me!" ><
this is their dream..? to be a wife? a slave of their husband? thats sad but real girls think so too.

09-06-08, 7:20 AM

most of them are too hyper, shy, weak-minded or just plain stupid!
did I miss anything?

09-06-08, 7:41 AM

there are many things to say about them.
they are just too... girly.
and they think too much about guys, looks, clothes,etc..
i dont say that its not okay, but to me this is just stupid.

09-07-08, 9:52 AM

... I just watched some Anime, I forgot the name though, and I noticed something that I hated since Sailor Moon ^^ (my first Anime just so you know)
WHY?? why do the girls get scared about little things, like telling people they broke something, did something whatever... "OH NO! I didn't water the flowers! I have to buy new ones as soon as possible -insert name- will be soooooooo sad!!" wtf
OR why do they get depressed about little things?
A: You suck! I don't like you!
B: =( I don't have any friends, everybody hates me...
[then most of the times a black aura is seen around them!] -.-

09-07-08, 11:26 AM

lol yeah, especially when it comes to some guy they love.

11-20-08, 11:01 PM

Those that are nothing but fanservice tools (Matsumoto, Orihime, etc.), those that can't do anything for themselves (Fuu's the exception <3), and those that get too much screentime even though their characters suck (fanservice tools)...

11-24-08, 9:31 AM

if you mean matsumoto from bleach, I think she at least has an interesting character. I think she's funny and she fights for herself. but yes I agree

11-25-08, 1:01 AM

Natsuru said:
if you mean matsumoto from bleach, I think she at least has an interesting character. I think she's funny and she fights for herself. but yes I agree

Yeah, she can handle herself and her past with Gin is interesting, but most of her time onscreen is just used as a ploy to keep fanboys interested...

11-29-08, 12:44 PM

Other girls in animes are weak and stupid. They cry all the time, can't look after themselves and HE always has to save them. The most annoying thing is that all the other characters worship them!
Previous username: LadyNikki

11-29-08, 2:31 PM

DeviantMugen said:
Natsuru said:

Yeah, she can handle herself and her past with Gin is interesting, but most of her time onscreen is just used as a ploy to keep fanboys interested...

true. all the good characters are used like that, in some way or another. its so unfair sometimes...

LadyNikki said:
Other girls in animes are weak and stupid. They cry all the time, can't look after themselves and HE always has to save them. The most annoying thing is that all the other characters worship them!

its always the same, I hope there is going to be a change someday with less characters like that. it would make anime a lot more interesting

01-10-09, 12:16 PM

I agree with everyone. But, I like some anime where the girl starts off weak and maybe starts to fight and becomes stronger.

03-24-09, 7:25 PM

they tend to seduce other male characters with their matured body =.='', and they can be an idiot when it comes to love, being so reckless and careless... gee.

04-23-09, 6:40 PM

I really hate the violent, rambunctious ones who're always kicking and slapping some guy around. Like the older sister in Aishiteruze Baby. I find myself just wishing the guy would punch her back. I mean, I like characters like Claire in Claymore and Caska in Berserk, so it's not warriors I object to--this is more a character you see in high school shows. The behavior sort of offends me? It's like on the one hand, she's so touch and assertive she's always smacking some guy around, but she always has an assumption that he won't hit back because after all, she's just a girl. The whole thing sets my teeth on edge.

05-23-09, 7:44 PM

they're needy...
they just get in the main character's way...
they always get kidnapped..
and they can't use guns
Nice guys finish last
That's why I'll treat you like trash.
It's not what I really want to do.
But you only date bad guys so,
I'll give it my best try to
Treat you the way you want me to.
-KevNigChes Collaboration

05-23-09, 9:52 PM

I hate characters who are bossy and abusive, always hurting guys. Perfect example is Nami from One Piece and Sakura from Naruto can fit the category. Personally, I can't stand Haruhi Suzumiya, treating Kyon like a slave.
"One way, Jesus, You're the only one that I could live for! You are the way, the truth and the life. We live by faith and not by sight... "

05-24-09, 2:29 AM

danceljoy said:
I hate characters who are bossy and abusive, always hurting guys. Perfect example is Nami from One Piece and Sakura from Naruto can fit the category.

It's only a mask- even the strongest character is dreaming about master-husband for whom she can cook, sing and bring newspaper in her teeth.
All that "perfect housevifes to be" and strong but lovely charcters are made by men for boys. What is worse many boys says thet their "perfect anime girl" is heroine od Ai yori Aoshi.

05-24-09, 6:17 PM

Eire said:
danceljoy said:
I hate characters who are bossy and abusive, always hurting guys. Perfect example is Nami from One Piece and Sakura from Naruto can fit the category.

It's only a mask- even the strongest character is dreaming about master-husband for whom she can cook, sing and bring newspaper in her teeth.

I don't consider most bossy characters strong, they just think highly of themselves.
And also, I think highly of housewives, caring mothers, sisters and girlfriends if they influence the main characters a lot and get protected not because they're weak, but the character loves her/them. But I hate if their role is primary fanservice or people to be rescued for the sake of rescuing.

Oh, and Sakura developed and changed into a stronger and more caring character, unlike Nami and Haruhi who remained much the same. I'm not saying that they're poor characters, I just hate them.
Modified by danceljoy, 05-24-09, 6:20 PM
"One way, Jesus, You're the only one that I could live for! You are the way, the truth and the life. We live by faith and not by sight... "

06-12-09, 6:46 PM

They're always seen as endearing by the other characters. Sometimes they're even viewed that way because of their weaker characteristics. All the other characters think they're perfect.
D&D Club

Because my sig making skills are non-existant.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices