MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Aquarion Evol Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Aquarion Evol »» Aquarion Evol Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Aquarion Evol Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

68 73.12%
4 out of 5: Liked it

11 11.83%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 3.23%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

11 11.83%
Voters: 93

03-26-12, 7:28 PM

Fucking pineapple pizza man...
Ok™

03-26-12, 7:47 PM

can someone explain how this show is ranked 5414? seriously this gets better and better every week. ill never understand how shows like this are brushed aside while shows with major issues like GC are consistently ranked high. anyways great episode 5/5 sad but i hope somehow that gay feather dude dies soon cant stand his ass

03-26-12, 7:50 PM

TsukiumiFanboy said:
can someone explain how this show is ranked 5414? seriously this gets better and better every week. ill never understand how shows like this are brushed aside while shows with major issues like GC are consistently ranked high. anyways great episode 5/5 sad but i hope somehow that gay feather dude dies soon cant stand his ass

its because of the bits where they gattai..... everyone finds it weird. and also the constant effort to gain female viewers with yaoi.

03-26-12, 8:09 PM

Jin returning was kinda obvious but death was not! God dammit!

So it's confirmed that Mikage and Fudo are the same as the first season. Looks like he's still gay for his lover. ZzzZZz

bastek66 said:
It's so sad

Lol. Was kinda depressed about the death but this cheered me up. :)

03-26-12, 8:42 PM

TsukiumiFanboy said:
can someone explain how this show is ranked 5414?

Rankings are not updated until the series finished airing or the popularity is extremely high.

With the current score it will rank into the 700-800s. However, I expect this to get more epic and the score will be higher once people actually rate it when they finish it. But it should be in the top 800 no problem.

If it gets really epic, it might make it to 500-600, but that is unlikely.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

03-26-12, 8:47 PM

Wow what an episode. That was a crazy ride of emotions I been through. I was cheering for Jin when he came back thanks to Yunoha tears, but and was extremely sad to see him die. Please keep this up. I'm enjoying every minute of this.

03-26-12, 10:44 PM

NO! JIN! Q______Q WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DIE SO EARLY IN THE SERIES!!?

03-26-12, 11:50 PM

They're seriously killing him off just like that?

03-27-12, 4:08 AM

Wo...wh...ho...a--what. what. what.

Holy crap.

03-27-12, 8:36 AM

that fucking gay ass trolling assbag angel....
i fucking hope he dies horrible horrible inhumane death

03-27-12, 8:40 AM

hmm ok i liked it... let's keep in mind that up to now this anime had almost no drama, any1 didn't actually die or hurt that much as jin in this episode... so i'd say 4/5

03-27-12, 3:09 PM

OMFG JIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WTF NO....I mean..rly..WTF..STUPID PRODUCERS!!..I will forever hate you for this!! ><><Jin was one of my favorite characters...why the fk he has to die?....*rages*..

03-28-12, 5:14 PM

JINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

03-28-12, 6:08 PM

Omg Jin T_T hate it that he was killed by that damn Drag Queen Mikage when he was finally accepted. Poor Yunoha i feel for her she finally found some one that love her back like she did.

Kagura need a B*@$# slap soo bad to finally realize Mikage is just using him like a puppet thats the reason he went all "I hate you/ Want to kill you" idiot.

sigh* (Putting a white rose upon jin body) Fair well my sweet jin ...*tears*
Parting is such sweet sorrow.

WE WANT REVENGE!!!!!

03-29-12, 5:17 AM

Could someone tell me the title of the song played in the skies of aquaria episode ?The one with Alicia scene...I cant find it on Google...xD

03-29-12, 11:46 AM

OMG WHAT THE FUCK MAN. FUCK THAT BULLSHIT.

%@#$%#$%#$@%#@ omg honestly???? I loved Jin and Yunoha! FUCK!

Omg my rage cannot be stopped here. Why would you do that?!?!?! :( Assholes.
Modified by Droplet, 03-29-12, 11:51 AM

03-29-12, 12:45 PM

In the case of Jin's ED appearance, it coincides with the following lyrics:

"The tale that ends without even starting"

Quite befitting I would say.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

03-30-12, 9:22 AM

Good episode, I am glad they are willing to kill off characters.

For some reason I feel like they might take the predictable path.
Where Amata confronts Mikono saying that Kagura is bad. Mikano will somehow defend Kagura, causing Amata and Mikono to struggle. In comes Zessica who will run into Amata while he is frustrated. Things will be said and they will be put in a weird position. In comes Mikono seeing this and being upset. All this frustration and misunderstandings will lead to Mikono getting kidnapped.

Honestly hope I am wrong but it just seems like the most obvious route to take.

03-30-12, 5:04 PM

Dr_Smurph said:

Where Amata confronts Mikono saying that Kagura is bad. Mikano will somehow defend Kagura, causing Amata and Mikono to struggle. In comes Zessica who will run into Amata while he is frustrated. Things will be said and they will be put in a weird position. In comes Mikono seeing this and being upset. All this frustration and misunderstandings will lead to Mikono getting kidnapped.

I doubt they'd make her deflect because of a misunderstanding/envy, she looks sad in that "wedding in mourning clothes" vision, not angry.

I'm thinking that she'll do it out of guilt or fear. They'll probably blame Jin's death on Kagura since no one knows about Mykage except Zen, and Jin wasn't even the only one who died during Kagura's rampage since there is more than one coffin in the preview. She'll probably feel guilty about the deaths since she knows that Kagura was only there to capture her, and will deflect in order to keep everyone else(specifically Amata) safe.

My guess on how this will happen is:

Mikono goes off alone to wallow in her own guilt> Amata, noticing that something was wrong with Mikono, goes after her>Kagura finds Mikono> After seeing Kagura, Amata interferes again> This time, no one stops Kagura from injuring Amata> Mikono stops Kagura before he kills Amata> They both go off to Altair, leaving an injured Amata behind ,unable to do anything about it, much like how Alicia, Amata's mother, disappeared/ was kidnapped.
Modified by queenSwild, 03-30-12, 5:15 PM

03-30-12, 6:10 PM

queenSwild said:
Dr_Smurph said:

I doubt they'd make her deflect because of a misunderstanding/envy, she looks sad in that "wedding in mourning clothes" vision, not angry.

No I don't think she deflects, I think she will argue with Amata and because of their emotions she will be easily captured.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices