Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 26, 2012 8:09 PM

Dec 2007
Jin returning was kinda obvious but death was not! God dammit!

So it's confirmed that Mikage and Fudo are the same as the first season. Looks like he's still gay for his lover. ZzzZZz

bastek66 said:
It's so sad

Lol. Was kinda depressed about the death but this cheered me up. :)
Mar 26, 2012 8:42 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
TsukiumiFanboy said:
can someone explain how this show is ranked 5414?

Rankings are not updated until the series finished airing or the popularity is extremely high.

With the current score it will rank into the 700-800s. However, I expect this to get more epic and the score will be higher once people actually rate it when they finish it. But it should be in the top 800 no problem.

If it gets really epic, it might make it to 500-600, but that is unlikely.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 26, 2012 8:47 PM

Aug 2007
Wow what an episode. That was a crazy ride of emotions I been through. I was cheering for Jin when he came back thanks to Yunoha tears, but and was extremely sad to see him die. Please keep this up. I'm enjoying every minute of this.
Mar 26, 2012 10:44 PM

Jan 2011
NO! JIN! Q______Q WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DIE SO EARLY IN THE SERIES!!?
Mar 26, 2012 11:50 PM

Sep 2010
They're seriously killing him off just like that?
Mar 27, 2012 4:08 AM

Jul 2011
Wo...wh...ho...a--what. what. what.

Holy crap.
Mar 27, 2012 8:36 AM

Sep 2011
that fucking gay ass trolling assbag angel....
i fucking hope he dies horrible horrible inhumane death
Mar 27, 2012 8:40 AM

Mar 2012
hmm ok i liked it... let's keep in mind that up to now this anime had almost no drama, any1 didn't actually die or hurt that much as jin in this episode... so i'd say 4/5
Mar 27, 2012 3:09 PM
Nov 2008
OMFG JIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WTF NO....I mean..rly..WTF..STUPID PRODUCERS!!..I will forever hate you for this!! ><><Jin was one of my favorite characters...why the fk he has to die?....*rages*..
Mar 28, 2012 5:14 PM

Oct 2011
JINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
Mar 28, 2012 6:08 PM

May 2008
Omg Jin T_T hate it that he was killed by that damn Drag Queen Mikage when he was finally accepted. Poor Yunoha i feel for her she finally found some one that love her back like she did.

Kagura need a B*@$# slap soo bad to finally realize Mikage is just using him like a puppet thats the reason he went all "I hate you/ Want to kill you" idiot.

sigh* (Putting a white rose upon jin body) Fair well my sweet jin ...*tears*
Parting is such sweet sorrow.

WE WANT REVENGE!!!!!
Mar 29, 2012 5:17 AM
Mar 2012
Could someone tell me the title of the song played in the skies of aquaria episode ?The one with Alicia scene...I cant find it on Google...xD
Mar 29, 2012 11:46 AM

Feb 2009
OMG WHAT THE FUCK MAN. FUCK THAT BULLSHIT.

%@#$%#$%#$@%#@ omg honestly???? I loved Jin and Yunoha! FUCK!

Omg my rage cannot be stopped here. Why would you do that?!?!?! :( Assholes.
DropletMar 29, 2012 11:51 AM
Mar 29, 2012 12:45 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
In the case of Jin's ED appearance, it coincides with the following lyrics:

"The tale that ends without even starting"

Quite befitting I would say.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 30, 2012 9:22 AM
Aug 2011
Good episode, I am glad they are willing to kill off characters.

For some reason I feel like they might take the predictable path.
Where Amata confronts Mikono saying that Kagura is bad. Mikano will somehow defend Kagura, causing Amata and Mikono to struggle. In comes Zessica who will run into Amata while he is frustrated. Things will be said and they will be put in a weird position. In comes Mikono seeing this and being upset. All this frustration and misunderstandings will lead to Mikono getting kidnapped.

Honestly hope I am wrong but it just seems like the most obvious route to take.
Mar 30, 2012 5:04 PM

Jan 2012
Dr_Smurph said:

Where Amata confronts Mikono saying that Kagura is bad. Mikano will somehow defend Kagura, causing Amata and Mikono to struggle. In comes Zessica who will run into Amata while he is frustrated. Things will be said and they will be put in a weird position. In comes Mikono seeing this and being upset. All this frustration and misunderstandings will lead to Mikono getting kidnapped.

I doubt they'd make her deflect because of a misunderstanding/envy, she looks sad in that "wedding in mourning clothes" vision, not angry.

I'm thinking that she'll do it out of guilt or fear. They'll probably blame Jin's death on Kagura since no one knows about Mykage except Zen, and Jin wasn't even the only one who died during Kagura's rampage since there is more than one coffin in the preview. She'll probably feel guilty about the deaths since she knows that Kagura was only there to capture her, and will deflect in order to keep everyone else(specifically Amata) safe.

My guess on how this will happen is:

Mikono goes off alone to wallow in her own guilt> Amata, noticing that something was wrong with Mikono, goes after her>Kagura finds Mikono> After seeing Kagura, Amata interferes again> This time, no one stops Kagura from injuring Amata> Mikono stops Kagura before he kills Amata> They both go off to Altair, leaving an injured Amata behind ,unable to do anything about it, much like how Alicia, Amata's mother, disappeared/ was kidnapped.
queenSwildMar 30, 2012 5:15 PM
Mar 30, 2012 6:10 PM
Aug 2011
queenSwild said:
Dr_Smurph said:

I doubt they'd make her deflect because of a misunderstanding/envy, she looks sad in that "wedding in mourning clothes" vision, not angry.

No I don't think she deflects, I think she will argue with Amata and because of their emotions she will be easily captured.
Mar 30, 2012 9:37 PM
Mar 2012
Well... The one thing I thank Mykage for is tell us how many years it has been since Sousei. O Aquarion. Mykage stated that it's been 24000 years, meaning that two generations have past. This can explain the whole reincarnation issues. Since 2 generations have past, there are two generations of Apollo and Sylvie. The tricky thing now though is which Apollo is paired up with which Sylvie. This should be very interesting....
Apr 2, 2012 2:16 PM

May 2011
wakka9ca said:
In the case of Jin's ED appearance, it coincides with the following lyrics:

"The tale that ends without even starting"

Quite befitting I would say.
Indeed. What the hell is this, I didn't expect Jin to die, wow came as a shock to me. Just when he finally started to change and realize his feelings for Yunoha. Ughh next ep looks so sad with the funeral.

Even Fudou was caught off guard with that. Hmm I assume he and Mikage were talking about something that parallels with Sousei, gotta get to finishing that soon.

Glad to see Kagura failed this time, nice last second save by Amata! And lucky Andy came when he did.
Apr 8, 2012 8:10 PM

Jan 2008
Oh hell... the only character I liked just.... died?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Apr 9, 2012 1:31 PM

Feb 2012
Now this was just entertaining as hell. Really.
Apr 14, 2012 8:59 AM

May 2011
That's not right, it just isn't. They built up a romance that was just out of this world, and cut it off right when they were getting close. It is just too cruel, Mykage needs to burn...
Apr 23, 2012 10:24 PM

Apr 2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JIN!!!! just when i started to really like you!!!! *cries* :'''(
Apr 28, 2012 6:52 PM

Nov 2007
Mikage is so annoying, still not as annoying as Kagura. wtf is with Mikage? his powers are so HAX. shooting flower pedals through space that can injure people like that? I actually hope Jin makes it.

remember when Yunoha liked Amata for like one episode and took his picture?

why didn't they uh ... use 2 Aquarion's at once before? 2 different unions and poor Andy still gets left out. no love for the bro.

Zessica still gets snubbed.
May 2, 2012 12:07 PM

Feb 2010
Grrřrrrrrrrrr Mikage you bastard!!!
I'm sooo gonna kill you freaking Gayyyy.
Jun 27, 2012 8:11 PM

Nov 2011
FUCK YOU Mikage, just fuck you. Unforgivable.

Jin you will be missed, R.I.P ;.;
Jul 3, 2012 7:10 AM
May 2012
Totally unexpected!!

It's obvious that Jin X Yunoha has finally ended too soon!!
JafriZinJul 3, 2012 7:16 AM
Oct 17, 2012 1:47 AM
Dec 2011
I was just going to say YAY and what a beautiful episodes than the ending hit and I am speechless in a sense OMG nooo and that was a fucking cute couple <33 and just must keep watching.

Want to talk more message me!
Jan 20, 2013 8:45 PM

Jun 2008
I see Mikage still trolling, and breaking all sort of dimensional laws (wtf thoughts strong enough to project into another dimension? lolwat).

Then again, this show didn't have any physics in mind in the first place with giant robots.

But ehh, the CG combat really looks out of place considering the background art is so top-notch. :\

I wonder if Kagura/Amata will fuse or something to become Apollonius (making my guestimation now.) Since this show is all about breaking physics, meh.
Feb 18, 2013 4:13 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Tachii said:
I see Mikage still trolling, and breaking all sort of dimensional laws (wtf thoughts strong enough to project into another dimension? lolwat).

I wonder if Kagura/Amata will fuse or something to become Apollonius (making my guestimation now.) Since this show is all about breaking physics, meh.

LOL XD I realize too that breaking physics is part of a lot of anime, but this is just too inconsistent. I don't care if Mikage is powerful or wtv that's why he can do all the things he's been doing. I will only accept it if he the god of the universe or something, otherwise, it's just stupid how he can do those psychic projections and then killing Jin like that? =_= Seriously, I liked Jin and when he finally gets to be happy, what do you know, kill him off!

Also, no matter how many episodes of this I've watched so far, I still can't help but laugh at the cheesiness of the unions. Oh god, them and their nakedness. Other than that, a nice action-packed episode.
Mar 22, 2013 7:07 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Great ep. But why o why didn't Kagura die instead??!! Surely he is more worthy of dissapearing from our presence.

Mykage is one seriously powerful villain.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 1, 2013 1:32 AM
Feb 2009
ohh lawddd
Jul 30, 2013 7:58 PM

Dec 2008
Was that really necessary, Mikage? I was starting to like Jin.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jan 9, 2014 6:34 AM

Oct 2009
Awww I was liking Jin a lot more than most of the male cast... D:
Mar 11, 2014 11:00 AM
Dec 2012
damn yo. Jin was like, my favorite character...
Nov 2, 2014 4:44 PM

Apr 2012
RIP Jin :(
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 16, 2014 6:57 AM

Jan 2012
lol @ this show...

i do enjoy dem cringe-worthy lines though... pretty sure they're intentional

and holy fuck at the green hair boob bitch's jelly reaction...

would destroy amata's mom all night long as well
Nov 18, 2015 6:09 AM

Jul 2008
Oh Toma you bastard...
Jul 16, 2017 1:58 PM

Jul 2013
OMG that was like the most epic episode of all so far!!!!

Kagura was crazy as hell but ultimately brought down. He is deliciously evil.

Touma was amazing as usual! He really is the best! Him and Fudo's talk! D: but I can't believe he killed Jin in the end!!!

I was so sad at the end when Jin was dying and poor Yunaha! That was so sad! ;_____________;

And after he had switched sides! But ultimately that was why Touma took his life.
stephtastropheJul 16, 2017 2:01 PM
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.