Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 29, 2012 1:47 PM
Jul 2018

Meh. 6/10 for me.
Gonna watch the 2nd season.
Aug 12, 2013 11:36 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty alright series, gets an 8/10, I'll probably move on to the 2nd season tomorrow.
Mar 6, 2014 4:25 PM
Feb 2014
Just finished watching ep 12 and i liked it. However, there's one thing i'm totally amazed by, and that would be everyone's lack of curiosity regarding the chairs in every episode. I went through each and every page on each and every episode discussion to check for mentions on the chairs and i only saw 1 comment (in which no one responded to). I would have though people would be curious as to the constant appearance of the chairs. For the longest time i thought they were just random, but after a while i figured they represented the character's state of mind or what the character is going through.
May 21, 2014 2:42 PM

Sep 2012
that was such a sad ending, i teared up and some.
May 24, 2014 12:57 PM

Dec 2012
Not gonna lie at first I thought I skipped an episode. That big flower blooming in the sky was really something else. The bye-bye scene was really sweet. Hmm the plot thickens with Astelia's secret. That might explain why she was so confident in the legend of the Vox.

Overall it was a fun watch although it lost my interest a few times and felt awkward at others. Madoka is an odd ball but she was still amusing and I liked that positive personality of hers. I'll be sure to check out s2 someday but for now I'm all Rinne'd out. 6.5/10.
Jun 17, 2014 3:28 AM

Aug 2013
That was good :)

Bye-bye.
See you.
Bye-bye.
See you.

I laughed at that exchange.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 9, 2014 6:23 AM

Jul 2009
Too bad Lan had to go back to her planet, gonna watch the next season... 6/10
Jan 27, 2015 6:04 PM

Feb 2013
I got bored in many episodes. Will watch the second season, but not expecting anything better than this.

May 15, 2015 12:29 AM

Jul 2008
It had its good moments but the bad generic plot to me outweighed all else.

4/10
Jun 20, 2015 8:48 AM

Jun 2013
Im not gonna lie, the last 10 minutes or so of this episode made me tear up a bit!
I know that this series isnt perfect but since i rate based on enjoyment, so

Final Score 10/10 :)
Oct 22, 2015 9:50 AM

Jul 2014
Shiftah said:
About 5 mins in I convinced myself I'd missed an episode and had to go back to 11 to check.. apparently not.

Kinda hoping s2 fills in some of the blanks thrown in by this rather disjointed final ep of s1. Meh, I'll keep watching.

I thought I too jumped an episode so I was REALLY CONFUSED. Also the episode started with the ending credits so I also assumed I skipped the whole episode entirely.

I don't get the idea of the chairs and The Loli character seems to know a hell lot more than what was said.

It was a decent Anime unlike most Anime in 2015 anyway not that it's saying much if anything at all.

Wanted to see a Yuri kiss but was disappointed that it didn't happen. 😢
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Dec 19, 2016 9:03 AM

Mar 2016
So the enemy wasn't really an enemy, there was a conflict that wasn't a conflict; no-name KISS lives lost for no reason (a weird thing to say maybe, but for me to root for the heroine there has to at least be a reason for the fight), if both sides just wanted to prevent apocalypse they're just fighting for the right to do the same thing); so it's a battle that meant nothing. I'm not sure if they should have ended it differently, but what they did was weird.
Sep 15, 2018 3:28 PM

Oct 2015
Well that was a disappointing ending, I thought it would be action packed but instead Aura glowed then stopped working altogether. Most of all the series left us with many questions like what are really Voxes and their legend? Who really the hell is Astelia?

I was also disappointed by Muginami's sudden remorse towards Villa and decided to vanish with him. The only decent character Lan decided to go home and leave Madoka to her normal jersey club life. I must say that was a mess of a series plot wise, character wise and enjoyment.

4/10 but I will watch season 2 for clarification on Voxes.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 30, 2019 12:24 AM
Sep 2018
Reading through all the comments prior to posting was... interesting.

I liked it.

I'd had my suspicions concerning Le Garite from the beginning.
Creepy Smiley Guy was so obviously Up To No Good.

Muginame rescuing Scruffy Former Prince Guy, I can accept that.
If Lan standing with her brother can be understood, then how can one not accept Muginame still having feelings for Scruffy?

Astelia... was a surprise, in some ways.
However, I'd had the feeling she knew far more than was reasonable if it was all from after making contact with Le Garite.

I, too, was thrown by the opening segment of this Ep; they trolled us quite well.
Not that I had a problem with it, but it did seem a tad out of sequence.
But, the whole Ep was like that.
Not a common practice in Anime, but I'd come across it in literature before.
They pulled it off, in the end.

Also one of those who thought there might be a "Woof!" during the "Bye-Bye"s; but, they chose to play it straight.

There's still tons we don't know.
Hopefully, the OVA and Season 2 will fill in many of those.

Oh, my ranking? 8/10; I don't know that I've handed out a 10/10 yet, and I may have granted a 9/10... not sure.
So, that says I really did enjoy it.
Jun 19, 2020 2:00 AM

Dec 2018
Started so good then the males as always become a big problem

Being annoying screaming violent and drooling over MY females.

Anime's works best with only females Imo. For having aggressive males that annoy the shit out of me, I give this anime 1/10

Yuri-CrusaderJun 19, 2020 9:49 AM
Dec 5, 2020 2:42 PM

Nov 2013
Villagulio stayed true to himself to the bitter end. Fortunately, Le Garite's fleet arrived in the nick of time. Also fortunately, Madoka was able to stop the catastrophe.

Moid revealed his true colours.

The trio working for Madoka's uncle was a bit of a surprise.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 2, 2021 8:14 PM

Mar 2014
Not bad. Better than I expected.

Sountrack was a banger and mecha design was great (minimal if any cgi). World building was also stellar, getting to see other planets and their landscapes was enthralling. You can tell its from the same director as Heroic Age. Really liked the sci-elements, highschool not so much.
Looking forward to the next season being more serious.

Feeling a 6-7/10, havent decided yet.

AnimeSoapApr 2, 2021 8:23 PM
Mar 27, 2022 12:08 PM
Mar 2014
boring as hell, the first two episodes baited me into thinking there would be consistent fan service, with the huge tit character to look at in the lulls.. waste of time overall, boring nonsensical drama and subpar world building
Aug 25, 2023 2:23 PM
May 2023
Decently fitting ending.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Feb 19, 2012

76 by martiantarhead »»
Oct 6, 2023 3:52 AM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 18, 2012

61 by TheBigGuy »»
Nov 28, 2020 3:25 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Mar 11, 2012

52 by TheBigGuy »»
Nov 22, 2020 2:01 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

80 by Yuri-Crusader »»
Jun 16, 2020 4:55 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 15, 2012

102 by Yuri-Crusader »»
Jun 16, 2020 3:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.