MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Beelzebub Episode 60 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Beelzebub »» Beelzebub Episode 60 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
View Poll Results: Beelzebub Episode 60 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

95 38.78%
4 out of 5: Liked it

41 16.73%
3 out of 5: It was OK

51 20.82%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

28 11.43%
1 out of 5: Hated it

30 12.24%
Voters: 245

03-31-12, 7:29 PM

"1 vs. 394" is an amazing arc (manga), too bad it ended ridiculously in the anime.

03-31-12, 9:00 PM

I never thought it was that great, but I'm actually kind of sad to see Beelzebub end. I always liked Oga's character, then Hilda and Aoi were next in line. 6/10, I guess.

Oh, and I just love it when they take the first OP and play it at the end of the show. It makes everything awesome. Seriously. And to think I didn't like it when I first heard it... XD

04-01-12, 12:12 AM

The last episode was alright. It felt a bit rushed though. There were a lot more fillers than what I"m used to, but it was not a terrible series. I think I'm going to read the manga next.
Uploader53

04-06-12, 12:49 PM

No I don't want it to end...

Well gonna have to catch up with the manga now.

04-11-12, 11:52 AM

So 1/5 for episode 59 and 2/5 for 60.
With proper ending I would give it 9/10 but
-1 points for ruining good arc. It's stupid when you put a lot of fillers and then butcher long arc in two episodes. Lack of time, lack of money, sudden cancelling, butthurt chief or mouse influenza. I don't care. If you don't have means to do it well, don't do it. Simple...
-1 points for hardly watchable ending. It was so boring and painful I had to watch it in 3 parts and finished it only because re-reading a book at the same time. So only 7/10

Well some people say, you shouldn't score down whole anime become poor ending. But I say, it's good ending what matter the most. Even with perfect performance at start, it's all for nothing if you lose badly at the end. If episodes 58-60 didn't exist, and it simply end on episode 57, I would give it 8/10 at least. Well they exist, they're bad. And if I really judge Beelzebub without considering how good were other episodes i would give it 3/10 without thinking.
Modified by mapokl, 04-11-12, 12:01 PM

04-17-12, 4:36 AM

Dissapointed in that ending.... it really ruined the anime in my case :S

At least it gave me a good gag manga to read :D

05-10-12, 5:06 PM

From the begining till the episode 48 ~ 50 was very good, but the ending was very bad.
Even so, the anime was great.

05-14-12, 6:37 AM

It was not bad, I cried, but 59 episode could be cool ending too. Eps 50+ up to 59 was boring.

05-25-12, 12:34 AM

I am very disappointed with the ending of this anime. I kept an eye on the ep # and kept thinking, "Hey, they have to start the serious fighting here! No? Maybe now?" I was so very wrong. Not only did we not see Tojo fight, not only did we not see the Holy Knights fight, not only did we not see Behemoth fight, we didn't even see Oga do anything but punch a giant bird really hard!! This could have been an epic anime with an epic ending but it seems as if they were going for more of a comedic approach to things, sans the fact of the rushed ending.

ALSO WHY WAS NATSUME NOT A CENTRAL CHARACTER?! He was EASILY in the top 5 strongest characters of Ishiyama, only Oga, Tojo, and maybe Kunieda. One would argue he could be on the level of Oga and Tojo if he took the fights seriously but he was soooooo downplayed. They really could have made his character some sort of focal point.

ARGGHHHH!!! I wanted to love this anime so badly, I stuck around even during it's failed attempt at humor, it's random submersion of characters that never existed before (Umemiya), and the lack of sliding grovels!

Maybe, just maybe, the manga is better. If so I may have to start reading manga and give up on anime adaptations...

But I was nice and gave it a 6/10
insert awesome sig here...

06-12-12, 8:22 AM

Did not like the last episode at all.. overall it was somewhat enjoyable. This episode I would give 4 or 5 and overal I gave a 7 I think.

07-09-12, 5:00 PM

what is this ending? i dont even....

07-17-12, 11:10 AM

Hi Everyone, I am a total Anime guy here so I was pretty amused with the humor of this Beelzebub series. Since the Season 1 has done and while I was waiting for the Season 2 to be aired, I just want to ask you guys who read manga of this. What chapter of the manga should I start that corresponds next from the EP60 of the Anime Series (I won't say goodbye) or as close enough to the ending of the Anime Series?

I want this series so I was looking the best part where should I start on manga to continue this. Thanks!

07-19-12, 3:41 AM

That got to be one of the most disappointing endings I've ever watched. They could have left it at the beginning of the real fight with Behemoth or something instead of ending it in such a ridiculous way. This one episode seems to ruin the whole experience of this title... Nevertheless I do quite like this series!

Looking forward to a sequel with less fillers (or more quality fillers)!

07-21-12, 9:58 PM

steeldemon said:
Hi Everyone, I am a total Anime guy here so I was pretty amused with the humor of this Beelzebub series. Since the Season 1 has done and while I was waiting for the Season 2 to be aired, I just want to ask you guys who read manga of this. What chapter of the manga should I start that corresponds next from the EP60 of the Anime Series (I won't say goodbye) or as close enough to the ending of the Anime Series?

I want this series so I was looking the best part where should I start on manga to continue this. Thanks!

umm episode 59 contains parts of ch. 123 if i'm not mistaken. I don't really remember but around the 120 ~ mark :D

07-23-12, 6:09 AM

That's the main issue when anime or manga is suddenly axed. But oh well, I don't think there will be a continuation for this anytime soon, so I guess it's time to hop on to the manga :(

08-16-12, 6:46 AM

I love how the ending! Although it is alitle unclimatic, it is quite a decent ending. Why Aoi no confess?! That would be better of she had confessed. .. Well, I guess it is way too rush, and I really think that the fight and ending is WAY too rushed... Enjoyed this series TTM!!! Season 2 please!!!

08-16-12, 7:04 AM

yeah I still hope for a second season later who knows

08-19-12, 7:05 AM

6/10.. The anime itself isn't that bad frankly.. Though it's quite an insult to the manga to me.. Would have been far far far better if they are loyal to the manga and cut all those fillers.. I tend to compare this to the manga which makes this worse as it spoiled all the characteristic of the characters.. They aren't that lame, even Furuichi.. :(

08-19-12, 10:34 AM

Lol the ending is so god damn ridiculous it was great. It felt quite obvious that it wasn't the actual ending to the story, just that the anime got cancelled with perhaps no hope of coming back on TV. I am glad the staff didnt try very hard at writing an alternate ending as the actual arcs in the manga are really good. Maybe with this, they intended to steer fans to the manga.

I am way more pissed off about Nurarihyon no Mago manga.

08-19-12, 11:55 PM

What..the..hell is this CRAP? Seriously if there just gonna end an anime atleast end it at a freaking arc thats part of the manga so there will be a chance of continuation in the future, don't freaking give it an original ending, and a extremely crappy one at that. Seriously its like they got to episode 58 and thought, "Hmm you know what? I don't feel like doing this any more." I've never been so pissed off at an anime show before
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)

Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices