Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 19, 2013 7:58 PM

Mar 2012
Great seiyuus, crap anime.

5/10.
Dec 1, 2013 1:07 PM

Feb 2013
Simply put a "meh" anime, I'm hoping for that possible second season idea IF it happens I. Might buff might score up a little, but other then that I mean the OP and Ed songs were good, characters were where it was ok but some of them barely had any character developtment. The plot was okay, a bit cliche here and there but okay. I enjoyed the fight defenitly the highlight of the anime were the fights, then again the comedic side of the show wasn't too bad either. S I think ill give this one a 6/10. BUT if they make a good sequel I'll make it a 7/10.
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
May 3, 2014 8:25 PM
Apr 2014
I feel like the only reason most of you didn't like it was because you only saw a glimpse of Ana's hair. You barely even see her but you all mention that one part!
May 23, 2014 4:21 AM

Jun 2011
Weak final episode, everything is resolved way too easily. I hope there won't be any of Isanami's "It's all my fault" in the future (even though I might not get to see it) and bring more deja vu.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 4, 2014 4:08 AM
May 2014
Hoped for a anna isanami harem but okay its a normal end.....

7/10
May 25, 2015 11:44 AM

Jan 2011
Stalled this show and just finished it just now...Will this ever get a 2nd season? I hope it does...6/10...
Oct 3, 2015 8:36 AM

Jan 2013
Fak? :o
What a boring series. =___=
Oct 9, 2016 5:00 PM

Apr 2009
Not bad, but Kekkaishi had better ending.

Favorite characters in no specific order;
Sasuke, Yuri and the guy with the eye- they didn't say his name often enough.
.....Yuri will always be a guy in my kokkoro T_T'
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 2, 2019 4:01 PM

Oct 2015
That was one of the worst unbelievable comebacks of heroes, those guys were down no matter who says what and for them to come back like that was just plain unrealistic and very weak plotted. They just had to give Ana a sob story to justify her betrayal, just typical anime plot. Most of all they did that anime cliché where the MC saves someone in another dimension/dream/illusion/mind/memory/cocoon/or any place where the person concerned is trapped under. The bad guy Hanzou died in a stupid manner, what a lame villain!

The only character that was worth watching was Saizo and the others were shit characters especially the sexually confused red head. The plot was cliché and had no unique experience. I also felt the story has more to it and didn't end there. But from what I've watched it wasn't that impressive except the animation, music and Saizo.

5/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 31, 2021 10:25 PM
Oct 2019
HAHA. Sai-chan saying Isanami hadn't changed despite the goddess of darkness emerging. She stills "acts without thinking and causes everybody trouble." I literally laughed. Because it's true. That was her entire purpose.

I generally enjoy stories like this, with a large, fun, ragtag ensemble cast. This show was no different. Sai-chan saving Isanami inside that dark sphere was meh, whatever, but I usually find the "final battle" to be lame in most shows. (It's the story leading up to the final battle that I enjoy.)

7/10 fur sure

What was that guy always smoking in his pipe? Opium? Hattori Hanzo and Ieyasu, though, didn't they win in real life? So the Brave 10 are going to lose to them eventually (if there were to ever be a season 2 or more, which it doesn't appear like there will be)? That would be horrible.

Speaking of season 2, I want one. Doesn't look like it'll ever happen though. And I'll be able to live with that since we had some finality to this series. We saw how the 10 formed. We just don't get to see what they do now that they are the 10, and how this civil war unfolds.
Oct 28, 2022 5:45 PM
Jul 2020
Zhou said:
Um yeah, pretty weak final episode, same goes for the previous episode. Sometimes 12 episodes don't work, resulting in a lame conclusion for Brave 10.
I don't know what you guys think but I liked Anastasia since her appearance and she got so little screen time and too bad they didn't show us her new outfit, what's the point in showing part of her hair. The way they ended it screams after a second season.
is she a good character?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 17, 2012

61 by diamond-hime »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:08 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 10, 2012

37 by diamond-hime »»
Aug 26, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jenanime - Jan 7, 2012

135 by rayen2002 »»
Sep 9, 2022 12:48 AM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jenanime - Mar 3, 2012

65 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 31, 2021 8:03 PM

Poll: » Brave 10 Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 18, 2012

47 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 30, 2021 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.