MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Brave 10 Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Brave 10 »» Brave 10 Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
View Poll Results: Brave 10 Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

41 27.52%
4 out of 5: Liked it

44 29.53%
3 out of 5: It was OK

34 22.82%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

19 12.75%
1 out of 5: Hated it

11 7.38%
Voters: 149

04-07-12, 8:36 PM

why does people keep critizing this anime. i don't know about you but BUT THIS ANIME WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!
...especially the cute boys KAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner

04-08-12, 11:13 AM

well for whatever it was I think it certainly appealed to fujoshi....did you guys see the sale for Brave 10's 1st BD/DVD release? Over 5k!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

04-08-12, 11:25 AM

lolLIPopsz said:
why does people keep critizing this anime. i don't know about you but BUT THIS ANIME WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!
...especially the cute boys KAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Oh the cute boys.

ZetaZaku said:

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

04-08-12, 12:04 PM

Sir_Lexa said:

Oh the cute boys.

ZetaZaku said:

such kawaii bishounen desu desu~

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

04-18-12, 7:48 PM

Thanks everyone for the reviews/comments. I was thinking whether i should download the anime or not since the links are still fine, But, it turn out to be a DEFINITE NO. Thank you again!
My anime collection - Anime Re-Encode

04-19-12, 3:58 AM

Zea_Delphinidae said:
Thanks everyone for the reviews/comments. I was thinking whether i should download the anime or not since the links are still fine, But, it turn out to be a DEFINITE NO. Thank you again!

Good call, go read the manga instead :)

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

04-21-12, 10:29 PM

well .... that was average at best.

the ending was way too rushed. the fights ended too fast. Saizo didn't even win his fight. what even happened to Hanzo and the other bad guys?

Pirate guy was cool, so uh ... Anna just gets to go back afterall? it seemed like it wasn't even really explained why she turned on them to begin with or what that t hing was she said was fake.

this really felt like it could have been better, and there was a lot more going on than what we saw with the war.

it ended up just being rushed and shitty. meh I feel generous giving it a 5. as it was just that .... average.

04-22-12, 12:02 AM

normal happy end :)

All in all, I give it a 3/10
It was boring ~
nothing special ~
Only Likes OP&ED + some moments ))

04-26-12, 5:39 PM

This anime was beyond rubbish.

Wasted potential there.

Character development zero. FFS! Saizo got his ass handed on a platinum plate by Hanzo over and over again.
Ana betrays the group and everyone just kinda forgot about it when they should have ripped her eyes out, gangraped her and fed her remains to Sasuke's wolves.

I am still in shock just how terrible this last episode and the whole anime was.

05-05-12, 10:08 AM

Nice anime, but it really need 2nd season...

05-06-12, 11:27 PM

This anime rating in a nut shell: (from what I've observed)

horny female - 10/10
prepubescent male - 10/10
prepubescent female - drop/10
homo male - 8-10/10
lesbian - 6-8/10
new to anime - 8-10/10
teenagers - 5-10/10
experienced viewers - 1-6/10

05-16-12, 8:01 AM

The anime looked great but the story is trash.

05-16-12, 8:04 AM

ravagestorm said:
The anime looked great but the story is trash.

The animation wasn't all that great either and characters wore derpfaces a lot of the time.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

05-27-12, 6:06 PM

I have finally finished watching the whole series .Nothing much to say ,
the last episode quite enjoyable and fun . Though I won't raise my score any more than 8/10 .
That being said , I like this anime . Warm ending. Nice :)

06-01-12, 3:18 AM

aeropop said:
Okay anime.
I feel like the whole series amounted to nothing.
The brave 10 accomplished nothing in piticular... :/

yea i agree too ... kinda disappointing

07-25-12, 8:04 PM

Devo ending but typical. Still won't change my overall thoughts: this anime is AWESOME!
I didn't expect much more than kickass ninja fighting.... which is what i got. So i'm happy!

Now...onto the manga :3
Hey! I administer the clubs below. Please feel free to join :)
Click the banners to view the clubs...

07-28-12, 6:09 AM

Zhou said:
Um yeah, pretty weak final episode, same goes for the previous episode. Sometimes 12 episodes don't work, resulting in a lame conclusion for Brave 10.
I agree. Unfortunately it was to be expected. Still, one can hope...

jellyjar said:
What a waste.
Those pretty boys could have been put to much better use.
He, I agree. Or well, I'm not sure I agree; depends on what use you're implying...

Anyway, I think Brave 10 showed much potential, and it's had its good moments, which I enjoyed. But overall, it just lacked... something.
Male characters were interesting and showed promise (except for the little kid), could have done with more character development.
Female characters were boring. Such a shame, there's really a lack of good female characters in anime.
I'm really not sure how I'd rate it out of 10... A 7 maybe.

10-06-12, 3:11 AM

As many have said up to this post, the final two episodes were really weak. Leading up to the final two, I had the feeling that these first 12 episodes would just be an introduction into the next season that is yet to be released, but it appears I was wrong.

The introduction of each of the braves into the group was interesting to watch, but after they made the team, most of the characters had very little screen time. There wasn't much room for character development either besides the main characters.

Of course, we are only dealing with 12 episodes here and each character has to have their own episode dedicated to them when the join the Brave 10 and they also had to have some overlaying plot of the priestess's charm.

So the problem here is that there just wasn't enough episodes for what they wanted to do and everything just ended up being rushed. It's too bad too because I really like the characters, but the last two episodes were rushed and also really lame. Everyone is getting their asses handed to them in the first episode and I was thinking "Hmm, this looks really bad for everyone. There's no way things are going to end like this. They have to win." Then all of a sudden, everyone just wins their battle in a matter of minutes.

I'll say this, from the way the rest of the series was, I did not predict the ending to be as lame as it was. The first 10 episodes showed that it had potential, they should have not had that huge confrontation of the Iga ninjas. They should have ended the series by developing the characters more and leaving on some kind of cliff hanger about the ninja attack. That way, they could have planned for a much more interesting battle between the brave10 and the iga 5.

With that confrontation done, depending on the number of episodes available to them, they can start giving the characters more screen time since they already got the introductions out of the way in the first season.

I am looking forward to the next season to see how things pan out. I really liked this show up to the last two. I would have given this a 9, but to my disappointment a show that is great in all fields but the ending deserves a 7.

I really want to give it an 8, but that ending was just plain terrible.

10-31-12, 1:14 PM

I was clearly disappointed.

11-17-12, 2:48 AM

I still like Sasuke being shy. C:

7/10

If I were the rain that bind together the earth and the sky, who in all eternity will never mingle,
would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices