Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2012 7:58 AM
Apr 2012
Gotta say, this ended up as one of my top favorites, only thing i didnt like about this series was of course, the ending (plotholes didnt bother me much, as they arent as big as everyone says they are, even though theres quite a few, if you think about them you can fill most of them in, in your head) :/... heres my rant.

everyone of importance gets taken from his life throughout the series, he gets betrayed countless times, and in the end hes alone. I would of ended it with Shu either dying with inori (or just plain out dieing lol) or ending up with Ayase, anyone else notice how close they were getting towards each other? She even cried for him at the end, not to mention the fact there both cripples now lol. Him sitting around on a park bench, alone, not to mention Blind, listening to music, remembering Inori, and just waiting for his life to end? wow talk about a bummer. I started to think the series just revolved around how much Shu's life sucked, and how much its going to suck. He shoulda died, or not been blind.

Now, for a second season? I personally think they have enough material for one. First ill clear up the blindness problem. Anyone remember Segai and his robotic eye? lol slap those into Shu's head and give them some type of special customization and boom were good to go. Next is the powers problem, here im stumped, and Shu should still have his old powers because the second time he gained them it was in his other hand, not to mention he defeated Gai so he shoulda got his original back as well (double king powers? lol). As for Yuu's disappearing act, im pretty sure thats not the first time he done that, not to mention there is still so much unknown about him. They revived mana tons of times, so why not inori, she was a clone in the first place, find a crystal of hers or whatever, make her a new body and implant her consciousness from the crystal to the body, and boom, there ya go (its exactly what they did with mana lol). Oh and lets not forget Daryl, they show him escaping but dont show what happens to him after? wtf. There's plenty of more stuff that needs to be answered, or can be answered, and plenty more to be asked

Base the next season on Shu getting his life back on track and dealing with all these leftover problems that are most likely trying to cause new problems. And for gods sake, give shu a happy ending for once, but not to happy, sacrifices must always be made, and people are sure to die along the way lol.

Yea, I would be completely fine with having no season 2 (or OVAs) if they just didnt end it like they did. I wanted to put my head through a wall after seeing the last 5 minutes of it. Wouldnt of minded him being blind if he atleast had someone, I mean he was completely alone lol, Being blind and alone would not be fun. lol
Trav644Apr 11, 2012 8:01 AM
Apr 11, 2012 9:12 AM

Apr 2012
I hope so, i HATED the ending. Shu and Inori deserved a happy ending.
Apr 12, 2012 1:06 AM

Jan 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:
Chrischunn said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
Chrischunn said:
If what I'm thinking is correct; there is no second season because the second season is already done. Episode 11 was the end of the first 'season' and the parts after that were part of the second 'season'. By two seasons; they most likely meant two cours which is 10-12 episodes in which case there were 11 episodes for the first 'season' and 11 for the second. The interview (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/interview/2011-11-28/interview-koji-yamamoto-ryo-ohyama-and-george-wada-on-guilty-crown) was written in November which was around when the first 'season' was still airing.

tl;dr
First 11 episodes was season 1 and the next 11 episodes was what made up season 2.

The reason that doesn't make sense is because it's called a season for a reason, because it occurs in a different season. Guilty Crown was fall last year. The new season would be a sequel/in another season kind of thing. What I'm saying now made more sense in my head than how I'm typing this...

They meant season as in, a sequel too. Also, there's another thread where someone mentioned that there was a magazine article for April regarding a second season of GC, and that it was planned or something.

I can understand an OVA of some sort to tie up loose ends, but do you really think they'd be able to drag on for a whole new season? They pretty much killed any chances of a sequel by making Shu blind, unless they pull something out of their ass (as if it hadn't happened enough already) and cure him of his blindness. It just makes more sense (to me) that there would be no second season. But that's just my personal opinion.

It's the future, so they probably have some kind of technology to fix Shu's blindness.

And that would be a perfect example of the creators pulling something out of their ass. If it's the future and they could fix Shu's blindness, how come they can't fix Ayase's legs?
Apr 12, 2012 1:50 PM

Aug 2009
Chrischunn said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
Chrischunn said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
Chrischunn said:
If what I'm thinking is correct; there is no second season because the second season is already done. Episode 11 was the end of the first 'season' and the parts after that were part of the second 'season'. By two seasons; they most likely meant two cours which is 10-12 episodes in which case there were 11 episodes for the first 'season' and 11 for the second. The interview (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/interview/2011-11-28/interview-koji-yamamoto-ryo-ohyama-and-george-wada-on-guilty-crown) was written in November which was around when the first 'season' was still airing.

tl;dr
First 11 episodes was season 1 and the next 11 episodes was what made up season 2.

The reason that doesn't make sense is because it's called a season for a reason, because it occurs in a different season. Guilty Crown was fall last year. The new season would be a sequel/in another season kind of thing. What I'm saying now made more sense in my head than how I'm typing this...

They meant season as in, a sequel too. Also, there's another thread where someone mentioned that there was a magazine article for April regarding a second season of GC, and that it was planned or something.

I can understand an OVA of some sort to tie up loose ends, but do you really think they'd be able to drag on for a whole new season? They pretty much killed any chances of a sequel by making Shu blind, unless they pull something out of their ass (as if it hadn't happened enough already) and cure him of his blindness. It just makes more sense (to me) that there would be no second season. But that's just my personal opinion.

It's the future, so they probably have some kind of technology to fix Shu's blindness.

And that would be a perfect example of the creators pulling something out of their ass. If it's the future and they could fix Shu's blindness, how come they can't fix Ayase's legs?

Ayase could very easily get a prosthetic leg.
I know that MANY, MANY people have said this before, but maybe it's just a pride thing.
Apr 12, 2012 2:29 PM

Aug 2011
KyashiDesu said:
Chrischunn said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
Chrischunn said:
UtsukushiiYume said:
Chrischunn said:

tl;dr

Ayase could very easily get a prosthetic leg.
I know that MANY, MANY people have said this before, but maybe it's just a pride thing.

Especially since she's always going on about how she doesn't like it when others help her and stuff like that.
Apr 12, 2012 3:31 PM

Jan 2010
No. Just no. I doubt they'll make one.

But then again, they want to milk the cash cow, no?

I see a spinoff with the same concept is possible in the future.
But, hey, if they're desperate, they'll make a S2.

Although I hope not. Guilty Crown ended. Some Anime just do not need a second season. GC is one of them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2012 3:31 PM
Feb 2012
If GC returns, I'll make an altar.
Personally, it would be cool if you guys could help me:
I had this idea for a sequel, I know we are just a webpage, but if we expand it, through twitter, Facebook, other anime webs, etc. It might spread enough to reach someone in Japan and convince them:

Some years have passed since the whole stuff after the first season. Shu and the others are now old enough, for he has raised a Son (Nameless for now)
This boy meets a girl, a girl who somehow, seems strangely familiar, like if they were connected.
Then, the society (Im not sure of it's name, the one which wanted to bring the Apocalypse again, for the sake of evolution I think) decides to strike back, using the girl I mentioned, who ends up being the rencarnation (or something similar) of Inori himself, to bring Mana, or worst, back to life
Shu's son decides to save er and stop the apocalypse by joining a Conspirancy-theory group who knew about the society, or suspected, called Funeral Parlour (It can cahnge of course, but I beleive that would gice a better symbolsim). Later he realizes that he posses the Void Genom, tranmited to his DNA by the stains left in Shu.
if the rule of Voids only available to -17 years old would be erased, it would be much better.

I don't care about Money, Fame, not even credit itself. The one, the only thing I wish, is for this anime to come back. I beg you help me
Apr 12, 2012 3:36 PM

Jan 2010
ignaciomen2 said:
I had this idea for a sequel, I know we are just a webpage, but if we expand it, through twitter, Facebook, other anime webs, etc. It might spread enough to reach someone in Japan and convince them:

Some years have passed since the whole stuff after the first season. Shu and the others are now old enough, for he has raised a Son (Nameless for now)
This boy meets a girl, a girl who somehow, seems strangely familiar, like if they were connected.
Then, the society (Im not sure of it's name, the one which wanted to bring the Apocalypse again, for the sake of evolution I think) decides to strike back, using the girl I mentioned, who ends up being the rencarnation (or something similar) of Inori himself, to bring Mana, or worst, back to life
Shu's son decides to save er and stop the apocalypse by joining a Conspirancy-theory group who knew about the society, or suspected, called Funeral Parlour (It can cahnge of course, but I beleive that would gice a better symbolsim). Later he realizes that he posses the Void Genom, tranmited to his DNA by the stains left in Shu.
if the rule of Voids only available to -17 years old would be erased, it would be much better.

I don't care about Money, Fame, not even credit itself. The one, the only thing I wish, is for this anime to come back. I beg you help me

I'm sorry, but this will return EXACTLY to the same plotline of GC. Then it wouldn't have that much of a point. Boy trying to save this girl who is a reincarnation of Inori? And Shuu sitting in the sidelines? What about the mother? Who is she? Shuu just got a random lady from the streets?
Why would the creators want to redo the entire Guilty Crown series all over again but just change the lead to the SON of the previous lead?
IDK, this seems too farfetched.
I think GC ended a wrapped up ending. If the writers want to make a S2, then let them make one. I'll watch it. But I probably won't be satisfied. I'll outright say right now that GC was a so-so show. It wasn't anything special, wasn't bad, wasn't good, neutral mediocre show. So, let the staff pull off a S2 if they want to, as long as we don't go and have a REMAKE of the entire first season with a son or whatanot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2012 4:04 PM
Feb 2012
Kurimu-chan said:
ignaciomen2 said:

I'm sorry, but this will return EXACTLY to the same plotline of GC. Then it wouldn't have that much of a point. Boy trying to save this girl who is a reincarnation of Inori? And Shuu sitting in the sidelines? What about the mother? Who is she? Shuu just got a random lady from the streets?
Why would the creators want to redo the entire Guilty Crown series all over again but just change the lead to the SON of the previous lead?
I think GC ended a wrapped up ending. If the writers want to make a S2, then let them make one. I'll watch it. But I probably won't be satisfied. I'll outright say right now that GC was a so-so show. It wasn't anything special, wasn't bad, wasn't good, neutral mediocre show. So, let the staff pull off a S2 if they want to, as long as we don't go and have a REMAKE of the entire first season with a son or whatanot.

I understand, but that is just a short explanation of what I wanted. Obviously, you say that it will end exactly right. But think about the fact that this is not a Human organazation.This is Da'at themselves (I managed to find the name). They are the root of all the evilness in the anime, all the attempts to end human life for it to be reborned anew.
Besides, obviously the girl is not a vagabond or something like that. I'd like to leave those details to the makers of GC themselvs, but you could give the Son a place, like Shu had (the old building) and one day, as he went there, he listens to a song he heard only in dreams (The One Inori always sang) and found the new girl.
As for Shu, hell, if they could give Shu's step-mom such a important roll, then they can give him a much better one. He could be the one to teach him about the Voids, about inori, Ga'at, etc.
Last but not least: The mother. That is actually the easiest of all matters. There's a lot of fishes in the sea, and though Inori was unique, Shu himself knows he'll have to start over.
Apr 12, 2012 4:10 PM

Jan 2010
ignaciomen2 said:
Kurimu-chan said:
ignaciomen2 said:

I understand, but that is just a short explanation of what I wanted. Obviously, you say that it will end exactly right. But think about the fact that this is not a Human organazation.This is Da'at themselves (I managed to find the name). They are the root of all the evilness in the anime, all the attempts to end human life for it to be reborned anew.
Besides, obviously the girl is not a vagabond or something like that. I'd like to leave those details to the makers of GC themselvs, but you could give the Son a place, like Shu had (the old building) and one day, as he went there, he listens to a song he heard only in dreams (The One Inori always sang) and found the new girl.
As for Shu, hell, if they could give Shu's step-mom such a important roll, then they can give him a much better one. He could be the one to teach him about the Voids, about inori, Ga'at, etc.
Last but not least: The mother. That is actually the easiest of all matters. There's a lot of fishes in the sea, and though Inori was unique, Shu himself knows he'll have to start over.

While you're saying this to fill the spots, you're thinking the same way the GC staff was thinking. Guilty Crown had potential, it could've been a great anime if they handled it properly. But they kept including plot holes and introducing new concepts to fill them in, which just ended up in a jumbled mess. They even had to introduce a Deus Ex Machina to end the series (Namely Da'at, which was badly introduced and barely even explained).
All in all, I doubt GC staff would pay attention to us spreading this story. It's like a rewritten version of the Anime, which would bring us to the same loophole once again (I'm not surprised if GC staff pulls it off, though, I mean, they DID make GC).
Besides, there's no way this story would be picked up unless they thought of it too. They wouldn't listen to fans, especially those who are not residing in Japan/are Japanese, when it comes to devising a plot. Making Anime is serious business, both financially and socially, so they will have to make up a much better plot if they want to pull off a second season.

My Opinion: Guilty Crown ended. Just leave it be. If the staff wants to pull off a second season, hell, let them. But just don't make it a remake like the abomination the first one gave us.
Or a spinoff, which I find to be very likely. I mean, CG got a spinoff too, so I can see GC staff pulling one in the future, too.
Apr 12, 2012 8:30 PM

Jun 2011
If they somehow manage to miraculously pull out a happy ending for season 2, I might consider picking it up again.

Might.
'I met many people. We were separated. And then reunited. This tune contains all those feelings.'
- Nanaka Yatsushiro, Myself;Yourself, Episode 13
Apr 13, 2012 6:21 PM
Apr 2012
Well our rants truly mean nothing, all up to them really.

but I personally think that in another year or 2 they prob will have another season or remake, believe it or not, even with all the people that are dogging it, this had/has quite a big fan base (for being newer), and did pretty well. Like someone said before, they might wanna milk the cash cow.

My opinion anyways, and im for a S2 obviously
Apr 14, 2012 4:17 AM

Mar 2012
Even if they made another season it wouldn't be continuing from that ending.

1. Inori is dead (or at least her physical form is gone)
2.Shu is blind and has lost his arm.
3. The virus is gone.

I saw someone comment this on youtube and I realized that a season 2 is unlikely no matter how much people want it.
Apr 14, 2012 7:18 AM

Jul 2011
i hope they would make a second season, the ending of the first was unsatisfying and sad, the writers screwed shu over by making him blind and crippled, giving him horrible fashion sense and left him there not being able to move on from hare and inori

but i doubt they would make a second season, that ending just closed off all possibilities of a sequel where everything was fine years into the future
Apr 14, 2012 9:03 PM

Feb 2011
Prequel everyone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QsmLE5gwQ&feature=BFa&list=FLHBMHfEYgt6lZRpy5XQD4tA&lf=plcp

Still think another season is impossible?

They can just animate the VN.
Apr 15, 2012 2:42 AM

Mar 2012
Omegadark said:
Prequel everyone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QsmLE5gwQ&feature=BFa&list=FLHBMHfEYgt6lZRpy5XQD4tA&lf=plcp

Yeah there's going to be an OVA adaptation for the Lost Christmas Game. But it doesn't mean there will be another season. As I said before if they were to make another season it wouldn't be on Shu, it would have to be a completely new story.
Apr 15, 2012 11:27 AM
Apr 2012
EsPwnage said:
Omegadark said:
Prequel everyone...

Yeah there's going to be an OVA adaptation for the Lost Christmas Game. But it doesn't mean there will be another season. As I said before if they were to make another season it wouldn't be on Shu, it would have to be a completely new story.

Actually, I think they can pull off another 11 episode season one last time to fill whatever they need to please the audience. I can already line it up for you
(Disclaimer, this is only a suggestion for a possible season2/3 -whichever you guys can call it)
EP1: Daat creating another scheme to revive Mana
EP2: Shu + Ayase possible relationship only to be disturbed with news again
(them attempting to start a relationship is actually possible, now they're both handicapped, but I can't see it being fulfilled due to his dedication for Inori)
EP3: Freemasons + illuminati plot agaist Daat (possible UN intervention, since they're douches like the usual)
EP4: Battle of militaries (Daat possibly setting up another huge-ass base)
EP5: discovery of the original virus crystal again (I don't recall it being destroyed)
or at least a fragment was recovered.
EP6: New Endlave for Ayase - another battle scene
EP 7: diplomatic relations so it's everyone vs Daat
EP8: Chance of recovering Inori through Mana revival again
EP9: possible VN route integration of VN protagonist joining forces - invasion
EP 10: Epic battle - I'll leave Shu's fate to creators. He could die and join Inori in another world or Inori could actually revive. Possible final activation of god-mode with all three void-genomes together. Daryl maybe switching sides last-minute (from his accomplice protecting his life) or epic battle against Ayase for his wish.
EP11/12: solves all relationship loopholes (Gai apologizes to Ayase). Epilogue for happy ending. Maybe even Daryl/Ayase relationship

I state EP 11/12 because of a possibility that they might create alt endings (like Angel Beats) or they might drag an extra episode for diplomatic/battle scenes (like all Gundam Series).

Anyways, I'm not saying that it should follow this sequence in particular, but another short 11 EP list to solve most of the plot holes; a 22 episode run is pretty much near impossible. An OVA would probably too short to cover all the plot holes they've made while trying to satisfy the audience.
ronzalphaApr 15, 2012 11:44 AM
"Sorry for my bad English. I usually don't revise my posts because I'm lazy or I'm multitasking and am too busy to revise it. So Grammar Nazis, please correct me if you please. You'd be doing me a favor. "
Apr 15, 2012 11:42 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Really? So many people doubting a sequel. If something makes you a lot of money, you milk it for all its worth. That is the harsh truth of media. Plus, they already said they wanted to make a two season run. Guarantee there will be another season, sequel, prequel or something similar. I, personally, can't wait. This anime was awesome. You know something was brilliant when there is such strong emotion toward it. Hardcore hate on one end and a lot of love on the other....just excellent.
Apr 15, 2012 11:46 AM
Feb 2012
^at the guy 2 posts above me
Not gonna lie, buddy, but that sounds pretty damn good.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 15, 2012 11:59 AM
Apr 2012
KingYoshi said:
Really? So many people doubting a sequel. If something makes you a lot of money, you milk it for all its worth. That is the harsh truth of media. Plus, they already said they wanted to make a two season run. Guarantee there will be another season, sequel, prequel or something similar. I, personally, can't wait. This anime was awesome. You know something was brilliant when there is such strong emotion toward it. Hardcore hate on one end and a lot of love on the other....just excellent.

I agree. The character development was superb - almost comparable to that of Key Anime's. Then the ending....was not so likable. But I think part of the reasons they left so many plot holes was because of a possibility of a follow up, whether OVA or a finishing season to milk the audience for more money. The good thing about creating a finishing season after the VN release is that it can correlate back to the VN endings - inspiring/promoting the VN sales after they've watched the anime and liked it. Cash cow anime + cash cow VN = happy stockholders and pleased audiences (except for the spender's wallets).

GuiltyKing said:
^at the guy 2 posts above me
Not gonna lie, buddy, but that sounds pretty damn good.

Thanks, I tried to keep it as similar to the storyline as possible while retaining the simplistic plots. However, the strength in this anime is not the storyline but the character development. As good as the storyline may be for this series, it's going to be horrid if they don't keep to continue the character development they did for the original run.
"Sorry for my bad English. I usually don't revise my posts because I'm lazy or I'm multitasking and am too busy to revise it. So Grammar Nazis, please correct me if you please. You'd be doing me a favor. "
Apr 15, 2012 1:03 PM

Mar 2012
KingYoshi said:
Plus, they already said they wanted to make a two season run. Guarantee there will be another season, sequel, prequel or something similar.

Where did you find out about them wanting to make another season?

It'd be great if there would be a follow to cover up the plot holes. But how long would that take? 2 years at least. I'm just getting this feeling that it might take a while for it to happen.
Apr 15, 2012 1:33 PM
Apr 2012
EsPwnage said:
KingYoshi said:
Plus, they already said they wanted to make a two season run. Guarantee there will be another season, sequel, prequel or something similar.

It'd be great if there would be a follow to cover up the plot holes. But how long would that take? 2 years at least. I'm just getting this feeling that it might take a while for it to happen.

Seeing how Funimation has the distribution rights to GC in USA and the anime is only listed under GC and not GC I + II, I suspect there may actually be a second season. However, this is only speculative guessing
http://www.funimation.com/guilty-crown
Apr 16, 2012 9:25 AM

Mar 2012
If there is a second season for some reason I want inori to come back to life or ayase to end up with shu. Don't care if he's blind as long as he end's up with someone I'm happy.
Apr 16, 2012 9:33 AM

Dec 2009
It felt like 1-11 was season one and 12-22 was season two, to be honest. They both had their own conclusions and the story switched focus halfways.

I wouldn't want a sequel as the story wrapped up decently, but it sold good, so who knows. I doubt it though.

ronzalpha said:
EsPwnage said:
KingYoshi said:

Seeing how Funimation has the distribution rights to GC in USA and the anime is only listed under GC and not GC I + II, I suspect there may actually be a second season. However, this is only speculative guessing
http://www.funimation.com/guilty-crown

How is that proof that they want to make a second season? ^^'
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Apr 16, 2012 10:52 AM
Apr 2012
Ahhh, everyone keeps bringing up the same thing, Inori is dead, and shu is blind and so and so.

Didn't they already fix these problem for various characters multiple times? I mean jeez, how many times did Mana die (wasn't Inori a clone in the first place? she was just gonna have Mana's soul implanted in her, so why cant they make a second clone and implant Inori's soul? we all know Shu has it lol)? Didn't whats his face have a perfect mechanical eye? I also doubt the virus is totally gone, I mean what about that meteorite and the fact that Daat is still up and going as far as we know. You think they don't have much to work with, but they actually have quite a bit of material left.

Oh and Ronzalpha, awesome post! I think you pretty much just made an outline for another great season lol.
Trav644Apr 16, 2012 11:04 AM
Apr 16, 2012 11:32 AM

Mar 2012
Trav644 said:
Ahhh, everyone keeps bringing up the same thing, Inori is dead, and shu is blind and so and so.

Didn't they already fix these problem for various characters multiple times? I mean jeez, how many times did Mana die (wasn't Inori a clone in the first place? she was just gonna have Mana's soul implanted in her, so why cant they make a second clone and implant Inori's soul? we all know Shu has it lol)? Didn't whats his face have a perfect mechanical eye? I also doubt the virus is totally gone, I mean what about that meteorite and the fact that Daat is still up and going as far as we know. You think they don't have much to work with, but they actually have quite a bit of material left.

Oh and Ronzalpha, awesome post! I think you pretty much just made an outline for another great season lol.

Clone, no, I'm against that. You said yourself that Inori is a clone (or at least born to be hosted by Mana) If another clone is made to be hosted by Inori it would be wrong because that was the same thing Inori was used for.

What I don't get is why they don't have some future technology to fix shu's eyes and ayase's legs? They should have that type of technology by then surely.
Apr 17, 2012 8:58 PM
Apr 2012
EsPwnage said:

Clone, no, I'm against that. You said yourself that Inori is a clone (or at least born to be hosted by Mana) If another clone is made to be hosted by Inori it would be wrong because that was the same thing Inori was used for.

What I don't get is why they don't have some future technology to fix shu's eyes and ayase's legs? They should have that type of technology by then surely.

Well, I can guess that ayase is stubborn to retain her honor for being who she is and I think Shu purposely left his eye blind to keep his last recorded memories of Inori instead of being polluted with new events. Hence, he played one of Inori's recorded songs. That's how I interpreted it. And seeing how Shu didn't fix his disability, maybe Ayase didn't either, since she REALLY looks up to Shu.

Marow said:

How is that proof that they want to make a second season? ^^'

Umm, it's not hardcore proof, but only speculative guessing, as I already mentioned. I'm just pointing out that at least in the western region, GC is only 1 season, not 2 combined seasons, so there's a CHANCE there might be a following season.

I already listed a POSSIBLE outcome for a second season, so yes, they CAN continue it if they want to, but that's up to them. I'm not saying they WILL.
Example outline for season 2 (copied from my previous post):
ronzalpha said:

(Disclaimer, this is only a suggestion for a possible season2/3 -whichever you guys can call it)
EP1: Daat creating another scheme to revive Mana
EP2: Shu + Ayase possible relationship only to be disturbed with news again
(them attempting to start a relationship is actually possible, now they're both handicapped, but I can't see it being fulfilled due to his dedication for Inori)
EP3: Freemasons + illuminati plot agaist Daat (possible UN intervention, since they're douches like the usual)
EP4: Battle of militaries (Daat possibly setting up another huge-ass base)
EP5: discovery of the original virus crystal again (I don't recall it being destroyed)
or at least a fragment was recovered.
EP6: New Endlave for Ayase - another battle scene
EP 7: diplomatic relations so it's everyone vs Daat
EP8: Chance of recovering Inori through Mana revival again
EP9: possible VN route integration of VN protagonist joining forces - invasion
EP 10: Epic battle - I'll leave Shu's fate to creators. He could die and join Inori in another world or Inori could actually revive. Possible final activation of god-mode with all three void-genomes together. Daryl maybe switching sides last-minute (from his accomplice protecting his life) or epic battle against Ayase for his wish.
EP11/12: solves all relationship loopholes (Gai apologizes to Ayase). Epilogue for happy ending. Maybe even Daryl/Ayase relationship

I state EP 11/12 because of a possibility that they might create alt endings (like Angel Beats) or they might drag an extra episode for diplomatic/battle scenes (like all Gundam Series).

Anyways, I'm not saying that it should follow this sequence in particular, but another short 11 EP list to solve most of the plot holes; a 22 episode run is pretty much near impossible. An OVA would probably too short to cover all the plot holes they've made while trying to satisfy the audience.
Apr 17, 2012 9:02 PM
Jul 2011
-Stares at thread creator in shock-

You want... more?!?!? Season one was so badly executed, it makes me want to cry.
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Apr 17, 2012 9:07 PM
Apr 2012
EsPwnage said:
Trav644 said:

When you say Fix do you mean heal their "Injuries" or get their "abilities" (to walk, and to see) back? Because Shu could just get the mechanical type eyes like the one general (forgot his name:/ ) and Ayase could just get mechanical legs (just like Shu has a mechanical arm lol)

Oh, and they probably do have different ways to restore them, but if they just pulled some random crap out then everyone would complain... like whats happening now, haha.
Apr 17, 2012 9:10 PM

Mar 2009
It'd be great if there was another season especially if there's less of Inori.
Apr 17, 2012 9:30 PM
Apr 2012
AlexSadist-sama said:

On the contrary, I actually liked Inori to a large extent :/
But yea, I can see why you don't like her. She doesn't do much until the end and she hogs up like 20% of the screentime.
Apr 18, 2012 6:23 PM
Apr 2012
AlexSadist-sama said:

I couldn't care less if Inori is in there or not, I just want Shu to get a different ending. (one where he hasn't gone completely insane)
Trav644Apr 18, 2012 7:05 PM
Apr 18, 2012 6:40 PM
Feb 2012
Yeah I'd prefer a season two as well, I think with the ending of the show they pushed the "Value of Friendship" card way too hard and it came out really stupid and cheesy. Anyone in the real world would go bad-shit crazy if they were put in Shu's position, or at least most anyone would try to start something with Ayase lol.
Apr 18, 2012 8:49 PM
Jan 2012
NO!!! :(

Cause then I'll have to watch it...

No one needs to have to suffer through this twice.
Apr 19, 2012 3:33 AM
Jan 2012
ClaudiusClotaire said:

well, no one would be forcing you to watch it.

But, by all indications they already *tried* to conclusively wrap up the series. It would kind of being anticlimatic to have daath revive Mana *again*...and then have inori magically reappear, like they fucked up with Gai's magical ressurection. If anything, I think they just kind of gave up on trying to address all the plot holes and focused on a cheesy ending instead
Apr 19, 2012 3:12 PM
Feb 2012
ftghb said:
ClaudiusClotaire said:

But, by all indications they already *tried* to conclusively wrap up the series. It would kind of being anticlimatic to have daath revive Mana *again*...and then have inori magically reappear, like they fucked up with Gai's magical ressurection. If anything, I think they just kind of gave up on trying to address all the plot holes and focused on a cheesy ending instead

Pretty much this - The story tried too hard to throw together a lot of cool ideas but forgot to really execute them correctly and screwed it all up.

If there is a Season 2, I'd definitely watch it, if only for the hope that the ending of it is better than that of the first season. However I highly, highly doubt that they will even make a season two, and if they do, it likely will have next to, if anything at all to do with Shu/Inori. They will have to do either an entirely new plot on the series, or a remake - both of which I could easily see them failing at doing given their demonstration with the existing series.

But again, I doubt they will make another series with that absolute abortion of an ending they pulled out of their ass. It sucked, hard, and wrapped up the series in a terrible way. Best to simply let it die and mark it off as one of the, "It could have been..." series' that was good till it shot itself in the face in the end.
Apr 19, 2012 5:40 PM
Apr 2012
Jerichow said:
ftghb said:
ClaudiusClotaire said:

Pretty much this - The story tried too hard to throw together a lot of cool ideas but forgot to really execute them correctly and screwed it all up.

If there is a Season 2, I'd definitely watch it, if only for the hope that the ending of it is better than that of the first season. However I highly, highly doubt that they will even make a season two, and if they do, it likely will have next to, if anything at all to do with Shu/Inori. They will have to do either an entirely new plot on the series, or a remake - both of which I could easily see them failing at doing given their demonstration with the existing series.

But again, I doubt they will make another series with that absolute abortion of an ending they pulled out of their ass. It sucked, hard, and wrapped up the series in a terrible way. Best to simply let it die and mark it off as one of the, "It could have been..." series' that was good till it shot itself in the face in the end.

I agree. If I were to watch it - it's only because I want a different and better ending.
Apr 23, 2012 9:19 PM

Apr 2011
God damn. I wish there was a season 2. I didn't feel this empty since I finished Toradora!
Apr 26, 2012 5:08 PM
Dec 2010
I don't feel like there's more to it for another season, if they resurrected Inori they could remake voids and virus too that would make all what they accomplished so far meaningless and all would feel like artificially prolonged story, but there could be some sort of OVA with "how they moved on". Or maybe there could be another similar story after hundreds or thousands of years or parallel universe kind of alternative retelling.
That said but i would be happy to watch S2 anyway haha .. :P
Hopefully sequel and story would be made naturally.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 10, 2012 9:23 PM
May 2012
ignaciomen2 said:

@ignaciomen2 i dont really like the story u came out with but i support the idea, we should convince the developers to make season 2. Perhaps we should keep coming out of ideas to keep the story on-going. Although its true that the developers made the ending like Shu has lost Inori (she stays in his memory forever) such that people would think its the end of story , at least we can come out with ideas that might encourage them for a second season. we should support them.

By the way, they're gonna make a pc game called "Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas" and the characters are not the same (Shu, Inori and Gai) although they have similar personality as them. Coming soon in 31/5/2012.
prosnappleMay 10, 2012 10:43 PM
May 12, 2012 2:39 AM

Mar 2012
We don't get a say in whether we want a season 2 or not. If we don't watch through the use of the television and live in Japan, they most likely will not really care.
May 12, 2012 8:29 AM

Feb 2012
Cian13th said:
justpooky said:
Cian13th said:
The creators (I think) during an interview said that they wanted to make 2 seasons for GC. That was a horrible ending for S1. With the years passing by crap makes it seem unlikely.

mmm I wouldn't say horrible ending unsatisfying. I would really like to believe that theres Inori gets resurected..... yea, why didn't they anyways? such bs.

Well I found it horrible >_> Battle scenes lacked action, too many unexplained plots, and it was too rushed.

Back to the case I hope they make an OVA leading to S2 or just straight to S2. Since Inori was artificial I guess they can always remake her xD Eh either way I agree she needs to comeback.

21 was probably one of the best episodes in my opinion I wish 22 had been on par with it
May 12, 2012 8:50 AM
May 2012
....... the ending sure ended quite fast. I miss guilty crown, it has to continue.. Season 2 please come out!
prosnappleMay 12, 2012 8:56 AM
May 12, 2012 11:18 AM
Mar 2012
I don't think there'd be enough material to even make a plotless and ludicrous second season let alone anything that'd make sense. Although there's still the the question about what happened to da'at, so in terms we can inevitably see them coming back and playing a relevant role in the sequel if there were to be one.

For example they can have Yuu tempt Shu into seeing things his way, and have him become his puppet in return for Inori. He'd later cures Shu's vision and amputated right arm, but he'd be sworn to obey the demonic order and desecrate humanity as he'd be cast into the villainous role once more. They could then end things with a bang and have him die as a villain before making an advertently righteous morale decision. Then in the end we'd think the kid wasn't really evil but simply a confused young boy struggling to reunite with his lost love, who failed in the end but managed to not fuck the world over where it all mattered.
May 12, 2012 3:10 PM

Jan 2012
It feels like they left too many unanswered questions at the end.
It definitely needs a second season, even if it's only 11 or 12 episodes.
May 12, 2012 3:30 PM

Mar 2012
hope for a second season cause this one was a great success
May 13, 2012 7:15 AM
May 2012
sykee said:
I don't think there'd be enough material to even make a plotless and ludicrous second season let alone anything that'd make sense. Although there's still the the question about what happened to da'at, so in terms we can inevitably see them coming back and playing a relevant role in the sequel if there were to be one.

For example they can have Yuu tempt Shu into seeing things his way, and have him become his puppet in return for Inori. He'd later cures Shu's vision and amputated right arm, but he'd be sworn to obey the demonic order and desecrate humanity as he'd be cast into the villainous role once more. They could then end things with a bang and have him die as a villain before making an advertently righteous morale decision. Then in the end we'd think the kid wasn't really evil but simply a confused young boy struggling to reunite with his lost love, who failed in the end but managed to not fuck the world over where it all mattered.

dont be too negative about it..
May 13, 2012 9:04 AM

Jun 2011
I hope there won't be. For me, this anime was sooo boring =_=
May 13, 2012 5:19 PM
Mar 2012
prosnapple said:
sykee said:

I'm just saying that they closed their doors to a sequel with the ending, there really isn't anything to work with without having it sound far fetched.
May 14, 2012 10:35 PM
Apr 2012
sykee said:
prosnapple said:
sykee said:

I'm just saying that they closed their doors to a sequel with the ending, there really isn't anything to work with without having it sound far fetched.

There has been plenty of series in worse situations than this and yet they still continued. Im sure they could think of something.

Like i said before, just give Shu a better ending, dammit.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

39 by HanSSora »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.