Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 16, 2012 2:49 AM
May 2012
Let us just wait for them to complete their Blu-Ray releases. "Maybe" after sometime, they will announce the season 2. If the profits doesn't reach their aim, .... ( you know what will happen)
Jul 16, 2012 12:20 PM

Dec 2010
The 1st 12 episodes were okay..this anime was detroyed by the ending and the last 6 episodes...IG SHOULD TAKE A CHANC WITH THIS ANIME..i believe they will succeed..
Mim
Jul 17, 2012 4:04 AM

Feb 2011
Khalan3 said:
Would like a 2nd season. Maybe with new characters (like FSN -> FZ) somewhere 10 or 20 years later. Gives the creators also a 2nd chance and not make any mistakes and plot holes.

Yes, this is what I think will happen. They will make a epic prequel and everyone will fall in love with it just like the FSN/ FZ thing. They already have for material for it too, they can just animate the visual novel.
Jul 17, 2012 11:35 AM

Dec 2010
I pray that the blue-ray boxes of GC becomes the best seller this year..guilty crown is now standing in the middle of desert.it has to go forward..we want to see GC in the middle of the green,not in the desert.IG SHOULD PROVIDE US SOME NEWS ON GC2 VERY SOON.
Mim
Jul 18, 2012 8:05 PM

Aug 2009
As much as I want it, I really can't think of a new plot for season 2. However, I guess after Lost Christmas delves into the story deeper, it might open up an opportunity for something. Considering that Daath is still around, the main conflict is still not gone. Plus there was that tweet that told everyone to observe the ending closely.

They're still releasing official Guilty Crown art. The most recent one was a picture of them at Hare's grave. I don't know if it means anything, but I can't ignore it either (plus redjuice's art is gorgeous sooo).
Jul 19, 2012 11:23 AM

Dec 2010
Finally GC VOLUME 2&3 has been pulished !!hoping that news on GC S2 COMES OUT SOON..
Mim
Jul 19, 2012 5:36 PM
Jul 2012
it was kinda satisfying. the ending was good. i think it was a good way to end guilty crown. but if there happens to be a season 2 that would be awesome
Jul 27, 2012 12:33 PM
Jul 2012
I think there's actually a lot of material for a second season. BD sales were pretty good and the fan base is quite large. The ending felt a bit too sad, if you know what I mean. They'd probably try to milk the cash out of this show as much as they can as other people said before. Too bad they showed that epilogue... Kinda ruined hopes for a second season.
TheNguyenJul 27, 2012 12:38 PM
Jul 30, 2012 12:30 PM
Jul 2012
TheNguyen said:
I think there's actually a lot of material for a second season. BD sales were pretty good and the fan base is quite large. The ending felt a bit too sad, if you know what I mean. They'd probably try to milk the cash out of this show as much as they can as other people said before. Too bad they showed that epilogue... Kinda ruined hopes for a second season.

You didn't play the game yet right? You didn't even visit Guilty Crown Lost X-Mas website! Don't spew out nonsense unless you know the whole thing. Yuu is dead. Daato is just a organization with scientific power. Since Scrooge destroyed almost everything, now Daath just have a small branch left. Inori revival is 100%, but the technology is now long gone. Keep on dreaming. I think tonight Inori will come to my wetdream somehow~ t(_ _)t
Jul 30, 2012 12:41 PM

Jul 2012
I think it would be nice if they made a 2nd season of Guilty Crown. i honestly thought it was a pretty awesome anime, disregarding what haters had said. I think they should make an anime based off of the Lost Christmas story line, at least that's what I want. however, i would also like a story line revolving around Shuu trying to get back Inori. I mean, sure he's blind but there are eye donors that can give him back his sight. I also miss Hare so i would also like if there's a plot that the virus wasn't actually killing them but transporting them somewhere else. in the world of guilty crown, basically anything can happen.
Jul 31, 2012 1:46 AM
Jul 2012
amara12345 said:
TheNguyen said:

You didn't play the game yet right? You didn't even visit Guilty Crown Lost X-Mas website! Don't spew out nonsense unless you know the whole thing. Yuu is dead. Daato is just a organization with scientific power. Since Scrooge destroyed almost everything, now Daath just have a small branch left. Inori revival is 100%, but the technology is now long gone. Keep on dreaming. I think tonight Inori will come to my wetdream somehow~ t(_ _)t

Unlike you, I am not the kind of person that would find and play a visual novel that was released five goddamn days ago just to look for answers to plot holes. Hell, the game isn't even remotely available to me so I don't even know why you would bring it up. If Da'ath is "just" an organization with "scientific power" then why is the organization so important to the story? Da'ath is mentioned nearly half the show but was never thoroughly explained . Now, you say that Scrooge destroyed it? In the game which is a PROLOGUE to the original story? Also, why do you assume Yuu is dead? It is never even clearly implied that he died. So, YOU stop spewing nonsense and don't assume things to make your argument look more reasonable.

TheNguyenJul 31, 2012 1:52 AM
Jul 31, 2012 12:02 PM

Dec 2010
Things to know::Yuu is not dead../daath still exists who has the tools to create another epilouge/inori still has 100% chance of coming back/GAMES ARE GAMES..THEY DON'T MATTER./if daath was almost destroyed previously how were they able to revive mana(how gay was revived if daath is useless)/why yuu had still had a void genome if he was dead and yuu escaped from the tower in the end,didn't he?(clearly yuu is not dead)/there is good enough plot for the 2nd season::shu(he looks like edward+ciel),inori back again,DAATH MORE ACTIVE,VOID CONCEPTS AND ALIEN VIRUS DESTROYED FOR GOOD(SHU STILL HAS VOIDS WITHIN HIM.SO HE MUST BE ABLE TO USE KINGS POWER AGAIN),MORE ACTION ASSURED AND HAPPY ENDING--NONE OF THESE ARE IMPOSSIBLE..I WILL BE WATING...w..a..t..i..n..g..
Mim
Aug 4, 2012 11:20 PM

Mar 2012
"the creators said that guilty crown is not a single season anime"

*copied from a certain site.
Aug 11, 2012 4:37 AM

Jun 2009
Kawaii_Taiga said:

yes this anime have 2 season. Fall 2011 and Winter 2012
Aug 13, 2012 6:09 AM

Jan 2012
IZUMI64 said:
Kawaii_Taiga said:

Aug 13, 2012 6:23 AM

Jun 2009
flaxman85 said:
IZUMI64 said:
Kawaii_Taiga said:

Fall 2011 is October to December (2011) Winter 2012 is January to March (2012)

I think you got it wrong, I meant 22 eps is two seasons long...
Aug 21, 2012 4:27 AM
Aug 2012
erm... guys i heard a new information my fren n many ppl check maybe got season 2 n the season 2 will story is like tis Shu get bck his power and his power recorver his blind and Shu his void power got anoter useful power it power can revive someone then Shu revive inori i juz noe about still got i haven really remember so guys go check again pls if u all don believe i no say anything cuz i juz folow my fren n ppl check so i juz wanna u all help find again pls
Sep 2, 2012 7:30 AM

May 2012
You people realise, with the way S1 ended its impossible for S2 right? The virus is gone... its not like its going to magically appear again. Plus it'll mean that Inori's sacrifice will have meant nothing which would have meant that S1 ending was completely useless. I'm not saying that S1 ending was great, but its not possible to make another season with the way they ended it. If they did it'll be some bullshit scenario and all the haters will be like "oh this is shit" or "why would they make a second season for this crap"

Only a prequel is possible.
Nov 1, 2012 10:01 AM

Sep 2012
quadnia said:
You people realise, with the way S1 ended its impossible for S2 right? The virus is gone... its not like its going to magically appear again. Plus it'll mean that Inori's sacrifice will have meant nothing which would have meant that S1 ending was completely useless. I'm not saying that S1 ending was great, but its not possible to make another season with the way they ended it. If they did it'll be some bullshit scenario and all the haters will be like "oh this is shit" or "why would they make a second season for this crap"

Only a prequel is possible.

The virus isn't necessarily gone, just eradicated from the human race for the time being. Remember, the virus all stems from Mana's contact with the stone, and though Shu attempted to destroy the rings the stone turned into, they later show Daath finding that ring in the crater when he's talking about the shards that were being collected to revive Mana. It could still be in existance somewhere, and it's likely it could still carry the ability to give rise to the apocalypse virus. All it would take is a little story telling and a new antagonist finding said ring and tada you have the basis for another season. There's also Gai talking about how Da'at will continue to find a way to revive Mana until they achieve the 4th apocalypse. There's also the issue of Inori. Her body died but that doesn't necessarily mean she died completely. That's a big hole left in the end of the show. What if her heart and soul are still trapped in that crystal flower that grows when her tears fall? One could argue that it was destroyed when the building collapsed, but that goes the same for Shu who should have also been destroyed, but wasn't. I think there's plenty of room left to do a season 2, just so long as it's played out correctly, and not twisted into one of those bullshit scenario's that you speak of.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Nov 1, 2012 3:38 PM

Aug 2011
IZUMI64 said:
Kawaii_Taiga said:

Mmkay then. That's called a two-course anime, or one full season. 11-13 episodes are typically called half-season anime.

Cian13th said:
The creators (I think) during an interview said that they wanted to make 2 seasons for GC. That was a horrible ending for S1. With the years passing by crap makes it seem unlikely.

I agree the ending was heartbreakingly horrible D'': Inorinn~~

But. Darker than Black's second season was created two years after it's original showing, so I wouldn't say so.
Nov 1, 2012 8:11 PM
Aug 2011
UMB said:
Well the manga is still on-going, so i would not be surprised with a 2nd season.

what happenes in the manga after inori dies?
Nov 2, 2012 2:40 AM

Sep 2012
deenman23 said:
UMB said:
Well the manga is still on-going, so i would not be surprised with a 2nd season.

what happenes in the manga after inori dies?

That's irrelevant seeing as Guilty Crown is an original piece. It's not based off a manga, the manga is based off of the show.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Jan 9, 2013 9:19 PM

Jul 2011
wasnt the main character, blind, missing an arm, and limping, and it didnt say if he was a king anymore, if there was a second season, he would need some kind of major medical break through for him to be useful, or uses his king power, if he still has it, to fix himself for a time, like he did with his arm. but think of the kind of state his body would be in at the end of the second season if he did that, probably be dead or in bed for the rest of his life.

i was very upset with the ending of this show.
Jan 10, 2013 1:28 AM

Jul 2012
Shiveron said:
The virus isn't necessarily gone, just eradicated from the human race for the time being. Remember, the virus all stems from Mana's contact with the stone, and though Shu attempted to destroy the rings the stone turned into, they later show Daath finding that ring in the crater when he's talking about the shards that were being collected to revive Mana. It could still be in existance somewhere, and it's likely it could still carry the ability to give rise to the apocalypse virus. All it would take is a little story telling and a new antagonist finding said ring and tada you have the basis for another season. There's also Gai talking about how Da'at will continue to find a way to revive Mana until they achieve the 4th apocalypse. There's also the issue of Inori. Her body died but that doesn't necessarily mean she died completely. That's a big hole left in the end of the show. What if her heart and soul are still trapped in that crystal flower that grows when her tears fall? One could argue that it was destroyed when the building collapsed, but that goes the same for Shu who should have also been destroyed, but wasn't. I think there's plenty of room left to do a season 2, just so long as it's played out correctly, and not twisted into one of those bullshit scenario's that you speak of.

Well said. Season 2 can be possible. You should definitely go join Production I.G. and help Hiroyuki Yoshino write the story. Not kidding.
Jan 10, 2013 9:20 AM
Dec 2012
Making a season 2 is a bad idea main reason being because the writers butchered this storyline. Just about every villain is dead with the possible exception of Yuu. Shu is handicapped and saved the world from the virus and this was the intended ending. The only thing I.G can do now is either make a prequel that retcons everything in the storyline or completely remake the anime. Personally, I hope they remake it at some point in the future and have better writers that know how to write a story and have a goal in mind while they write it because the guys that made this anime obviously had no clue what they were doing.
Jan 10, 2013 1:13 PM

Aug 2012
Season 2? Please, no.
Jan 25, 2013 6:51 PM

Aug 2009
Season 2? That still not comfirmed.
Jan 25, 2013 7:16 PM
Nov 2010
not going to happen i think
Hi
Feb 5, 2013 6:40 PM
Jul 2012
mastercoolman said:
i love how plp are talking crap about the show if they made a season 2 the haters would watch it me i love this show its awsome i hope they make a season 2 on it

HOLY FUCK!! You just read my mind 0.o

Feb 5, 2013 9:36 PM

Oct 2012
BlackWafflez69 said:
mastercoolman said:
i love how plp are talking crap about the show if they made a season 2 the haters would watch it me i love this show its awsome i hope they make a season 2 on it

HOLY FUCK!! You just read my mind 0.o

LOL. Same here. I think this actually has potential for a season 2...

Feb 21, 2013 2:24 PM

Feb 2013
I'd love a season 2! I just finished watching this animé yesterday, and I thought it was very good, but the ending just left a hollow emptiness. I actually think there is a lot of room for a sequel, as Daath is never confirmed destroyed, nor do we know what exactly it is. Also, we don't know where the virus came from in the first place, there could be something huge behind it. We could try to make a petition on www.change.org! Maybe the developers would then be convinced..
Feb 21, 2013 3:11 PM
Oct 2012
Oh i wish they will make it.i didn't like the ending.why it had to be inori?:-(:-(
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Himel_713&sclick=1]
Feb 24, 2013 10:55 PM

Jun 2010
I would love a second season if they took the 22 episode series and re-released it with more backstory on characters and organizations. Not looking to change the ending or story in anyway just a better laid out show. They took something that should had been at least 36-50 episodes and crunched it into 22 episodes. Is that their fault yes, but if they want the show to get the recognition it deserves then it is what they need to do.

OTOH, the show was good. I enjoyed it and the ending was one of those bitter-sweet endings. I am all for a happy ending but I love the bittersweet ones as I fell they have a longer lasting impact on the viewer/reader.

Ona side note I think a OVA(or 3) epilogue would be nice as I am a detail person and would love to know what happens to the cast after the events of the story but that is a personal preference.
Feb 24, 2013 10:57 PM

Sep 2012
Seraveean said:
I would love a second season if they took the 22 episode series and re-released it with more backstory on characters and organizations. Not looking to change the ending or story in anyway just a better laid out show. They took something that should had been at least 36-50 episodes and crunched it into 22 episodes. Is that their fault yes, but if they want the show to get the recognition it deserves then it is what they need to do.

OTOH, the show was good. I enjoyed it and the ending was one of those bitter-sweet endings. I am all for a happy ending but I love the bittersweet ones as I fell they have a longer lasting impact on the viewer/reader.

Ona side note I think a OVA(or 3) epilogue would be nice as I am a detail person and would love to know what happens to the cast after the events of the story but that is a personal preference.
I completely agree with this.

I loved GC, but it had the potential to be much better.
Feb 24, 2013 11:02 PM

Jun 2010
Red_Keys said:
]I completely agree with this.

I loved GC, but it had the potential to be much better.

Indeed it did. I think that is something that flusters some people. The show appeared good and it's base plot was a brilliant idea but it was not carried out right and just ended up as a mess. That is the reason I gave it a 7/10. Animation wise it was beautiful and the music was excellent. The story, while good on paper, did not flourish as it should have. This show jusst needs a FMA brotherhood pulled on it. Re-release it as it should have been.
Mar 9, 2013 1:37 PM

Jul 2010
I don't think there's much to work with for a 2nd season, you know, with Inori who's pretty much dead (right? it's been a while since I saw it) and our main character who's blind... But I would like an alternate version of the anime with a new main chracter who isn't a total wuss, I loved the animation and all the pretty stuff + the music was awesome so if they just change Shu it could turn out pretty good
Mar 11, 2013 4:20 AM

Dec 2012
Change the cast, then we can talk about season 2.... Season 1 was such a disaster.
Mar 11, 2013 4:22 AM

Mar 2012
Hey, the first season was a disaster and was fun because of it. Having a new Season would screw everything up even more thus making it even more fun. So why the fuck not?
Mar 17, 2013 11:32 PM
Mar 2013
shu is blind yea but i don't think it's an unsolvable problem... i mean they are in the future they should be able to get his eyes back... or make it the start that something happened with his eyes or smthng
Mar 22, 2013 7:45 PM
Dec 2012
SkywardDemise said:
I'd love a season 2! I just finished watching this animé yesterday, and I thought it was very good, but the ending just left a hollow emptiness. I actually think there is a lot of room for a sequel, as Daath is never confirmed destroyed, nor do we know what exactly it is. Also, we don't know where the virus came from in the first place, there could be something huge behind it. We could try to make a petition on http://www.change.org! Maybe the developers would then be convinced..

I can't remember what episode it is but doesn't it show you that Mana gets infected by a meteor in a flashback?
Mar 23, 2013 1:56 AM
Mar 2013
dmcmahon806 said:
SkywardDemise said:
I'd love a season 2! I just finished watching this animé yesterday, and I thought it was very good, but the ending just left a hollow emptiness. I actually think there is a lot of room for a sequel, as Daath is never confirmed destroyed, nor do we know what exactly it is. Also, we don't know where the virus came from in the first place, there could be something huge behind it. We could try to make a petition on http://www.change.org! Maybe the developers would then be convinced..

I can't remember what episode it is but doesn't it show you that Mana gets infected by a meteor in a flashback?

Yes, one of the episodes shows how she got infected by a meteor.

On another note, I know I'm gonna receive a lot of hate for this but I absolutely loved this anime; it's probably one of my favourites...

For those of you who say there's not much to work with, I think there is. The Daath guy never gets killed off and if the writers twist it the right way, they could may a whole sequel out of that. Shu's blindness and Inori's death shouldn't be a problem. I mean, If Shu can regain an artificial arm out of thin air then they could fix his blindness if they think of something clever. If they can re - make Mana and Gai then they can re - make Inori too.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't seem to like this anime so I don't think they'll have the support to make a sequel which is a damn shame.
Apr 28, 2013 9:43 AM
Apr 2013
Please I wan Guilty Crown Season 2 i'am not satisfied seeing Guilty Crown in season 1
Apr 28, 2013 9:52 AM

Oct 2012
I would rather see the english dub for Guilty Crown than a sequel. Greg Ayres teased at Naka Kon that an announcement was going to be made soon... but here we are a month later, annnnd butkus. It has been almost two years. Where is the home video release?!?
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Apr 29, 2013 2:24 AM

Nov 2012
There already is a German dub, so it kinda surprises me that there still isn't an English one.

I sing for my people, I sing for my friends
I sing for justice, so that the world finally ends
I sing for my father who rests high above
and also for my mother who I deeply love
But as I sing I wonder, what is it for?
when there is no one who sings for me anymore...
Apr 29, 2013 3:59 AM

Apr 2009
VoidGenome said:
There already is a German dub, so it kinda surprises me that there still isn't an English one.

The German dub is just like GC's plot, truly horrible.
NidhoeggrApr 29, 2013 6:29 AM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 29, 2013 5:09 AM

Mar 2013
I hope they don't make a season two. I personally loved the ending and thought it was beautiful. A second season would just ruin it.
Apr 29, 2013 5:29 AM

Apr 2013
I would watch it... just to find out if there will be a Shu x Ayase ending.
Apr 29, 2013 8:53 AM

Oct 2012
YumeNoMonogatari said:
I would watch it... just to find out if there will be a Shu x Ayase ending.

You can do what I do and pretend there was and write oodles and oodles of fanfiction...
NickyCharismaApr 29, 2013 7:23 PM
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Apr 29, 2013 6:16 PM

Nov 2012
Nidhoeggr said:
VoidGenome said:

The German dub is just like GC's plot, truly horrible.

I never said the German dub was good...just that there was one. And we all already know that you dislike the plot...there really is no need to further mention it, really. you probably like the attention it gives you, no?

NickyCharisma said:

You can fo what I do and pretend there was and write oodles and oodles of fanfiction...

hah...if you have some additional sources for good GC fanfics aside from the ones on fanfiction.net, I am all ears. Not much is going on in the fanfic department of GC, sadly.

I sing for my people, I sing for my friends
I sing for justice, so that the world finally ends
I sing for my father who rests high above
and also for my mother who I deeply love
But as I sing I wonder, what is it for?
when there is no one who sings for me anymore...
Apr 30, 2013 7:59 AM

Mar 2013
I would love a season two. Gai got revived so why not Inori too? So Shu and Inori can kick more ass together in season 2! I don't care what 'out of this world' explanation they'll give me as long as they bring Inori back.

Ps: i love egoist and all their songs
PieRatePEWPEWApr 30, 2013 11:21 PM
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.