Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2012 7:24 PM

Oct 2010
Snaad said:
I'm surprised nobody pointed out that the ED of the series for episodes 1-11 seems to take place AFTER they married, because Louise wears the Parisian outfit that she sees in a store during the ED of episode 12.

That would mean that after they go visit Saito's family, they go back to Louise's world since she has the clothes she bought in Saito's world.
That's true it makes sense. They should bundle a OVA with the last volume that explains that.

Still nice to see that Louise blows up Saito even if they are married.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 24, 2012 7:48 PM
Aug 2010
.....And they lived happily ever after, THE END!

OK, here's my review of the final episode:

Saito returns to the Magic world by the most convenient Solar eclipse and defeats the dragon, he then marries Louise (AGAIN!!!, they had previously married in Season 2), THE END.

As predictable and convenient and CLICHE as the ending was.....it could've been much worst and for that I'm thankful it ended properly.

7/10 for this season and 8/10 for the series.

Probably the most enjoyable aspect of this season was Louise, she really did have a real TSUNDERE TRANSFORMATION she went from an insufferable and terribly abusive loli in season 1 and 2 to a loving, caring and wonderful character in this season.

She really was my favorite character and one of the BEST TSUNDERE EVER!

In the end, I'm not completely happy with how Zero no Tsukaima ended, but this is MUCH better than so many other anime and manga....thank you J.C staff and the author of ZnT.

Finally.....WOOT, NO RETARDED HAREM ENDING!!!!

I will miss Zero no Tsukaima and Louise, but I'm happy with this ending, lots of great episodes and many great memories.
Mar 24, 2012 7:49 PM

Nov 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

I am very happy even though it seems like invisible miracles played about of the jet flying outcome and I am surprised that Saito can fly it but I will assume the rune does all he cannot somehow or feeds him the info on what he needs to do. Despite that Louise x Saito kiss in the following,

A PREMIERE FOLKS! A kiss in a F-16 jet! Tom Cruise did not even do that one! ROFL! In fact never in anime it has been done on a F-16 jet. This is a true first of joy!

Someone doesnt know their planes. The Japanese military doesnt have F-16's. That my dear man is a Mitsubishi F-2 which is their own version of it with their own avionics in. Arguably a better jet...certainly more advanced than a measly F-16.

Anyway, so many silly things happened this episode. I'm glad it's finally over.

The ending was nice but apart from that this episode and just the season in general has been a big let down.
Mar 24, 2012 7:52 PM

Mar 2010
He didn't bomb the Russians before flying into the sun.

Fairly average season. 6/10

Mar 2012
I am not fully satisfied. I remember when i started watching this anime years ago. I thought whis story will be much longer. There are many gaps in story, we see Louise father in two situation across all story. I thought also that plot connected with Zeros's sister will develop.

Althought, i give 10/10.

Aug 2010
He stole that jet easy. I heard the Air Force is lax but come on now, haha. I'm glad that my prediction was wrong. Let us hope that Saito will be a one woman guy, because I don't think he has it in him (although it seems Louise can be very forgiving beneath her tsun shell).
Mar 24, 2012 7:56 PM

Jul 2011
Actually there's a hentai that involves a fighter jet and doing it, which also involves kissing. So not it's not new.

Although it's great that it was a happy ending, there's some stuff that felt rushed. For instance, climbing a fence into a military base will get you shot on sight. No closure for the other girls. Saito's stupidity towards his feelings for her. But I guess being the last episode in the last season makes it kinda important to close out.

Not as good as the first two seasons. Feels too rushed.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Mar 24, 2012 7:59 PM

Feb 2011
It's a nice ending. I'll give this season an 8/10 and the series 10/10 just since it was one of my first.

Though I kinda wish they showed Saito's parents...woulda been something to see.
Mar 24, 2012 8:03 PM

Mar 2008
No real surprises there, but nothing I didn't expect from the finale of ZnT. It didn't disappoint me because I've come it was the type of ending I've come to hope for in the show with its mix of seriousness and comedy but overall light fluffy feeling. I'm glad they went back to Japan for what I can only assume is a holiday and to meet the parents who are probably wondering how their son is alive (assuming no weird digimon style time dilation crap).

The biggest disappointment about the finale for me personally is how there was no real epilogue for the other characters other than that they're all doing well now. I know we can pretty much assume as much and they're not important characters in the bigger picture but I grew fond of them and would've liked to see where things were headed for everyone else.
Mar 24, 2012 8:03 PM

Oct 2010
Riptos said:
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

I am very happy even though it seems like invisible miracles played about of the jet flying outcome and I am surprised that Saito can fly it but I will assume the rune does all he cannot somehow or feeds him the info on what he needs to do. Despite that Louise x Saito kiss in the following,

A PREMIERE FOLKS! A kiss in a F-16 jet! Tom Cruise did not even do that one! ROFL! In fact never in anime it has been done on a F-16 jet. This is a true first of joy!

Someone doesnt know their planes. The Japanese military doesnt have F-16's. That my dear man is a Mitsubishi F-2 which is their own version of it with their own avionics in. Arguably a better jet...certainly more advanced than a measly F-16.
I should have known but the base model of it is a F-16. The modifications that make it into a F-2A just make changes to its systems. The body is that of a F-16. So it's really hard to discern properly. I think it's armament was 4 harm missiles?:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-88_HARM
Looks like it.
They should have made the AIM-9s into 120AIMs cause the distance seemed too far for those Sidewinders:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-9_Sidewinder
less the dragon from where he entered was in the less than 35KM radius.

While the AIM 120:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM_120
could be fired from he was right away.

In fact I got my excitment get the best of my comprehension. Still I don't think any anime or movie did a kiss scene in a F-2A of all planes being a F-16 modded.
TheLocalHentai said:
Actually there's a hentai that involves a fighter jet and doing it, which also involves kissing. So not it's not new.
Please PM me the anime of that.

Mar 24, 2012 8:05 PM
Aug 2010
Some stuff to point out:

#1 Honestly, who cares about the other girls, ZnT was always about Louise and Saito, the other girls were just distractions and the fact that the anime did not give them an epilogue or anything doesn't really bother me.

#2 Yeah, Saito stole the Jet really easily, it's pretty obvious all of this was rushed, they could've had a few more episodes to properly show all of this, oh well.

#3 Louise is one of only a FEW Tsundere which I have seen actually transform from TSUN to DERE throughout the course of the series. This should be applauded and shown as the correct way to make Tsunderes in anime....although to be fair, it did take her awhile to finally stop being so abusive.

#4 Saito finally manned up and expressed his true love to the ONLY girl he had feelings for throughout this series, honestly this should have been resolved long ago.
Mar 24, 2012 8:31 PM
Nov 2011
ichigo03 said:

#1 Honestly, who cares about the other girls, ZnT was always about Louise and Saito, the other girls were just distractions and the fact that the anime did not give them an epilogue or anything doesn't really bother me.

I guess you could call the marriage and what comes after would be the epilogue. The other girls are important as well. They are not just distractions. They were made to make the story move forward.
Mar 24, 2012 8:32 PM
Feb 2009
THATS RIGHT HE CATUALLY STOLE A FUCKING JET
*facepalm*

You just can't give this series other than a 10/10.
Yet another long journey comes to an epic end :)
Mar 24, 2012 8:35 PM
Dec 2011
I loved season 1 and season 2 wasn't bad either, 3 and 4 were okay but not great! For a final episode, they gave us closure but it wasn't that well done (seriously, I wanna go to Japan so I can steal a fighter jet in 5 minutes). If this ep was a 7, highschool dxd final was a 9.
Mar 24, 2012 8:43 PM
Aug 2010
stormtrooper said:
The other girls are important as well. They are not just distractions. They were made to make the story move forward.

I disagree here's why:

Tiffa: She's a half elf who saved Saito in season 2, she later became the second master to Saito, she always liked Saito, but unlike the other girls she never tried to steal him, there's really no reason for her to pursue Saito, and therefore her story is done.

Tabitha: She is now a queen....that's it, there's no reason to tell anything else.

Henrietta: probably the most disliked character this season....she literally tried to steal Saito from her "childhood friend", she's manipulative and an egomaniac, I'm glad they didn't tell anything about her in the epilogue. She continues to be a queen....that's it, eventually she'll probably marry another royal, since that's usually how they do things.

Siesta: She's a maid, end of story, she's also another person who tired to steal Saito away, simply for her own selfish reasons, once again, I'm glad they didn't say anything about her, IMO, she was a USELESS character, never did the story focus around her, she was literally there to increase the harem, there is no other reason, therefore, she doesn't really need an epilogue.

That's it, for the exception of Tiffa, all the other girls were selfish, egotistical, and manipulative BITCHES.

The story was never about any of them, they were supporting characters, although you could say that they should show what happens to them, it really doesn't matter, the story is not ruined by not showing their futures.
Mar 24, 2012 9:02 PM
Jul 2009
Breaking news
The goverment is looking for a young boy.
The boy stole a jet from the japanish flight-camp and suddenly it disappeared in thin air.

The goverment stated that they have a clear view of the boy.

If the boy is caught he will have to spend 20 years in prison for stealing goverment property.

Other news.
we are getting messages about a boy and a girl showing up out off nowhere in the middle of the road.
Mar 24, 2012 9:09 PM

Jan 2011
I thought if two people in strange costumes suddenly appeared in a flash of light in the middle of a Japanese street the predominant conversation would be: "Don't look at them and let's keep walking...."
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 24, 2012 9:45 PM
Oct 2010
I still want some kind of special season where Louis and friends from her world visit Saito's world. 50 Episode would be enough >.<.............actually more than enough. Anyway, Nice ending!
Mar 24, 2012 9:47 PM

Oct 2010
TH-Chen said:
Breaking news
The government is looking for a young boy.
The boy stole a jet from the japanish flight-camp and suddenly it disappeared in thin air.

The government stated that they have a clear view of the boy.

If the boy is caught he will have to spend 20 years in prison for stealing government property.

Other news.
we are getting messages about a boy and a girl showing up out off nowhere in the middle of the road.
OH WOW! ROFL! Hilarious comment! Just one thing! Is it more than 20 years or what is the actual punishment with the current law system for Saito's actions on stealing that fighter?

Mar 24, 2012 9:49 PM

Dec 2011
Loved the ending.
Louise and Saito are married now :D

Saito shooting missiles with his jet was awesome.

And it is funny that the haters watched this episode so fast.
Mar 24, 2012 10:05 PM

Sep 2011
I Knew It That He Will Steal The Jet! BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY WILL PLAY THE FIRST KISS SONG WHILE SAITO AND LOUISE KISSED EACH OTHER ON THE JET PLANE. How Nostalgic. Best Thing That It Ended A VERY GOOD HAPPY Ending And Not The Crappy Harem Ending. Also, I DIDN'T EXPECT LOUISE WILL OPEN A WORLD DOOR TO SAITO'S WORLD. I Had Goosebumps On Every Minute Of This Episode. Greater Than 5/5 For This AWESOME EPISODE.

10/10 For This Season. Actually I Don't Care On The Previous Episode As Long As They Will Make A Happy Ending For This Season That I'm Expecting For But They Make It So Much Happy Ending Which I Didn't Expect. :O

MAN THEY SHOULD MAKE AN OVA ABOUT LOUISE AND SAITO HAVING A JOURNEY ON SAITO'S WORLD AND ABOUT SAITO'S PARENTS <- ALL MY MONEY FOR ZERO NO TSUKAIMA!

I'LL MISS THIS SERIES ESPECIALLY LOUISE AND SAITO. T_T

As For Those Who Didn't Enjoy The Ending, That Means They Didn't Enjoy The Whole Zero No Tsukaima Series So Ignore The Haters Here~. :3

Mar 24, 2012 10:17 PM

Dec 2011
Great ending. Hope they will make a movie.

About the wedding tho, I would have loved to see Saito and Louise take their vows. All see is a kiss.
Mar 24, 2012 10:46 PM

Mar 2010
So it finally ended.....Saito and Louise are married, Louise steps in Tokyo. I find the ending better than i expected. Not bad. But i dont know how the ending will turn out to be in the novels though.

As an aircraft fan, i would like to say this....Sweet!! Saito brought a Mitsubishi F-2 carrying 4 AAM-4 and 2 AAM-3 missiles (i could be wrong..). A 4.5 generation multirole aircraft. It's not an f-16 even though it is derived from it (More specifically, F-16C block 40).

Before this episode, Saito was talking about bringing a jet fighter into Halkeginia. I was thinking of three aircrafts that would fit in today's JASDF's arsenal: F-4EJ,F-15J and F-2 (if the real world(Earth) would set several years into the future, then probably an F-35). Well in the end, F-2 was selected. I guess the reason would be the F-2's nickname "Viper ZERO" like the A6M Zero Fighter in early novels.

Too bad it didn't last long though. I was wondering though if he where to keep that f-2. One of the biggest problems that the f-2 will be facing is the overall maintenance since Halkeginia doesn't have sufficient tech to maintain the F-2. But it would be nice to keep it for Colbert to study the F-2 especially the jet engine. And from there, he would be able to at maintain it although it will take a very long time.

Anyways, it has some records though,
- it became the first aircraft with supersonic speed (f-2's max speed is about mach 2) and is about 4 times faster than a6m zero fighter in Halkeginia.
- possibly the first aircraft to hit its target at a very significant range in Halkeginia.
HolyKnightADMar 24, 2012 10:54 PM
"Though I fly through the valley of death..I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000 feet and climbing." - At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base Kadena, Okinawa
Mar 24, 2012 10:48 PM
Aug 2011
Hands down, best episode in the ENTIRE series. Sure, season 3 was a huge letdown, and most of season 4 was also a bit of a letdown, too, but HELL, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. Main reason why I watched this anime was the relationship between Saito and Louise. It's incredibly rare in an anime to see a LEGIT relationship like theirs, and not some annoying harem bullsh!t.

And yeah, would've loved to see what happens after Louise and Saito visit his parents. They'd be like "da'fuq is this kid?". I want an OVA explaining this. NOW.

*ahem* anyway, all in all, loved the series, and I give it a 10/10 <---- = MY OPINION
So yeah, no hating for the outrageous rating. :3
Mar 24, 2012 11:04 PM

Apr 2011
A lot of illogical crap happened here. But hey who's to argue? Especially with that super sexy F-2A. Don't know how he got a hold of that but I think it is because the developers rushed through the series. Still, we all got what we wanted. A good end to a good series. 7/10
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Mar 24, 2012 11:05 PM

Mar 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Riptos said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I should have known but the base model of it is a F-16. The modifications that make it into a F-2A just make changes to its systems. The body is that of a F-16. So it's really hard to discern properly. I think it's armament was 4 harm missiles?:
Looks like it.
They should have made the AIM-9s into 120AIMs cause the distance seemed too far for those Sidewinders:

While the AIM 120:

In fact I got my excitment get the best of my comprehension. Still I don't think any anime or movie did a kiss scene in a F-2A of all planes being a F-16 modded.
TheLocalHentai said:

I replayed the part where saito was firing missiles, it seems that the arsenals were four aam-4's and two aam-3's. First set of missiles fired were aam-3 which is similar to aim-9 sidewinders and 2nd set of missiles fired were aam-4 which is similar to aim-120.

Is that possible to carry 6 missiles for an f-2? just wondering.

Edit: oh wait, it can.....i forgot about the wingtips.
HolyKnightADMar 24, 2012 11:16 PM
"Though I fly through the valley of death..I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000 feet and climbing." - At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base Kadena, Okinawa
Mar 24, 2012 11:38 PM
May 2011
hope they make some ova that all his friends visit Japan....
Mar 24, 2012 11:41 PM

Oct 2010
Holy_Knight said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Riptos said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Looks like it.

While the AIM 120:

TheLocalHentai said:

I replayed the part where saito was firing missiles, it seems that the arsenals were four aam-4's and two aam-3's. First set of missiles fired were aam-3 which is similar to aim-9 sidewinders and 2nd set of missiles fired were aam-4 which is similar to aim-120.

Is that possible to carry 6 missiles for an f-2? just wondering.

Edit: oh wait, it can.....i forgot about the wingtips.
Ah! I see now! THANK YOU! Big time! Amazing! I was thinking they had that setup but it just did not look like it me. And yes it's possible to have those and more but the F-2A was a duel fuel thank version for long patrols I assume.

Well that confirms things.

Mar 24, 2012 11:45 PM

Jan 2012
The pope is REALLY DEAD... i thought that he will come out alive after that ancient black dragon turned into stoned then collapse(DEAD)...hahahaha, well this anime ended nicely....

I was wondering if they will make an OVA for this season....maybe 1 OVA, continuing what happens during the visit in Saito's world along with Louise....
Mar 24, 2012 11:53 PM

Sep 2008
Wow, this episode had a ton of bullshit that not even I could overlook.
They should have went the cliche route of having the Pope become the antagonist. A ton of characters introduced in this season seemed just like a dumb add-on. How the hell did Saito get into that fighter plane?

Sure they had a wedding and there was closure, but the season sucked. Why couldn't it be more like Futatsuki no Kishi?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 11:55 PM

Jan 2012
Great episode, a fifth season with Lukshana/Tiffa/Siesta etc. attending school in Saitos world and going full SoL/romcom would be awesome, or whatever, i just want more ZnT. Hope it will sell well enough for JC to consider it
Mar 25, 2012 12:00 AM

May 2010
Who is the other void mage...?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 25, 2012 12:01 AM

Dec 2011
Loved this episode, saved the series for me

8/10
Mar 25, 2012 12:51 AM
Feb 2009
damnnn finally an ending i quite like :))
Mar 25, 2012 1:18 AM

Dec 2011
Solkiskey said:
Terrible.

Oh, Shut up.
Mar 25, 2012 1:47 AM

Feb 2012
Nice ending and finally there was no fight for Saito between the girls haha. Had some (if not a lot) nonsense stuff tho :p
Mar 25, 2012 1:48 AM

Jul 2008
Ugh, so...many... plot holes. An anticlimactic end to a mediocre series. I honestly love the characters and premise of this show, and I think that's why I'm especially upset with how terrible the story is. I'll give the series a 5/10 for missed opportunities.
Mar 25, 2012 2:00 AM
Jan 2009
Episode 8/10
Season 6/10
Overall 7/10

Just too much non-plot oriented episodes :|

Better make some side story episodes or else not really worth talking much.
Mar 25, 2012 2:23 AM

Jan 2009
Im glad finally this shit is over, and dont get me wrong i enjoy it, but most of the series it felt tired, i think they focus more on sub plots that nobody care about and just rushed the ones that actually were good (and make sense) and for the final.

So there was an eclipse just casually happening the day Saito came back to earth, and just casually someone forget to lock the door to a military base and just by coincidence someone not just leave a jet with full fuel but leave it alone, so let say, some guy that needs to fly through an eclipse could stole it without anyone noticing just to let him get just in time to save his girlfriend.

Sorry but i think won the lottery wile dodging rain is more plausible.

And srsly at the end i felt like the Nostalgia Critic, pointing out when they did every "final episode" cliche on the book, srsly i say "oh and what's next, they gonna play the 1st op wile they kiss" and guess what...
SeryMar 25, 2012 2:27 AM
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Mar 25, 2012 2:44 AM

Mar 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Saito did it! He stole a Jet and flew into the Sun just like everyone predicted in the spoiler
Mar 25, 2012 3:05 AM

May 2009
I can't believe it's over :) It was a truly magical journey ^_^
Thanks for everything!
Mar 25, 2012 3:52 AM
Jan 2012
well, i would much rather see saito's death for halkegenia, but i guess this loovey doovey ending was more predictable... still good anime, but the other seasons were better me thinks. also, nice jet.
Mar 25, 2012 4:23 AM

Sep 2008
Louise in Saito's world!
I always wanted such thing!
Well... maybe as special episode,
but such "ending" is pretty cool, too!

As for last episode 5/5 Love it!
But I don't know how rate this season... -.-
Mar 25, 2012 4:25 AM

Oct 2011
I don't get a point of putting openings in the last episode.

Plus how *** did he stole that F-16? Just jumped over the fence and took it? Well done -.-

They're only abou 13 - maximum 15, am I right? Being married so early...

Everyone knew that it's going to end with HAPPY END but at least pope died.

Still the worst season from ZnT series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2012 4:27 AM

Dec 2011
DID YOU SEE THAT?!?! FOR LIKE ONE MINUTE, SAITO WAS WEARING SOMETHING ELSE THAN THE GODDAMN BLUE TRACKSUIT!?!?! For the first time in all of the seasons.

Okay seriously, it was a nice episode. I didn't know stealing an army jet was so easy.
Mar 25, 2012 4:39 AM

Jun 2010
Perfect end to the series, this along with shakugan no shana had the best endings i could have asked for. Too bad there will be no more ZnT, I guess all good things have to come to an end eventually.

Mar 25, 2012 4:40 AM
Jan 2012
Who said it was easy? They didn't show us Saito being chased through the base while being shot at, doesn't mean it didn't happen :p

Also, totally called it on the eclipse in the last thread. And I'm not too macho to admit that I cried during this episode, it was just too touching for me ^^
Mar 25, 2012 4:42 AM
Jun 2010
Simple the best. It will be in my memories forever Louise and Saito, <3. One of the best animes ever.
Mar 25, 2012 4:51 AM

Aug 2009
I squealed when First Kiss played. I really like shows that give nostalgia.
Got teary-eyed. It was a simple end but when they went and spent time together in Saito's world, I couldn't stop my wide smile. Also, the marriage was sweet <3

Great series overall. 9/10.
Mar 25, 2012 4:54 AM

Apr 2010
The final enemy was a stupid dragon. I preferred Joseph as the nemesis because at least he had a brain.

That put aside it was weird Saito found a jet, if he had no powers in the human world how on earth did he obtain it?

Louise was gorgeous in the wedding dress and Saito finally manned up and married her rather than cheating on her with several other women.

Good ending, could have been much worse, was a lot better than I thought it would be but still felt rushed. There were so many unanswered questions and plot holes that should have been filled :(

4/5.
VandesdelcaMar 25, 2012 4:57 AM
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.