MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zero no Tsukaima F »» Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (16) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

273 68.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

57 14.25%
3 out of 5: It was OK

43 10.75%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

13 3.25%
1 out of 5: Hated it

14 3.50%
Voters: 400

04-07-12, 6:26 PM

Meh, ending. everything was predictable.

I was expecting to see Louise visit to the modern world and visiting Saito's parents to be an OVA. just sigh.

04-08-12, 8:31 AM

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Another World for the members for Saito's Harem please :)
I don't read back what I post on episode discussions. PM me instead :D
¬‿¬

04-08-12, 2:47 PM

The jet part was SOO HILARIOUS!
Great ending, 8/10.

04-08-12, 6:05 PM

Man the plot was inconsistence and overall felt very rushed, 5/10

04-09-12, 11:29 AM

9/10 'nuff said.

I'm a bit sad though. Since the moment i watched the first season next ones came (2 and) about a year after, and then I had to wait a lot longer for the final one. But at least I KNEW it's gonna be out. I just knew it, say whatever you like, it was a given.
And now that adventure is over. I'm not waiting for another season since there won't be one. The story is finished. And as much as I enjoyed it I am going to miss my ritual of checking every month if the next season has been anounced.

Thank you for this series.

04-11-12, 3:30 PM

Everything went as predicted...
Well ermmm... except for that i thought everyone would be like "woooahhhh" and stuff by that jet saito got from his world. Not sure why i was so anticipating halkeginians reactions towards the specs of the jet :/

It was a great series. Has got an acceptable ending. But i really wanna know what happens to other individuals life now that saito is married.
ermmm... 9/10

04-12-12, 12:41 AM

I'm gonna miss the series! I want to now how their life is like in Japan and wonder if the other girls sneak along somehow.

My only wonder is how the hell did Saito grab the jet...guess it's "movie magic.." >.>

04-13-12, 6:26 PM

I wonder how Saito managed to steal a jet from his world. But I like the ending, it was awesome! =).

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

04-15-12, 2:40 PM

i don't suppose anyone actually knows where it diverges from the novels and how the novels go from there?

i feel pretty cheated. but then it's not like i should have expected anything less from jc staff.

04-17-12, 3:58 PM

But how? I mean HOW did he managed to steel a jet from air base in our world?????

04-19-12, 9:51 AM

Okay, just finished this.
Laughed out loud when Joseph, the villain that has been hyped for seasons, died in the beginning of the show and was replaced by a frickin' dragon.
Laughed out even louder when Louise ditched Saito and threw him into the portal while smiling like a goddamn psychopath after all the talk about how he'd rather stay.

The convenient solar eclipse that fixed his problems only added insult to injury. How did he manage to steal a fueled up jet fighter from a guarded military base anyway?

Ah, well, it's not like anything else in the series makes more sense.
Really hoped that it wouldn't be as bad as the last season, but it was. The fact that this ended for good and that I'll never hear that pink-haired monster's excruciating voice again redeemed it somewhat.

I'd probably give this a rating of 3/10 when looking at the series as a whole. The inconsistent characters, cheap twists and character introductions, resolutions that took away all impact and most of all the constant recycling of story elements and structure made this get more and more tedious by every season.

Fuck you, Zero no Tsukaima.
Modified by GuZ, 04-19-12, 10:13 AM

04-19-12, 5:58 PM

metall-c-sharp said:
But how? I mean HOW did he managed to steel a jet from air base in our world?????

I have the same question... But I`ve already got used to absolutely absurd plot in this series... And I don`t like happy ends at all. So only 6/10, just `cause it was rather funny)))

04-20-12, 7:04 PM

How could the two of them possibly get married if they already married each other back in like season 2 (or 3, I can't remember)? They should have at least mentioned the word "again" somewhere.

04-21-12, 9:59 AM

DarkShards said:
I wonder how Saito managed to steal a jet from his world. But I like the ending, it was awesome! =).

If I was him, after stealing that Jet.. I probably wouldn't want to come back to Earth.

nerb said:
How could the two of them possibly get married if they already married each other back in like season 2 (or 3, I can't remember)? They should have at least mentioned the word "again" somewhere.

That was an unofficial marriage, if I recall properly...

04-21-12, 11:47 AM

Oh, I'm just going to take a taxi to the military base tomorrow and get a jet from there... and then come back, with my face all over the video recordings, but without the jet.
I also would have liked a different ending - it was too predictable that they would both return in the end. Another option would have been that Saito would've died, but that probably wouldn't suit an anime like Zero no Tsukaima - would be too sad.
Overall though, the second part of the season was good, and definitely better than the third season.

04-21-12, 8:04 PM

I hope they were only temporarily visiting earth, I much would have preferred staying back in the place with all those sexy girls after me.. Especially when I'm a world hero.

04-23-12, 10:23 AM

Pretty much nice ending of series. Even though it was somewhat short I always wanted to see Louise in Seito's world , they should make OVA or even new season as sequel or side story situated in Japan.

As For whole last season
I think this was my favorite from all of the prequels. Story wasn't anything speacial but i like interaction between Louise and Seito the most in this last one.
I was also happy to see in this season that Louise turned into cute and loving character with some tsundere traits here and there.
Sent with Mal Updater

Garfield4th said:
I am happy for them and all but do they plan on living in Saito's world? I mean they would be way better off in her world. They are both royalty and have a freaking mansion. In his world he is a nobody.

Also it makes perfect sense that he can fly a jet. His ability is to be able to wield any weapon and know how to use them. that's how he was able to fly in the past in the regular war plane and use the rocket launcher.

They went simply to get Louise introduced to his parents and they can live in both worlds as Louise seemed to be able cast portal normally now and traveling takes about 10 sec (thats the casting door spell)
Modified by greenmarty, 04-23-12, 10:27 AM
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

04-26-12, 8:28 PM

so its finally done eh??
really liked this series, though this last season, nothing was exciting for me this last season, but its over, a decent series is finished now

05-01-12, 9:14 PM

Stop calling it a F16 its not its a Mitsubishi F-2. Saito fails at flying he crashed the jet thinking he had no weapons left but he had not even touched the 20mm. If he had he would have tore that dragon up.

Modified by Neoboy11, 05-01-12, 9:18 PM

05-04-12, 1:07 AM

Too bad it was kinda rushed, only Saito and Louise got shown at the ending part. Would have been better if the other characters also got shown what they become/do at the ending..
Modified by GenT-san, 05-04-12, 1:13 AM
Keep on moving forward

Pages (16) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices