Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 13, 2012 6:26 PM

Nov 2011
I wonder how Saito managed to steal a jet from his world. But I like the ending, it was awesome! =).

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Apr 15, 2012 2:40 PM

Sep 2007
i don't suppose anyone actually knows where it diverges from the novels and how the novels go from there?

i feel pretty cheated. but then it's not like i should have expected anything less from jc staff.
Apr 17, 2012 3:58 PM
Feb 2009
But how? I mean HOW did he managed to steel a jet from air base in our world?????
Apr 19, 2012 9:51 AM

Jan 2012
Okay, just finished this.
Laughed out loud when Joseph, the villain that has been hyped for seasons, died in the beginning of the show and was replaced by a frickin' dragon.
Laughed out even louder when Louise ditched Saito and threw him into the portal while smiling like a goddamn psychopath after all the talk about how he'd rather stay.

The convenient solar eclipse that fixed his problems only added insult to injury. How did he manage to steal a fueled up jet fighter from a guarded military base anyway?

Ah, well, it's not like anything else in the series makes more sense.
Really hoped that it wouldn't be as bad as the last season, but it was. The fact that this ended for good and that I'll never hear that pink-haired monster's excruciating voice again redeemed it somewhat.

I'd probably give this a rating of 3/10 when looking at the series as a whole. The inconsistent characters, cheap twists and character introductions, resolutions that took away all impact and most of all the constant recycling of story elements and structure made this get more and more tedious by every season.

Fuck you, Zero no Tsukaima.
GuZApr 19, 2012 10:13 AM
Apr 19, 2012 5:58 PM

Dec 2009
metall-c-sharp said:
But how? I mean HOW did he managed to steel a jet from air base in our world?????

I have the same question... But I`ve already got used to absolutely absurd plot in this series... And I don`t like happy ends at all. So only 6/10, just `cause it was rather funny)))
Apr 20, 2012 7:04 PM
Feb 2010
How could the two of them possibly get married if they already married each other back in like season 2 (or 3, I can't remember)? They should have at least mentioned the word "again" somewhere.
Apr 21, 2012 9:59 AM
Oct 2010
DarkShards said:
I wonder how Saito managed to steal a jet from his world. But I like the ending, it was awesome! =).

If I was him, after stealing that Jet.. I probably wouldn't want to come back to Earth.

nerb said:
How could the two of them possibly get married if they already married each other back in like season 2 (or 3, I can't remember)? They should have at least mentioned the word "again" somewhere.

That was an unofficial marriage, if I recall properly...
Apr 21, 2012 11:47 AM

Aug 2011
Oh, I'm just going to take a taxi to the military base tomorrow and get a jet from there... and then come back, with my face all over the video recordings, but without the jet.
I also would have liked a different ending - it was too predictable that they would both return in the end. Another option would have been that Saito would've died, but that probably wouldn't suit an anime like Zero no Tsukaima - would be too sad.
Overall though, the second part of the season was good, and definitely better than the third season.
Apr 21, 2012 8:04 PM
Oct 2010
I hope they were only temporarily visiting earth, I much would have preferred staying back in the place with all those sexy girls after me.. Especially when I'm a world hero.
Apr 23, 2012 10:23 AM
Dec 2010
Pretty much nice ending of series. Even though it was somewhat short I always wanted to see Louise in Seito's world , they should make OVA or even new season as sequel or side story situated in Japan.

As For whole last season
I think this was my favorite from all of the prequels. Story wasn't anything speacial but i like interaction between Louise and Seito the most in this last one.
I was also happy to see in this season that Louise turned into cute and loving character with some tsundere traits here and there.
Sent with Mal Updater

Garfield4th said:
I am happy for them and all but do they plan on living in Saito's world? I mean they would be way better off in her world. They are both royalty and have a freaking mansion. In his world he is a nobody.

Also it makes perfect sense that he can fly a jet. His ability is to be able to wield any weapon and know how to use them. that's how he was able to fly in the past in the regular war plane and use the rocket launcher.

They went simply to get Louise introduced to his parents and they can live in both worlds as Louise seemed to be able cast portal normally now and traveling takes about 10 sec (thats the casting door spell)
greenmartyApr 23, 2012 10:27 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Apr 26, 2012 8:28 PM

Jul 2010
so its finally done eh??
really liked this series, though this last season, nothing was exciting for me this last season, but its over, a decent series is finished now

May 1, 2012 9:14 PM
May 2012
Stop calling it a F16 its not its a Mitsubishi F-2. Saito fails at flying he crashed the jet thinking he had no weapons left but he had not even touched the 20mm. If he had he would have tore that dragon up.

Neoboy11May 1, 2012 9:18 PM
May 4, 2012 1:07 AM

Mar 2012
Too bad it was kinda rushed, only Saito and Louise got shown at the ending part. Would have been better if the other characters also got shown what they become/do at the ending..
Claude_KennyMay 4, 2012 1:13 AM
Keep moving forward
May 4, 2012 12:14 PM
Aug 2011
felt rushed, but oh well i still loves the zero no tsukaima series
fairly enjoyable and saito stealing the jet so easily is epic lol
7/10
May 6, 2012 8:36 PM

Nov 2007
I was thinking how lack the security was for Saito to get the Jet easily. Hoho. But anyway, it was a fantasy genre so it was expected. :))
The fight scene was like the other one before, the jet? the kiss? the usual fight, the kiss and the join forces to defeat the enemy. :))

This anime was nice, especially the ending, though they focused too much on the funny scenes and started a little late to focus on the main story.. BUT anyway, i liked the ending so all is well. :))

It was nice that Saito can always get to visit his own world then through Louise. :) That was such a nice concept. :)
May 10, 2012 11:15 PM

Feb 2012
Leave it to J.C staff to butcher an anime.

So many bullshit moments ( Stealing a fucking JET from a military base. Yea ok ), annoying dialogue from luise ( Make up your mind, did you want saito to save you or stay in his world jesus ), and just asspulls everywhere.

I can't believe anyone would accept this ending. It was far too rushed. I love harems and ecchi as well, but this was too much. Can't possibly enjoy this kind of BS pulled here. Not to mention luise got on my damn nerves in the 3rd and this season. How can saito like someone as annoying as luise when he's got other hot ass chicks that want him.

This damn series got worse after the first season.

Now I know why so many hate J.C staff.
YveseMay 10, 2012 11:20 PM
May 14, 2012 3:19 PM

Nov 2007
this has to be one of the stupidest endings ever. he finally goes back to Japan, and doesn't think to visit his family or friends at all. oh and what a convenient plot device that Louise can all of a sudden teleport wherever including ..... Japan somehow.

then Saito a high school kid with no money somehow hitches a ride to a marine base, AND WITH NO SECURITY STEALS A JET FIGHTER. YES THIS MAKES NO SENSE. holy fuck this is stupid. how does a kid steal a fighter plane off the middle of Japan base, in the middle of the day? PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS. not just that he can pilot it and use it without any training.

then he arrives back in the other world, and Louise despite missing him goes back to bitching and whining. then he crashes the plane he stole.

okay first off this kid should be a wanted criminal in Japan right now facing a very pissed off Japanese military for stealing and destroying something like that. cue more Louise over dramatic whining when you know Saito is going to be fine.

okay now for some vomiting, for some reason these kids are getting married. the worst lead girl ever gets chosen when all of the other candidates were infinitely times better than the annoying, whiny, flat, disgusting, abusive loli witch Louise. none of the other girls despite being in love with him voice any opinion at all.

oh and of course nobody in Japan notices this portal and people appearing out of nowhere.

I found the other 3 series better, but Louise one of the worst and most annoying characters ever. I watched it for everyone else and got stuck with Louise. Rated it a 4, as most of it was just that .... bad. especially the ending.
May 20, 2012 10:50 AM

Jan 2012
Even if i did enjoy this series as a whole, there are still those little things that manage to annoy me: now Louise can open a portal on her own, Saito was able to simply take a jet without any problem, what happened to the ring he was supposed to return to the water spirit, they simply appeared in the middle of the road where a bunch of people were yet only a few seemed to be wondering how they just appeared, and finaly, speaking of that road, why the hell was it so populated, isn't a road meant for the use of car. All in all, it is not a bad show and it can keep you entertained even with its lack of a story.
May 21, 2012 10:38 AM

Apr 2010
One of my favourite animes has just ended... well... I think I enjoyed every season, including the last one.
The end was really beautiful in my opinion... it would be a nice thing to see an ova ofc. :)
May 25, 2012 6:40 PM
Dec 2011
mdz said:
It ended on the best note that it could have, given the prior episodes imo. Content with the ending, the season could have been much better, but it's a conclusion, and that's what matters for this series.

Evry season its the same. In fact if it wernt for the endding archs i would have considered this series a bunch of fanservice and halabulu but it always pulls it out at the end. Great ending to the series.

Im pretty sure they are still going to live in helsenki or what ever it was they probably just went back to japan to meet the inlaws. Or was said that he had no family? I can't remember but he owns land in the other world and no self respecting japanes person would look down on land ownership no matter where the land is.
thisguy2011May 25, 2012 6:51 PM
May 25, 2012 6:44 PM
Dec 2011
Tenchio said:
What a convenient eclipse. And Saito stealing - and being able to operate - that jet fighter was just ridiculous.

This season was even more stupid than the previous three. I'm glad I'll never have to watch another episode of this franchise again.

3/10

Did you watch the others seasons? Thats his ability to be able to control any weaponry. I to wondered about him being able to steal the fighter and why he is not a wanted man back in japan but the entire series has been like this so if you didn't like it you should have watched it till the end.
May 27, 2012 12:57 PM
Dec 2010
heck I feel like I don't have too much to say anymore since everyone pretty much covered everything I had to say.
The final arc simply felt like the creators of this anime wanted to bs us.
They didn't cover everything in the anime like: that ring that saito was supposed to bring to the water spirit (even if it was destroyed he shouldn't have let that happen right?), sure it isn't that important but still gandalfr gets a big middle finger for that from the water spirit. Or hey I was expecting them to return to that underground library beneath the academy, but I guess that only Osmond was there in the end.
I really loved the anime and I was sure that after a few years it might get a great ending... sadly I was wrong. The ending simply destroyed the whole series for me. Though the story part wasn't the greatest I enjoyed the season as a whole, but the ending was kind of a let down mostly because it was full of plot holes (as many have already mentioned). The most that I liked is how Saito after being reunited with derf simply destroys him again lol (oh you still exist and you lied dormant in my gandalfr mark? cool shit let me destroy you again).
The only positive thing about the ending is that it didn't end with Louise making one of her scenes. Because I was really expecting that kind of ending. And well this is a huge + for the anime from me.
I rate the season for 7/10.
Jun 18, 2012 7:23 AM

Nov 2008
Well I finished it already, we got the predictable final that we wanted. It wasn't that good overall, but well still 7/10
Jun 20, 2012 7:17 AM

May 2012
I really wanted to see more of the anime the ending was fine but it just felt as if a little more was needed in seeing louise's and Saito's relationship and in the anime they go to the real world and go to meet saito's parent's at the end is there anymore to that? I'm so sad the anime ended there I just finished watching it and I want more .... anyways great series, also the real series (the Light Novel) still isn't finished and it is completely, completely different from this i've only kinda seen it's summaries but from what i've seen I know it's completely different a little less fan service a little more love story so I really want to read that and wait for it's ending since the person who writes this while he was about to finish the series (it currently has 20 volumes he said he would finish the story in the 22nd volume) got cancer and it has still not finished, so anyways want to tell everyone that wants to see more of this to look for the light novel (preferably at baka-tsuki) and read the LN since it is completely different so you might like it more

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Jun 21, 2012 2:48 AM

Jun 2009
mystik said:
PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS. not just that he can pilot it and use it without any training.

Donno if trolling or very freaking dumb... Excellent job trying to sound elitist and fail miserably.

Here's a lesson for you, if you wanna judge a show, at least make an effort to "watch" the show.

Anyways...

Season 4 have been... average.

Then episode 7... 8... 9... 10... 11... 12.

Thank god for the second half. And THANK YOU JC STAFF FOR NOT BLOWING UP SAITO AT THE ENDING!!! FFS! ONLY TOOK YOU 4 FUCKING SEASONS!

Really love how the first season opening were used, the BGM have been very strong with seaon 2's opening... and wow...

ZnT... It have been such a bumpy ride...
Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I feel like crying, sometimes I'm deeply moved by some scenes, sometimes I almost cried because of how ridiculous the show is. There are times where I wish for more episodes, there are times where I just wanna drop you into a trash can full of maggots.

You always have some very good episode, some that deeply touched me, that really makes me think that you're a phenomenal show. You're also always made me think you're just a cheap product who shouldn't see the daylight.

There are moments where I absolutely loved you, there are moments where I absolutely hated you.

Nevertheless. Thank you Zero no Tsukaima. It been quite a ride.

ZnT - 6/10 (Solid solid)
ZnT2 - 6/10 (Though include one of the best anime moment of all time.)
ZnT3 - 3/10 (Can I pretend this never existed?)
ZnTF - 6/10 (Also have it's moments)
AirStylesJun 21, 2012 3:22 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2012 10:41 PM

May 2012
I dont know why but I absolutely loved this season, I'm giving in a 9/10. The ending was just fantastic, in episode 11 I was really worried that they were gonna leave Saito in his world...Never the less amazing conclusion they look so happy together. I was a huge fan of the main couple Louise X Saito so maybe I'm being a little biased with my score but still them getting married at the end made it all the more amazing. And them going back to his world was pretty freaking awesome!
Jul 4, 2012 1:04 AM

Sep 2006
After 2-3 weeks of rushing all 4 seasons of Zero no Tsukaima, I've finally come to the end of it. Seems an eternity ago when I was still wondering what Gandalf meant, and not ever wanting the series and LouiseXSaito to end. Anyway, I'm kind of late to the party but I'll just put my opinion of this series and this last episode.
---
This is the best season finale out of all the ZnT seasons! I forgive the plot conveniences they used in this episode, since it's been that way for 3 whole seasons already.

I liked that the magical fleet actually put a dent in the beast, and Louise tried her best shot. Every attack landed squarely, but the Dragon was really just too strong, hence we definitely need something better. It would have been lame if nobody actually defeats the dragon because the dragon dodged it or just anti-magic (physical attacks still landed, which was a good try).

Anyway Saito comes in flying with his F16 and it was awesome to see a supersonic aircraft firing homing missiles in a medieval world of magic. The Dragon is defeated with Saito's rune booster magic.

Anyway after not dying, he actually comes straight out and proposes to Louise. No stuttering, no dilly-dally. He knows what he wants. We've known that for the entire Season (and past season) already, when he says "Louise I love you" for the nth time and then gets obstructed by his friends' interference.

Well not here! Straight to the punch, they get married. I thought there would be some more bickering, but they ran out of time and it was nicer this way. Anyway, it would have been nice seeing Louise's family's objections, but again it wouldn't have fit in this episode. Seeing Saito finally kiss his bride, I had the shivers. Their trip back to Saito's world is icing on the cake. Just enough to tease and leave it like that.

An OVA would be cool, but it might just be another ecchi scene, Saito being disloyal again, and putting more plotholes in the story, so maybe not haha.
---
So it has ended, LouiseXSaito. I waited 48 episodes to see this, and I did! A real tsundere! She really changed a lot! From crazy, oppressive slave driver in Season 1, to an unsure, awkward girl in Season 2, to being a dedicated, forgiving (very) lover in the Final Season. This is how Romance Fantasy should be done! :D

If certain story elements had been given time to elaborate on, it would have been a perfect Fantasy show. Like the Elven characters, more Windalf and other Familiar's, icecreamman411's mention of the Water Ring that was never returned (lol!). But as it is, I think it's perfectly fine as a simple, sweet, tsundere-ish Romance Fantasy series.

I don't regret watching it. Even if it wrung my feelings around, made me hyper emotional at times and had an entire season [3] of crap.

Season 1: 8/10
Season 2: 5/10
Season 3: 2/10
Season Final: 9/10

I plan on checking out the manga because I want to enjoy the story again, and I heard it expands more on the story that the anime apparently leapfrogged over. I would read the light novels too, but it's pretty unreadable with the bad English being so hard to digest and ruining the story immersion.
cardinJul 4, 2012 1:08 AM
Jul 4, 2012 5:36 PM
Jun 2012
loved the ending i was a hudge lousie fan 9/10
Jul 5, 2012 8:40 PM

Jan 2012
How did Saito get a fcking jet without resistance? Anime Logic FTW!
I can only imagine what Saito's family's reaction when they found out that he's married.

4/10 it so bad that its good!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jul 19, 2012 12:28 PM

Jul 2012
Without this anime, my life feels incomplete. Loved the entire series, sad to see it end.
Jul 28, 2012 12:37 PM

Aug 2009
Nice ending. I enjoyed the show, but I'm glad it's over. (Way too much obsession with boobs this season.)
Jul 28, 2012 11:32 PM

Jun 2012
Very satisfying ending.

9/10
Aug 16, 2012 8:07 AM
Jul 2012
Saito stole a fucking jet from a military base... what the actual fuck dude.
Aug 17, 2012 8:10 PM

Jan 2009
Whoa! The final episode of the final season. And it somewhow managed to be equally amazing and anti-climactic at the same time

The ending credit scenes were hands down the best part of the entire season. 8/10 in satisfaction, but there were lots of unresolved and unaddressed scenarios too

Enjoyable

Questionable
Manga Sorted By Theme                         Anime Sorted By Theme
Aug 26, 2012 6:48 AM
Jul 2008
icecreamman411 said:
Even if i did enjoy this series as a whole, there are still those little things that manage to annoy me: now Louise can open a portal on her own, Saito was able to simply take a jet without any problem, what happened to the ring he was supposed to return to the water spirit, they simply appeared in the middle of the road where a bunch of people were yet only a few seemed to be wondering how they just appeared, and finaly, speaking of that road, why the hell was it so populated, isn't a road meant for the use of car. All in all, it is not a bad show and it can keep you entertained even with its lack of a story.

the road is akihabara on sunday - houkoujin tengoku - pedestrian heaven
and people were looking, but what they gonna say? "hey man how you do that?" "magic dude!" "oh... ok... i guess... nice cosplay btw" "yeh, kthxbi"
i assume he maybe convinced someone to let him see the jet after showing them his awsome weapon skills? or else some random meme that all the moon people know but we dont?

eternalx said:

The most that I liked is how Saito after being reunited with derf simply destroys him again lol (oh you still exist and you lied dormant in my gandalfr mark? cool shit let me destroy you again).

im pretty sure it was just part of the meca-anime porn meme that the F-2B was part of - ie paro from gundam or numerous other mascot characters in every meca ever
Sep 16, 2012 4:00 PM

Sep 2012
Everyone who still wants a continuation for the anime help in the petition please it only takes 10 seconds:http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/zero-no-tsukaima-season-5.html

Please help us at leats just an OVA we are waiting for moore signatures.
Sep 17, 2012 10:49 AM

Sep 2011
Season 5? Nah, that won't be happen anymore even you make millions of petitions. At least an OVA might be happen.

Sep 20, 2012 5:48 AM

Sep 2009
Louise travels to the normal world (I always wanted to see this happen)...but it's just a quick montage at the end. It's hard liking certain story developments that seem to never be fully realized in anime. Anyways, an ok season I suppose.
Sep 26, 2012 4:28 AM
Jul 2012
good series over all, i will be giving the final season a 10 because they actually chose to end it right an not have a 'headbutt' ending (or in her case, explosion... lol)

there were things that annoyed me, Siesta was a main one for me, later Henrietta, siesta constantly throwing herself at him, throughout the whole series basically, i liked her at first, but it got old an she needed to back off since she knew the choice was obvious an was only causing problems (explosion!) with everything she did almost

and then we have Henrietta...kinda convenient that she gave them a mansion that just happened to have a portal mirror between a secret room and her closet i think it was? but atleast they had the one on one with those 2 where he atleast set her straight (and inadvertently tabitha as well since she was eaves dropping...)

and i guess its part of the genre, but it seemed alot worse in this one, with the development between saito and louise, seemed to keep taking 2 steps forward, and 5 back at the end of every episode (or every 5 minutes lol depending on the episode :P)

tho personally, i dont want them to continue anymore, they actually gave us a good ending, while it would be nice to see the reactions of the parents an more of his world an her reactions to it... i dont think it would be worth the risk of possibly ruining a great show/ending

so again, over all for the series 9/10 (S1-3 between 8-9 and the final season a 10)
Sep 26, 2012 4:53 AM

Mar 2012
Artagos said:
Everyone who still wants a continuation for the anime help in the petition please it only takes 10 seconds:http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/zero-no-tsukaima-season-5.html

Please help us at leats just an OVA we are waiting for moore signatures.

I am fine with having an OVA but a whole new season? Really?
If you keep dragging a show on and on just because you want more of the characters, then you're going to beat the story to death. Season 3-4 was already too much. Season 5 is just overboard. Please move on to another show and be happy that it ended in a good way rather than some bullshit ending that seemed like it was half-assed.
they dont have an eyepatch??
Oct 1, 2012 6:39 AM
Oct 2012
Finally it's over. My god.
The series should really be left at season 2.
But oh wells, they started producing season 4 with the author of the light novel dieing half way through, so I'll give them credit for courage. Atleast we finally get a conclusion to the series that was delayed for so long, so I can't say it's all bad.

Despite the weak/ lack of plot, I suppose the whole nostalgia ending thing made me happy, I mean, it has been a couple of years since I finished the first season. Also, as stated, this was the only possible ending, everyone else were only distractions, but it's still a little positive to note that Saito did not forget Japan completely.

3/5 for episode (Trust me, it's only barely touching the 3 point mark).
2/5 for season.
7/10 for series.
Oct 6, 2012 2:31 PM

Sep 2012
The ending wasnt satisfying, but at least it wasnt an horrible season;ending like Shana.
Anyway, did anyone read the LN? How did the LN end, what wasnt animated from it? I would love to know :(
Delays are temporary. Mediocracy lasts forever.
Oct 20, 2012 9:42 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I love how Louise traveled with Saito to the new world! She finally got to see for herself what Saito's world is like. I like how she's curious about the surroundings and everything! But as mentioned by saxophone15, it's just a quick montage in the end. I just think that it wasn't enough..

Maybe an OVA would be okay showing how Louise adapts with life in the real world. I would love to see that. :)
Oct 22, 2012 12:26 PM
Jul 2012
Monteiro said:
The ending wasnt satisfying, but at least it wasnt an horrible season;ending like Shana.
Anyway, did anyone read the LN? How did the LN end, what wasnt animated from it? I would love to know :(

sadly the full LN isnt fully translated. or even close :'(
Nov 8, 2012 5:58 PM

Sep 2012
10/10

i love marriage at the end it was really unique i hope it gets another season i hope!

cant hate someone for dreaming D:

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2012 4:59 AM

Sep 2012
great ending to a great series, louise x saito forever <3
Nov 15, 2012 4:23 PM

Aug 2012
kevsterr95 said:
great ending to a great series, louise x saito forever <3

Agreed!! ^_^
Nov 28, 2012 3:49 PM

Sep 2012
clubparadisee said:
10/10

i love marriage at the end it was really unique i hope it gets another season i hope!

cant hate someone for dreaming D:

i feel the same way,
Jan 10, 2013 7:22 AM
Nov 2010
i guess they sld start an eroge on zero no tsukaima next :P
Hi
Jan 10, 2013 11:41 AM

Nov 2012
I'm a bit late to this but I enjoyed the last season a lot, however I think it was probably the weakest season. Still definitely worth watching! Loved the few episodes in the middle where Saito and Lousie moved into the house and various characters were turning up.

Great ending too, an OVA of Tokyo life for Lousie would be great. I want to see a visit from Henrietta and the rest of the girls :D, any word of an OVA or is that it?

I want more :P are the light novels very different?
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.