Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2012 5:05 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
All seasons 10/10 :D Loved the way the ended it. Nice happy ending. Only thing that questions me that how noone finds weird in real world that there is a magic portal. I think some people on street were "WTF" because there was a random guy holding girl in hand in weird clothes. But didnt seem that they saw portal. well if this anime would continiue it would have serious atmosphere in real world if they would know existence of portal and other world..

But yeah great series 10/10 :P Sad that anime ended but woulnt hope for more cuz it was very nice ending.. not like bunch of other anime ending without finishing story .. (Beelzebub , Bleach ...)
Mar 24, 2012 5:23 PM

Dec 2011
Yeah, the ending overall was way too convenient on multiple fronts. However, it was decently enjoyable (though predictable), and it did give us some more closure as far as the plot holes' concerned.

I was kinda curious about the very last scene when Saito brought Louise to his home - I'd love to see how the parents would react to him getting married, let alone coming back after being missing for some time. However, I'll just let it be.

As far as endings go, 7/10. 8/10 for the season, and 7.5/10 for the series as a whole.
Mar 24, 2012 5:24 PM
Dec 2009
Caarina said:
khan4251 said:

Besides because he stole plane he is criminal now.

Stop thinking so realistic lol, only thing bothering me was that after all that time there wasn't a sign if he was missed or anything in his normal world, seeing em ringing the doorbell from Saito's house at the end kinda made me curious of that but lol no that all we got to see xD.
Anyways we start with a meeting back in season 1 and a horrible relationship to a marriage with a great relationship, this series sure has progressed in a good way and I think I'll miss it.

The whole series itself could be like Narnia where time spent in the "other" world time moves at a much faster pace than here. I think this is the case because when he was sent back int he previous episode he knew the roads and such. (Though roads may not change, what is contained within the town may change)
Mar 24, 2012 5:25 PM

Jun 2007
I give this ep a higher grade just for the fact that they didn't hit us with another silly slapstick end, like they did every other time that they had these two finally paired up (still can't forgive them for the season 2 ending).
Mar 24, 2012 5:25 PM

Sep 2011
I want to give this episode 1000 stars but I can't this hands down was my favoert episode ever. Yes yes yes yes. That's what I was saying the whole episode. No all I want it a ova with them meeting the mom and dad. Then it will be perfect.
Mar 24, 2012 5:36 PM

May 2011
Oh yeah! A really suitable ending!

Louise x Saito FTW!!
Mar 24, 2012 5:38 PM

Mar 2011
I just wanted to see Saito's parents and some little Saito and Louise kiddies. Come on, was it that much to ask?! Then again, he has been gone for a good bit now. He did just kind of disappear... Parents probably think he's long dead. Then again, he did walk into a military base, steal a fighter jet, and then just casually walk the streets with no resistance. Hell, who cares about logic? Was still awesome. :)
--Dread Knight Torac, Destroyer of Grammar Nazis--
Mar 24, 2012 5:42 PM

Jun 2010
I love the fact that a 16 year old boy (I'm guessing his age) can steal a military plane.

Mar 24, 2012 5:45 PM
Dec 2011
vaikepois said:
Only thing that questions me that how noone finds weird in real world that there is a magic portal. I think some people on street were "WTF" because there was a random guy holding girl in hand in weird clothes. But didnt seem that they saw portal. well if this anime would continiue it would have serious atmosphere in real world if they would know existence of portal and other world..

its cause theyre all muggles :)
Mar 24, 2012 5:53 PM

Feb 2012
Yay! I loved this ep! I liked the action scene between the dragons and all the people in the academy. I knew saito would come back and marry louise i had a feeling it would happen im sure evryone else did too. I was like wow when saito jus launched himself and louise out of tht jet. I was like no u didnt whn they played first kiss. :D
Wedding was nice too
Gotta love I Say Yes Wedding Version :) great season
10/10
Mar 24, 2012 5:54 PM

Jan 2011
not gonna question what kind of airport just has fighter jets laying around unguarded but Ok i strongly suggest playing Danger zone when Saito gets back to the other world lol makes it ten times better.

Overall this season has it's ups but was my least favorite out of them all but yay for a happy ending?.
Mar 24, 2012 5:57 PM

Feb 2012
13man18 said:
I love the fact that a 16 year old boy (I'm guessing his age) can steal a military plane.

Close. He is 17 :)
And yeah me too
Mar 24, 2012 6:05 PM

Oct 2010
hurthades said:
I want to give this episode 1000 stars but I can't this hands down was my favoert episode ever. Yes yes yes yes. That's what I was saying the whole episode. No all I want it a ova with them meeting the mom and dad. Then it will be perfect.
Actually I don't think any rating or system can = to the HAPPINESS! Of people who trully felt it intense in this episode. I though of it, the sheer intensity has no words in my mind. It just vaporizes them.

That being said I don't think I have ever felt so much joy in anime than this series. Trully a pile up of 3 seasons to blow up in its last one at the end. The explosion is way more than a Ultima.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 24, 2012 6:12 PM
Oct 2010
A surreal happy ending... oh well, it was relatively satisfying. But the fact that it's an anime original when the novels are completed does take points away. Also, the rest of the season was really, really bad.

The best I can give it is 4/10, and that's mostly because it could have been worse.

13man18 said:
Not just steal, but fully arm it before taking it. It's not like they keep those with ammo loaded in times of peace. And from the looks of it, he didn't even trigger an alarm, talk about lax security.
AjunkyMar 24, 2012 6:17 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 24, 2012 6:14 PM

Dec 2010
So it ends; it really was a enjoyable four seasons; some were obviously better than others as some disappointed (looks at season 3) but all in all it was enjoyable and this ending was great because it did the one thing that i wanted it to; like i said before the "twist" last episode wasn't needed because it was obvious he would come to save her, but the wedding was the pleasant surprise or better worded turn out as while it was a very well possible ending; considering how many endings are ruined with out closure i didn't have my hopes to high, so I'm glad we finally get the ending that people wanted (well majority anyway) SaitoxLouise FTW :D

Oh as a side note, while it can be argued i doubt they moved to the Saito's world permanently but more so to visit his parents; so since she seems to be able to move through the worlds with her stronger power they may just visit now and then since their real lives are already formed in Louise's world.
InfiniteDestinyMar 24, 2012 6:18 PM
Mar 24, 2012 6:15 PM

Oct 2011
Nice ending of nice series ,I also was a little bugged that a 17 yearold can easely steal a plane from a military base I mean this anime wasn't realistic but that was stupid ,when he read the newspaper I thought that there is some military parade with a jet exposed or something like that and that he's going to steal it from there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 6:18 PM
Oct 2011
11/10
Where is everyone who said there'd be a harem end? I want to laugh in their faces.
Mar 24, 2012 6:25 PM

Apr 2010
What a great ending, ZnT has been one of my favorite series and has given me a truly satisfying ending without the bs harem crap Louise X Saito forever

10/10 for me
Mar 24, 2012 6:28 PM

Dec 2011
All things worked out in the end.

Louise just opened a portal at a random place? Looks like she became powerful.
Louise seeing things in Saito's world sure is cute!
And Saito reached his goal to return to his world.

Cannot wait for another Rie Kugimiya and Satoshi Hino combi! I guess I need to check out Shana now.
I wish they make a second season of Hidan No Aria!

9/10 for the ep
8/10 for this season
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 6:29 PM
Mar 2011
nothing surprising and wasn't intense at all... i'll be sure to steal an airplanel if i visit japan, saito makes it look like cake!

seriously was hoping for better, but i guess it's still a nice ending
excellionxMar 24, 2012 6:33 PM
Mar 24, 2012 6:31 PM

Jul 2009
ended better than the other seasons, which is the only reason why i put it at a 7. Also, no harem ending is a bonus. I like decisive endings.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Mar 24, 2012 6:39 PM
Mar 2008
9/10

I'm a sucker for happy endings and im happy that they got married as they both love each other very much.
Mar 24, 2012 6:43 PM

Oct 2011
Convenience of having an eclipse right when you need it. Also, funny that nobody is keeping check on the planes. Well, what was I expecting from this. 6/10
Still, good to have decisive pairing even though we know Saito is still gonna touch the others.
Mar 24, 2012 6:43 PM
Aug 2009
I loved it. Like, LOVED it.
Honestly, it's better than I expected, and for Louis to visit Japan in the end:

11/10

Now I gotta find out how to get this collection of OSTs.
Mar 24, 2012 6:48 PM

Feb 2012
i stopped watching Zero no Tsukaima for it's plot LOOONG ago. frankly, anything involving a "plot" in this series bored me and i just watched for Saito and Louise in hopes they would have sex romantic moments.

i give this season an 8/10 mainly because it was the better season out of them all, maybe not the first, i'm still not quite sure yet because it's been a while since i've seen it. but, i was going to give it a 6 or 7 if there was any sort of "SAAIIITOO" pervertedness explosion laugh out loud same old same old kind of ending. THANKFULLY, they gave us a marriage. i legitimately would have given this season a 9 though if they would've showed some sexin'. my hopes are too high. T .T

kind of sad this is ending, i'll kind of miss this show, surprisingly. /: and Saito looked good in his wedding get-up!

and i lol too at the convenient eclipse and the fact he can just steal a plane and it's no big deal. they should've had the military people at least chasing him or something. i don't know. but i thought that was hilarious.

god i'm really disappointed there no sex or lead up to sex shown. T .T;
Mar 24, 2012 6:49 PM
Nov 2011
I'm surprised nobody pointed out that the ED of the series for episodes 1-11 seems to take place AFTER they married, because Louise wears the Parisian outfit that she sees in a store during the ED of episode 12.

That would mean that after they go visit Saito's family, they go back to Louise's world since she has the clothes she bought in Saito's world.
Mar 24, 2012 7:16 PM

Apr 2010
I seriously liked the final episode. Beating the dragon monster, getting married, and Saito returning to his world with Louise.

It looks like the animators did there best to make the best ending possible.
Mar 24, 2012 7:17 PM

Mar 2012
The was too predictable but still I love it just the kind of ending that I want!! feel bad about the other girls though but it'd be better if they keep stealing saito even tho he's married
Mar 24, 2012 7:18 PM

Mar 2012
The was too predictable but still I love it just the kind of ending that I want!! feel bad about the other girls though but it'd be better if they keep stealing saito even tho he's married
Mar 24, 2012 7:19 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Zero no Tsukaima....
I must say i wasnt expecting liking this ending this much...thank you JC for not fucking it up!!!

First even that him returning in a convenient eclipse and stealing a F-16 from a somehow guardless military base was kinda obvious still...i love it!!

All fighting to defeat the dragon was great soooooo glad that Def is still alive!!

Also when they kiss hearing "First Kiss"made me a little sentimental....it was great!!

The most awesome of the episode....i didnt end in harem ending!!!

Great to see Louise and Saito marrying even so the other chicks leave the fight way to easy o well.

In the end their honeymoon is in the Japan...Lousie was cute as hell specially she eating a crepe...so MOE!!

At last they will meet Saito parents and probably....some booty at last!!

Now the series...it was a fun ride,even that the last season was kinda a disappoint(plot wise,history wise and specially timing wise...sooooo rushed) it had his good things(Fanservice was great specially of Louise and of course.....LousiexSaito Ending)in full the series could have a great potential but in the end it fell flat still it was fun and Louise is one of the most Moe cute adorable characters ever!!!

My score for this season is 7/10again it could be so much better and the series in a solid 8/10it has it good season (1 and 2) and regular season(4) and its bad season(3) still again...it was fun...also i am repeating myself a lot o.o

Going to miss Louse and will always feel it could be sooo much great if they follow the LN better...o well.
Goodbye cute Louise!!!!
Mar 24, 2012 7:24 PM

Oct 2010
Snaad said:
I'm surprised nobody pointed out that the ED of the series for episodes 1-11 seems to take place AFTER they married, because Louise wears the Parisian outfit that she sees in a store during the ED of episode 12.

That would mean that after they go visit Saito's family, they go back to Louise's world since she has the clothes she bought in Saito's world.
That's true it makes sense. They should bundle a OVA with the last volume that explains that.

Still nice to see that Louise blows up Saito even if they are married.

Mar 24, 2012 7:48 PM
Aug 2010
.....And they lived happily ever after, THE END!

OK, here's my review of the final episode:

Saito returns to the Magic world by the most convenient Solar eclipse and defeats the dragon, he then marries Louise (AGAIN!!!, they had previously married in Season 2), THE END.

As predictable and convenient and CLICHE as the ending was.....it could've been much worst and for that I'm thankful it ended properly.

7/10 for this season and 8/10 for the series.

Probably the most enjoyable aspect of this season was Louise, she really did have a real TSUNDERE TRANSFORMATION she went from an insufferable and terribly abusive loli in season 1 and 2 to a loving, caring and wonderful character in this season.

She really was my favorite character and one of the BEST TSUNDERE EVER!

In the end, I'm not completely happy with how Zero no Tsukaima ended, but this is MUCH better than so many other anime and manga....thank you J.C staff and the author of ZnT.

Finally.....WOOT, NO RETARDED HAREM ENDING!!!!

I will miss Zero no Tsukaima and Louise, but I'm happy with this ending, lots of great episodes and many great memories.
Mar 24, 2012 7:49 PM

Nov 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

I am very happy even though it seems like invisible miracles played about of the jet flying outcome and I am surprised that Saito can fly it but I will assume the rune does all he cannot somehow or feeds him the info on what he needs to do. Despite that Louise x Saito kiss in the following,

A PREMIERE FOLKS! A kiss in a F-16 jet! Tom Cruise did not even do that one! ROFL! In fact never in anime it has been done on a F-16 jet. This is a true first of joy!

Someone doesnt know their planes. The Japanese military doesnt have F-16's. That my dear man is a Mitsubishi F-2 which is their own version of it with their own avionics in. Arguably a better jet...certainly more advanced than a measly F-16.

Anyway, so many silly things happened this episode. I'm glad it's finally over.

The ending was nice but apart from that this episode and just the season in general has been a big let down.
Mar 24, 2012 7:52 PM

Mar 2010
He didn't bomb the Russians before flying into the sun.

Fairly average season. 6/10

Mar 2012
I am not fully satisfied. I remember when i started watching this anime years ago. I thought whis story will be much longer. There are many gaps in story, we see Louise father in two situation across all story. I thought also that plot connected with Zeros's sister will develop.

Althought, i give 10/10.

Aug 2010
He stole that jet easy. I heard the Air Force is lax but come on now, haha. I'm glad that my prediction was wrong. Let us hope that Saito will be a one woman guy, because I don't think he has it in him (although it seems Louise can be very forgiving beneath her tsun shell).
Mar 24, 2012 7:56 PM

Jul 2011
Actually there's a hentai that involves a fighter jet and doing it, which also involves kissing. So not it's not new.

Although it's great that it was a happy ending, there's some stuff that felt rushed. For instance, climbing a fence into a military base will get you shot on sight. No closure for the other girls. Saito's stupidity towards his feelings for her. But I guess being the last episode in the last season makes it kinda important to close out.

Not as good as the first two seasons. Feels too rushed.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Mar 24, 2012 7:59 PM

Feb 2011
It's a nice ending. I'll give this season an 8/10 and the series 10/10 just since it was one of my first.

Though I kinda wish they showed Saito's parents...woulda been something to see.
Mar 24, 2012 8:03 PM

Mar 2008
No real surprises there, but nothing I didn't expect from the finale of ZnT. It didn't disappoint me because I've come it was the type of ending I've come to hope for in the show with its mix of seriousness and comedy but overall light fluffy feeling. I'm glad they went back to Japan for what I can only assume is a holiday and to meet the parents who are probably wondering how their son is alive (assuming no weird digimon style time dilation crap).

The biggest disappointment about the finale for me personally is how there was no real epilogue for the other characters other than that they're all doing well now. I know we can pretty much assume as much and they're not important characters in the bigger picture but I grew fond of them and would've liked to see where things were headed for everyone else.
Mar 24, 2012 8:03 PM

Oct 2010
Riptos said:
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

I am very happy even though it seems like invisible miracles played about of the jet flying outcome and I am surprised that Saito can fly it but I will assume the rune does all he cannot somehow or feeds him the info on what he needs to do. Despite that Louise x Saito kiss in the following,

A PREMIERE FOLKS! A kiss in a F-16 jet! Tom Cruise did not even do that one! ROFL! In fact never in anime it has been done on a F-16 jet. This is a true first of joy!

Someone doesnt know their planes. The Japanese military doesnt have F-16's. That my dear man is a Mitsubishi F-2 which is their own version of it with their own avionics in. Arguably a better jet...certainly more advanced than a measly F-16.
I should have known but the base model of it is a F-16. The modifications that make it into a F-2A just make changes to its systems. The body is that of a F-16. So it's really hard to discern properly. I think it's armament was 4 harm missiles?:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-88_HARM
Looks like it.
They should have made the AIM-9s into 120AIMs cause the distance seemed too far for those Sidewinders:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-9_Sidewinder
less the dragon from where he entered was in the less than 35KM radius.

While the AIM 120:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM_120
could be fired from he was right away.

In fact I got my excitment get the best of my comprehension. Still I don't think any anime or movie did a kiss scene in a F-2A of all planes being a F-16 modded.
TheLocalHentai said:
Actually there's a hentai that involves a fighter jet and doing it, which also involves kissing. So not it's not new.
Please PM me the anime of that.

Mar 24, 2012 8:05 PM
Aug 2010
Some stuff to point out:

#1 Honestly, who cares about the other girls, ZnT was always about Louise and Saito, the other girls were just distractions and the fact that the anime did not give them an epilogue or anything doesn't really bother me.

#2 Yeah, Saito stole the Jet really easily, it's pretty obvious all of this was rushed, they could've had a few more episodes to properly show all of this, oh well.

#3 Louise is one of only a FEW Tsundere which I have seen actually transform from TSUN to DERE throughout the course of the series. This should be applauded and shown as the correct way to make Tsunderes in anime....although to be fair, it did take her awhile to finally stop being so abusive.

#4 Saito finally manned up and expressed his true love to the ONLY girl he had feelings for throughout this series, honestly this should have been resolved long ago.
Mar 24, 2012 8:31 PM
Nov 2011
ichigo03 said:

#1 Honestly, who cares about the other girls, ZnT was always about Louise and Saito, the other girls were just distractions and the fact that the anime did not give them an epilogue or anything doesn't really bother me.

I guess you could call the marriage and what comes after would be the epilogue. The other girls are important as well. They are not just distractions. They were made to make the story move forward.
Mar 24, 2012 8:32 PM
Feb 2009
THATS RIGHT HE CATUALLY STOLE A FUCKING JET
*facepalm*

You just can't give this series other than a 10/10.
Yet another long journey comes to an epic end :)
Mar 24, 2012 8:35 PM
Dec 2011
I loved season 1 and season 2 wasn't bad either, 3 and 4 were okay but not great! For a final episode, they gave us closure but it wasn't that well done (seriously, I wanna go to Japan so I can steal a fighter jet in 5 minutes). If this ep was a 7, highschool dxd final was a 9.
Mar 24, 2012 8:43 PM
Aug 2010
stormtrooper said:
The other girls are important as well. They are not just distractions. They were made to make the story move forward.

I disagree here's why:

Tiffa: She's a half elf who saved Saito in season 2, she later became the second master to Saito, she always liked Saito, but unlike the other girls she never tried to steal him, there's really no reason for her to pursue Saito, and therefore her story is done.

Tabitha: She is now a queen....that's it, there's no reason to tell anything else.

Henrietta: probably the most disliked character this season....she literally tried to steal Saito from her "childhood friend", she's manipulative and an egomaniac, I'm glad they didn't tell anything about her in the epilogue. She continues to be a queen....that's it, eventually she'll probably marry another royal, since that's usually how they do things.

Siesta: She's a maid, end of story, she's also another person who tired to steal Saito away, simply for her own selfish reasons, once again, I'm glad they didn't say anything about her, IMO, she was a USELESS character, never did the story focus around her, she was literally there to increase the harem, there is no other reason, therefore, she doesn't really need an epilogue.

That's it, for the exception of Tiffa, all the other girls were selfish, egotistical, and manipulative BITCHES.

The story was never about any of them, they were supporting characters, although you could say that they should show what happens to them, it really doesn't matter, the story is not ruined by not showing their futures.
Mar 24, 2012 9:02 PM
Jul 2009
Breaking news
The goverment is looking for a young boy.
The boy stole a jet from the japanish flight-camp and suddenly it disappeared in thin air.

The goverment stated that they have a clear view of the boy.

If the boy is caught he will have to spend 20 years in prison for stealing goverment property.

Other news.
we are getting messages about a boy and a girl showing up out off nowhere in the middle of the road.
Mar 24, 2012 9:09 PM

Jan 2011
I thought if two people in strange costumes suddenly appeared in a flash of light in the middle of a Japanese street the predominant conversation would be: "Don't look at them and let's keep walking...."
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 24, 2012 9:45 PM
Oct 2010
I still want some kind of special season where Louis and friends from her world visit Saito's world. 50 Episode would be enough >.<.............actually more than enough. Anyway, Nice ending!
Mar 24, 2012 9:47 PM

Oct 2010
TH-Chen said:
Breaking news
The government is looking for a young boy.
The boy stole a jet from the japanish flight-camp and suddenly it disappeared in thin air.

The government stated that they have a clear view of the boy.

If the boy is caught he will have to spend 20 years in prison for stealing government property.

Other news.
we are getting messages about a boy and a girl showing up out off nowhere in the middle of the road.
OH WOW! ROFL! Hilarious comment! Just one thing! Is it more than 20 years or what is the actual punishment with the current law system for Saito's actions on stealing that fighter?

Mar 24, 2012 9:49 PM

Dec 2011
Loved the ending.
Louise and Saito are married now :D

Saito shooting missiles with his jet was awesome.

And it is funny that the haters watched this episode so fast.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.