MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

The Palace of the Red Queen
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Thrall: The Fall of Sin (RP) »» The Palace of the Red Queen

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
03-23-12, 4:03 PM

Behold... your new home: The Palace of the Red Queen

In the Throne Room you will be assigned various missions (quests and conquests really) as she folds time and space upon each other in order to warp you anywhere in the world in no time whatsoever...

Various other locations like the Gate House, Corridors, Dining Hall, Barracks, Courtyard, and other such locations WITHIN the Palace...

Modified by Gibz0matic, 03-23-12, 4:32 PM

03-23-12, 4:14 PM

Jericho was standing in the Throne Room... but just 3 seconds earlier, he was in Chicago as he just finished tearing a new asshole into some sort of cannibalistic demon monster from God knows where.
Jericho took one look around the Hall and whistled, he'd only been officialy called here 2 or 3 times before and those calls were for really extra special cool missions... he was looking forward to this next hunt.
He wondered allowed "I wonder if its another solo mission..."

03-23-12, 4:39 PM

Rihei entered into the Throne Room, opening the Massive stone doors and stepping in. His face held no expression, as he made his way to stand in front of the throne. His greatsword was sheathed on his back.

Rihei had just gotten back from wiping out a nest of vampires. If you could call them that. The bastards sparkled in sunlight. Sparkled
~Swish~

03-23-12, 4:43 PM

A portal was suddenly wrenched open in the throne room and a girl, Lena, walked through it. Being one of the best, she had seen this place a little more often then most, but no matter how many times she sees it, she is in awe of its beauty.

Why the portal, one may ask. It's simple. Just as the Red Queen has different reasons for blooding mortals, so too does she have different methods of summoning them. Also, Lena lead a double life and couldn't be randomly warped in without arousing suspicion.

Anyway, she enters the throne room and sees someone else with her: a man who, as far as she could tell, has an insatiable bloodlust. She hears his wondering and shakes her head. "Hate to burst your bubble but that's probably not going to happen."
Modified by Tamoball, 03-23-12, 5:02 PM

03-23-12, 4:44 PM

Lorraine stepped in The Throne Room few minutes after Rihei.From her long,claw-like perfect nails was dripping blood.As she enters,she wipes the remaining drops with a napkin.What she did?Cleaned out some filthy rich men dealing prostitution.Only that those men weren't exactly human...She notices three other people,and makes a grimace.
" Sometimes, we all feel the need to set the world on fire...
...and just let it fucking burn. "

03-23-12, 4:45 PM

Jericho turned his head sharply to the left, in his blood he sensed something... something familiar.
He saw a young man with large sword strapped to his back and he could feel it, sense it, and almost smell it: The WRATH in this man's blood.
He knew now what he was looking at, a brother Thrall serving their queen... a Thrall of Wrath.
Another one also entered and then yet ANOTHER... this time he could feel the LUST and PRIDE from them both, he knew that he'd better be more wary of these ones than Wrath...
Modified by Gibz0matic, 03-23-12, 4:49 PM

03-23-12, 4:51 PM

Lust grins."Pride.Envy.Wrath." she calculates mentally.She slams closed the stone doors,without any effort."Greetings." she smirks a little.

03-23-12, 4:53 PM

Jericho flips his red hair and smiles softly and mutters "Hello Lust... and good evening to you too: Wrath and Pride"

03-23-12, 4:56 PM

"Good evening,Envy." she smiles.

03-23-12, 4:59 PM

Rihei doesn't speak, merely nodding his reply. He wasn't the talkative type. Never was. While he waits for his queen, Rihei leans against one of the many pillars that adorn the hall, his arms across his chest.
~Swish~

03-23-12, 5:01 PM

Lena doesn't even register their existence after that. She was trying about as hard not to be rude as they were trying not to be boring. In her book, they weren't trying at all.

03-23-12, 5:16 PM

Lorraine grimaces a disgusted smile,as Pride enters,but keeps quiet."Any idea where our Queen is?" she asks no one in particular.

03-23-12, 5:18 PM

Jericho shrugged and said "I dunno... but if we were all summoned here the same way and the same time, I'd guess that she needs us to to something special for her" he grinned a mischievous grin and his eyes almost glittered.

03-23-12, 5:35 PM

Rihei couldn't care less about the going ons of the other Thralls, paying them no attention. He stayed in the same spot, leaning against the pillar as he waits patiently for his Queen.
~Swish~

03-23-12, 5:42 PM

Lena sits down cross-legged and pulls out a book to read while she waits, ignoring the look Lust just gave her. "Lust...a most deplorable sin best suited for whores." She snickers in Lust's direction.

03-23-12, 5:45 PM

Lorraine laughs."Well thank you.In fact,that's what I am;but I'd anytime rather be a sexual maniac then a virgin,little bitchy princess." she smirks at Pride.

03-23-12, 5:45 PM

Jericho picked up on what little miss Pride said, but he really didn't care either... only bitches and cowards used insults.
Then again, this lady was 'Pride' so this is what probably keeps her ticking: Making people feel like garbage.

03-23-12, 6:17 PM

"So the whore has backbone." Lena chuckles and puts the book away. "Envy was it? Kill anything interesting lately with that bloodlust of yours?" She asks, looking at Jericho.

03-23-12, 6:24 PM

"I may be a whore,but I'm not a slut.There is a difference.I like to refer to my previous social class as to "cocotte"." Lust says,and grins.

03-23-12, 6:35 PM

Greed makes her apparition,yawning,trough a portal.Her hair was messy,so she was freshly waked up.But her soaked in blood clothes shown she had a pretty full night...

Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices